Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Sims 3 screenshots

Comments

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    edited November 2022
    @igazor, remember when we used pencils to rewind back one song? Because the machine never got it all the way rewound to the right point. :) Yeah, we're old.

Not until you're past 70. Even though over half the shots are missing (am still in 2017) this thread is delightful! Confess to being mystified how you guys have as much fun with one household available in 3 as I do with a whole village in 2.

I got attached to River and Bebe. 😁. And put them into the family. Endless amounts of fun. 🤣

Am impressed. I couldn't get attached to a TS3 sim if EA paid me. Not only to they all look the same, but they look like they got dragged, face down, along 50 miles of bad rocky road. A CC skin tone didn't help. either. On the other hand, have several TS 2 & 4 sims that am fond of.

Am amazed by how you consistently make such great looking sims. They seem to be from a different game.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @Oldeseadogge - OW. That's probably leaving your ears ringing for about an hour or two after it passes.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    He's a little tired.
    SmQYz0G.jpg
    w7R0YUj.jpg
    It's tough being a shark.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    @Oldeseadogge - OW. That's probably leaving your ears ringing for about an hour or two after it passes.

Pretty much. Fortunately, the coal trains are not daily events. The commuter rail trains are much more frequent, but at least they don't shake the building & their air horns are not as loud. One reason I fantasize about a cozy Cotswolds cottage.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Torao having to put out another incendiary...
    5gukjsy.jpg
    Bebe: Maybe we shouldn't let Haruo use the stove any more. Considering that's the sixth time he's actually burned water.
    River: That's probably a good idea.
    KZz3YcU.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited January 2023
    52602710021_b9fbda980b_o.jpg
    My sims Frances and Louise having an underwater breathing contest at the community pool, in Lunar Lakes :lol:
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    You'd think with all their advance technology they would have created an alternative to canes.
    e7geYul.jpg
    If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Speaking of broken, this sim came into the gym with four limbs.
    y2ca7RK.jpg
    I know buying workout equipment is expensive but this is just too much. It should not cost an arm to get fit. What's next a leg, too?

Not sure what happened here, but all those puddles came from the sim wearing the hat peeing herself multiple times. I don't know if she got glitched but that's just maximum embarrassment.
    rMltHrd.jpg
    She's never going to live this down.
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    The cheap alternative to the laundromat:

BRXFDIi.jpg

(Somehow she routed from her bedroom to her laundry room via the ocean... Ours not to reason why, I guess... :D )

• Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    While I was playing with a different household, I zoomed in on the festival and noticed one of my sims got struck by lightning again. He was dancing after being struck by lightning 🤣😂😅

fun_2.png

One of the dormmates was happy the kitchen was on fire, it seemed like she was happy to see fire 🔥🚒

Fun.png

While one of my celebrity sims was at college, this paparazzi got attacked by a zombie on her front porch, the only thing I heard was a loud scream 🧟😲

loudscream.png
    new.png
  • Options
    I believe I've came across the greatest of magicians. Not only can he turn himself invisible, but he can shrink himself, too.
    4yMWh1z.jpg
    Or maybe he's just a gnome that's learned how to perform magic. Who knows.
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited January 2023
    Another funny screenshot from my game, Simbot being nosy 🤖😂 my sim is on a date.

robot.png

Police showed up at my sim dorm to shut the party down but that quickly changed after she joined the party and later that night, she passes out from too much partying, so I had my sim wake her up. 😂🤣🥳

policepassedout.png
    new.png
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Look at her face. What do you think she's doing? Is she scaring another sim? Intimidating someone? About to hunt for the best tasting blood plasma?
    GNifjL3.jpg

If you answered skipping stones into the ocean, you're right!
    yIBqeRD.jpg

I promise she's friendlier than she looks. And she doesn't bite... much.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Borked out make out on the bed animations give a whole new meaning to "sucking face." :lol:

52654216237_8e21ce1944_b.jpg
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    52697368614_26821bdf1d_o.jpg
    52697527945_2d4af039c7_o.jpg
    Just keeping the beach safe..
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    LOL I was trying to get my sims to pose with poseplayer and this is what happened....
    v9vkj095ixyp.jpg
    :lol: I laughed so hard. It looks like he got stuck under the bed. :lol: LOL!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    edited February 2023
    LOL I was trying to get my sims to pose with poseplayer and this is what happened....
    v9vkj095ixyp.jpg

@simexpert123, Or it could be a scene from a horror movie where the bed monster decides to pull one of it's victims under the bed into an unknown abyss...lol
    under-bed.gif
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    @lisasc360 Possibly lol! :lol: I still laugh looking at that screenshot. :lol:
  • Options
    v9vkj095ixyp.jpg

My first impression was a murder coverup and the nearby sims are checking to make sure no one saw. :flushed:
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

50314096356_8863b4a8d3_k.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    What I enjoy doing to burglars.
    D822C4A9-EB89-4B99-81F8-7B0BBF606F66.jpeg
    Don’t worry, my shrink says I’m perfectly fine. 🤣

50295597273_77a238ab66_k.jpg

50295597678_f9297f3cf4_k.jpg

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Going through my flickr account, I was given a flashback to when my sim Rose had an awkward moment in 2017, while I was trying to age her up to teen:
    37738054626_fe26de1927_o.jpg
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    Writing for my latest legacy I got to take this shot of two sisters fighting off mummies together :joy:

screenshot-35.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Writing for my latest legacy I got to take this shot of two sisters fighting off mummies together :joy:

screenshot-35.jpg

Are they perhaps related to Nathan and Sam Drake? They already got the tomb raiding and fighting down.
  • Options
    MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 203 Member
    OK, this is strange...

52906887841_2e1d844700_b.jpg

...and this is even more strange... :o

52907035734_32fed0b753_b.jpg

But after the CPR procedure the rescued sim popped out of the sand and lay down on a towel.
  • Options
    This is how you park a boat, right?

zfm4gtY.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top