Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of stuff collaborations would you like to see?

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
edited November 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
With sims collaborating with other companies, here are a few things that I would like to see. How about sims animal crossing and Minecraft stuff? How about a Minecraft character toy, and poster. How about an animal crossing stuffed doll ( boy and girl doll ), with changeable clothes, and posters? How about a switch or switch light handheld games with some different characters on them, like an animal crossing switch light, or an Minecraft switch.light? How about some super Mario stuff? Some stuffed toys and some caps and t-shirts and poster? I mean if you want kids to pick up the sims at an early age….. wouldn’t these things appeal to them? I’m old, and they appeal to me…… lol. You have all those star war costumes…… why in the heck don’t you have Star Wars toys for the kids to play with? How about a Hans solo Doll, Luke SkyWalker, Princess Leia, and Chewbacca and Darth Vader dolls? You already have the doll actions. How about the Star Wars space ship as a toy using the Helicopter action? How about a stuffed freezer bunny? And please I want stuffed Void Critter dolls for my sims kids shelves and dressers…..Void Critters was one of the best things Sims 4 came out with. I hope you are paying whoever came up with that concept well.

Ok….. there are some collabs ( and even non collab things ) I would love to see.

I’m so curious what other collabs and items other simmers would like to see?

Oh, and how about some Void Critter tatoo’s for those Sims children fans that grew up into teens and young adults?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I think that whatever assets they put in game depend on the budget they have or the sponsoring company is willing to pay to get its stuff in the game. Personally I don't like much things like logo T-shirts and baseball caps and don't care much for the brand thing, but I am happy for any new useful and nicely made content. Would be nice to have something to expand on the shopping or cafe and restaurant experience. Like if they do another collaboration with MAC, maybe they could add in a make-up counter where sims could test and buy make-up items. Or if they do a collaboration with a coffee brand maybe we could get some new coffee recipes, and some coffee posters and decor to put up in our cafes.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    None, I'd rather avoid branded content in game.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member

Agreed. The recent SDX is pushing it for me. If RL logos and English letters start showing up on random townies, I am not going to be happy.

• Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member

Same here. Not only does it feel like another way for EA to enrich itself but the ones they pick are so often the 'who?' kind.