Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Edition 2023] What kind of occult do you want next ?

Comments

• MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Pets : Dragons / Unicorns
    I picked dragons and unicorns because I really want Medieval festivals(dragons) and horses(unicorns). My stance on occults remains neutral. If we get zombies I really hope they give the option to limit them to the world they came with. That's the only occult I really disliked in the sims 3.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Zombies / Mummies
    I voted zombies, since that's the only one we're really missing from Sims 2. And I don't want the travesty they were in Sims 3. I didn't play Sims 3, but I have heard plenty about that mess. I also want plantsims updated to be a true lifestate, cause come on, really? And aliens should definitely get more attention. Mermaids too, since they're behind the rest of the occults. Otherwise, I would like fairies, since they were in Sims 3, and definitely dragons - bring back some of the Makin Magic glory. It remains one of the best loved EPs for a reason, guys, even after all these years. After that, I guess surprise me - I'm game for most occults, I love them. But we have to have ALL of the occults from previous games, with the same treatment, before this game ends.
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 369 Member
    Genies
    Since there wasn't all I chose genies
    but come on we need all those from the old sims and new ones
    we also need improvements to aliens and mermaids
  • amydunneamydunne Posts: 25 Member
    Fairies
    > @SnaveXs said:
    > I don't really care to have George A. Romero type zombies because I view them similar to the Strangerville zombie's who I often avoid. I wouldn't mind sims with superpowers, maybe there could be one who can turn into other occults on the fly.

Just had to reply to your comment because I LOVE George Romero! But I agree, I don't really want zombies like that in the game. I'd rather they give us fairies or update existing occults.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    All of the above.

More crazy Sims game shenanigans please!

There's a time to vacuum and change diapers....

..... and there's a time to be chased by bug-eyed zombies while trying to nuke them with our Snarfblaster Ultra. :smiley:
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Updated Ghosts / Plantsims
    I want proper Plantsims so badly.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited March 2023
    Fairies
    justice for occults plant Sims and and ghost and mermaid update and bring back the fairy's would be my wish list
  • pacer1965pacer1965 Posts: 78 Member
    I never played fairies. Were they in sims 3? I loved the Plantsims in sims 2
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    Honestly, I would pick an update to a mermaids.

Yeah, me too. So much wasted potential.

Dragons and Unicorns would be really cool though.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited March 2023
    Zombies / Mummies
    Well the current trend seems to be :
    1. Fairies
    2. Dragon pet
    3. Update for ghost/plantsim/mermaid
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
    Fairies
    1. Update for ghost/plantsim/mermaid
    2. Fairies
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Team dragon all the way. I would also potentially be interested in fairies, angels and demons. Unicorns would be interesting but regular horses are more important.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    for me...i'd like to see these ->

1. Pets: Dragons/Unicorns
    2. Imaginary Friends
    3. Updated Ghosts/Plantsims <- As long as Ghost babies are included.
    4. Elves/Dwarves <- I have a The Hobbit/Lotr type save
    5. Angels/Demons/Nephalems <- similar to reason for Number 4- I have a 'Demon' sim
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I want to see updates to our older Occults, to bring them up to speed with the huge effort put into modern Occults. Aliens are so plain, I can completely forget my alien resident has anything to do with aliens.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Fairies
    Fairies, but with imaginary friends a close second. I'd like updates on ghosts, mermaids, and plantsims to make them more in-depth (or long-term possible to play, in the cast of plantsims).
    edited March 2023
    Fairies
    Fairies, but with imaginary friends a close second. I'd like updates on ghosts, mermaids, and plantsims to make them more in-depth (or long-term possible to play, in the cast of plantsims

me too it wood be gret to get an Occults update and or a fairies' game pack buy the end of the year but who knows it's just high on my wish list
  • Dr. BorpoDr. Borpo Posts: 26 Member
    [NEW] Mutants / Sims with superpowers
    Mutant sims or superpowered sims would be fun. We've never had those and it'd be nice to get a fully fleshed occult unique to The Sims 4 and there's already a lot of groundwork in place with GTW costumes. It would work with a crime pack as well.

IDK if zombies will actually ever show up TS4. Imaginary Friends as well--but those are scary and it would be nice. (I play scary sim challenges.)
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Fairies
    I picked fairies, and actually I want more such as improved aliens/plantsims/ghosts.
    GrT has some hints for fairies, I hope the team will introduce fairies before Sims 4 ends
    It's no surprised that Imaginary Friends are not adding in GrT. If the team wants to add this occult, they may release a GP for infants, and the Imaginary Friends may conclude in that GP
    Sims with superpower...ESP?
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Would love unicorns/horses but my second choice is zombies!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    > @Arca said:
    > I picked fairies, and actually I want more such as improved aliens/plantsims/ghosts.
    I want a refresh done for these occults so badly as well. They need skill trees and special abilities! Mermaids as well. I'm also keen on skeletons but I know they aren't too popular.
  • uquiuquiuquiuqui Posts: 23 Member
    So sorry to all these other cool options but I'm so so so disappointed with the current state of Plant Sims in Sims 4. I loved them so much in Sims 2, they had so many cool features (reproducing asexually and passing on skills, spores) and now they're just this watered down temporary life span. It takes so much effort to become a plant sim and then it passes after a few days, it honestly just seems a bit shoehorned in, especially when compared to the other occults.
    > @uquiuqui said:
    > So sorry to all these other cool options but I'm so so so disappointed with the current state of Plant Sims in Sims 4. I loved them so much in Sims 2, they had so many cool features (reproducing asexually and passing on skills, spores) and now they're just this watered down temporary life span. It takes so much effort to become a plant sim and then it passes after a few days, it honestly just seems a bit shoehorned in, especially when compared to the other occults.

All the half-baked occults need updates with skill trees! Aliens, ghosts, plantsims, and skeletons need some love!
  • uquiuquiuquiuqui Posts: 23 Member
    > @"Dr. Borpo" said:
    >
    > All the half-baked occults need updates with skill trees! Aliens, ghosts, plantsims, and skeletons need some love!

Yes! I haven't thought about them much because they fade into the background when compared to the other occults but aliens are in desperate need of a redo. Same with ghosts but I can forgive that a bit more since they aren't played as often/not as available to play. Honestly I'd prefer a pack that redoes/freshens up all current occults, rather than getting a new one (like faeries). What's the use of more occults if there's so much potential going to waste with the old ones?
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    [NEW] Angels / Demons / Nephalems
    I already have angels in my game, but right now, they're just different occults with cc wings, celebrity glow, and a club title above their heads that says "Angel". As unlikely as it may be, I still hope we'll get "real" angels someday in the future.

Next would be unicorns (hopefully along with regular horses), then fairies. I don't necessarily need anything else, but I'll take any occults I can get. Except zombies, I think I can go without those.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    I already have angels in my game, but right now, they're just different occults with cc wings, celebrity glow, and a club title above their heads that says "Angel". As unlikely as it may be, I still hope we'll get "real" angels someday in the future.

Next would be unicorns (hopefully along with regular horses), then fairies. I don't necessarily need anything else, but I'll take any occults I can get. Except zombies, I think I can go without those.

What would you like angels to do? They are known for wings and helping out. I am not sure what else they do.