Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Worst Kit/Pack you can Imagine...

124...Next

Comments

• HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    Sensible Footwear. The kit would be a combination of "practical" styles. Orthopedic shoes with the clunkiest, least fashionable meshes imaginable. More steel-toed work boots in clown sizes and neon swatches. A couple pairs of low-heeled work appropriate shoes for female sims, but with very odd toe shapes that suggest sims are either hiding extra toes or missing toes; swatches are also very faded, but in a "I left these in the backseat of the car too long and the sun ruined them" way. Knock off crocs in 65 swatches, with plumbob cutouts instead of the dots. A single set of super cute velcro shoes, cloned for infants through children, that makes the whole kit far too tempting for just one single item.

The pre-kit update would also somehow break the cheat for changing work outfits, rendering all the new items completely unusable for the existing career outfits they're made to match.
  • leigheleighe Posts: 57 Member
    Open world or horses kit.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    Fillin' Out Forms Kit.
    You already have a breakdown of your sims' bills. Now players can watch Sims fill out their tax returns, self employment forms and other boring pieces of paperwork. They can also Ring Office About Paperwork Problems and be frustrated by being put on hold, passed to different departments and rudely informed that it's them who are the problem, not the department's computer system.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I finally thought of a more worst kit than dirt. It's a PMS Periods & Menopause Kit. :s:D
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I finally thought of a more worst kit than dirt. It's a PMS Periods & Menopause Kit. :s:D

Yes, this would be one of the worst kits for me too. Waiting for pregnancies to happen is frustrating enough. I miss the days when Sims could just wish for a baby and it would magically appear in a burst of balloons and confetti.

Okay, another terrible idea: Watching Paint Dry Game pack. Instead of being able to fill walls with paint and wallpaper straight away in BB, Sims now have to do it by hand. Same goes for putting up pictures/posters etc. And if they put too much against the wall before it's dry, unsightly marks and peeling WILL occur!