Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    13 Days!!!!
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    g01denswan wrote: »
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I can't wait to get my hands on this pack.
    Messy-Baby.jpg

I do not like this infant, I’m trying! But the glasses are too silly 😂

I’m trying to like her top, but the front is too low-cut for an infant.

yeah these infant/toddler tops bother me too so I never use them idk why they're so low cut

then again maybe its a weather thing
    maybe it just doesn't make sense to me as i live in north and 90% of the year babes are dressed for ice age

It's way too low cut, in my opinion, as well. It's not a weather thing in my mind. They should have made the décolletage a smidge higher and it would be completely acceptable. As it is, it looks like she's wearing her older Toddler sister's outfit. Very poor fit. Were my mother alive, and she was a dressmaker, she would be quick to pin up the straps to raise the whole thing to its proper place. Just sayin'.

I do hope we can count on our marvelously talented cc makers to create some absolutely well-fitting darling outfits for our new wee ones. :)

I guess this is just part of the team's show-more-skin strategy. TS4 fashion is actually a bit tacky at times (nice items, but way too often too high or low cut), and now this will hit infants as well. *hoping-we-get-party-makeup-for-infants* (not).

I know - I'm just too old to allow majority of my sims to show off all that skin...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    12 Days!!!!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I love all the stuff coming in this pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I watched the live stream last night after work and it just made me all excited for this all over again! Is it time yet!?!
    I’m glad we get the infants in an update 2 days before 😂 I’m gonna need something to do for the last 48 hours before it launches.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I just can't wait, 12 days to go seems such a long time. :(
    edited March 2023

well think of it this way its more like 11 days and so many hours @SimKonfetti
    Post edited by comicsforlife on

Not for me, it's released on the 16th at 7 PM in my time zone, so it's more like 12 days and an hour :(

Not for me, it's released on the 16th at 7 PM in my time zone, so it's more like 12 days and an hour :(

well then in two hours it will be true for you
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i plan on building creating a house before the new pack comes out but it will take carful planning
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    11 Days!!!!
    When I Grow Up (To Be a Man
    https://youtu.be/S3E0TSyu-Gg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Nine Days!

By my count we've got only nine days left. Today is the 5th of March. Already. My save is getting closer to where I need it to be. Finished up the First Term in Uni. The Second Term begins at 8:00 AM game time. I saved where I left off, once the notice the Term was beginning popped up. No time to play today, too exhausted anyway. Will take it up again tomorrow. I may have to pick up the pace. I was going to take three RL days to get through the Terms (I've got my Teen students at three terms to graduation) but having just completed the first term, with this few days left, and I have a wedding to go to get my prime couple ready for babies to come along, I'm only slightly anxious. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Nine Days!

By my count we've got only nine days left. Today is the 5th of March. Already. My save is getting closer to where I need it to be. Finished up the First Term in Uni. The Second Term begins at 8:00 AM game time. I saved where I left off, once the notice the Term was beginning popped up. No time to play today, too exhausted anyway. Will take it up again tomorrow. I may have to pick up the pace. I was going to take three RL days to get through the Terms (I've got my Teen students at three terms to graduation) but having just completed the first term, with this few days left, and I have a wedding to go to get my prime couple ready for babies to come along, I'm only slightly anxious. LOL

nine days to infants 10 days till the pack
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    it 11 days for me since i on west coast.
    Nine Days!

9 days is for the infant update.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Might have to restart my save for this one - not that I was very far, but with milestones, I'd hate for my sims to miss a moment!
    10 Days!!!!
    Might have to restart my save for this one - not that I was very far, but with milestones, I'd hate for my sims to miss a moment!

me to @WildIrishBanshee
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    If you use mods should be able to unlock the milestones. But I restarted my save also and adding in more babies.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    10 Days!!!!

Yay! Tomorrow we will be in single digits, that's exciting.
  • Princess of Da'varhPrincess of Da'varh Posts: 344 Member
    What are you guys going to do first?

I'm looking forward to making a small family and having more interactive play and stories centered around families and the daily loves and struggle they have. This EP will be one of the best ones I think.
    When I'm a member I'll post a lot of screenshots of my game. ^^
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited March 2023
    I got tired of just waving air like blocked sim while waiting for this so I ended up buying tiny living to pass time :lol:

figured death bed might come handy with this pack with stay overs n all

(and also my plans to build the tiniest houses in hopewell hills)

but also I just wanted to finish some builds I have been keeping for ages to use the murphy bed in 😅 it was kind of blocking my save progress

now I have at least one more household ready for infants :blush:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    10 days now for me too!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I got tired of just waving air like blocked sim while waiting for this so I ended up buying tiny living to pass time :lol:

figured death bed might come handy with this pack with stay overs n all

(and also my plans to build the tiniest houses in hopewell hills)

but also I just wanted to finish some builds I have been keeping for ages to use the murphy bed in 😅 it was kind of blocking my save progress

now I have at least one more household ready for infants :blush:

I really like the style of the tiny living furniture, I use it often. Hope you have fun with it while you're waiting for those infants!