Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Debug Cars

Country Living had some of the best debug cars as they were the most realistic. Were there any that I'm missing from any of the packs that came after it?
Go Raps!
canada-flag-tiny.gif

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    edited March 2023
    I looked in Sims4Studio under debug and "vehicle" and this is what I found (I own all packs except for JtB):

YOh3Qks.png
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,756 Member
    This is a great visual! Thank you! Didn’t even know you can do that, will go check it out.

Man some of these cars are terrible though 😄
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    > @DeadFishy said:
    > This is a great visual! Thank you! Didn’t even know you can do that, will go check it out.
    >
    > Man some of these cars are terrible though 😄

Lol they are very old looking
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    edited March 2023
    Maybe because they are only part of the fake backdrop, so no effort goes into them? Like the 'sims' in the parts of San Myshuno we can see but not get to. Let's pretend this is a real city, not a few small, scattered sites.

Great chart! Nice to know what's avaiable.
  • GinaW1169GinaW1169 Posts: 176 Member
    I have tried to find the cars in debug mode and can't. I followed the cheats to get debug and I see debug stuff there but not any cars
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    GinaW1169 wrote: »
    I have tried to find the cars in debug mode and can't. I followed the cheats to get debug and I see debug stuff there but not any cars
    I find it a pain trying to locate them. I usually download from the gallery instead. If you go there, filter by rooms and then type in the search box what you want, eg red car.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    GinaW1169 wrote: »

There's two levels to Debug, Showhiddenobjects and Showliveeditobjects. But there are so many objects and so disorganized that it's easy to miss them even when you know they are there. Long ago, I downloaded from the gallery rooms with selection of useful objects for easy finding. Cars are in a small room, all scaled down for easy placement on any lot. :lol: Most times it's easier to find something on the Gallery than in Debug. Just look up debug cars on the Gallery.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Wow! I did not know we had that many cars in debug. I almost feel the urge to build a car parking / repair lot :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg