Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »

YES!!
    I was hoping someone would notice what a great song that is for this pack.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m so excited it’s been a hot minute since I played sims but I think I need a binge session soon to set up for this EP!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    37 Days!!!!
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    I won't be getting the pack or downloading the infant update straight away, because I want to hear people's experiences first, but I am so looking forward to eventually getting the pack. It looks so cute!
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Thank you @JustinB113
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    @EmmaVane and @TheLibrarySim it would be great if they would include the song with the game.
  • jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    I was/am really excited to restart my legacy. I say was because I went ahead and started with my favorite founder sim and as a teenager and have just been biding my sweet time getting her older, going through uni, etc. I even paused aging. Unfortunately I forgot that with the LittleMissSam dating mod SimsDa there is a small possibility of getting pregnant so now I have had to completely stop playing her as she is, er, with child. I may just start over again when the pack drops because I have a really hard time stepping away from saves once I'm into them.
    36 Days!!!!
    35 Days!!!!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    so long to wait
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    34 Days And Counting!!!!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I really like it, it goes well with the trailer. I hope it comes in the game too.
    I really like it, it goes well with the trailer. I hope it comes in the game too.

most likely it will
    33 Days!!!!
    32 Days!!!!
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    Excited :smiley:
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    edited February 2023
    Man the early months of the year already go by soooo slowly for me and now this? The wait is gonna be agony. Luckily I have a bunch of preparation to do in my save before the EP🙌🏻

That's what I'm busy doing. I had an unfortunate mishap when I attempted to back up my game for the Patch, which probably wouldn't have hurt anything, as it was so small. I lost the save I've had since HSY. It started out as a Flashback save, so that I could take my favorite Sims through the new high school system, but then it turned into my new Main save. Erik was on the verge of winning his 20th Starlight Accolade for Best Song, too. I had turned aging off, so that his first three kids wouldn't be way older than the next one(s) to come. In the original save from a ways back, he had six children in all. The eldest three (Jamison, the eldest, and his younger identical twin sisters) had all just turned teens, with number four turning into a Child and the other two still Toddlers. That save is no more. Just trying to get back there seems nearly an impossibility, as yet again, I've had to restart. Happily, at one point I saved Erik and his parents and siblings to my Library. I used them to restart. Erik was already a Global Superstar, so I just had to concentrate on him getting all twenty-two songs written in the span of 14 Sim days, before I had them resume school. The sad thing is, he won't have his Tile on the Avenue of the Stars. But I can live with that.

The Teens managed to all graduate early, which up front had me in a bit of a panic, time-wise, as both Aaron and Kayleigh hadn't managed to graduate early along with the other three. It took some doing, but finally it happened. Now they are all in university together. I'm just about through the second term with them. Two more days left. They are each taking four classes apiece so they'll graduate after the third Term. Then the wedding has to occur. I might even throw in a few more pre-wedding Events, ones I've yet to use. And if all else fails, Brianna will go on her first mission in Starfleet and help resolve the problem in Strangerville.

Perhaps, you can find a few more things that you 'must' complete before Infants drop? This will help you pass the time, I'm sure, and like me I had the sense I wasn't going to get where I needed to be in time. Keep busy. I, too, wish they had dropped yesterday. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    31 Days And Counting!!!!
    edited February 2023
    30 Days!!!!

1 Month Away!!!!
    and once again I have a doctors appointment when a pack comes out its a real bummer
    29 Days!!!!

Weve finally hit the 20s!!!!
    29 Days!!!!

Weve finally hit the 20s!!!!

yay!!!!!
    28 Days!!!!
    27 Days!!!!
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited February 2023
    Just because we are getting a family pack.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBpYgpF1bqQ
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue