Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Sims expansion was your favourite?

123457...Next

Comments

• Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    Seasons, If the sims team knows what is good for them. It will be part of the base game as paralives is doing.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    Seasons!
  • hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    TS3 Late Night!
    s54gWQ5.png
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited January 2023
    i like the sims 4 seasons and the sims 4 island living
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    TS3 Isla Paradiso!
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2023
    I love mermaids and island environments, so Sims 3 Island Paradise is still my top fave to this day. :smile: I still love the mermaids, the world (when using a fixed world and some mods to make the game move more smoothly), having my sims travel by houseboat, the little boats, underwater swimming and exploration, and the resort system, to this day.

The Supernatural pack is another one I used often, as well as any pack with occults, since I play with occults a lot.

Generations was great as well because I love the family play.

I used some elements of Into the Future like the baby creation building and various items from the pack.

I also loved all of the Seasons expansions, Sims 1 Hot Date, the various “nightlife” expansions, and the Sims 2 Open For Business pack. There are just a lot of great packs out there! :blush:

Sims 4 Island Living was a bit disappointing, especially in comparison to Island Paradise, but I still love it because of the mermaids and island environment.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    TS1Makin' Magic and TS2 University (closely followed by Open For Business)
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Makin Magic and Freetime. Didn't play 3, and don't actually have one for 4 - nothing yet has really reached the joy those two have brought to my world in 4, but I use Cottage Living and Get Famous probably the most, followed by occult packs and Parenthood.
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    my fav was the vampires. but now i guess i'd say the Were's are better. they can eat and sleep which makes them more a friendly sim to be around.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    My favourite expansion packs currently are; TS1 Hot Date, TS2 Seasons, TS3 Seasons, TS4 Vampires!
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞