Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Livestream: Growing Together!

Β«13456711

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    I’m ready. I can’t wait to see more of San Sequoia. There’s more than that I’m excited to see, but the new world is at the top of the list.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    First time I ever had a livestream on my birthday. :D
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited March 2023
    *munching popcorn*
    Ah so thats why I bought popcorn
    totally forgot it was this week
    rip stream snacks :sweat_smile:
    guess i'll need new stream snacks now
    suggestions?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 846 Member
    @Haflinger Happy birthday!

I'm incredibly excited for this livestream. It will be the first one I've actually watched since Cottage Living. Less than a day until we find out more. Yay!
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    *munching popcorn*
    suggestions?

Pocky? Skittles? Gummi Bears? (Trying to go with a sort of infant theme here, not sure if it's working, lol)

Or for health, sliced fruit and soft cheeses or apple sauce.

And chocolate or strawberry milk to drink!

And put on a onesie before watching! With a favorite stuffy!

...is this getting weird? I can never tell when I make it weird.
    #Team Occult
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    LiELF wrote: Β»
    *munching popcorn*
    suggestions?

Pocky? Skittles? Gummi Bears? (Trying to go with a sort of infant theme here, not sure if it's working, lol)

Or for health, sliced fruit and soft cheeses or apple sauce.

And chocolate or strawberry milk to drink!

And put on a onesie before watching! With a favorite stuffy!

...is this getting weird? I can never tell when I make it weird.

Actually if we are going with the whole infant candy theme i should probably get these lollipops :lol: used to love them as kid

Tuttituubi%20Karkkimeri.jpg

then again the plastic waste on these rather disgusts me as adult so I guess not :sweat_smile:

I do have chocolate but I'd rather not since easter is coming which means new excuse for chocolate (i swear name holiday that does not contain chocolate in finland its conspiracy)

maybe I'll go with fruit or something like waffles I hope to dear watcher i don't need sob cake
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • amydunneamydunne Posts: 25 Member
    I'll be tuning in discreetly from my work desk lol! How long do they usually last?
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Calendar day and time reminder. Check.
    Plenty of munchies ready to grab. Check.
    Teapot has been cleaned, plenty of teabags stocked. Check

I'm good to go.... Only one more sleep left! :smiley:
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    edited March 2023
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    SimGuruNova
    Livestream will be a 'few' hours.
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    I’m so delighted to hear the stream is going to be longer than an hour! Just what I was hoping for :)
    Β· Β· ─────── Β· π–₯Έ Β· ─────── Β· Β·
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SimGuruNova
    Livestream will be a 'few' hours.

I'm guessing 3 hours.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Super excited! I'm sad I won't be able to watch it live and participate. I will see the replay but it's not quite the same. Plus I know I won't be able to help but look at all the info spreading online so that spoils the surprises before I get to see it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Either way I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Snacks are ready😈
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • brizgalbrizgal Posts: 147 Member
    I'm going to be travelling with patchy internet access (if any) at the time of the livestream. Oh well, something to look forward to once the journey is over and I am relaxing and recovering.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    I would love to have a livestream go for more than an hour. This will be my third and I think the first two lasted an hour and a half, combined.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

I’ll be having a couple of these:

C3505-FAE-01-EB-4-A6-B-A7-E4-E573-A9-F7-FDCA.jpg
    Whoa... 3 hours?

Sweeeeet! More snacks, I need more snacks. :o
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
    I would love to have a livestream go for more than an hour. This will be my third and I think the first two lasted an hour and a half, combined.

Then your in luck. Nova and Ninja are saying several hours on Twitter. I'm betting it's going to be a 3hr stream.
    edited March 2023
    Deleted by catloverplayer

Then your in luck. Nova and Ninja are saying several hours on Twitter. I'm betting it's going to be a 3hr stream.

A 3hr stream.... have we ever had that before? I'm sooper dooper pumped about it now.

This will be a livestream truly worth watching. *happy dance*

A 3hr stream.... have we ever had that before? I'm sooper dooper pumped about it now.

This will be a livestream truly worth watching. *happy dance*

There was one but I forget which one.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    Super excited! I'm sad I won't be able to watch it live and participate. I will see the replay but it's not quite the same. Plus I know I won't be able to help but look at all the info spreading online so that spoils the surprises before I get to see it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
    Either way I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Snacks are ready😈

I also won't be able to watch live. But I have gotten used to that. I will try to pop in to the forum near the end to see a few reactions and watch a replay later in the weekend.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    :o I don't think I made enough snacks for a 3-hour stream! There must be a lot more in the update and pack than what they have hinted at if it's going to require three hours for them to show it all to us. I'm not complaining, mind you. But my excitement level just went into overdrive.
  • VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    The last couple of hours up to the live-stream are going to be the most difficult. I've got to concentrate on work while waiting and while the live-stream is going.. and then I have a bunch of stuff I have to do as I'm leaving for the weekend... not sure if I'm going to get to watch it live, I may have to just watch the re-play. I'm okay watching it to skip certain parts that I only want to see a little bit of, (ie: cas + build/buy), because then I can explore the rest on my own. :)

I'm mostly excited to see exactly how the game-play will work. So, hopefully I can finish all my work and errands and then catch the bit where they discuss the game-play, at least. :D
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Yay more info.
    more for sim kids and more drama please