Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What packs do you currently own?

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    @mcrudd What about the Sims Stories? Life Stories, Pet Stories, and Castaway Stories.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @mcrudd What about the Sims Stories? Life Stories, Pet Stories, and Castaway Stories.

mmmm I have never heard of those, googled it now and never knew they existed. Guess I am not such a big Simaholic after all ;)
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

I own all Expansion Packs, Game Packs and Stuff Packs; there is usually something in it that I want to build with, CAS with or explore a story with.

I don’t have the following kits:
    • Bathroom Clutter - although I do love loo rolls, I’m not impressed with the texture quality of most items.
    • Pastel Pop - just a bit too yikes for me right now.
    • Everyday Clutter - I don’t really care.
    • Modern Menswear - let’s not talk about it.

Perhaps one mysterious day I’ll wake up with this pressing want for all of the aforementioned kits, but today is certainly not that day.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    All of the sims 4 so far.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    All but Parenthood, Bathroom Clutter, Modern Menswear and Dust.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • NealithiNealithi Posts: 1 New Member
    Everything but the Dust kit.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    oo I didn't even think to mention that. Beyond TS4...

TS3 - All packs + majority of the store
    TS2 - Ultimate Collection
    TS1 - Complete Collection
    TS Medieval - BG + Pirates & Nobles
    Castaway Stories - PC

Possibly some console versions and other Stories as well that have gotten lost. I've been simming since 2001. That's a lot of years for things to go missing. I was able to redeem the Ultimate Collection when Origin had a free code. I grabbed the Complete Collection and Castaway Stories off eBay. It's a great place to find used games but you need to be careful about seller ratings when you buy from someone.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • mulberrysimsmulberrysims Posts: 33 Member
    EPs: I don't own Growing Together (12)
    GPs: I don't own Batuu (11)
    SPs: I own everything (18)
    Kits: I own roughly half (11)
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    edited June 2023
    EPs: All of them except for Growing Together. I haven't played in a long time and have bought all of them full price but barely played High School Years, Cottage Living and Snowy Escape (lack of time and interest). Waiting for GT to be on sale to go back to The Sims 4.
    GPs: All of them except for Star Wars , Wedding and Werewolves.
    SPs: Perfect Patio, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Backyard, Toddler, Laundry, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting and Paranormal. Don't care about the rest.
    Kits: None
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I have all expansion packs and stuff packs. I have all game packs except Batuu. I'm not opposed to it, but it's the one I'm least interested in. I might buy it on sale eventually. Most of my packs were bought on sale except Cottage Living and Growing Together.

I own some of the kits: Pastel Pop, Desert Luxe, First Fits, Little Campers, Moonlight Chic, Decor to the Max, Incheon Arrivals, Industrial Loft, and Throwback Fit. I would like to get more of them.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I now own every Sims 4 pack :# - I just got BTD, which was my one hold-out.

Other Sims games...I own but no longer play these
    Sims Castaway (fabulous)
    Sims Medieval (fabulous but you can't build darn it)
    Sims Pet Stories

All (or nearly all) Sims 2
    All Sims 1
    SimCity 2000 (still love it - I first got it for my Nintendo!)
    several other SimCity titles, except for the last one that was online only.
    Sim Tower (you build a skyscraper - I don't know if it is a true "sims" brand game or not)

I still miss SimCity.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited June 2023
    I own everything, except for the two most recent kits. I'll probably buy them eventually though.

I own a lot of the previous gen games too, but I'm not going to figure out which lol.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited June 2023
    I don’t have the following kits:
    • Bathroom Clutter - although I do love loo rolls, I’m not impressed with the texture quality of most items.
    • Pastel Pop - just a bit too yikes for me right now.
    • Everyday Clutter - I don’t really care.
    • Modern Menswear - let’s not talk about it.

Perhaps one mysterious day I’ll wake up with this pressing want for all of the aforementioned kits, but today is certainly not that day.

I'm super conflicted about Pastel Pop one cause I love the idea of using the heart and cowprint stuff and making cute alien lair to beam up to

and theres literally never too many wallpapers in the game

but the wigglwiggle blob furniture again not the vibe

the clutters I don't really care about as neat freak i tend to prefer to not clutter much

dude dresses kit i just don't think I would end up reaching for those items much either tbh
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Elmo1809Elmo1809 Posts: 16 Member
    I own all of them. Needing to get the 2 new kits though (book nook and grunge.)
  • itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    All of them, except a few kits. I refuse to buy those that don’t offer gameplay. I’m not paying £5 a pop for stuff to look at. That’s not why I PLAY a game.

But I own everything else.
  • itsTheSimsGuyitsTheSimsGuy Posts: 77 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    EP: Everything but Ecoliving, Get famous and Cottage Living
    GP: All but Batuu and the occult ones
    SP: Perfect patio, cool kitchen stuff, movie hang-out, romantic garden, kids room, backyard, vintage glamour, toddler, laundry, moschino, tiny, knitting
    kits: booknook, basement, greenhouse, simtimates, clutter, desert, little campers, moonlight, fashion street, courtyard oasis, industrial loft

The one I will never ever in a million years buy is the Batuu one.

You should buy some of the occult ones they offer so much more than just what the occult “does”

I agree with Batuu tho, I didn’t pay for that one it was gifted to me haha I refused to buy it.
  • Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    @Simmerville My game runs with all packs except one kit smooth and without lags on a windows 7 pc. Are you sure the lags aren't caused by something else?
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 642 Member
    All of the Expansion Packs except for Growing Together. I have been waiting for a sale. but if we are truly getting an EP with horses, that becomes my top priority, and will most definitely buy that pack on day one.

Gamepacks--all of them except for Wedding Stories and Dream Home Designer--and I'm trying to decide which one next. The only reason I own Journey to Batuu is it was on sale at a deep discount (I think either 50 or 75% off) not long after its release. I think it would've been better liked if it was a bigger Star Wars-themed EP as opposed to a tiny fixed storyline based on a theme park attraction. Only Rey and Vi are really used for anything, both (re-dressed) being some of my own townies I move in at the start of a new save.

Stuff packs, most of them (except for My First Pet Stuff and My First Toddler stuff). Recently got Paranormal Stuff, and I have to admit, there is just so much there for it to be just a stuff pack. I'm surprised that it wasn't a GP--as there are GPs with less stuff in it.

Kits really don't interest me at all. Bust the Dust originally did, but it just seems like the gameplay features are more of an annoyance. I bought Simtimates and Everyday Clutter. I got Desert Luxe free when it was announced that pack was being given away to existing players when the base game became free.

The biggest annoyance of the "clutter" kits is that the objects have no function and are just decorative--the recent basement kit being the worst offender with its non-functional TVs. While Everyday Clutter had a functional Bluetooth speaker, nothing else was. I'd love for the ability for these objects to actually have animation assigned to them.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited June 2023
    For Sims 1, nothing anymore. I played on my sister's computer when the opportunity arose, then bought it for Gamecube when that came out, but only ever had the base game.
    For Sims 2, everything, including store content. First on Gamecube, then I made the switch to a computer.
    For Sims 3, everything, plus a lot of store content.

For Sims 4: All EPs. All GPs except Batuu. And I will never buy it.
    All SPs except Moschino and My First Pet. I may buy those on sale someday when there's nothing else left.
    And kits, I have all the BB ones except Little Campers. I'm a builder and always scoop those up, I just haven't gotten around to buying Campers yet. I'm not interested in the CAS ones. I've considered Bust the Dust, but there are things I've read about it that I'm not sure I want to deal with.
    Post edited by lisamwitt on
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    edited June 2023
    Lenny_Ogg wrote: »
    @Simmerville My game runs with all packs except one kit smooth and without lags on a windows 7 pc. Are you sure the lags aren't caused by something else?

Thanks, good to know :) My computer it a low end with no dedicated vid card. So that might be the main reason. I just reduced view distance, which helped, but I liked the game better with the old settings... I notice more lag the more content I add, but I should mention that I have a trillion CC files, a few of those might cause some lag, of course. Planning to get rid of cc that have bee replaced by official pack content, or that I did not use in a very long time. It might help :)

Edit: how do the most recent packs perform on your system, they are said to hint at Win10?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Everything but a handful of kits.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    All except Bust the Dust.
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    The entire collection! From S1 to S4-and counting.....
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    EP: All except for High School years (not planned) and Growing together (uncertain)

GP: All except for Wedding Stories (planned)

SP: All except for Tiny Living (planned)

Kits: Bust the Dust, Carnival Streetwear, Little Campers, Desert Deluxe, have my eyes on some more, but other gaming/hobby stuff still has priority

Growing together, Wedding stories and Tiny living would make a Build your Bundle, but I want to wait for the next EP announcement first before I decide if and what I want to buy next.
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    All of them, although there are a few I wish I had skipped.