Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    Yes found the upright.

Mkj5SvV.png
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Mid-March CANNOT come soon enough! I need this pack (and the Infants) so much. I've been wanting some of what's here literally since September 2014. This is Toddlers-level. I'm actually teary.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member

@catloverplayer

The page is broken. I can't even see the bold feature. On my android phone.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18224893#Comment_18224893

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 the sims team never disappoints. It's (almost) everything I wanted in a family pack. Most importantly for me are the new kid stuff and interactions! Looks like tons of new interactions and stuff to do. I adore the new parent child hug! Looks like no strollers but I'll settle for the carrier. Happy to have that.

The toddler kick at the end was cute as well as the infant sliding on it's knees.

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    Oh, good eye... you guys spotted the upright piano. Yay! A piano to fit in a normal house!

- I spotted a new kitchen sink, and I think new cupboards so I assume there's new kitchen counters too?
    - I like the style of the windows, doors, new fence and gate.
    - Still wondering if there's a new dental career? But I spotted a stuffed tooth fairy bear and a fairy wand.
    - The tree house is big enough for adults to hang out in
    - Grandparents coming over for a visit? Or maybe babysitting?
    - New picnic tables, a regular size and a humongous size for large family sitdowns.
    - Jigsaws puzzles and scrabble game
    - Sleeping bags! (I'm going to love those for rags to riches game play) Woo hoo!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member

I hope there is older looking version of the upright piano too for my gothy mansions

⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Oodles of new toys and interactive play things... plus tons of cute decor, clutter, doodles, etc.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited February 2023

I knew when kids didn't get bikes in uni they were saving it for something better! Granted it took a while lol but these things take time. Totally worth the wait! Looks like sims can teach them which is something I really wanted.

Puzzzlleesss! Although I wish they could do it on the floor. I saw sleeping bags too! I hope we continue to get more sim to sim interactions like these and I also hope they added sentiments! That tree house looks so fun!

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    We didn't get to see much of the world though.... so it's still a bit of a mystery. But the water/splash park looks fun!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @EmmaVane Oh dang! So it is!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited February 2023
    Man, I cannot wait for mid March!!! I honestly don’t think that I can even play until then, because I feel like this pack is going to add SO much to my gameplay!! Maybe a nice, long break will be good before I get sucked back in again, though, LOL.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    We didn't get to see much of the world though.... so it's still a bit of a mystery. But the water/splash park looks fun!

Love the water park, and the grungy looking area near the movie theater. There were so many fun new interactions, loved when the child kissed the toddler, hope to see more such interactions between sims of different ages. Also, did you see that the kids were playing fireman in the treehouse? Loved the cute fairy teddy bear and the ram table. And how cute were the grandparents showing up with the suitcase to see the new baby? And finally we get working cannons, hopefully they shoot more than just confetti. :smiley:
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i have just preordered the pack since its out for preorder on the ea app
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    i have just preordered the pack since its out for preorder on the ea app

For the first time since I retired I have done the same thing. My poor budget, however I do surveys for cash so can hopefully get enough in to make up for it.

I can stand to lose a pound or two anyways. Ha ha

Next wait will be for horses to return. <3
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

@PhilSims the link isn't working and also I just found out the quote isn't working either.

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member

Ok, after rewatching about five times I finally saw the tooth beary! I was so focused on the tooth fairy poster that I didn't see the bear toy.

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    NEW Hair!! and the clothes!! and the interactions!!! and the baby boot scoot! and... and... and... I really need to go make some families to get established. I am way more excited about this pack than I thought I would be.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited February 2023
    deleted
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    telemwill wrote: »
    Looks like grandparents can come for overnight visits.

I was wondering whether that was trailer magic, or actual gameplay... it would be so great if we could have actual family visits. Curious to see how that works.

I thought that too, but then the grandfather started holding out a suitcase, which led me to believe that it is in fact most likely a gameplay feature.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    Now I am even more excited no sims for me till then, this looks like it is going to add a good bit to legacies. <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    The thing I'm most excited for is the Waterpark. I hope that that is a new lot type and not just a regular park. I'm also excited our sims can see a movie in the rabbithole cinema. Hopefully they didn't forget to add a see movie with.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    The thing I'm most excited for is the Waterpark. I hope that that is a new lot type and not just a regular park. I'm also excited our sims can see a movie in the rabbithole cinema. Hopefully they didn't forget to add a see movie with.

I think the waterpark objects will go nicely with community pool lots. :smile: Now we only need pool slides. :smiley:
    crocobaura wrote: »

I think the waterpark objects will go nicely with community pool lots. :smile: Now we only need pool slides. :smiley:

And Pool Waterfalls as well.
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    telemwill wrote: »
    Looks like grandparents can come for overnight visits.

I was wondering whether that was trailer magic, or actual gameplay... it would be so great if we could have actual family visits. Curious to see how that works.

I thought that too, but then the grandfather started holding out a suitcase, which led me to believe that it is in fact most likely a gameplay feature.

Yeah, there's something in the blog about families requesting to move in, so now I'm wondering whether it's related to that.