Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Preteens can't do homework?

mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
I downloaded the wonderful Preteen Mod <3 and I love it so far, but I just discovered, that my Preteens can't do homework. They have the middle school homework in their inventory, but there is no option to do homework. I have a normal teen in the same household, and he has the option to do his High School Homework.

Is there a current bug/glitch with the mod itself or am I doing something wrong?

My game is updated and I have the latest version of the mod.

Comments

• s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    edited December 2022
    If you have Education Overhaul by adeepindigo and Better Schools by LittleMissSam - they conflict with It's Katato's Preteen mod and the ability for the Preteen to do Middle School homework. (adeepinidigo has info about it on her Patreon) - they edit some of the same coding, and there are pieces that she tells you to delete in order to keep both Mods and the Its Katato's Preteen Mod.

(There are also other preteen mods out there now, so if this isn't the Preteen Mod you're referring to, I apologize)

• mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 169 Member
    @s_stutler Thank you so much for your reply. :) It seems that the problem was a bug in the Preteen Mod (ItsKatato). It was fixed in one of the latest updates. I forgot to update my post here. Now my Preteen can do their homework and I'm happy. :)
  • MinaiMinai Posts: 704 Member
    Speaking of pre teen mod.mine won’t age. Is that normal gameplay or is something wrong