Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

Comments

• LiaranneLiaranne Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I recently stumbled upon your save file and its AMAZING! I do have a question...Im trying to challenge myself by creating or adding my households to the empty world...How do I do that? When I try to add a family it will say not enough funds. It might be a silly question and Im sure there has to be a code or something for this but I certainly oblivious to it.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Liaranne wrote: »
    Hi! I recently stumbled upon your save file and its AMAZING! I do have a question...Im trying to challenge myself by creating or adding my households to the empty world...How do I do that? When I try to add a family it will say not enough funds. It might be a silly question and Im sure there has to be a code or something for this but I certainly oblivious to it.

Hi! To add households to lots they can't afford, you type in the free real estate cheat. Its "freerealestate on" (without the quotations).
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • jennidotjennidot Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello! Firstly, from what I've seen on YouTube ... this save file is amazing! So thank you for sharing it! I also wanted to inquire about the packs you use. I know on the first page is says you use all packs but then I saw a comment where you don't use Journey to Batuu. Do you still not use it? I don't have it so that would be perfect ha-ha! Thank you!
    @jennidot wrote: »
    Hello! Firstly, from what I've seen on YouTube ... this save file is amazing! So thank you for sharing it! I also wanted to inquire about the packs you use. I know on the first page is says you use all packs but then I saw a comment where you don't use Journey to Batuu. Do you still not use it? I don't have it so that would be perfect ha-ha! Thank you!

Thank you for your nice comment. No, I don't own Journey to Batuu, so you're good there. Also, there are no kits used either (except maybe Desert Luxe because it was free), as I don't own those either. I don't think I used My First Pet Stuff a lot but I have used it some, mostly for the rug and blinds but maybe the bookshelf as well. These are off the top of my head. I hope this helps. Enjoy!
  • jennidotjennidot Posts: 6 New Member
    > @SweetieWright_84 said:
    > Thank you for your nice comment. No, I don't own Journey to Batuu, so you're good there. Also, there are no kits used either (except maybe Desert Luxe because it was free), as I don't own those either. I don't think I used My First Pet Stuff a lot but I have used it some, mostly for the rug and blinds but maybe the bookshelf as well. These are off the top of my head. I hope this helps. Enjoy!

Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited to try this!
  • Blobbie01Blobbie01 Posts: 5 New Member
    It looks absolutely beautiful💕

I play on console myself, so I'll have to install all lots manually, is this possible? I can't seem to find you on the gallery😅
    @Blobbie01 wrote: »
    It looks absolutely beautiful💕

I play on console myself, so I'll have to install all lots manually, is this possible? I can't seem to find you on the gallery😅

Hey! I'm glad you like the save. I'm SweetieWright_84 on the Gallery (same as here). You can find everything easier by using #savefile on my Gallery profile. Each household (or most of them) and each lot has the original lot name in the description. For example, if you want the house or households for Crick Cabana in Willow Creek, it will say it was "built on #CrickCabana in #WillowCreek." The earlier households (Willow Creek and Oasis Springs) may not have their lot in their description but on the first page, second post toward the bottom there is a little cheat sheet for console players to tell you what households go where.
    > Hey! I'm glad you like the save. I'm SweetieWright_84 on the Gallery (same as here). You can find everything easier by using #savefile on my Gallery profile. Each household (or most of them) and each lot has the original lot name in the description. For example, if you want the house or households for Crick Cabana in Willow Creek, it will say it was "built on #CrickCabana in #WillowCreek." The earlier households (Willow Creek and Oasis Springs) may not have their lot in their description but on the first page, second post toward the bottom there is a little cheat sheet for console players to tell you what households go where.

Thanks! Took a while but I'm finally done😅 love your style. Every world feels so fresh now💕
    Blobbie01 wrote: »
    Thanks! Took a while but I'm finally done😅 love your style. Every world feels so fresh now💕

Thanks! I'm glad you got it all worked out. I hope the cheat helped. Enjoy! :)
  • LittleFlower1995LittleFlower1995 Posts: 9 New Member
    I'm sorry for this being probably annoying to ya (that or I'm the first one to ask this rip), I'm guessing this pack would be updated with the new Growing Together pack?

Also, I love your save and builds! Totally haven't destoryed one family from what you put in the family description XDDD
    I like to cause drama in my saves.
    I'm sorry for this being probably annoying to ya (that or I'm the first one to ask this rip), I'm guessing this pack would be updated with the new Growing Together pack?

Also, I love your save and builds! Totally haven't destoryed one family from what you put in the family description XDDD
    I like to cause drama in my saves.

It's not annoying at all. Never feel like you can't ask me anything.

Yes, I plan on updating it for Growing Together. As soon as I get the pack, which may be later than usual, I'll start planning/building.

Also, I'm glad you like the save. Out of curiosity, which family would that be? And tell me about the drama, I live for drama in Sims. :D
    > It's not annoying at all. Never feel like you can't ask me anything.
    >
    > Yes, I plan on updating it for Growing Together. As soon as I get the pack, which may be later than usual, I'll start planning/building.
    >
    > Also, I'm glad you like the save. Out of curiosity, which family would that be? And tell me about the drama, I live for drama in Sims. :D

It's the Prescott family in Windenburg! Lets say that family is breaking and all the while the younger brother is slowly taking over the family since he hasn't shown love to any of the family for a good while. >:)
    > SweetieWright_84 said:
    > It's not annoying at all. Never feel like you can't ask me anything.
    >
    > Yes, I plan on updating it for Growing Together. As soon as I get the pack, which may be later than usual, I'll start planning/building.
    >
    > Also, I'm glad you like the save. Out of curiosity, which family would that be? And tell me about the drama, I live for drama in Sims. :D

It's the Prescott family in Windenburg! Lets say that family is breaking and all the while the younger brother is slowly taking over the family since he hasn't shown love to any of the family for a good while. >:)

Ok, I'm listening. I assume you mean Cory is the one causing drama. Feel free to share all you want. :D
  • RachPlaysRachPlays Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi SweetieWright!

I was just wondering if you would mind me using your save for a rotational gameplay series I will be starting on my Tumblr? I would be linking this post in every posts to give you the credit for the builds and households.

I was also going to use it in a legacy series I will also be starting, but again I will be linking it back to this post in every post.

If you are ok with this, please let me know :smile:
    edited February 2023
    @RachPlays wrote: »
    Hi SweetieWright!

I was just wondering if you would mind me using your save for a rotational gameplay series I will be starting on my Tumblr? I would be linking this post in every posts to give you the credit for the builds and households.

I was also going to use it in a legacy series I will also be starting, but again I will be linking it back to this post in every post.

If you are ok with this, please let me know :smile:

I don't mind at all. Go for it! All I ask is that you don't share my sims or lots on the gallery, or claim the save or its content as your own. But you already said you would link and give full credit so that doesn't really apply.

Have fun and please send the link to your story/stories. I love reading about how everyone interprets my sims, even if they're just background characters.

Thanks for asking
    Sorry, I got distracted a bit. XD

Alright so the Prescott Family!
    At first both Vivian and Carter were working, and Cory being a lover boy started to sleep around the hood. Though that is till Vivi got fired, and was somewhat having to deal with being a in home wife. Feeling sort of forgotten by Carter, Cory took up the plate. To the point that she had twins with him. (Carter thinks they're his kids)
    Though when Carter started to cheat on Vivi... Cue the whole family hating him when Vivi has her own secrets...

Like I said, I like drama but uh... This one came out more then I realized and rip if Carter finds out the twins aren't his. xD
    > I don't mind at all. Go for it! All I ask is that you don't share my sims or lots on the gallery, or claim the save or its content as your own. But you already said you would link and give full credit so that doesn't really apply.
    >
    > Have fun and please send the link to your story/stories. I love reading about how everyone interprets my sims, even if they're just background characters.
    >
    > Thanks for asking

Thank you so much!

I will once I have started with the posts, can't wait to start playing them all and seeing where the stories take me :)
    > I don't mind at all. Go for it! All I ask is that you don't share my sims or lots on the gallery, or claim the save or its content as your own. But you already said you would link and give full credit so that doesn't really apply.
    >
    > Have fun and please send the link to your story/stories. I love reading about how everyone interprets my sims, even if they're just background characters.
    >
    > Thanks for asking

Here is the link for you to the main post, I have just done to start this off! More posts will be coming soon :)

https://at.tumblr.com/rachplays-rotationaltoo/welcome-hey-everyone-and-welcome-here-you-will/htuz152vlp15
    @RachPlays wrote: »
    > SweetieWright_84 said:
    >
    >
    > Thanks for asking

Here is the link for you to the main post, I have just done to start this off! More posts will be coming soon :)

https://at.tumblr.com/rachplays-rotationaltoo/welcome-hey-everyone-and-welcome-here-you-will/htuz152vlp15

Awesome! I can't wait to read your story. I made sure to bookmark so I can keep up. Also, I recently rebuilt the Von Haunt Estate in Windenburg if you're interested.
    Sorry, I got distracted a bit. XD

Alright so the Prescott Family!
    At first both Vivian and Carter were working, and Cory being a lover boy started to sleep around the hood. Though that is till Vivi got fired, and was somewhat having to deal with being a in home wife. Feeling sort of forgotten by Carter, Cory took up the plate. To the point that she had twins with him. (Carter thinks they're his kids)
    Though when Carter started to cheat on Vivi... Cue the whole family hating him when Vivi has her own secrets...

Like I said, I like drama but uh... This one came out more then I realized and rip if Carter finds out the twins aren't his. xD

I just saw this comment.

Wow! That is pretty messy but sounds like so much fun. I would have never thought of Vivian and Cory even liking each other as brother/sister-in-law, much less having some sort of romantic attraction. I'm interested in where this leads.
    Heya @SweetieWright_84 👋

I was wondering if you’d be updating the townies in your save with the upcoming Growing Together pack. I imagine it’ll change all backstories quite a bit😅
    edited March 2023
    @Blobbie01 wrote: »
    Heya @SweetieWright_84 👋

I was wondering if you’d be updating the townies in your save with the upcoming Growing Together pack. I imagine it’ll change all backstories quite a bit😅

As in the households in other worlds? I'm not sure yet. I will have to see what features will be in the new pack and how to best incorporate them. I typically do add stuff from other packs to households from previous packs (such as likes/dislikes, body hair, etc.). All I really know about Growing Together is there will be family dynamics (or whatever it's called). I'm definitely planning on adding those.
  • dubspeaveydubspeavey Posts: 7 New Member
    So excited to see what you do and the families you create with the new expansion!
    So excited to see what you do and the families you create with the new expansion!

Thanks! I haven't bought the pack yet but hopefully in the next few days. I can't wait to start planning and building.
    Hey everyone! I have a little save file update for you all. I have completed all of the builds for San Sequoia. I still have to create all the households, and fix family dynamics, give conversation topics and personality likes/dislikes for the other households in other worlds. I hope to have it all finished soon but I have no idea if it will be later this week or early next week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top