Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need more basic half-tiled walls !

I mean most of the tiled walls we have are "funky" or have patterns on the tiles. I'd like half tiled walls with white tiles and simple colors like these here. Or a tiled backsplash that can be placed on the plain colored base game walls. It would be so useful for both bathrooms and kitchens. Could we get this please ? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase *makes puppy eyes*.

Pnvk8nl.jpg
FppIrUn.jpg
uFwZemI.jpg
kOoxB8Y.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I agree! A simple "Backsplash wall decal" would be perfect and super easy to make, it's a wall decal, so essentially nothing but texture
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited November 2022
    Agreed and also can we please have backsplash that actually looks like it functions as kitchen backsplash

most of the time the tiles just end at counter height where is the logic in that p_p sure maybe in bathrooms or something but it looks oh so silly for kitchens
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    BohoFlowerBohoFlower Posts: 143 Member
    Totally! and don't add them to a new pack! get someone to make them! if they added the color wheel they could just add the couple designs and then we can recolor it however want to, that pink color is beautiful! if only i could have that color in my bathrooms or kitchens!.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    i agree! we also really need more bathroom clutter. i’m tired of using the same hand soap, toothbrush holder, toilet paper holder, etc. bathrooms deserve personality too!
  • Options
    VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I mean most of the tiled walls we have are "funky" or have patterns on the tiles. I'd like half tiled walls with white tiles and simple colors like these here. Or a tiled backsplash that can be placed on the plain colored base game walls. It would be so useful for both bathrooms and kitchens. Could we get this please ? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase *makes puppy eyes*.

Pnvk8nl.jpg
    FppIrUn.jpg
    uFwZemI.jpg
    kOoxB8Y.jpg

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell