Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    edited February 2023
    Here's some pictures from my gameplay! :blush:
    8it29fooydwd.jpg
    Today I played the Wan-Goddard household. I gave both Hank and Pauline a makeover first. I love Pauline's dress! :love:
    x34aibeid7jr.jpg
    Hank. :heart:
    sgppoqixi475.jpg
    Look at how happy he looks. :blush: (I downloaded a Lighting mod, I think it looks so much better! :blush:)
    x1vnkyns59pp.jpg
    I deleted both of their Commitment Traits and replaced them with Virtuoso for Pauline and Athletic for Hank. I want them to be a happy couple! :wink:
    I think they are. :wink::heart:
    ycdub9v2r2ek.jpg
    6byutttklxg5.jpg
    ef5maotzgdvt.jpg
    This Llama lady went into their backyard and sat on their lawn chair! How rude.
    2kdalqx0wt0j.jpg
    vq4ue6n5a66q.jpg
    So Pauline told her to go away!
    3iysed73g4gh.jpg
    Hank and Pauline slowed danced to some music inside. :heart:
    1goui4h8ez85.jpg
    jr1lz27o89ss.jpg
    7nonarwyhhmk.jpg
    Ouch! Hank stepped on Pauline's foot. :lol:
    eo7q04cztkyn.jpg
    But it was all good. :blush:
    2iz15cq7ljje.jpg
    Pauline made some waffles for Brunch.
    391udsd7t630.jpg
    The ice cream truck pulled up and Hank couldn't resist getting a popsicle. :lol::heart:
    8zznqt94zamt.jpg
    lf8pdkzkffrw.jpg
    ih6vw7wls0w5.jpg
    *sighs*
    cr0yna03jyml.jpg
    The couple ate together for Brunch. (even though it was 2pm. :tongue:)
    n4gi3wl7yijn.jpg
    Hank did a workout afterwards.
    qn85ejuroo4p.jpg
    Umm... Hank, I don't think legs are supposed to bend like that.. :lol:
    g2setlgrhgs1.jpg
    Poor guy! :lol: He slipped!
    2kjhxmvgqpkr.jpg
    He looks so angry while doing chin-ups! :lol:
    mq9y52clp2jl.jpg
    I sent them to the beach to swim at sunset.
    The sky... :love:
    fah40bvmek8t.jpg
    3crj8xiq6ihy.jpg
    Lol, it was so cute when they started splashing each other. :lol:
    8lho4b26fgxz.jpg
    Then they went to bed. :blush:
    z2h6dhnfb07w.jpg

Happy Simming! :smile:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    edited February 2023
    @Simexpert123 Hank and Pauline are my favorite couple in SV. :blush: Hank is always a hottie whenever he's made over. :love: And that is a very pretty dress on Pauline. :)
    Lol with the mascot! :lol:

Love all the pictures. Which lighting mod did you find? Looks great. 👍🏻
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Thanks! I found the Frozen Lighting Mod by brntwaffles. https://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/88207076442/ I really like it and it doesn't seem to glitch my game out too much. 👍
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited February 2023
    @emorrill Oh gee, thanks. ;) I checked out Severinkas page, there's a lot of interesting and cool stuff there. I wouldn't download all of it (something I might regret later?, but I did snatch a few cool items, including a Jolly Rogers flag.. a pirates life for me! ;) (The forum really needs a skull and crossbones emoji.... :P )

@Simexpert123 The new version of Pauline looks really cute. The sky and the water also looks nice. I use a lighting mod too, it's called Uranesia Lighting Mod No Green Sunrise.

* edited to correct name of Lighting mod..
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I gave Bobby Sargeant from Twinbrook a little makeover.
    I aged him down to a young adult from adult

Ci1DGcR.jpg

Hair: Lapiz
    skin tone: Tmz
    Make up: SK

edited February 2023
    @Sprottenham Thanks!
    I got another lengthy update..

Chapter 20.1 – Onébegajávvre (Lake Onebega) - January 2023: part II – It starts with a bang and ends with a fire.

Q7p16Py.jpg

The moon is still hanging bright in starlight outside when the semester really starts, with Oliver Freddy and Inge in bed dreaming sweet dreams... ;)

IoLAqBW.jpg

Inges fist lecture starts early, so she goes for a quick meal in the kitchen before heading out into the early morning january sun. This semester she will be attending a course called "The development of song 201". Inge isn't excactly a songbird, so she hopes that they won't actually have to sing....

osdmHh2.jpg

Oliver Freddy goes as usual to troll a few forums before he decides to check out the chemistry table he just received though mail order. ;)

w8AZcph.jpg

If aunt Monica saw him now, she would be so proud! Even more so his mother Ranveig, of course!

T30Khj3.jpg

He experiments because he wants to discover an elixir, and he did discover one, but then.. he thought he could experiment a little more with and.. boom.. it exploded right there in his hands, but that's how you learn. ;)

1rYm6al.jpg

"Hmm... maybe a little less strontium powder next time.... Perhaps I should actually read the chapters about chemistry before doing any more experimenting..."

NoP3xXn.jpg

After Inge is finished with her lecture, she decides to build an igloo while her fellow student Samantha Grey keeps eyeing her in a peculiar manner... Inge could feel she was being stared at, it was almost like a certain glow emanated from Samanthas eyes...

PuQnCQu.jpg

At the same time Oliver Freddy had gone to wash of the smell of smoke and soot all the while succesfully breaking the shower in the process. He had no time to repair it or even call someone to do the job before he had to run off out into the winter snow to his first lecture ("The psychology of geology 201"). It was a nice day and the winds were calm, a perfect day for some of the locals to go for a ride in their hot air balloon. You get such a nice view of the lake and the town from up there. Perfect to survey what everyone is up to and where they're going (solar panels not included...).

PWrkTQL.jpg

Inge was done building her igloo when Samantha approached her to complain about all the boring people that just couldn't get a joke.. Inge listened patiently, before they went on to discuss their favorite cartoons and what they had learnt in class today. Inge was happy they didn't actually have to sing. They only learnt about the history and theory of song...

EQbn9eR.png

It looks like Inge had a plan with the igloo building, as she afterwards went inside it to study. Nice one! I didn't know they could do that. ;) Samantha wasn't done ranting about boring people and wanted to bring out her megaphone to let everyone hear it loud and clear excactly how inappropriate she thought it was of people to not laugh at her jokes... She was really angry about it and her voice almost sounded like the barks of an untamed wild animal as she delivered her message, though I don't think anyone actually cared to listen... :P

Continues in spoiler.

C74gbBc.jpg

The release of energy made her calm down a little, so she could focus on her art again, as she sat down hiding amidst the shrubs to make another sketch of the mountains that surrounded the area. Oh, what a dream it would be to roam free amidst the mountains, go for a swim in a small lake that she found. To run through the new days mist and to quench ones thirst from the clear fresh water from a tiny stream flowing gently through the landscape.... back to the meaning of... life!

6X4RcNT.jpg

While Inge was inside the igloo reading, a bit of drama had unfolded on the outside as some unsuccessful flirting had been going on between Marlene Huse (in the blue jacket) and this guy to the right (in the grey jacket) whose name I forgot to take note of.. Nonetheless, Inge didn't have time for any drama as she since yesterday had gotten a wish to throw a juice keg party of her own.. So it was time to go home, get some rest and begin the party preperations...

Lw3B9Ao.jpg

Inviting people to the party was of course necessary. Inge wanted to become even more popular (and prove to people she wasn't a loser) and as such she wanted to create the best party of everyone on campus this semester. She even dared to invite Jeffrey Dean to the party.. what a sucess it would be if only he showed up..

ABso57i.jpg

Oliver Freddy was hungry after his lecture, so he ran past a woman making a snow angel in her swimsuit and over to the cafeteria to get something to eat for lunch...

WnOcEzk.jpg

The barista at the cafeteria was on the ball today and he managed to successfully order a bagel. While he was eating he came to talk to a girl sitting on the couch there reading in her book. He learnt that her name was Karoliiná Onébegajávrre and that she was a freshman student in technology before they had a releatively mundane conversation that revolved around eating and food, naturally, I suppose. He didn't ask her about her last name, but he assumed that she had to be from around here, since her last name had a striking resemblance to the name of the place...

8wigYjg.jpg

Like his girlfriend Oliver Freddy was also tired from having stayed up a little late at the party yesterday so after finishing his meal he leaves the cafeteria to join his girlfriend napping on the bed..

QGMnCBt.jpg

After having a satisfying nap, its time for Inge to prepare for her party.. The first task is to clean up the kitchen and the dining room, because as usual her room mates have left a mess of dirty plates and rotten food all over the place..

7f6zZGs.jpg

After finishing up the last round of decorations, Inge got hungry and prepared a meal of hot dogs to herself (with some extra servings intended for the guests), and when cleaning up her own plates, the dishwasher broke..

c796LlP.jpg

So she had to order someone to repair it, as well as clean up all the water that was now running out all over the floor quickly before the guests would arrive..... and while she was already holding the phone in her hand, she thought she might just order a pizza as well, in case the hot dogs wouldn't be good enough for her guests...

yfi5FD6.jpg

To late! Guests had already began to show up, and were freaking out at the sight of the broken dishwasher...

ASuGDUs.jpg

Oliver Freddy, though he thought the decorations looked nice, didn't want to join party, so he sat down in the tv room that was currently quiet to study in his books. He didn't want to slouch on his studying, because he didn't want to let his mom down by coming home for summer with poor grades...

BGgu0Ec.jpg

Inge on the other hand was busy greeting and socializing with the guests just when the door bell rang and the pizza arrived. It was very important for her to make everyone feel welcome at the party, so she had to talk to everyone atleast once.. She didn't want anyone to leave thinking the party was lame (or worse, that she was a loser for arranging a terrible party...)

x3V2Bq3.jpg

Oliver Freddy was interrupted in his reading (studius interruptus...) by the doorbell, so he went to pick up the pizza and put it in the kitchen.. but he didn't serve anyone.. he considered going back to studying, but figured that since he was already interrupted he might as well just give a helping hand to those in need...

SqqTFJe.jpg

Inge was happy to see Debbie Richards at the party, whom she met about a year ago from now, right at the start of her second semester. They both share an interest in art, and Debbie, though a professor in business, was also enrolled as an art student for a while back then.

Vs5XPtr.jpg

Then it was time to serve the pizza, to make sure everyone had their stomach filled with food, before the party would (hopefully) kick off..

LX7FOAV.jpg

Everyone sat down to eat their pizza and appeared to enjoy themselves, but Inge was still anxious about how this night would go.. She had never arranged a party of this size all on her own before, so she needed to take a time out and go to the bathroom upstairs to get spend a few moments by herself before she could return to the party...

ujn1A4o.jpg

When you've felt like and been told you're a loser for most of your life, I guess that feeling is gonna be hard to shake off, but really.. so far Inges party was going great, and she had no reason to worry...

to64SSx.jpg

Even Liz Tarry whom couldn't find a chair for herself because the cups were in the way was really enjoying herself while eating the pizza.. I have never before seen such an orderly group of sims eating together with no one complaining, standing in a line or stomping their feet... Well done Inge, you really should pat yourself on the back for this one! ;) If only every meal and sims party could be like this one!

uhhlxxB.jpg

Only her boyfriend didn't attend the party, as he had gone back to the tv-room to try to study for a while.

isFHBgI.jpg

Though he gave up after a while and joined the others at the party to dance as the volume of the music for some reason began to increase... Inge had also made it downstairs from the bathroom to enjoy a piece of the pizza too, and though everyone except Oliver Freddy had taken a bite off it, there was still a lot of it left somehow.. (yes, that's the same pizza. She only ordered one.. maybe it's one of those never ending pizzas and they won't have to buy another piece of food for the entire rest of their time there.. :P )

EpwRNBZ.jpg

Oliver Freddy wasn't all that much in the spirit for partying though, and sat down to have a word with his girlfriend shortly before he decided to go to bed... He wasn't against Inge throwing a party to have fun, but he was a little miffy about having a juice keg party arranged so early on in the semester...

He wanted to make sure she knew that he would not take any responsibility for how this turned out should something go wrong, and that she would have to bear the burden of cleaning it up afterwards... "And please keep the music volume at a sensible level..."

"Oh.. sure, it was my idea to throw this party. I promise it won't get out of hand..."

yhAMwYt.jpg

Well, so far so good. The party was a good one, but it didn't really take off. After Oliver Freddy went to bed, Inge was approached by Ruby Parks to have another discussion about art, whereas the other party guests found themselves dancing partners and began slow dancing.

bVsIuyc.jpg

It wasn't until the other dormmates came home the party showed signs of a bit of tension, as Skip Taylors first reaction was to walk over to the record player to curse at it, because he wanted to go to sleep. :P

Xfd4Ggh.jpg

Inge didn't notice him, she was just starting to feel good about her party. Finally she had created a successful social event. If this doesn't increase her popularity on campus, then nothing will.. She already felt that her party had become a success and that nothing could go wrong from here... It was such a blissful moment. :P

LqaNKKr.jpg

She even did a perfectly synchronized cheer with Liz Tarry. ;) This was the best party of the semester so far! :P

FYA6LTs.jpg

A few more of Inges dormmates had come home to join the party and get themselves a meal (in the background Omar Bjørkhaug to the left and Jonathan Dirk to the right) while Inge was slow dancing with Matthew Tellmer. Everything was going great so far, and there were no crazy shenanigans going on...

SzRlhss.png

..or atleast not until these two guys (Jeffrey Dean to the left and Daniel Vaughn to the right) started running naked through the hallways.. :P It wouldn't have been a true party without at minimum one person streaking. ;)

V7Biw62.jpg

The party began to look like it was spreading out a little more, but the mood was still good. Ruby Parks was playing computer games on her own and Jonathan Dirk was giving Debbie Richards a hand with the juice keg, to the amusement of Liz Tarry. "Let's see how juiced we can get the professor..." ;)

kUppJmW.jpg

After having slow danced with Matthew Tellmer (and getting her feet stepped on numerous times) Inge eventually got tired and decided to go to bed as well, though that didn't stop the party as there were plenty of guests left still going strong..

mYnV9kQ.jpg

Well, the mood was getting a little more tense over by the record player after Inge went to bed as this is where people began to pass out from the juice... only to wake up again to loud music blaring, which resulted in the record player being constantly turned off and then on again, because those that weren't passing out still wanted to dance. :P

TdQvqgX.jpg

Looks like the party had reached its end stage...

wIsvshT.jpg

A little off balance there perhaps, professor? :P

ADcBjkm.jpg

Maybe Inge should've been awake now to say the party was over, because by the time Ayana Yuki came home (at way past three in the night..) the mood was getting a little tense in the hallway. After everyone had been enjoying repeated rounds to the juice keg their speech wasn't what it used to be, which lead to misunderstandings that eventually turned into petty arguments that noone would remember what was about come tomorrow morning...

H9KKLYe.jpg

"Someone has been throwing a party I see.. well, that's not my responsibility.. I'll just go into the kitchen to prepare myself a meal before going to bed..."

YfzQz0n.jpg

"Oh shoot.. how did it catch fire so fast...? I must have dozed off..."
    ..this is why the fire department would tell you not to make food when you come home at 3 in the night...!

Vdyw3HB.jpg

"Yawn... did you set the alarm, Inge?"
    "No.. no, it's the fire alarm! We have to get out!"

zfh6IMO.jpg

Downstairs in the kitchen people had noticed the fire too, and had congregated around it to do the usual panick dance ritual... except this one (Billie Jean Sparks) standing to the left.. "I'm not gonna worry about a fire without finishing my drink first, flarn it!"

LOYMDzQ.jpg

..but it's a good thing then that we have a sober and brave man in the dorm to save the day (or night).
    Ayana: I don't know how this happened.. I was just.. I just put it in the oven, and then boom! It was on fire!
    Oliver Freddy: Next time do us all a favor and order take away or something..

hGhcmIW.jpg

There were two brave men on the lot as Jeffrey Dean eventually rushed in with a fire extinguisher as well, and together they just managed to put out the fire shortly after the fire fighter had arrived..

I0bpjUo.jpg

The fire fighter didn't scold anyone for it, but atleast he targeted the right person by pointing and laughing at her for being such a lousy cook.. I hope this embarrassing moment teaches her something. ;)

Jgnv3AT.png

Oliver Freddy and Inge went back to bed shortly thereafter, though it seems it's gonna take more than a burning kitchen to stop the party.. but for now.. I think it's time to say...

tGVVnwr.jpg

... good night. ;)

----
    PS: I wasn't trying to make it look like Jonathan Dirks private parts were on fire in the second to last picture, I was just adding the necessary censorship and I thought the fire symbol, given what just happened, was most relevant to use. :P
    th1das9.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    edited February 2023
    It seemed like I was never going to get to the end of this latest video. Finally it is done. Almost. I still have to add the music and watch it through to make sure all is good with it. At the moment it runs for 33 minutes.

So, hopefully, Episode 7 of the Perfect Genetics Challenge will be up on YouTube on Monday. Today is Saturday and it will take me a few hours before I've added the music and checked the whole video. Then loading it to YouTube usually takes almost a day due to my slow internet and the fact that if I'm not sitting at my computer it times out and stops loading. So it is a stop and start process on a very slow internet connection.

Here are a few screen shots from game play that will appear in this episode.

A group of teens and young adults go to Egypt to do some reading in peace. I needed to do this so I could save their progress without having to constantly shut down and reload after each save to avoid Error 12.

Bobby in Egypt reading a book he has to deliver as part of an adventure. He found it in the Ancient Library. I think it's the story of the three ?

Bobby.jpg

Cindy, Bobby and Bart at the base camp in Egypt.

Cindy-2.jpg

Due to too many annoying Error 12s after returning to Moonlight Falls, Olivia had to take Bobby to Mountain Lake to live and she visits with her second son, James and his wife and children.

James' children are Jimmy, Amelia, Betty and Francine.

Olivia, James, Jimmy and Rags. Jimmy made Rags real and he became Ralf.

Olivia-Jummy-Rags.jpg

Jimmy.jpg

While Olivia was visiting her grandchildren took the opportunity to turn their imaginary friends real.

Here are the imaginary friends after their makeovers.

Louie
    Louie.jpg

Pixie
    Pixie.jpg

Ralf
    Ralf.jpg

Walter
    Walter.jpg

Happy Simming All.

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Do any of you have issues playing sims 3 on Windows 11? I am thinking of getting a new desktop. I think mine is about to die. But I heard Sims 3 can't be played on Windows 11.
    More of my Pauline and Hank Gameplay! :blush:
    Pauline gets a phone call from Beau Andrews telling her to throw a bachelorette party. :lol: Lol.
    zzrqgxq9e4yg.jpg
    Pauline, is your arm okay? :lol:
    tumpmbnv7l9h.jpg
    I had just realized I hadn't set a time for the party. :grimace: So Pauline had to set up in less than two hours. :lol:
    q5qh3hev2ew2.jpg
    Right as all her friends arrived, she started to dance.
    ggpxqztgfj9u.jpg
    And spray fizzy nectar on Blair. :lol:
    l0x420b6udjs.jpg
    7ls8me10masm.jpg
    The party dancer showed up!!
    8jps9jmju46i.jpg
    Pauline seems to be flirting with the dancer. :smirk:
    utu45f63xof4.jpg
    qoq6azy2rd6v.jpg
    This photo is so funny to me. :lol:
    9ixctmq1oi57.jpg
    He talks to her about painting and tells jokes.
    tcynmd8f5zqh.jpg
    icbwzrodsjy0.jpg
    Hank arrives home after the party and kisses his soon-to-be wife. <3
    dttl3nre7hy9.jpg
    <3
    7fw20dayqdzz.jpg
    6qvhu0j2g55j.jpg
    (I changed his outfit a little. The tank top was glitching a little bit.)
    ede0omh6lcpl.jpg
    Next update will be their wedding! :blush:

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Do any of you have issues playing sims 3 on Windows 11? I am thinking of getting a new desktop. I think mine is about to die. But I heard Sims 3 can't be played on Windows 11.

@GraceyManor, my new desktop pc that I got in December has Windows 11 and works just fine.

Here is thread from last year where someone asked about Sims 3 and Windows 11.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/999431/the-sims-3-on-windows-11
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge, Generation 2, Episode 7 video is now loading to YouTube. It'll be a few hours before it is available to watch.

Happy Simming
    I just checked the progress of the load of the video - it's now 17% uploaded. As I said previously, it's painfully slow.
    edited February 2023
    I got another update about the university students...

Chapter 20.2 – Onébegajávvre (Lake Onebega) - February 2023: Whichever one you feed...

PdJGONl.png

Oliver Freddy and Inge had gone to bed now for the second time after the fire in the kitchen, but downstairs the party was in no way over...
    Someone had called the police, and they appeared to show up strong with two units. However, only one of the officers actually left their car, and I think he was pretty ineffective at his job..

4cad7Yn.png

..because all he did was find Jonathan Dirk who just so happened to be outside this very moment and give him a scolding, before turning around and running back to his police car.
    He didn't even go inside the house to stop the party and confiscate the juice keg and record player, like they did last time there was a party at the De Anda Hall.. but I guess not every police officer can be a good police officer, or something. :P

j5D5nMr.png

Nobody inside had even registered that the police had been on the lot and continued their partying like nothing had happened. It was only Jonathan Dirk now who desperately tried to keep things orderly by cleaning up the clothes strewn all over the place by the streakers running around...

f6pIb2m.jpg

The party lasted literally until early morning when Oliver Freddy and Inge got out of bed to eat breakfast..

ckcg6nf.jpg

Oliver Freddy wasn't at all happy about the mess of the dining area, and told his girlfriend he would not take any responsibility when it came to cleaning up the mess as he had to leave for his lecture..

lwF8ovU.jpg

Shortly after Oliver Freddy had left to go to his lecture another police car came screeching around the corner with full sirens on. This police officer actually made it into the house, however, he wasn't particularly effective in shutting the party down as nobody took him seriously and the police officer ended up being reprimanded by Omar, one of their dorm mates, instead...

YTpo8XT.jpg

The party didn't end until Inge herself figured out she had to take the rounds and tell the more or less clothed guests to pack it up and head back home before she could begin to clean up the mess they had left behind..

dPOi04v.jpg

Afterwards she sat down on the couch, her favorite piece of furniture, to watch the cooking channel again when she was joined by Jonathan Dirk. However, he wasn't flirtatious this time, but rather a little tense.. he wasn't to happy about the mess created from the party, and made sure Inge got to hear about how he had helped to clean up some of it just the night before...

QfyLhgv.png

Oliver Freddy attending his morning lecture wasn't feeling to much better, after having slept poorly due to the loud music from downstairs, in addition to waking up to the fire alarm going off..

F6cu3pd.jpg

Inge found it best to leave Dirk behind for a while to continue the painting of the sunset she saw last semester, while she still had it in memory, before going to her own lecture a little later.

Continues in spoiler.

zxzHCfS.jpg

Just gotta have a quick cup of coffee first to try to keep awake..

o5fzFpt.jpg

..and off to her lecture as soon as Oliver Freddy came home from his. No time to talk, gotta go! (..but atleast she had cleaned up the place some, as well as she could..)

bniJlg4.jpg

On the way home Oliver Freddy had stopped by the post office to pick up yet a couple more things he had ordered through mail. A small table and a fish bowl, because he wanted to do some research on an anchovy he had brought with him from Sunset Valley.. His interest in fishing and science comes from his aunt Monica, and what's exciting for him is that he has a bigger toolbox available to do examine things than what his aunt had in her younger days.. His mother Ranveig didn't care about this, she was more interested in the chess table and digging through trash..

OWnFybF.jpg

He got his sample to examine later, while Inge was enjoying her lecture in art following yesterdays party...

5Kdfvrn.jpg

Oliver Freddy went back to the chemistry table to discover another elixir, but was unsuccessful this time, but on the bright side, there were no explosions either. :P After he had been standing there for a good while mixing various substances, something started smelling pretty bad.. at first he thought it was something he had mixed together, but eventually he recognized the smell of filthy clothes..
    All of the streakers from yesterday had left behind a good pile that had to be cleaned up...

kXUOBwA.jpg

His dormmates had tried to clean them up, but since the dorm didn't come with a washing machine, all they could do was collect them in a pile and drop them in the hallway.. so Oliver Freddy had to take them to the Findeisen laundromat to have them cleaned (or just to get rid of them). :P

Xyufvyi.jpg

---

CftxasS.jpg

Meanwhile Inge was running with an elated mood from her lecture, because Jeffrey Dean had just sent her a party invitation! He had enjoyed the yesterdays party so much, and wanted her to come over to his house for a bonfire party! Finally she was one of the cool people! Oh happy day! :P Just don't forget to study, Inge...

jWSTaTj.jpg

It looks like Jeffrey had decided to host his party in the garage, because that's where everyone had gathered. Inge quickly found him to celebrate them being university students and hoping that maybe she could become best friends with him..

ZvQPhAj.jpg

She wouldn't let incompatible traits stop her, though she was starting to feel a little tired from not having slept enough, so she thought this was a good moment to go for a nap on the couch in his living room.. Liz really wanted to talk to him to, so she could have her turn for a while..

kaRfmP8.jpg

At the laundromat Oliver Freddy was getting hungry so he tried to buy a chocolate from one of the vending machines, but it wasn't cooperating with him, so he thought he could use his brave muscle power and ram it! That oughtta teach it a lesson! ;)

0iVhqwu.jpg

Victory! Now time to eat...

VoVShDx.jpg

Outside there was a sign of spring approaching as the snow was melting, and for the first time the young cubs of the mountains would feel the grass under their paws... running wild, running free and tumbling about in playful fighting among themselves...

Xwko1Fd.jpg

Inges sleeping on the couch at the party was unpopular by Jeffrey, and he 'thanked' her for making his party lame.. but first, food..

nwdAz6f.png

Luckily, Jeffreys party guests have brought plenty of dishes. There's even a stuffed turkey on the counter, the perfect spring meal. ;) However, Inge settles with the spaghetti, it's much simpler and quicker to eat...
    She sits down with Mahmoud Yavari, who just finished eating his salad, where she tells him about her dreams of being a writer.. Inge has quite an imagination, the place she would escape to when she felt misunderstood by the rest of the world (and when she came home from school and her mother smelled like alcohol..).

She has plenty of stories in her head, and would love to put them down on paper along with her own drawn or painted illustrations.. Stories in rich and colourful worlds where fantasy meets reality; fluffy on the surface, but always with a certain undertow like pedal tones to an orchestral arrangement.. sometimes playing in harmony, other times creating dissonance... and sometimes you have to do dishes and house chores, while others are drinking...

4sIXInO.jpg

Back at the laundromat, Oliver Freddy had been waiting in vain for the tumble drier to finish.. It should have stopped several minutes ago, but was still running. He put his book down and went over it, turning on every knob and pushing every button, but nothing happened.. Of course not, this was a tumble drier of the Buügfest variety, they were known for sometimes just malfunctioning like that...

fSt2ExC.jpg

Well, it wasn't his clothes anyway, so who cares.. a little grumpily though, he leaves the laundromat to watch the cool winter sun hang low over the lake... It does look nice around here sometimes, and he quickly forgets about the clothes before he heads over to the Science building to attend one of the evening classes in scientific research.

rcLJHrL.jpg

dI1BpEk.jpg

Inge feels guilty for upsetting Jeffrey by sleeping on his couch and walks over to apologize. She didn't mean to make his party boring, she just had to rest... Jeffrey is nice and accepts her apology.

I1Q51Tx.jpg

Then she decides to try out the juice on his keg. It's a party after all, and she has noticed that the juice has the desirable effect of calming her mind and resolving the stress and anxiety she often feels in herself.. just one drink, it can't hurt.. right?

ap8pESW.jpg

Oliver Freddy had just exited from the evening course in research, and though he had gotten some deeper insight into scientific methods, he hadn't gotten the skill point increase he was aiming for.. Some more practice would be needed to obtain that one.. but he thought it was enough science for now, and walked over to a nearby chess table to improve his strategic thinking instead..

k0rlc8x.jpg

Inge was still going for her target to make friends with Jeffrey. Her body movements were clearly getting a little more animated as she told Jeffrey the story of the kitchen burning just last night (even though he was there too, and even helped put out the fire..)

pER1w5k.jpg

As another friendly gesture, she wanted to give him a gift, so she handed him the trick ball she had in her inventory. Jeffrey misunderstood the intent of the gift as a little while later (after they had gossiped about Harold Assange, hence the speech bubble), he blew a kiss at Inge...

IUDrPgR.jpg

She didn't want to light this fire, she already had a boyfriend and was only there to make friends to increase her own popularity.. luckily Miles Forthright was outside with them, so she could turn it into a group conversation...

iRd4cY3.jpg

Inge was still Inge and couldn't do to much socializing all at once, so she had to go inside to take a break and watch the cooking channel for a while..

UsTSZ9i.jpg

..before she could continue her mission and have a pretty lengthy conversation (and cracking jokes as best as she could) with Jeffrey by the juice keg. ;)

YgtVzhp.jpg

Before she helped him to get a drink..

9CHM3Tf.jpg

They became friends by the end of the night, so Inge was halfway on her mission to become best friends with Jeffrey, but.. then she thought about her grades and her boyfriend. There are always choices to make, and she didn't want to come home stumbling to late in the night, so it was time to go home and get some sleep..

R8oYLPe.jpg

Oliver Freddy had made it home too, and was upstairs sharing jokes and discussing the university with Daniel Vaughn before going to bed..

JdTvAg5.jpg

"Yaawn.. ". Inges recently increased social standing have given her the opportunity to arrange bonfre parties, and maybe her next party will be of this variety.. but now it's bedtime once more..

VObKNrS.jpg

..time to join her boyfriend, dreaming about fighting difficult tumble driers and noncooperative vending machines...

H7m2UyM.jpg

...as the winter season is approaching it's end, the fields have become green and the winds of spring are soon here to sweep across the landscape... good night. ;)
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Video is up to 37% loaded now. I'm heading to bed now as it's 5 minutes to midnight. I will be back in the morning.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I have been busy playing " Hogwarts legacy" the past few days,
    great updates everyone!
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Just stopping by to say hello. I haven’t played recently but we’ll see about Tuesday.
    The Perfect Genetics Challenge, Generation 2, Episode 7 is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/IDvnPZz1vXo

This episode begins at home in Moonlight Falls, then a group of sims from the main household travel to Egypt. After the travelers return to Moonlight Falls, Olivia takes Bobby to Mountain Lake. Bobby finds a home in Mountain Lake and Olivia visits her son, James and his family. She meets some of her grandchildren who live in Mountain Lake. Four of the grandchildren turn their imaginary friends real while Olivia visits them.

I hope you enjoy the video.

Happy Simming
  • misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    Chapter 7 is out! Preview pic with link in it.
    urger.jpg

from behind he looks like Suzuki Hinata from Sunlit Tides
    new.png
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I have been busy playing " Hogwarts legacy" the past few days,
    great updates everyone!

Me to.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file