Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where in San Sequoia does Kyle Kyleson lives?

bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
I want to know where in San Sequoia does Kyle Kyleson lives. I want to cut his hair short or even make it bald.

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,949 Member
    Bro is homeless you'll find him in household management
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Yea he's homeless lol that's why he keeps asking for a "place to crash".
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    edited March 2023
    will we be able to find him in currently not in world?
    edited March 2023

Yes he's preinstalled when you buy the pack but instead of being in a house, he's in the Manage Households menu with the other homeless Sims you have.

I actually like that they add more Sims with bios. I just have to remember they're not "regular game-generated townies" because I delete those.
    Future wrote: »

Yes he's preinstalled when you buy the pack but instead of being in a house, he's in the Manage Households menu with the other homeless Sims you have.

wow he is homless eh? didnt know, i could move him to oasis springs there is trailer home there

wow he is homless eh? didnt know, i could move him to oasis springs there is trailer home there

Lol you evicted Johnny Zest? I feel you.

Lol you evicted Johnny Zest? I feel you.

haha yes :) and reunite him with his disowned family The landgrabbs :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I found Kyle in the Not-in-World Manage Household.
    I've given him a bit of a makeover, some skills/traits & his name now is Kyle Dude. Oh, & he now has a long lost twin sister that I named Kyla Dudette.
    Also, I've been slowly remaking them in my different timeline game saves. So, now they are Time Travelers. :p;)

I actually like that they add more Sims with bios. I just have to remember they're not "regular game-generated townies" because I delete those.

this. I've accidentally deleted so many sims that i try to mark them now but whats worst is sims without bio but they're premades like there is no way to tell those apart from random townies until you realize making another save that oh they were meant for some role
    Simmingal wrote: »

this. I've accidentally deleted so many sims that i try to mark them now but whats worst is sims without bio but they're premades like there is no way to tell those apart from random townies until you realize making another save that oh they were meant for some role

I'm actually about to make a new save game and I'm sure I'll be shocked at who I deleted and end up seeing again. Lol
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I found Kyle in the Not-in-World Manage Household.
    I've given him a bit of a makeover, some skills/traits & his name now is Kyle Dude. Oh, & he now has a long lost twin sister that I named Kyla Dudette.
    Also, I've been slowly remaking them in my different timeline game saves. So, now they are Time Travelers. :p;)

haha omg - where do they live now? i picture him living in sulani too
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Well, Kyle & Kyla are currently living in Ancient Times & have befriended Aphrodite Venus. :p
    edited March 2023
    You know what Kyle being time traveler makes absolute sense
    that is why he knows everyone without them knowing him
    and that is also how he keeps dodging my vampire attacks
    and that is how he will show up to sims at any possible moment
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    yeah he was autonomously moved into an unoccupied home in Willow Creek in my save so i’ve never even gotten to meet him.
    Coconut27 wrote: »
    yeah he was autonomously moved into an unoccupied home in Willow Creek in my save so i’ve never even gotten to meet him.

I wonder if he still calls the San Sequoia residents to crash or now calls the Willow Creek residents.
    he is the new vladmir (annoying door crasher vampire)
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member

I search by not in world > date and then just delete everything before Father Winter. I started my save after growing together was out so Kyle is safe too.

Some of my foxes appear in there in a really buggy way. But they’re easy to spot because they look weird.

I had started making the randomly generated townies look nice but the game just creates more and more instead of using the ones it has... :(
    edited March 2023
    JustinB113 wrote: »

I search by not in world > date and then just delete everything before Father Winter. I started my save after growing together was out so Kyle is safe too.

Some of my foxes appear in there in a really buggy way. But they’re easy to spot because they look weird.

I had started making the randomly generated townies look nice but the game just creates more and more instead of using the ones it has... :(

yeah i don't know why they thought the constant randomized townie generation is good idea
    it has annoyed me since day 1 pretty much the biggest issue i have with ts4

just let me toggle it off i beg

I mean just look at how lovely it is
    to have sims like Greg and Kyle in their specific roles doing their specific things
    always being Greg and Kyle not some randomized person that started existing yesterday when you went to the lounge
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    I guess you could just shift-click him when you run into him, and then edit him in CAS.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    I’m guessing he just shows up in San Senquoia coz my family live in Brindleton Bay and I haven’t had him crash at mine yet 😂
  • bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    Take a look at what I made of Kyle Kyleson in CAS... his make up transformation.. He came out as gay!

Kyle-Kyleson-In-Create-A-Sim.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I think there might be a problem with my game, I can’t find Kyle anywhere.
    edited March 2023
    Dianesims wrote: »

He starts off in the manage households list with the rest of your homeless Sims. Depending on what you’ve got going on with culling and aging and all, he may have died/been killed or whatever. I’ve seen a lot of people say they had no idea Eleanor Sullivan existed because by the time they got around to looking at the household she had already died since she’s so close to the end of her life.

I know he’s been uploaded to the gallery by now, but the question is will he still have all the skills and special “lore chat” pop up in the game. That I’d be curious to know.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    He’s not in « Other households ». Also I play with aging off.
    Dianesims wrote: »

He starts off in the manage households list with the rest of your homeless Sims. Depending on what you’ve got going on with culling and aging and all, he may have died/been killed or whatever. I’ve seen a lot of people say they had no idea Eleanor Sullivan existed because by the time they got around to looking at the household she had already died since she’s so close to the end of her life.

I know he’s been uploaded to the gallery by now, but the question is will he still have all the skills and special “lore chat” pop up in the game. That I’d be curious to know.