Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your Teenage Sims

Looking for fashion ideas and tips for making my Sim look younger. More like a teenager. This character is going to be sixteen, nearly seventeen.

Anyway, show me your teenage Sims!

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    edited June 2023
    Juliette, one of my three sim sisters, when she was a teen,

YLDdlNz.png

Amelia, Juliette's daughter. Currently a teen in high school.

IphHtDN.png

ETA: My teens are usually lanky, no make-up, teen appropriate fashions, and hairstyle.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    @Netzspannung has an awesome thread for outfit ideas. On page one there are links to several post for teen outfits.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required/p1
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Some of them.
    Students_hsy_profiles2.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    It feels like ages since I've last played the game.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    You asked for it. Say hello to Birgit and Anne Sofie Eriksen in front of their high school.

01_06_11.png
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Here's most of them in one place:

schulek7ic1.jpg

I'm using a mod so that the students at the high school are actually my played sims and not just random nobodies, but initially I forgot to assign them to different classrooms, so they all ended up crammed into one. :D At least it made for a good photo opportunity.

(And I really wish we could have more than one high school and assign students to each, because Nurielle, that Sulanese mermaid standing in the back, looks really out place.)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited June 2023
    (And I really wish we could have more than one high school and assign students to each, because Nurielle, that Sulanese mermaid standing in the back, looks really out place.)
    Yeah or they honestly should have made it so sims have to apply to Copperdale High School
    and sims go to non active high school like they used to if you don't change it to Copperdale yourself

I have so many sims that seriously shouldn't be going to HS at same time
    cause its like if Nancy Landgraab went to school with Alexander Goth kind of vibes

just wrong on so many levels
    I end up having to age up bunch of sims
    so they miss their teenage years completely

only to then have same issue with university picking whoever it wants as classmates
    and again having age problems ugh

so tired of it

then again to completely delete households until i play them is again really problematic
    and lowkey boring to play if i have like nobodies n 1 or 2 households
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

@Simmingal I have played the "prom" for teens. (Finally) Was interesting. The teens that showed up actually worked out excellent. Alexander and Nancy are both adults in my game, though I think one of Alexander's kids showed up. The only adults there were the 'chaperones' and the 'headmistress'. lol
    More of a preppy type high-school, I suppose. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member

Yes indeed, I do have many awkward teens in one of my saves.
    Below are the 4 ladies that recently formed the not yet famous teenage girl band called "Moon Shaped Box".

Moonshapedbox.jpg

The lead singer of Moon Shaped Box (the hissing lady with the massive hat) is a vampire, but none of the other band members know this.
    The lead guitarist (far right) is the daughter of a werebeast but she doesn't know this either, nor does anyone else. She's in love with the boy who's the brother of the girl that's standing next to her. Absolutely no one knows this.
    The drummer (far left) doesn't actually have drums -but keeps herself occupied in order to save money for a very decent kit- she has a huge crush on the older brother of the girl on the far right. The older brother doesn't know this. Nor does anyone else.
    The bass player (flannel & shorts) who actually plays keys but we all have to pretend it's just bass, well, she has a crush on a guy she's only ever met in her dreams. One day her dreams will come true. No one know this, but I do of course, since I'm controlling this lovely bunch of rather tone deaf nincompoops.

Actually, one thing I do NOT know is who the lead singer craves... Anyone or anything that produces delectable plasma and plenty of it, I suppose.

Here are some vanilla teens that I shared before:

My tip: Make their heads slightly larger and give them acne (I use the parenthood blemishes for teens).

Stevie-01.jpg
    Stevie-02.jpg
    Toby-01.jpg
    Toby-02.jpg
    Gabriella-01.jpg
    Gabriella-02.jpg
    Abby-01.jpg
    Abby-02.jpg

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited June 2023
    @Simmingal I have played the "prom" for teens. (Finally) Was interesting. The teens that showed up actually worked out excellent. Alexander and Nancy are both adults in my game, though I think one of Alexander's kids showed up. The only adults there were the 'chaperones' and the 'headmistress'. lol
    More of a preppy type high-school, I suppose. :D
    yeah I mean Alexander is still child
    and Nancy is adult

but its just example of how it looks to me with all these teens I have

because I be having like ts2 teens from ts2 families i added and then theres early ts4 teens still being teens
    cause I have not played them yet in this particular save

and then theres the HSY pack teens and everything in between, more teens as my sims kids grow up
    kids that probably should be teens by now

and I just don't feel like they all should be at same dang high school at same dang time :sweat_smile:
    so I end up unable to really play any of the teens because my goodness what is this mess
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Here are a few of my teens Iโ€™ve shared before..
    dkQ8n6g.png
    kgMwHpj.png
    CA6Z44Z.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Wish they would just line up for photos 30 or so of my teens can be seen some ran off or are hidden by others.

ii.png

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    My sim self's teenagers Harry and Jessica, this was taken on Harry's recent birthday leading up to Young Adulthood:
    VVrylKr.png
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    AweSim pics everyone. Keep them coming!
  • KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    Lucy-Fern:

VCeqZgf.png
    EnnW0h3.png
    2kI5Xw9.png
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member

Currently creating these triplet beauties and their family in CAS to be added to my base save.

pugTytQ.png
    Rylee (drama club president)

WAzekxk.png
    Haylee (soccer team captain)

JHZtNNW.png
    Baylee (cheer team captain)
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member

Baylee and her boyfriend Raheem
    nOgspYZ.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited June 2023
    In terms of fashion I don't really base it on age as much as other factors such as what type of parents they have, what sim world they are from, is it fantasy or reality based, are they poor or rich etc.
    Plus I don't have a wide variety of teens (except for background characters) because I play with the same ones over and over through different scenarios. Can never let go of my favorites๐Ÿ˜

A lot of times most of my teens hangout in their school uniform after school.
    j1nb8Mr.jpeg
    5ANCCTB.jpeg
    Most of the time for my teen girls I'm all about beautiful skirt sets and dresses.
    dEqWeoD.jpeg
    EuXd84Q.jpeg
    QOx84ZW.jpeg
    T7bXjfO.jpeg
    UzrWouH.jpeg

For more edgy teens I usually do something like this consisting of oversized hoodies and leggings or ripped jeans and graphic tees.
    eOqAeZ4.jpeg
    And some teens just throw on the casual tee shirt and shorts.
    EbZb6IN.jpeg
    VqAHiX4.jpeg

I have a teen obsessed with crop tops and shorts.
    g6NP0qf.jpeg
    3Oko38W.jpeg

Most of my teen boys prefer the casual shirt and jeans.
    And I have a girl in Sulani who is a traditional fashion teen.
    She only wears traditional sarees, kurtis,lehengas and sets. And sometimes her brother does. (Based on me and one of my brothers simselves as a teen)
    wqaNcBn.jpeg
    rwpYFkA.jpeg
    Y15ciDt.jpeg
    EslwC2y.jpeg
    AnruMxz.jpeg

More emo styles for rebellious teens.
    1FwhW6L.jpeg
    m2YtAMh.jpeg

Or ripped up grungy clothes for poor teens.
    NzNCA9G.jpeg
    NHkQnjG.jpeg

The options are endless really!

3BldV7q.jpeg
    KGTTqWB.jpeg
    I0FvmoC.jpeg
    xVEitU2.jpeg
    mEA6cAx.jpeg
    CHsA0dY.jpeg
    LGqgRNg.jpeg
    Qm7AFmF.jpeg

Hope that gave you some ideas!!