Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Willow Creek Rebuild help - what else to add besides Magnolla Park

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    a simmer made bowling alley/arcades/retro diners - i forget her name right now - but has 80's vibes to them
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    a simmer made bowling alley/arcades/retro diners - i forget her name right now - but has 80's vibes to them

THIS is really cool. Kinda retro 80's vibe to it. Has just about everything BUT a bowling alley.
    fPh1770.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

THIS is really cool. Kinda retro 80's vibe to it. Has just about everything BUT a bowling alley.
    fPh1770.png

omg that looks like cool lot - i will find that person's id and post it - not been feeling well
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @fazemanpress Just build whatever you want in your neighborhood. I agree that Willow Springs looks like an area that would be in New Orleans, but areas outside of New Orleans do have more modern style homes. The Garden District has the beautiful old homes but my uncle lived in a district that had ranch houses and such. I change Willow Springs depending on game I want to play. I recently built one level ranch styles homes with 1-5 bedrooms for Growing Together. I also have built New Orleans style homes (the historical older style) for different gameplay. Build to your heart's content and enjoy your game and your new town!
  • Options

As you can see, I have gone all out on renovating the Goth residence (Ophelia Villa).
    Completely my own build.
    I blame @SimmingGal for that. Got me inspired and focused on that 'eyesore' lot. ;)
    Working on the interior too, of course. Play-testing as I build/change things.
    nPN8k3R.png

Previous version:
    LIL2sxx.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    edited March 2023
    omg :o:D - has disneyland vibes with that castle tho - that be hilarious if u added small splash pad etc

Good call! I think I will do that and add other fun-park type stuff when I get around to it.
    Quite honestly, the interior of the building is rather boring for game-play, though very amazing architecture build and decorated.
    Simmingal wrote: »
    🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 how u get it to glow like that

i think those glow things are realm of magic debug but I would have never thought to use them this way this has given me some ideas which may or may not materialize one day

It is definitely a debug item. I was curious also. This is NOT my build at all.

I have a lighthouse build. I'm thinking of putting that glow thingy in it at the top now. :smiley:

Here, if interested:
    9jW9gOn.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    As you can see, I have gone all out on renovating the Goth residence (Ophelia Villa).
    Completely my own build.
    I blame @SimmingGal for that. Got me inspired and focused on that 'eyesore' lot. ;)
    Working on the interior too, of course. Play-testing as I build/change things.
    nPN8k3R.png

Previous version:
    LIL2sxx.png

Great idea - so im renovating willowcreek - and make it kinda like Sunset valley - have the classic bistro/grocery stores and will the classic families returning to WIllow creek and make legacies with them.