Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question on crushes

My young adult sim still has a crush on another sim. I can't click on her to "get over crush" that option is gone. How do I get rid of it? She's moved on and is married now.

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Do you have MCCC?
  • gbaisdengbaisden Posts: 95 Member
    Do you have MCCC?

Yes I have MCCC.
    Anyone know a cheat to get rid of crushes on a young adult sim?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    gbaisden wrote: »

I can't even get crushes to happen with young adult sims.
  • SteveBridgerSteveBridger Posts: 106 Member
    My young adult sim still has a crush on another sim. I can't click on her to "get over crush" that option is gone. How do I get rid of it? She's moved on and is married now.

So far as I understand, this is a thing which is only supposed to happen with teenagers. Did she develop this crush during high school? If so, she may not have the option of getting over it as an adult.

While it might be somewhat humorous and realistic for a sim to have a lingering high school crush, it's the sort of thing which should fade naturally during Young Adulthood, and probably disappear once a sim ages to Adult.

I'm going to have to see if I can reproduce this, as I'm curious about it now.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,845 Member
    I have this too. If you create or find a bug thread will you let us know? I don't want to do one based on my save because there are complicating factors in it.

So far as I understand, this is a thing which is only supposed to happen with teenagers. Did she develop this crush during high school? If so, she may not have the option of getting over it as an adult.

While it might be somewhat humorous and realistic for a sim to have a lingering high school crush, it's the sort of thing which should fade naturally during Young Adulthood, and probably disappear once a sim ages to Adult.

I'm going to have to see if I can reproduce this, as I'm curious about it now.

She is elder now with about 5 more days to live. She STILL has this want and the crush is long gone...she is ghost. Her teen son had a crush and is now a young adult and still has a crush on a girl he dated as a teen. I like the crush part but as usual, it's goes all whacky in game.

My original post she was a young adult and now elder.

I can't even get crushes to happen with young adult sims.

Wow, my sims are crushing on everyone lol.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    If you don’t mind using mods, I use UI Cheats extension and you can go in over the crush sentiment and right click it and you set it to 0.
    If you don’t mind using mods, I use UI Cheats extension and you can go in over the crush sentiment and right click it and you set it to 0.

Thank you so much! I do use that mod. I will do that!