Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring Roadmap Announced: April-June

Comments

• Options
    RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 134 Member
    When did they say there were many more years of TS4 left? Because if they said it in like 2020, they would have been more or less correct at the time given that it’s 2023 and they’re still releasing content.

Maybe at the time they said TS4 has many years left, it was true, and now we’re just reaching the end of TS4’s lifespan.
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    When did they say there were many more years of TS4 left? Because if they said it in like 2020, they would have been more or less correct at the time given that it’s 2023 and they’re still releasing content.

Maybe at the time they said TS4 has many years left, it was true, and now we’re just reaching the end of TS4’s lifespan.

yep, they said it a few years ago but they have also said they want to keep releasing The Sims 4 dlcs when The Sims 5 launches so I don't know. Seeing, how many and good things we are getting, how they are listening to out demands and requests I think it might be coming to the end. We wanted bunk beds, playable babies, more depth and family/age groups oriented game play, werewolves, better teens and kids and we are getting all of that. I think they will give us cars as an update, horses, fairies, singer/music bands, hotels and vacation packs, maybe they will give us something completely new and experimental like space themed pack and it will end
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I hope they continue pumping out content long after the launch of Sims 5. I'm not interested in Sims 5 because I don't want to start over.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member

During the Sims Summit in October 2022 when they announced Project Rene (aka Sims 5) being in super early production.

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    edited March 2023

I think they said that again during this year during last livestream. Or at least something to the effect that Sims 5 is many, many years away.
  • Options
    HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    jomilej wrote: »
    I wouls say there are three themes with high probabilities right now:
    - Horses: All the hints are there but I feel like they're planning on creation a whole EP around them so I'm not sure
    - Hotels and B&B: the temporary stays feature is what convinced me about an upcoming hotel/resort/B&B pack
    - Fairies: There are some hints sprinkled here and there and it's the last BIG occult not in game yet before moving to the other occults

A Scottish highlands pack could include all of this .. fairies, loch ness monster, horses, b&b & the ability to own them , graveyards, whiskey making, travel agent & tourist guide career…
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Hotels and B&B: the temporary stays feature is what convinced me about an upcoming hotel/resort/B&B pack I would love a hotels pack witch a tourist guide career…
  • Options
    sinisterlemonssinisterlemons Posts: 16 Member
    > @Hahcbeachwaves said:
    > A Scottish highlands pack could include all of this .. fairies, loch ness monster, horses, b&b & the ability to own them , graveyards, whiskey making, travel agent & tourist guide career…

That sounds like a lovely pack! I hope something like it does come out for us.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Hopefully we get another June game pack like last year I'm ready for a car game pack it's about time.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    So now that we have gotten everything that they had planned and winter season is nearly over, its slowly time to wait for spring road map in April maybe?? We can speculate what will we get and when. My guess is more kits, maybe focusing on infants or family, maybe some major update, and most importantly a gamepack in May/June and horses are my bet. Or fairies
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    I am totally ok with things being quiet after this EP. Give us a stuff pack in June and that's fine with me.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    So I think we'll get introduced to the roadmap in the middle of April and well have kits and game pack for kits hopefully we have more infant and toddlers stuff like a stroller. Also a kitchen clutter kit or a bedroom clutter kit. Toddler clothes kit, For Game Pack most likely Horses or Fairies. Vechiles Patch please we need vechiles it's been over 8 years give us vechiles please.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited March 2023
    After Infant update, EP13 Growing Together and the "Cuteness", it's time to cool down and go back to the old routine.

Kit months and death silence until GP13 or EP14 announcement.
  • Options
    We get 3 or 4 roadmaps each year so it means new roadmap every 3-4 months. Last roadmap was January and 'winter' season has finished so it's REALLY time for news soon
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    So I think we'll get introduced to the roadmap in the middle of April and well have kits and game pack for kits hopefully we have more infant and toddlers stuff like a stroller. Also a kitchen clutter kit or a bedroom clutter kit. Toddler clothes kit, For Game Pack most likely Horses or Fairies. Vechiles Patch please we need vechiles it's been over 8 years give us vechiles please.

I think the same
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    There was no roadmap in October 2022 but 2 kits and SDX content have been released.
    • Fiscal Year 2022
      • Q1/Q2, May 17, 2021 (Monday) -- Summer of Sims :
        • May/June/July -> #04 Courtyard Oasis Kit, GP10 Dream Home Decorator, EP11 Cottage Living
        • Aug. -> #05 Industrial Loft Kit
      • Q3, Sep. 20, 2021 (Monday) -- Season of Selves :
        • Oct./Nov./Dec. -> #06 Fashion Street Kit, #07 Incheon Arrivals Kit, #08 Blooming Rooms Kit, #09 Modern Menswear Kit
      • Q4, Jan. 5, 2021 (Wednesday) -- Simthing to Celebrate :
        • Feb./Mar. -> #10 Carnival Streetwear Kit, GP11 My Wedding Stories, #11 Décor To The Max Kit
    • Fiscal Year 2023
      • Q1, May 3, 2022 (Tuesday) -- Stay Up in The Sims :
        • May/June -> #12 Moonlight Chic Kit, #13 Little Campers Kit, GP12 Werewolves
      • Q2, June 28, 2022 (Tuesday) -- Rise & Shine :
        • July/Sep. -> EP12 High School Years, #14 First Fits Kit, #15 Desert Luxe Kit
      • Q4, Jan. 10, 2023 (Tuesday) -- It's All Relative! :
        • Jan./Feb./Mar. -> #18 Simtimate Collection Kit, #19 Bathroom Clutter Kit, EP13 Growing Together
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited March 2023
    I am just hoping for a bug fix soon ever séance the infants update my game has a really wicked bug witch the sims skills it's so bad I can't play the game
  • Options
    There was no road map because there was no gamepack and or expansion pack to release, instead of that, they were busy with infants and Behind the sims streams
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @lunnarila

Season of Selves had no GP and no EP but only kits.

It seems they prefer to announce a roadmap in May.

• Options
    There are no rumours, hints, or news what will come and then. We will see.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    With the announcement of Life For You tomorrow and the earnings conference call on May 9th, I'm curious to know if EA will announce something to reassure investors.
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    @lunnarila

But we have GP refresh, I think it can fit the theme about selfcare, too.
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    There is no new roadmap yet because the current one goes through the end of the current month. The next one will likely come out in April or May. Last year it was May so I'm not expecting it in April, just speculating for fun. I think we will get a GP on the next roadmap, likely horses or fairies, with the 2nd EP coming in the Fall/early winter.
  • Options
    @lunnarila

But we have GP refresh, I think it can fit the theme about selfcare, too.

You're right, I forgot this update.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Next week is the first full week of April so we might get the Next Roadmap Next Week or the following week.