We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Feature Overview Trailer

EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
https://youtu.be/XC94CHpni1Y

Trailer description:
Live a life full of important choices, memorable milestones, and dynamic relationships in The Sims™ 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack*, launching March 16 at 10 a.m. PT. Pre-order or buy through April 27 and get the Outdoor Playtime Digital Content**! (This content will become available when the pack launches.)

Family is at the center of a lot of the choices and milestones your Sim will be faced with in the Growing Together Expansion Pack. For example – will they let their parents move in with them? Saying ‘no’ will impact those relationships and saying ‘yes’ could make life at home a lot more complicated. What if your Sim’s parents don’t get along with their partner? For you, the choice might be whether you want to keep the peace or stir up some drama.

New relationships are getting more dynamic too. If your Sim goes out to meet new people, they might find someone they instantly like who they could be friends with for life. Or they could meet a lifelong enemy. Social chemistry will make some Sims click and some Sims clash, and how they navigate these feelings is up to you.
Post edited by EmmaVane on

Comments

• SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I’m so excited! 😁 This MIGHT hold me over until the live stream on the 3rd … lol.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,053 Member
    Yay! I'll be here with bells on.... and a cuppa tea to sip on while we all discuss what we see in the trailer (and all the item goodies we spot in the background). I love playing detective trying to spot build/buy/cas items in the trailers.... :smiley:

Thanks for the direct youtube link @EmmaVane.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
    One hour to go....
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,334 Member
    44 Minutes!!!!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,686 Member
    Oh I thought it was much later :lol:
    well lucky me for deciding to jump out of game now :lol:
    30 Miutes!!!
    I hope this trailer will help to tide us over until next week when the livestream comes out! :D
    I hope this trailer will help to tide us over until next week when the livestream comes out! :D

I thought that was March 3rd.
    March 3rd is next Friday.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,279 Member

That's Friday, next week. :)
    crocobaura wrote: »

That's Friday, next week. :)

Yes I know. I tried to edit and the site wouldn't let me.
    15 Minutes!!!!
    The time has flown by pretty quick!

Before you know it, infants will happen... and then the pack. Squeeee!
    Looking at the calendar:

This week - trailer
    Next week - livestream
    The week after that - maybe a pre-infant patch or SDX drop?
    The week after that - infant update/patch
    And 2 days after that - the EP will drop

Each week will be something coming our way, so that should help to make the time fly faster (hopefully). :smiley:
    7 Minutes!!!!
    Time to hide the chat in youtube, it's starting to zip by too fast. And besides, when the video starts I always put it on fullscreen size anyway.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,584 Member
    If anyone faints right now, you'll miss the video premiere ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    Here we go!
  • jadetchijadetchi Posts: 60 Member
    Thoughts?

I really like the look of the milestones :)
    b8xtb7d56xd3.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,214 Member
    Why can't I find it? I've tried YouTube, I've tried the banner at the top of the page, but no trailer? Anybody have a link?
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,144 Member
    Why can't I find it? I've tried YouTube, I've tried the banner at the top of the page, but no trailer? Anybody have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC94CHpni1Y

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,425 Member
    edited February 2023
    @DaniRose2143 the banner link worked for me, but just in case here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC94CHpni1Y
    Thank you @Bluegayle! I was just coming to say I found it. It was right under my nose. The timestamp on the post I saw on YouTube said it was posted 15 hours ago which threw me off. Why it said it was that old is beyond me.🤔
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,364 Member
    @DaniRose2143 they started the countdown yesterday. :)
    #EA CreatorNetwork
    @simgirl1010 Ok that makes sense. I didn't look at anything Sims related on YouTube yesterday so I missed the post going up over there.