Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I spent some time with the Gilberts lately.

The adorable Jesse. :)
    Nv6CCxi.png

Wren's first masterpiece.
    D4nKPK3.png

Joshua and Sylas chilling out.
    pbqZwEH.png

Tegan fell asleep in Bouncer's bed so he zonked out on the floor next to her.
    Yaespe5.png

Lawrence (I think his name is?? Don't know his last name) came round, no-one was available to answer the door, then as he left, he slipped over in the mud. I'm sorry to him that I laughed.
    aDfbQ8p.png

I like to think he was lovingly looking at his photos of his dogs.
    bjvtTcP.png

More father-son bonding, over food. Sylas isn't that much of a cook but he was helping (in his dickie bow lol), and dad is level 10 and got to level 10 in the chef career.
    0zqRaCa.png
    dUmGl3k.png

Some dog pampering time.
    Vx18ZTy.png
    cpC2FLw.png

Tegan was going up, Jesse was actually going down, but it's still a cute pic.
    BG8ETHB.png

And Wren had a bad day at school.
    W6JDc7q.png
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I edited the Windenburg pool and playtested it with Kieran. His boyfriend invited him to the Romance festival, which was completely broken. But as it has been broken for me for months now and I only ever go there to pick flowers,the only thing that more or less still works, I don't even have a clue if it's because of mods or a bug.
    Some of my gameplay mods that I can't do without are still waiting for an update, so I have been building and giving sims makeovers in cas instead. I had to completely change the layout of Maxwell's new house because of the baby triplets he adopted before the infant update came out, as they both won't be able to get to their planned second floor bedroom and all the stuff needed for infant care takes way more room than originally expected. So, goodbye, patio, for now.
    After playing Maxwell's housrhold for an in-game day (and having almost gone deaf from his lovely babies screaming bloody murder every few minutes - or so it feels like - I changed my mind about his house again. Instead of moving, I am going to update his current house for infants and won't move them until the babies are toddlers able to climb stairs on their own. I don't have Growing Together, and as my test tries have showed, infants are surprisingly fast and determined to wander off. Maxwell's new house is too big to chase after three very needy infants. Plus, as he is currently living in the middle of Henford, he is able to go and sell his stuff at marketplace without loading screens and return to his kids as soon as they need anything.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide I don't know if you're still having a hard time finding broken CC beds in your game but have you tried running a Sims4Studio batch fix for beds?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My sim wants to join the Civil Designer career so I’m currently working to build a community space for her neighborhood in San Sequoia. It’s going to have the treehouse in the middle for the community to build together regardless what lot type gets voted in. I’m excited.
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    @AngeliqueAdelaide I don't know if you're still having a hard time finding broken CC beds in your game but have you tried running a Sims4Studio batch fix for beds?

Thankfully, I haven't had problems with cc beds anymore. I updated those that were updated by creators after that patch and got rid of those that weren't. Cleaning up my cc folder took quite a long time, as I had to literaly google what some stuff I had downloaded years ago was. I tried using Sims4Studio once, but my antivirus kept blocking it, claiming that it was malware or something. Haven't dared to try again since then.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Aw that's adorable @PlumbobCrossing .
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    More weddings (along with notes on what worked and what didn't).

Nepthys and Elphame

I didn't get a screenshot of the wedding vows and spousal kiss, but that did at least work. Things that didn't work were flower pal, sim of honour, ring bearer and officiant. Most guests gathered and remained in their seats when asked; however no guest turned up in the requested dress code & cheats were needed to at least have them in formal wear.

First dance. Worked, but had trouble getting guests to gather and remain for the first dance.

kWdV4ud.png

Abaswvo.png

Cutting the cake. Worked and most guests gathered properly and stayed to watch.

rRc8Dxk.png

Atqk5Kc.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

Genesis and Veronica's wedding.

Majority of guests did not gather or remain seated during wedding ceremony. Oddly enough halfway through the activities all guests randomly decided to gather and remain seated for a wedding that had already taken place. Again guests did also did not turn up in prescribed attire, cheats needed.

Walk down the aisle worked after a few tries. Carry bouquet didn't work as bride kept putting it back in her inventory.

DcMTYWW.png

DkWSRQY.png

First dance worked, although had trouble getting guests to gather for event.

cjZtMjW.png

Cutting the cake did not work, and cake randomly disappeared. Guests at least enjoyed hitting the dance floor.

hrLB1HA.png

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

Been playing my Goth Household. Been awhile. Doing some massive renovating on the Ophelia Manor. I intend to upload it eventually. Hopefully in a few days. Well, here's a short story of what happened to Alexander Goth I edited together for enjoyment.

9LWF1Q6.png
    6vy8sAi.png
    NqmvDdF.png
    vfZF5eE.png

After a long busy, yet successfully surviving a day at he Science Lab...
    o8xOrU2.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited March 2023
    @GrimlyFiendish Their wedding cake is so beautiful!

@mightysprite Thank you. The community garden won! <3
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    The garden fair was too snowy so Chloe went inside the pub and celebrated New Year’s Eve with the locals. I always love that shoshooby bit 😂.

Otherwise it was working on the country aspiration, on the final stage now and have to win the finch wick fair. Also met the sim with high compatibility again while doing errands, they gain relationship very fast. And had to go to the vet as well.
    41-A6-EEFD-3-DE9-456-C-A474-033-ED9-BFA065.jpg8-BC0392-D-150-C-4913-B53-B-772047-EF264-A.jpgA5-E53337-2-C6-E-44-F0-B251-71-ED35-A6107-E.jpg92-C314-AC-47-EF-4-D7-B-A50-F-82076-D43692-F.jpg67-E93890-4-E19-4-A58-AE61-C614-E7-A59-CE3.jpg
    3-DC34513-CD3-F-44-CB-AB28-9-C0-BF355-FC2-E.jpg
    The next fair is the cow fair so I’m hoping my cow Rosie will win.

00-C96453-C04-A-4451-B458-89-B289-BFB8-D4.jpg
    More Weddings and gameplay reports. B)

Lamashtu and Violante finally tied the knot. I skipped straight to 'please take your seats' and 'exchange vows and kiss' this time (no flower pal, officiant, etc).

I didn't get a screencap, but the majority of guests did not take their seats & some decided that sitting cross legged in the middle of the aisle was near enough.

Exchanging vows whilst Grim adorably has a fit of the vapours. :D

23oId3N.png

A rather passionate spousal kiss.

O9zl7ZW.png

First dance kind of worked; however nobody gathered is actually facing the right way.

u0yjY3y.png

Cutting the cake also kind of worked, except for most guests not gathering and Erebus deciding to turn into a bat for no apparent reason.

35GjzkC.png

Family gathering for hugs and drinks. Brides and rest of guests are off dancing.

6nXQiHi.png

@GrimlyFiendish Their wedding cake is so beautiful!

One of the things I am enjoying with the pack are the wedding cakes. :)

edited March 2023
    Since just about every person he meets wants to be his best friend and/or marry him, Ace Ventura decided to found a club.
    HNMuqAs.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

As I am now 99% sure that all of my mods work - or at least that nothing is broken that wasn't before, I loaded up my save from where I left it over two weeks ago. Rose suffered a hunger failure, because her needs panel glitched out and did not change color, and because of her pregnancy, her needs have been going down super fast.
    She and Maxwell started a casual physical relationship - I wish they had met before, because they are very compatible, but right now they both already have their established lives in different places that they can't just pack up, as well as other romantic entanglements. So neither of them is in a position to make any promises at the moment.
    I am going to post some pick of Rose, her llamas and bunnies tomorrow.
    edited March 2023
    Came third in the cow fair and got the yellow ribbon. A bit disappointed, I thought she would win for sure! Tried to throw a birthday party but apparently these are buggy when the teen sims birthday is on Sunday so I’ve had a lot of problems. Next time!
    86988517-2650-4268-B525-D800-E4-EE7-B48.jpg83-DA6-FC5-5602-4-FCF-B1-A1-CCE53-A90-B067.jpg43-F62-AA4-AA78-49-FF-B03-B-116-EC38-FCEEA.jpg419150-FF-CB0-D-47-E5-BDD4-316-B251-B3-EE3.jpg
    4-FB6-D6-AF-F08-C-4-E70-ADE8-E298-A000-A8-DC.jpg

Wrapping up Geek Con, Ace Ventura made well over 20 new friends, half of which wanted to be "Best Friends" and a quarter of which all wanted to marry him. :D
    "ALLLRIGHTY THEN!!!"
    kDbkzJ2.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    I don't think I'd wanna try Bobby's garden salad after that.
    ozETsub.png
    DF2cLUd.png
    NxIedW0.png
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member

Today I played the Benjamin family for a bit. Nothing exciting happened though. Their youngest is now an infant. The oldest is the ruler of the world aka his treehouse. Jade is 2 days from aging into an adult so I turned aging off. I don't want them to be elders before their sons get married and start having kids of their own.

I also made this cutie in CAS. Now I just need to dig through my library and find her a set of parents.
    lntBZyh.png
    I caught Stefan and Giselle, who are both engaged to each other's twins, flirting at nightclub. While Stefan and Gabriel are identical, Giselle and Blaine are very much not, so there's no mistaking them for each other. It's sad, since Blaine and Stefan used to be one of the few couples who have always been faithful to each other.
    Meanwhile, Freddie and Felice were doing very sinful things with their cousin Beau. Looks like his hightly questionable life choices are contagious.
    Philippe officially came out as gay after leadinc Rosaline on for over a decade. It's bound to be awkward between them now, because they share most of their lovers (and four children, who are being raised by their great-grandfather, as neither of them is exactly a parent material).
    All this relationship drama over the course of one wild night at club.
    edited March 2023
    Just found out that Felice is pregnant with Beau's child. How lovely. Not only is she to become a teen mom, she will be having a kid with a guy who already has kids with her brother, sister and two of her cousins, none of them older than toddler. Beau should go out and have as much fun as he can, because once I get my hands on him, he will be locked up and doing nothing but childcare for a very long time.
    edited March 2023
    Chloe played Cupid and got her best friend together with the delivery guy, very sweet. She had her birthday and aged up into young adult then won the crop fair and completed the country caretaker aspiration.
    12-E3-D607-3894-4-C9-B-92-C3-60-A60-D1-E22-D8.jpgEEBD646-E-724-E-400-F-A0-FC-4879-A1521-BF4.jpg112206-E2-E2-DA-4631-8-ED6-1-A6-F3-C1393-CF.jpgA0-E62348-43-F2-4-F31-B733-BF78-AED6-ACF7.jpg
    B3-E5-F140-D806-4-DCA-8-A50-91-FAA8069-CEA.jpg
    She is just finishing some of the errands she has while we wait for her graduation now and then she will be onto pastures new. I made a country club with the two lovebirds and Maira Watson so hopefully Chloe can call on them wherever she goes.

This happened too, very sad day.

DFB93-B64-E5-CF-4389-970-C-75-F24-E73-F440.jpg
  • WightQueenSiamWightQueenSiam Posts: 11 New Member
    I guess it technically happened in my game ... the other day, but man. It was horrifying.

I've been working on one of the short-lifespan Nightmare Legacies. Used Anna Du, made by bunnylita, as my founder, right? She's super cute and I was stoked! Anna was bebopping around in San Sequoia, living her best life, making friends -- and of course, aging. So she hooks up with Paka'a.

Then Kyle wants to come over. Okay, sure, Anna's down for friends! Except Kyle and Anna don't get along. Really, seriously don't get along, they have the worst compatibility and their relationship goes downhill real fast. Of course Kyle, being Kyle, sticks around anyways! Makes for a very tense home atmosphere, until Anna realizes that Kyle LOVES jokes, so pregnant Anna cracks tons of jokes and their relationship starts to get better.

Alexa is born. Kyle finally leaves, but wants to move in later, and so Anna's like "Yeah, sure bestie!" (and Kyle becomes her husband, and father of her second baby). While Alexa (Paka'a's little mermaid spawn) is a toddler and the new baby is an infant ... ANNA DIES! Just middle of the night, after changing a diaper, dies of laughter. DIES OF LAUGHTER, AFTER CHANGING A DIAPER!

So Kyle is left raising the mermaid that isn't his kid, and an infant, and it's just chaos with me staring at the screen.

...so that's what happened in my game. Yep. Chaos.
    Meet the newest edition to the Reaper family - Moira Reaper. :)

NQXpntT.png

bA3M84T.png

Ev1eQ6o.png

6JlEuth.png

bbC3mrW.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top