Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January 31st - Behind The Sims Stream Discussion Thread

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Ooo Thursday another stream then?
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Oh spoke too soon... 2nd Feb looks like the EP announcement!
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Ok the dog giving kisses to the baby animation is so cute!! And we’ll know more about the EP on Feb 2nd.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    So pleased with what I saw of infants. So cute 😍
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.q."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".q.:*
    β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    During the first sims summit when infants were first introduced, did they not say January then?

Now we have to wait until March? I wish they had been upfront about it being later in the year earlier :'(
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    The animations for the infants look so great, and I'm delighted to see that it looks like they put some real thought into the interactions with other life stages, and even pets. But overall, this was about the least informative event I've seen in all my time playing the sims.
    During the first sims summit when infants were first introduced, did they not say January then?

Now we have to wait until March? I wish they had been upfront about it being later in the year earlier :'(
    They never mentioned a month, only early 2023
    Very happy they’re gonna allow infants to interact with toddlers, children and even pets
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    I'm so confused
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member

I guess I didn't mean "say" but didn't it pop up on screen saying January?

Isn't that why there were so many speculating about them being released in the first few days in January to begin with?
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Bren91Bren91 Posts: 296 Member
    edited January 2023
    A stream/announcement for more announcements, for the already announcements, woohoo. I guessed this is what this would be. They really look like they have been so hard at work I am so proud! They really put their all into it. I’m so excited for the next stream/-announcements for more announcements, I can hardly contain myself!
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,444 Member

I guess I didn't mean "say" but didn't it pop up on screen saying January?

Isn't that why there were so many speculating about them being released in the first few days in January to begin with?

@JackOnYourBack no, it just said "early 2023." I think people just assumed/hoped that meant January.
    edited January 2023
    real question is how michaelsons are february 2 if infants are march?
    isn't there infant in that family? or did i just see it wrong o_O

oh nvm the ep could still be later i guess
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I am so disappointed. Set alarm for 5:50am so I am ready at 6am, then found it had already started. To top that it is not an old fashioned Livestream, but those silly pre recorded announcements. I was hoping for a good old hour long play session with our gurus, instead 15 minutes of info which basically was uninformative for the expansion side. Only thing I enjoyed was the few little minutes of infants information and a release date for them. Not getting up for this again :(
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited January 2023
    - I really enjoyed the summit! It was a great, fun way to update us players, & I thought that the host did a great job!

- It’s too soon for me to really care about anything Project Rene related, TBH.

- I’m SO glad that we got a date for infants, but March 14th is a lot longer of a wait than I had anticipated. I ALMOST wish that they had just let them be a surprise. That being said, everything that they showed for infants looks adorable!

- I can’t wait for the expansion pack announcement on Thursday! I feel like some people are right & it’ll be probably be released the same week that the infant update drops.
    Post edited by SimDork23 on
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Is there a link to re-watch?
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    OK, i was extremely impressed by what i saw. cant wait for feb 2 to get here so i can see more.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
    edited January 2023
    orkhid22 wrote: Β»

Right here:

Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • LonelyWolfTalesLonelyWolfTales Posts: 44 Member
    Infants are 1.5 months away... Sigh. Hoped to have them sooner. Glad to get a date though.
    edited January 2023
    hmm so is this sign of nothing until march 14 though
    i mean sure ep teasers trailers probably but like in the actual game?

guess I'll have to go find some other entertainment in the meanwhile~
  • GiggeGigge Posts: 72 Member
    > @EA_Cade said:
    > Right here:
    >
    > https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1724080257

OMG, I'm glad I missed the first few minutes. I can't take the Youtubers. I think I'll wait for the trailer.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    I'm confused....

Infants are coming March 14th and an EP is being announced in a couple of days, but the Michaelsons are carrying an infant... so does this mean the EP is also a month and a half away? Are the new infants part of the EP? Or are the infants part of a basegame update prior to the EP coming out?
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: Β»
    orkhid22 wrote: Β»

Right here:

Thank you
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I'm actually glad they're not being released until March. My Sims weren't ready for another baby just yet. Especially since I haven't decided who it will be. πŸ˜„

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top