Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stop that!

Is there a mod for our sims to stop other sims from bathing in our bath tubs, slepping in our bed? They go ballistic when we try and sleep or bath inside their home. I miss the stop that interaction.

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    Without mods you can click on the door and lock it for everyone but household. That way you can lock the bedroom door and bathroom door for visitors. You can also click on computers and set who is allowed to use them. That stops visitors from using the pc. I think the option is called computer security or something similar.
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    There is an Always Welcome reward trait that allows Sims to do anything in another Sims home, I get this message when my Sims try to do something in their relative's house and it's annoying, so for me Always Welcome stops that, but I just lock my doors if intrusive Sims try to enter my house.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Yeah I lock the bedrooms and the private bathroom and the computer.

Stop that would be good though. I wish I could stop sims from doing yoga or learning the debate skill. Would be nice to have more control over what they do autonomously and what guests can do.
  • Velvet_LiliesVelvet_Lilies Posts: 56 Member
    I've been using a bunch of mods for ages now, so sometimes I'm not sure whether some of the options I have are mod-related or not, but when I click on a random sim that's in my house I have two options to make them leave: one of them is called "Just go away!" and it makes the Sim instanteously leave the lot without any relationship penalties, and there's another option with a little orange target next to it called "Send home", and this second option makes my sim go up to the intruder and ask them to leave. To my knowledge there is no relationship penalties either, and the intruder leaves right away.

So in the end both make the misbehaving sim leave, maybe that's not the best if you only want them to stop behaving inappropriately.
    na3uewksu9ny.png
    My Tumblr • • • My first story: "The New Kid" ←
    • • • • •
  • gbaisdengbaisden Posts: 95 Member
    I can't remember which sims game had a stop that option. I wish they would bring it back. I also wish we could scold someone else's child for making messes in our home or stop that would be ok with me.