Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How?

DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
How do you Simmers get your infant’s crawling I have done lots of tummy time with my Sim parents and just got my infant to the stage she can also do tummy time on her own but still no crawling. My infant is only 5 days from aging up please help me. Any help would be very appreciated 😊

Comments

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    edited March 2023
    Have the parent use friendly > activities (same place you found tummy time), and you’ll see an option to teach them to sit up, and eventually practice crawling, then practice standing. I think they need to be done in that order for the next option to show, or at least done a few times each.
    Edit; there might be a tummy time milestone involved before crawling is unlocked, I think it was “scoot” but it might be connected to learning to sit up I’m not sure.
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    @Kita5399 she can sit up and I get all of the options you listed. And I have tried them all. She seem to get on all fours more when she does tummy time on her own when my parent sims do it she only stays on the floor and moves her self around then gets tired and needs to sleep 😞
    @Kita5399 thank you for your comment and help 😊
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    @Kita5399 thank you for your comment and help 😊
    You’re welcome :)
    I have noticed that it can take longer depending on the quirks and such your infant has. My calm infant learned everything much quicker than her wiggly cousin. I just cycle through those activities in the friendly category as mush as possible, and use all of the options on the playmat.
    edited March 2023
    @Kita5399 My infant is also a calm infant and has learned everything else fast apart from crawling 😂
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I can’t even get mine to sit, am I not doing enough tummy time?
  • Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 391 Member

You need to do a lot of tummy time. Once they can do tummy time on they’re own then the next stage is to sit up.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Lilia1971 wrote: »

You need to do a lot of tummy time. Once they can do tummy time on they’re own then the next stage is to sit up.
    Ok I’ll do that, thanks for the info
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    How do you Simmers get your infant’s crawling I have done lots of tummy time with my Sim parents and just got my infant to the stage she can also do tummy time on her own but still no crawling. My infant is only 5 days from aging up please help me. Any help would be very appreciated 😊

Let her do tummy time by herself a few times. Watch and you'll see her pull up to a crawl position, rock and fall back down. If she has the other milestones not sure which one she needs. But my sim did the rocking step for a while and then got the crawl milestone.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member

@DarkLady2788 An excellent question! But please when making a topic have it more descriptive. ;)
    That also helps people with the same question later on find it in a search. :)

Like: How do you get your infant crawling?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    @Kita5399 she can sit up and I get all of the options you listed. And I have tried them all. She seem to get on all fours more when she does tummy time on her own when my parent sims do it she only stays on the floor and moves her self around then gets tired and needs to sleep 😞

I went through this for days on end and FINALLY my infant is crawling. I just did it as often as I possibly could. Now I'm hoping to get her to stand before she ages up. Only have little over a week. Good luck.
  • BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    @Kita5399 My infant is also a calm infant and has learned everything else fast apart from crawling 😂

Same! LOL
    edited March 2023
    Well Simmers she started crawling a day before her birthday the best way is once the can do tummy time on the own make them do it after you feed and change their diaper. Then let them sleep and start over again once they wake up 😊 wish I could share my pic of her doing it but I don’t know how 😂
    Post edited by DarkLady2788 on