Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• cherry022806cherry022806 Posts: 3,255 Member
    Does anyone know the times of release? For the update is it 10 pacific time so 1 eastern time? And the pack does it release the same or is it midnight? Sorry multigenerational house here and there is 3 generations play so I'm trying to time when to let my teen off of school. lol
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Does anyone know the times of release? For the update is it 10 pacific time so 1 eastern time? And the pack does it release the same or is it midnight? Sorry multigenerational house here and there is 3 generations play so I'm trying to time when to let my teen off of school. lol

For Germany it's 7 PM.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    edited March 2023
    Nine Days!

By my count we've got only nine days left. Today is the 5th of March. Already. My save is getting closer to where I need it to be. Finished up the First Term in Uni. The Second Term begins at 8:00 AM game time. I saved where I left off, once the notice the Term was beginning popped up. No time to play today, too exhausted anyway. Will take it up again tomorrow. I may have to pick up the pace. I was going to take three RL days to get through the Terms (I've got my Teen students at three terms to graduation) but having just completed the first term, with this few days left, and I have a wedding to go to get my prime couple ready for babies to come along, I'm only slightly anxious. LOL

nine days to infants 10 days till the pack

If you count the day you're on, maybe. I suppose it also depends on what location on this Earth you are, too. Today is 6 March. 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th. I was taught to never count the day you're on, the same as not counting the space your token is on in a board game. This might be where we differ. At any rate, we're getting closer and closer. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Nine Days!

By my count we've got only nine days left. Today is the 5th of March. Already. My save is getting closer to where I need it to be. Finished up the First Term in Uni. The Second Term begins at 8:00 AM game time. I saved where I left off, once the notice the Term was beginning popped up. No time to play today, too exhausted anyway. Will take it up again tomorrow. I may have to pick up the pace. I was going to take three RL days to get through the Terms (I've got my Teen students at three terms to graduation) but having just completed the first term, with this few days left, and I have a wedding to go to get my prime couple ready for babies to come along, I'm only slightly anxious. LOL

If you count the day you're on, maybe. I suppose it also depends on what location on this Earth you are, too. Today is 6 March. 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th. I was taught to never count the day you're on, the same as not counting the space your token is on in a board game. This might be where we differ. At any rate, we're getting closer and closer. :)

good point also way does waiting always get worse the closer something is? @GalacticGal
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    Nine Days!

good point also way does waiting always get worse the closer something is? @GalacticGal

Impatience sets in. Me? So far, so good. I'm very busy trying to get my Sims to the 'finish line' and on time. My Sims are in their second term in uni. They have one more to go till graduation. Erik has yet to pop the question, however. Trying to figure out if I should have him do it this term, or next. They all age up in the Third term. Then, of course there's the wedding. I'll have to see if my timing is better this time around. And if baby will be born on the 14th or the 16th? Hehehe.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Nine Days!

I always stop counting the current day when it's release time (7PM here).
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2023
    9 Days!!!!

We've hit the single digits!!!!
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Finally single digits to count down!
  • VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    This wait is rough. I'm so glad we're finally in the single digits. 7 days until the patch and infants! But I'm not sure I'll be able to really play until after the pack releases.. definitely want to be able to experience all the new systems we're getting with my legacy family.. trying to take this time to get my game ready.

* create some Sims for my legacy Sim and their kids to have some get togethers with (BBQ's, baby showers, etc!)
    * and work on the new legacy house -- which I'm by no means a builder. So, this is the most difficult part, lol.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    It is going by so fast, I’m nowhere near ready.
    8 Days!!!!

And to think we started with 42.
    Vyolla wrote: »
    This wait is rough. I'm so glad we're finally in the single digits. 7 days until the patch and infants! But I'm not sure I'll be able to really play until after the pack releases.. definitely want to be able to experience all the new systems we're getting with my legacy family.. trying to take this time to get my game ready.

* create some Sims for my legacy Sim and their kids to have some get togethers with (BBQ's, baby showers, etc!)
    * and work on the new legacy house -- which I'm by no means a builder. So, this is the most difficult part, lol.

For me my excitement is about the world,the cinema and the splash pads which by the way we can put in other worlds but I'm excited about the new family stuff as well as it's been lacking. Now if we only we can get a romance pack next or themeparks I'll be a happy camper.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    1 week & 1 day left & counting. ;)
  • SweetBexiSweetBexi Posts: 147 Member
    I rarely preorder a game but after the live stream I had to and the wait is rough :D

I decided to restart my legacy family thinking plenty of time to get everything in place and now with only 8 days left it doesn't feel like enough time :s
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I have 2 of my saves ready for infants (I like to have test ones so that they don’t mess with any family’s I have invested a ton of time in.) I want to prepare my other ones as well but we’ll see how far I get in the 8 days left! 6 till the patch which will give me something to do for the last 2 days of counting down.
    SweetBexi wrote: »
    I rarely preorder a game but after the live stream I had to and the wait is rough :D

I decided to restart my legacy family thinking plenty of time to get everything in place and now with only 8 days left it doesn't feel like enough time :s

I've still got to preorder. I'm going to get me 2 cash cards today. I've also got to preorder on the my PS5 as I'm planning on getting Growing Together on both PC and Console.
    I preordered to
    My couple and three of his siblings are just now entering their third and final term at Uni. He's yet to pop the question to his sweetheart, though. I guess he may need a friendly nudge, no? One more game week and they graduate. Then they should be planning a wedding. The house they will live in once they graduate and are obliged to leave Britechester-U is built and ready to place. So, for me, the time is now whizzing by at practically Warp Speed. Always seems that way when you have too much to do, and too few days to do it in, Right?
  • VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member

For me my excitement is about the world,the cinema and the splash pads which by the way we can put in other worlds but I'm excited about the new family stuff as well as it's been lacking. Now if we only we can get a romance pack next or themeparks I'll be a happy camper.

Oh, I didn't know that we could put the cinema in other worlds? Or is it just the splash pads that we can put in other worlds? Either way, that's pretty interesting. :) I'm extremely excited for all the new family stuff and I agree, definitely would love to see a dating/romance pack. We could use new venues for places to go on dates; I'd at least like something like a carnival with games and prizes, at least.. and they could add a couple of rides. ♥
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member

Same here. I know that everyone is excited for the update, & I am, too, but I feel like I can’t really play until I have the pack because there’ll be so many more options, lol. I’ll definitely check out the patch, but I won’t really “play” until the 16th.
    My couple and three of his siblings are just now entering their third and final term at Uni. He's yet to pop the question to his sweetheart, though. I guess he may need a friendly nudge, no? One more game week and they graduate. Then they should be planning a wedding. The house they will live in once they graduate and are obliged to leave Britechester-U is built and ready to place. So, for me, the time is now whizzing by at practically Warp Speed. Always seems that way when you have too much to do, and too few days to do it in, Right?

yes it does @GalacticGal
    SimDork23 wrote: »

Same here. I know that everyone is excited for the update, & I am, too, but I feel like I can’t really play until I have the pack because there’ll be so many more options, lol. I’ll definitely check out the patch, but I won’t really “play” until the 16th.

I'm trying to stay away from the game at least till the patch there is to much good stuff coming to really enjoy playing right now

Oh, I didn't know that we could put the cinema in other worlds? Or is it just the splash pads that we can put in other worlds? Either way, that's pretty interesting. :) I'm extremely excited for all the new family stuff and I agree, definitely would love to see a dating/romance pack. We could use new venues for places to go on dates; I'd at least like something like a carnival with games and prizes, at least.. and they could add a couple of rides. ♥

I meant we could put splashpads anywhere. I'm not sure about cinemas. I've asked 3 gurus on Twitter and I haven't got a reply. I meant I'm excited for the cinema.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I'm excited for the new EP. But I think I'm even more excited for the patch update on Tuesday. I'll be starting with the 100 baby challenge. My founder just had a set of twin girls that are still newborns. So I've stopped playing that save so I can experience infants with them. But I'm also trying to prep my Not So Berry Challenge save...I'm in Gen 7, pink...& trying to get my heir a husband. She already has one kiddo, who is toddler, but I'd like her to have another child. But I'm happy I have at least one of my Saves ready to go. I plan to move my 100 baby challenge family to San Sequoia.