Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please bring back the attraction system from TS2!

2...Next

Comments

• ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    yes please! i hate having to use mods for everything that we used to have by default in sims 2
  • TawkTawk Posts: 23 Member
    Oh, yea, that would be great!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    To give a practical example: I've a set of 6 sims, soon to be 8, that I want to pair up and marry off. The TS 4 'system' makes it impossible to determine who is best with whom. Pure guesswork. In TS 2, just count the lightning bolts, the ready indicator of mutual attractions. It is easy to see that the TS 2 system is superior.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    I would LOVE to see the attraction system back! It brought so much more depth to romance.
  • GothicSimmerGothicSimmer Posts: 66 Member
    Aericia wrote: »
    I think that will make this game more playable and interesting.

I agree we really need this system! I think the crush system from High School was a great way to start an attraction system but I notice it's only really for Teens and not for another older! It would be cute to have first crushes from kids too
  • simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,370 Member
    YES!!
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • mboglesbymboglesby Posts: 18 Member
    I agree- what would be REALLY cool is if they made a “The Sims 3.5” and combined all the player voted BEST aspects of the entire franchise into one game.
    I’m thinking:
    Outrageousness/spontaneity of sims 1
    Attraction system from sims 2
    Open world/story progression from sims 3
    Build/buy and CAS from sims 4

What else should go into this remastered “super sims” game?!?

**I’m not trying to hijack OP’s thread- I can’t figure out how to create my own and this was the most fitting thread…you’re talking to a first generation simmer here!! 🤪
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Sims 2 as baseline/foundation + the best features of the 3 other versions.