Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List Your Pack Ideas Here!

Comments

• SkyseeyouSkyseeyou Posts: 6 New Member
    This might be a kit pack but piercings and more tattoos for a kit I would buy that right away and it would be a a actual good kit.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I skipped to the last page after reading page 1, but I would like Farming pack where you can own multiple plots of land to farm on and set up greenhouses, I'd love a medieval pack where you have off-the-grid stuff set in a medieval period-- no phones, computers, modern tech, tying in with that a D&D style pack with armor, weapons, elves, & other types of creatures (I think that would be more of an expansion though), horses so they can be ridden, kept as pets, and used to pull wagons and carriages. I'd also like a future Star Trek style pack with Vulcans. Would be neat to expand the alien areas and have it so Sims can actually buy property and live on different planets.
  • CelticlassCelticlass Posts: 35 Member
    I really want a Medieval pack. We had a medieval world with Shakespearean names and buildings in Sims 2. Florence would be nice but a world with a small village so it can be used for many different play styles. Choose your own road (and preferably some things would change with the roads you choose such as benches) between cobblestone, grass, and dirt. Add a stone mason job and carpenter job. Also more servants that live in. Governess, gardener, head cook, and housekeeper. I really want rideable horses and horse drawn carriages. Also more medieval clothing and hair styles for every age! I'm so glad the babies are changing. I hope they have a gown available for them! It would also be great to hire entertainers like bards, musicians, and playwrights. A nice medieval dance. The Farandole is repetitive so should be easier to create than most. With a playable flute, a mandolin, bagpipes, harps (one that can sit on your shoulder as well as a table and one that sits on the floor), a harpsichord, and a Bodhran (Celtic hand held drum)! With a religious system that includes a nunnery and monks. Realistic medieval furniture that isn't cartoonish. Choose your level of social acceptance for your world with the default being medium. 1. Strict - women in men's clothing are punished, spitting is prohibited, woo-hoo outside of marriage is punished, only heterosexuals are accepted, going to church is expected and punishment for those who do not attend and are not ill, etc. 2. Medium - the worst conduct is punished but the punishment is less severe 3. Lax - murder, stealing, public nudity, woo-hoo outside of marriage is punishable. The ability to have house guests who stay for a week. Beds can be assigned to house guests as well as sleepovers. Some other animals as pets such as sheep, goats, foxes, etc. The ability to create tree houses (I've been doing it, but we don't have any bark!) and a few trees that have sections of branches missing so you can build your house on top of the tree. With elf ears available in CAS for everyone so those who play with elves can add them. Tournaments. Open air stalls to buy groceries and hand made items with hanging stuff on some of the stalls (meat, cheese, baskets, herbs, garlic, etc) but some stalls can be like the ones in Jungle adventure but with a medieval look. Buy-able fabric with hand-sewing so you can make your own clothes. Using the cross stitch box to embroider clothes and cushions with several patterns to choose from as well as placement (neck, hemline, sleeves, up the legs, etc). The ability to create apartments so we can build something like Cheapside as it was seen in A Knight's Tale. Swimmable ponds - or a pool can be created in different shapes that looks like a pond, Weaving (standing for smaller items and sitting for larger ones). The ability to work on a frame to create either a large tapestry and a large quilt where several sims can work on it at once. I could go on, but this is quite a list. I used a lot of mods and custom content to create a medieval world for the Sims 2 that I played in for 20 years! Other packs can add things like sheep and beef cows where the sheep are sheered, both go to market for sale, they can be bred (you can choose to "nip" your tups and sires so you use only your best stock to breed).
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 328 Member
    I’d be super-hyped to see a Genies pack.

They were great in The Sims 3 and I’d love to see that expanded upon. For example, having a Sim form and a Djinn form where they have a different skin tone (purple/blue etc) and instead of legs they kind of trail off into a wisp/cloud.

The genie lamp object could give the option to shrink down to enter into the Genie’s Domain, which acts as a small mini world like Sixam/The Magic Realm but it looks like the inside of the lamp.

Also… flying carpets you can fly around on like bikes/boats please!

Morocco-inspired world.

For interactions, Ensorcel was cool in TS3 as I loved being able to temporarily control sims outside of the family/household.

Also… each wish could have multiple unpredictable outcomes, impacted by the genie’s traits (evil, erratic etc). Lots of wish options please! Eg:
    - Wish for [sim] to get fat
    - Wish to never die (might turn them into an inanimate object or simply the Grim Reaper always “saves” them)
    - Wish for super powers (can activate a new movement type - flying, or permanently gain access to something like the hyper charged interaction from Island Living, or might become a genie and can only use their powers to serve wishes until they are freed)
    - Wish for x to love them (might cause them to be loved as a friend, removing their romance bar But maxing friendship)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    RySBI wrote: »
    I’d be super-hyped to see a Genies pack.

They were great in The Sims 3 and I’d love to see that expanded upon. For example, having a Sim form and a Djinn form where they have a different skin tone (purple/blue etc) and instead of legs they kind of trail off into a wisp/cloud.

The genie lamp object could give the option to shrink down to enter into the Genie’s Domain, which acts as a small mini world like Sixam/The Magic Realm but it looks like the inside of the lamp.

Also… flying carpets you can fly around on like bikes/boats please!

Morocco-inspired world.

For interactions, Ensorcel was cool in TS3 as I loved being able to temporarily control sims outside of the family/household.

Also… each wish could have multiple unpredictable outcomes, impacted by the genie’s traits (evil, erratic etc). Lots of wish options please! Eg:
    - Wish for [sim] to get fat
    - Wish to never die (might turn them into an inanimate object or simply the Grim Reaper always “saves” them)
    - Wish for super powers (can activate a new movement type - flying, or permanently gain access to something like the hyper charged interaction from Island Living, or might become a genie and can only use their powers to serve wishes until they are freed)
    - Wish for x to love them (might cause them to be loved as a friend, removing their romance bar But maxing friendship)

Would love a Morrocco or middle east inspired world, complete with genie and cave of thieves.
  • HyawehHyaweh Posts: 36 Member
    I would love a gamepack around cars and most generally transport.

We could have :

- The return of the school bus,
    - City bus station to bring us around the city district,
    - Driving license,
    - New career mechanic,
    - New hobby : repair and renovate cars/motorbike,
    - Teaching teenager how to drive,
    - Car/Bike accident and possible death by it,
    - We could have good and bad drivers according to the personality traits and if they learn with their parents or not. Bad drivers would have more accidents,
    - We would be able to renovate old cars for them to be better ,
    - We could be able to sell and buy cars/bike on plopsy.
    Sorry for my English, I'm French.
  • Rogueish28Rogueish28 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to see some of the existing kits updated... Especially since the price is still $4.99... It's one of the reasons why I will watch videos on which one would be the best to buy and haven't even given the ones they give low ratings to a second thought...

Like the first one that came out was such a tragedy, I would like to see at least 9 - 12 more things added to it...

Also the Bust the Dust kit, I would like to see updated stick vacuums, carpet cleaners, the spin mop, etc.
  • Ceirahelliwell_20Ceirahelliwell_20 Posts: 1 New Member
    There should 100% be a superhero pack where you can have superpowers and be able to fight and choose wether you a villain or superhero!!
  • Majesticgirl94Majesticgirl94 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think they should add an around the world medieval cultural pack something that brings more cas and build items from India, Tang Dynasty China, Europe, and other areas.
  • MeigMeig Posts: 27 Member
    "Festivities of the World" pack that includes more ritual objects and holiday traditions for Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism among others. I always make the calendar be Jewish holidays, but the options are lacking, and I'd love for more stuff along these lines! Plus that way the game can be even more multicultural. it's a win/win
  • Melbmomof3Melbmomof3 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see a Farm expansion pack. You could own horses, cows, pigs, chickens. Gather/sell eggs, milk cows & make dairy products to cook with or sell, you could ride horses. You could grow crops and harvest them to sell or store. Maybe even have a tractor to help with the farm work. Feeding the animals, barn chores, etc. It would be a great lifestyle option! Please make it!
  • CrystalKasursalCrystalKasursal Posts: 13 New Member
    Construction theme pack would be really fun! Yes, I am reposting things from another reply I did, but I am adding and removing items based on seeing what exists. I only theorized this on a 12 hour car ride and refined it after. Like, half built houses look interesting.

Outfits:
    Hard hat, safety vest, electrician outfit, welding helmet, leather gloves, leather boots, safety glasses, welding mask.

Build mode stuff:

Wallpaper like plywood walls and house wrap.
    Roof texture that is plywood... and/or wood frames. Maybe roof types specifically for this pack.
    Windows that are just a square hole that resembles the wall being cut for a window.
    Different construction vehicles, like bulldozers and steamrollers.
    Port-a-john that can be put in inventory.
    Doors that are just a tall square hole in the wall resembling a placement for a door.
    Decorations like blueprints, paint buckets, pallets, electrical boxes, stepladders, construction material piles and stacks, cones, toolboxes, metal lunchbox, planks, and metal barrel drums.
    Fences that resemble the metal frames of houses that can fit four types of wall sizes.
    Gates that resembles the placement for a door in the metal frame fence.
    Fence that are cones with the black and yellow tape.
    Plywood stairs.
    New ladder type if metal one does not exist.
    A solid concrete support beam.
    Scaffolding.
    Metal dressers, tables, endtables.
    Bare light bulb ceiling lamp with a chain.
    Support beam bench.
    Trailer.
    And another elevator type.

I already know some industrial and construction stuff is randomly placed in certain packs and in debugs, but a pack like this will be nice. Maybe they can reuse assets from those other packs.
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    A baby stuff pack with diapers baby food and baby milk a outdoor activities pack with hula hoops jump ropes and pogo sticks and a Disney world vacation pack
  • ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 120 Member
    edited March 2023
    My (gp) ideas are:
    Castaway (Outdoor Adventures)🏝
    - Befriending chimpanzees, parrots and boars
    - Exploring about pirates secrets and lost Llama Civilization while trying to survive and escape the island
    - Collecting items to build up clothes, houses and furnitures.

Superheroes (Career and Lifestyle)🦸‍♀️
    - Singapurean-like world
    - High tech itens: Cars(normal and floating ones), Androids, flying hoverboards, teletransport gadget
    - Superhero career
    - Good, Evil and neutral alliances
    - Crossplay with detective and secret agents

Wild West (Career and Lifestyle)🐎
    - Old West Town
    - Southwest indigenous tribe
    - Sheep, Pig and goat farming
    - Equestrianism: Horses, skill, BB and CAS items
    - Old west inspired fashion

Faery (Supernatural and Fantasy)🧚‍♂️
    - British Fae Island
    - Families/Courts: Sun and Moon/Seelie and Unseelie/Summer and Winter
    - Lifestyle: Trooping faerie and solitary faerie
    - New occult: Fae (Pixies, Elves, Orcs, Banshees, etc. differentiated by CAS items and perks like vampires)
    - Gnomes and brownies as tiny npcs that take care of your garden and kitchen if you're friendly to them
    - Normal sims are only able to see the fairy world throught an spell/potion/instrument(hagstone)

Zombies (Supernatural and Fantasy)🧟‍♀️
    - Grim reaper career
    - New lot type: Cemetery
    - New occult: Zombie
    - Stop Loki from using the secrets of life and death learned from his experiments with Nervous, the Grim's child. Rescue Nervous and prevent a spreading living dead crisis.

Simliad (Outdoor Adventures)🏛
    - Greek islands
    - Rental lots in cruise ship
    - Skills: Astronomy, Archeary, Fresco, Tapestry, Sculpting, Pottery, Wind instrument, String instrument, Sailing.
    - Festival: Olympics (Opening and closening ceremony, atletism, discus and javelin throw, long jump and wrestling)
    - Explore palaces ruins, temples, lairs, a mysterious maze and learn more about the local culture.
    - New Occult: Gorgon/Minotaur

Royalty (Career and Lifestyle)👑
    - Career and Lifestyle
    - Versailles inspired world
    - Royal Court
    - Luxury off the grid objects
    - Vineculture
    - Ballet, Waltz and Fencing
    - Rococo/Baroque Architecture
    Post edited by Thornwillow on
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    1. Ancient Egyptian World with Centars, Genies, Hinds & Mummies
    2. Medieval World with Dragons, Horses, Fairies & Unicorns
    3. Olden Days Western Victorian World with Blacksmiths, Wagons, more Horses, Stables & Schoolhouse for all ages
    4. Futuristic World with Time Machines, Time Portal & a Time Phone Box with new types of Aliens & an extra livable Alien World
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I want the sims 4 discover university to have your sim be seen in class and have your sim go on vacation while being enrolled in university
  • HahcbeachwavesHahcbeachwaves Posts: 121 Member
    Egypt themed pack
    Tourist guide & archaeologist careers, desert ghost towns and pyramids, sahara desert , markets , genie in a bottle, mummies, Camels, Mirages

Scotland theme pack
    Scottish highlands , kilts, fairies, castles , bagpipes, whiskey making , loch ness monster
  • OnionMonionOnionMonion Posts: 1 New Member
    I know almost every game with character customization has terrible and ugly options for the males but I can't help but me deeply saddened and disappointed by the hair selection, I even looked at the paid hair options and same disappointment. I'd really like more medium-long male hair options that make better use of bangs, I thought there'd be something like the hairdo Joe jonas had in camp rock but there's nothing. There's no real use of bangs for any of them or even eye-covering bangs, this really just discourages me from wanting to use male characters which especially sucks in regards to romance stories...
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    I don't know if I posted on here already but, I would like...

Music Pack:
    • More instruments (drums, bass, saxophone, standing keyboard and more).
    • Active music career.
    • Bands with lead singers.
    • A recording studio would be nice.

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    Definitely a Mediterranean themed Hotel/Resorts Expansion Pack, it’s the second thing I want most in the game after more family gameplay, this could include being able to run and manage a hotel like in the Sims 3, surfing, active lifeguard career, waterslides, room service, maybe it could be a Spanish/Portuguese style world.
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Stranger things or Superhero’s!
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 197 Member
    OloRoar wrote: »
    Hi!
    I just had to register because I had an awesome pack idea, and I hope someone from EA reads it here :wink: I used the search function and haven't found this idea yet, if it was here and I didn't see it, I'm sorry.

My idea was for a Karen Pack, including:
    -the Karen hairstyle
    -"live laugh love" wall stickers
    -"I <3 Jesus" bumper stickers
    -Karen interactions, like: Call the police on your neighbours, trim the grass with a scissor, aks for the store manager, ...

I think there would be a lot of options coming with that pack and it would be quite fun to play with it / create some stories :smile:

This would be a lot of fun!
  • JALJAL Posts: 999 Member
    I know stuff packs seem to be a thing of the past, but if they weren't, how about a "Snow Day Pack"
    • Sledding on ordinary slopes (or placeable sledding slope that you can place in any world)
    • Skating on frozen lakes with cheeking the water for thin ice
    • New death: fallen through ice
    • Snow forts (can be built - alone or in groups - and once built played in, and used in snow fights)
    • Winter wear (especially aimed at kids, but also a few nice long coats for women)
    • Building and lighting snow lanterns
    • Making ice lanterns
    • Animals, especially dogs, can play in the snow too (jump in snow drifts, chase after snow balls)
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    I know stuff packs seem to be a thing of the past, but if they weren't, how about a "Snow Day Pack"
    • Sledding on ordinary slopes (or placeable sledding slope that you can place in any world)
    • Skating on frozen lakes with cheeking the water for thin ice
    • New death: fallen through ice
    • Snow forts (can be built - alone or in groups - and once built played in, and used in snow fights)
    • Winter wear (especially aimed at kids, but also a few nice long coats for women)
    • Building and lighting snow lanterns
    • Making ice lanterns
    • Animals, especially dogs, can play in the snow too (jump in snow drifts, chase after snow balls)

I like that. I would add snow/ice sculptures, igloo building, school day off due to heavy snowfall, winter gloves that don't look like they are painted on, blanket knitting, hot cocoa or milk drinks, slide on ice activity.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    • Horses/Unicorns--ideally in a gamepack so they are fully fleshed out--want more than just them tied to a stable/barn.
    • Go to school with children and have more activities to do with them! Also ideally an update on activities in the game they could do that they couldn't before
    • Back in time expansion pack with dragons/dragon eggs!
    • Zombies/Apocalypse pack that similar to Strangerville could have an option to find a cure
    • Faeries--I mean that tree with the little door is just begging for fairy interaction!
    • Stuff packs again
    • Jewelry making/glassblowing/other hobbies in a pack or as a pack
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990