Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New 2023 Roadmap Released! It's All Relative.

Comments

• NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Honestly, if the lingerie is good I’ll get it. Just hope there isn’t a swatch of them in teeth🤮

When do sims wear lingerie? There is no underwear category anymore like we had in sims 2. Do you set sleepwear as underwear?

Sometimes, for a really short time, right before woohooing in bed.
    Happy simming!
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Nushka wrote: »
    Honestly, if the lingerie is good I’ll get it. Just hope there isn’t a swatch of them in teeth🤮

When do sims wear lingerie? There is no underwear category anymore like we had in sims 2. Do you set sleepwear as underwear?

Sometimes, for a really short time, right before woohooing in bed.
    Also this 😏
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I really thought that the kit was going to be for infants, lol. A lingerie kit seems a bit odd to me, but I guess we’ll see, lol.
  • VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    I was hoping for a little bit of everything; like lingerie, big mid-length tee-shirts for nightwear, and even some mix and match pajama sets. I'm glad we're getting some new lingerie, but I'll probably hold off on getting this for now. :)
  • heiblumeheiblume Posts: 33 Member
    Vyolla wrote: »
    I was hoping for a little bit of everything; like lingerie, big mid-length tee-shirts for nightwear, and even some mix and match pajama sets. I'm glad we're getting some new lingerie, but I'll probably hold off on getting this for now. :)

I agree, I would love a variety of pajamas, would kill for some big, comfy tees. I pay no attention to swimwear and pajamas categories when dressing my sims for the most part. Swimwear seriously sucks.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,592 Member
    TBH Id much rather have lingerie. The ol lingerie pack from sims 3 was one of my favorites. Hope we get some nice pieces.
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    TBH Id much rather have lingerie. The ol lingerie pack from sims 3 was one of my favorites. Hope we get some nice pieces.
    Me too! I loved that pack in sims 3. And given that the kits don’t have a ton of items I’d rather get a separate kit for pajamas. We need them too.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,414 Member
    edited January 2023
    SimDork23 wrote: »
    I really thought that the kit was going to be for infants, lol. A lingerie kit seems a bit odd to me, but I guess we’ll see, lol.

An infant kit was also my first impression. But apparently not, it seems to be lingerie. now that I think of it we saw a picture of a sim in lingerie on the stream last year, the one where they revealed project René.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    I feel like I need to see all item in kit before I form opinions really

i do feel lack in options for sleep/underwear so interested but whether or not this helps is mystery yet
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    BlueR0se wrote: »

That was a nice pack, if we can get some of the types of lingerie we got from that, that would be good. My favorite piece was the one with the long flow-y robe piece with matching sets of under garments.
    heiblume wrote: »
    Vyolla wrote: »

I agree, I would love a variety of pajamas, would kill for some big, comfy tees. I pay no attention to swimwear and pajamas categories when dressing my sims for the most part. Swimwear seriously sucks.

Yess! I love big comfy tee-shirts. That's what I like to wear; I also like some of the pajama pants, or cute shorts, too. I hope some time we can get a swimsuit pack, though.. need some new styles.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    Awesome, the game can really use this. I just really hope they don’t waste too many slots on feminine underwear for male sims that barely anyone is ever gonna use. Some nice boxer/brief swatches would be nice but I expect Sims team to be freaky as always.

It would be nice if sims could wear it under their clothes but I guess that would be more of an expansion feature.
    Post edited by JustinB113 on
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    A kit with a bunch of regular everyday family pajamas would have been a much more welcome addition for my game. Housecoats, adult/elder onesies, regular cotton granny nighties, sleep t-shirts, matching top and bottom pajama sets, more slippers, warm fluffy socks, etc.

Does anyone know where I can find some regular cc pajamas for all the different ages? I'm in dire need of warm comfy cozy jammies for my sims... particularly adults and elders who seem to be lacking the most. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,810 Member
    @AncientMuse you might want to start a WCIF in the CAS CC forum.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/cas-custom-content

@Bananas_45 is very good at tracking down requests. 🙂
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    @AncientMuse you might want to start a WCIF in the CAS CC forum.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/cas-custom-content

@Bananas_45 is very good at tracking down requests. 🙂

Okay, thanks!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    Yessssssssss the new EP has to be Generations!! I mean there’s literally a tree with portraits in this teaser!!

Also I love the child’s hair, which looks new.

Was also thinking of Generations, not only because of the tree but the title as well. If that is it for the year, it will be a dry one.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    I love the fact that Sims 4 is finally getting some Master Suite Sleepwear. <3<3 Also, I do so hope that the Toothfairy is actually a hint at Fairies being in the game. ;)
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited January 2023
    Is it just me or are the sims sat in/around a heart shaped hot tub?

Edit: it might just be a bar actually…
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Oh wow a generations pack for the sims 4 just like the sims 3 cool
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member

Of course

Well, from that leaked cover it seems like they are sitting on high stools in a bar, so perhaps this is also meant as Party wear... LOL
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    mollie1998 wrote: »

Whatever it is, it will not be just like sims 3 unfortunately.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    RedShoe7 wrote: »
    mollie1998 wrote: »

Whatever it is, it will not be just like sims 3 unfortunately.

Let's hope it is better! :smiley:

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

Of course

Well, from that leaked cover it seems like they are sitting on high stools in a bar, so perhaps this is also meant as Party wear... LOL

Yes, it’s also normal to walk around in sleepwear, no matter how it may look
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,107 Member
    I'm so looking forward to the new content! I'm really looking forward to seeing how infants work, although I won't be updating for at least a couple of days after it's released, because sadly, big updates usually come with big bugs! It sucks having to wait. I'll let you guys be the guinea pigs. :D
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,461 Member
    I think babies will come first and the live stream is about the expansion. We didn't get a live stream with toddlers. I think we will get them with a patch next week with a trailer. This could also be wishful thinking.

I do hope you're correct. I'm thinking if the Live Stream was coming first, it would have been first in the list. We do read from left to right in the USA, not right to left as others in the world do. But, again, it could also be very wishful thinking on my part. I have my Main Save with aging off, currently. I may have to play my other save for now. I feel just like a little kid awaiting Christmas!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/