Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eleanor Has Died

So Eleanor came to help with my new infant, first one I've had since the pack came out. Things are going well, and generally as expected... Until Eleanor died on top of my infant and it was too hilarious not to share tbh LMAO
download.png
Veni_sig.png

Comments

• Options
    wingweaver84wingweaver84 Posts: 81 Member
    What happened then,did CPS come for the kid since no one was there to take care of it?
    A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2023
    Most likely the game would have sent the child off to daycare, but there should have been a pop-up asking about this. CPS only comes if there is not one sim, teen or older living in the household.
  • Options
    ValkyreiiValkyreii Posts: 30 Member
    What happened then,did CPS come for the kid since no one was there to take care of it?

Actually, the parents were both home since Elenor wasn't the nanny that comes when your adult sims are away :D It's the new one that offers to help with new infants
    Veni_sig.png
  • Options
    Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    Valkyreii wrote: »
    So Eleanor came to help with my new infant, first one I've had since the pack came out. Things are going well, and generally as expected... Until Eleanor died on top of my infant and it was too hilarious not to share tbh LMAO
    download.png

Poor infant, they'll be having nightmares for a while lol😜
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,672 Member
    Oh, she really gave it all! Suddenly she had not enough energy left for staying alive! Bless her!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    Eleanor comes over to my household offering to help take care of children, and then proceeds to die all the time in my game too lol
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Poor Eleanor. Maybe she needs to go to the Dr before she comes over to y'all's house! LOL
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Wow. Now I know why they made nannies immortal.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    That is a bit twisted. Why on earth would they create an old woman on the verge of death and give her the task of helping with infants? Then allow her to keel over in front of the poor infant??? :D It's so morbidly funny, I can't stop laughing. :D
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited March 2023
    Eleanor will re-spawn. Those "plot characters" can't die. More like a new "clone" will appear.

I have 3 versions of her now in my game because she keeps dying. One alive, and 2 ghosts. :D

EDIT: |
    I wonder what would happen if I aged her down to Teen using MCCC? Would she still register to the game as "The Eleanor"? Probably could get her down to Young Adult at best without the game spawning a fresh Eleanor. heh heh!!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png