Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you jojoMOMSTER. Until I have more comments my post will not look like that. Been a member for 8 years but have only commented on a few post. Many hearts to you!
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    fcuRqPI.png
    Attention Starting Out Entrants for #165 - Barndominium
    Your results are now available here

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited December 2022
    CHALLENGE #167 - Revival
    FORUM ID: Cavapoo_King
    ORIGIN ID: Cavapoo_King
    LEVEL:
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Umbrage Manor
    NEW LOT LINK: BaseGame family home II
    LOT COST:$6,500
    GALLERY COST: $173,611
    TOTAL COST: $180,111
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW:here
    ENTRY DETAILS: Each bedroom has a different colour scheme (blue (2x), green and pink. I might of done a few too many flowers. It is completely base game. I built it on the umbrage Manor lot in Willow Creek.(40x30)
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM Yes, please.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    Ll79sqq.png
    4Akmr6c.png
    Post edited by Cavapoo_King on
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Jazmi1396Jazmi1396 Posts: 116 Member
    @BuildnShare I would like to ask if it is possible that not one of my buildings has been judged in the Expert category since the May challenge? Was the last time I got a review for the April's Spring Designer Showdown? I'm sad, I haven't seen an assessment for months :(
    Lately, I've only started every other challenge, hoping that it will also help the judges work, but I see that it didn't make it any better either. :(
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    edited November 2022
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE – 167: Revival

FORUM ID: @icanhasims
    ORIGIN ID: icanhassims
    LEVEL: Established
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: 14 Nettle Lane in Henford-on-Bagley
    NEW LOT LINK: Quiet Cottage
    LOT COST: 3,500
    GALLERY COST: 80,993
    TOTAL COST: 84,493
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://www.icanhassims.com/post/bns-167-revival-1
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    This quiet peaceful cabin has a beautiful relaxing garden and pond ready to welcome your favorite sim and their little dog. With three bedrooms and 2 baths, this home is ready for either a small family or your sim's overnight guests. The spacious open floorplan allows for easy flow between common areas and the large garden.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure!
    PICTURES:
    5c621a_512070724df64d57a8efc062ee525a8e~mv2.png
    Post edited by icanhassims on
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
    edited November 2022
    SIM ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE – 167: Millie Rogers

FORUM ID: @icanhassims
    HOUSEHOLD: Millie & Missy
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://www.icanhassims.com/post/bns-167-revival-1
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    Millie recently inherited her wealthy great-grandmother's house and garden. Luckily, she also inherited her great-grandmother's wealth because Millie loves to be fashionable and only wears high-end clothing. She can be a bit snobby but she just considers it good taste. As an ambitious perfectionist, Millie has big plans for her inherited home and property.

She also spoils her little Bichon Frisé, Missy, rotten. It's a good thing she has a large and peaceful backyard to even out Missy's tendency to be vocal and playful. She's also been so sheltered by Millie that she's a bit jumpy too.
    PICTURES:
    5c621a_58aa4b97460b4936b390cf4f463d6dff~mv2.webp
    edited November 2022
    ROOM ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE – 167: Living Room

FORUM ID: @icanhassims
    ROOM: Millie’s Living Room
    GALLERY COST: 9,606
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW:
    ENTRY DETAILS: https://www.icanhassims.com/post/bns-167-revival-1
    Millie's original living room is part of an open floor plan and so this is a modified room that reflects it.

PICTURES:
    5c621a_dce99c94f41d4a75baa7ac66463be088~mv2.webp
    Jazmi1396 wrote: »
    @BuildnShare I would like to ask if it is possible that not one of my buildings has been judged in the Expert category since the May challenge? Was the last time I got a review for the April's Spring Designer Showdown? I'm sad, I haven't seen an assessment for months :(
    Lately, I've only started every other challenge, hoping that it will also help the judges work, but I see that it didn't make it any better either. :(

@Jazmi1396 as you know BnS is purely voluntary and judges give feedback when they can. Real life has been very busy for most of us this year which has led to challenges not being judged. We are continuing to present challenges which we hope you will enjoy :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    SIM ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #167 - Revival
    FORUM ID:JojoMOMSTER
    ORIGIN ID:jojoMOMSTER
    HOUSEHOLD: https://www.ea.com/en-ca/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=jojoMOMSTER&max=50&maxis=false
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/M3pqNBY
    ENTRY DETAILS:Millie loves gardening and music. She is a very successful actress.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    GEmoe71.png
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited November 2022
    I have tried so hard on and off over the years to complete a Build and Share Challenge and I finally did! It has been a lot of fun, thank you!

Challenge: #167 - Revival
    Forum ID/Origin ID: AlphaFFrog
    Level:
    Sims 4 Lot Name: Memory Lane
    New Lot Link: Memory Lane
    Lot Cost: 3,000
    Gallery Cost: 118,273
    Total Cost:121,273
    Link to Slideshow: Screenshot Thread
    Entry Details: Grandma left her prized three bed cottage to her creative granddaughter Millie because she knew she would bring fresh life to it while preserving the things that really matter (like her biscuit tin collection :yum: ). Millie updated Memory Lane with an extension overlooking the garden but otherwise kept much of grandma’s style/house intact. She even kept the bedrooms she and her sibling stayed in as children, updating them for her niece and nephew to use when they visit (kids don’t like lead paint nowadays).
    Constructive Criticism: Yes, please
    Space for Pictures

EbIlHZS.jpg

s0cwW0l.jpg
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    CHALLENGE #167 - Revival
    FORUM ID: AlJay
    ORIGIN ID: AlJay2000
    LEVEL: Just For Fun
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: The Summer Home in Windenburg
    NEW LOT LINK: Classic Feminine Glamour
    LOT COST: $3000.00
    GALLERY COST: $225,273.00
    TOTAL COST: $228,273.00
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: BnS #167 - Revival
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    I decided to restore this beautiful Victorian home rather than building new, as the structure of the home was still in good shape. I kept it's original style but updated and modernized the interior of the home. The interior of the home has a unique style that I like to call "classic feminine glamour" There are plenty of bold wall papers, pinks and golds, and florals throughout the home giving this home quite the luxurious feel. There are many of Great Gram's treasures throughout the home and I have cleaned up the gardens around the property which really makes this home come alive.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    pfGr4QS.png
    HVCdrRO.png

Attention Established Entrants for #165 - Barndominium

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    HVCdrRO.png

Attention Established Entrants for #156 - Home for Winterfest

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited November 2022
    CHALLENGE #167 - Revival
    FORUM ID: pammiechick
    ORIGIN ID: pammiechick
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: 2 Olde Mill Ln in Henford-on-Bagley
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C4C3A43A6C0B11ED87A6B0367017BAFF?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=pammiechick&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: $3,000
    GALLERY COST: $130,464
    TOTAL COST: $133,464
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/gZEdOXw
    ENTRY DETAILS: This cozy cottage is just right for Millicent and her family. Idyllic vistas, fishing pond , two tiered garden--one for veggies and the other for Millicent's flower collection. There's also a kids fort, chicken coop, many pumpkins scattered throughout, bbq and fire pit. Inside is a cottage country theme throughout with a study/craft room, and library/game room upstairs. Millicent's heirlooms are her great grandfather's watch, globe bar, and antique armoire.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

O1z765G.png

wwDlYWT.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited November 2022
    CHALLENGE #167 - Revival
    FORUM ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    ORIGIN ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    LEVEL: Expert
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Prowler's Patch
    NEW LOT LINK: Prowler's Garden Patch
    LOT COST: $ 3,765
    GALLERY COST: $ 140,949
    TOTAL COST: $ 144,714
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Album
    ENTRY DETAILS: Great-grandmother's Home & gardens have been restored. Lovely 3-bedroom old-fashioned English cottage. The home was renovated & restored to its original style, with some updates. It was decided when Millie Rogers, Toured the home with our demolition team, it brought up all her warm & fuzzy memories from her childhood. That she felt so comfortable & loved here.
    The home was power washed on the outside and painted the original color from childhood photos of Millie's. The interior (with elbow grease) was cleaned & repainted & wallpapered. With slight updates to the bathrooms and kitchen. Millie also -reupholstered the original living room couches. The grandfather clocks were restored along with many beloved personal pieces of her great-grandmothers. Millie herself with a little help from the landscapers restored the garden to perfection.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM : Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

317078004_571709844930902_9002020481179247495_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=omiiYWFfJCUAX8oSSOq&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-6.fna&oh=00_AfBoimj-9BzLR8PYx52xkbDDrcnRtu75SBe-A2h0Z1sIug&oe=638C7FB6

317083004_571780234923863_2687511108907349002_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=OaPufLbbXAoAX_rOsw3&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-6.fna&oh=00_AfCv1i4KudtHCLNkK2G9YguyujlEqWnP47J1SY_GBGAbuQ&oe=638BCB3C

Post edited by Pinkusfamily on
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    CHALLENGE #167 - Revival
    FORUM ID:jojoMOMSTER
    ORIGIN ID: JojoMOMSTER
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Umbrage Manor
    NEW LOT LINK:https://www.ea.com/en-ca/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1BB73E44713211ED84E291D38A4BBB40?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Private Garden Manor&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 6500
    GALLERY COST: 170375
    TOTAL COST: 176875
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW:https://imgur.com/a/G11xeVc
    ENTRY DETAILS: My objective was to create a renovated home using the legacy layout and a mix old old a new items. Millie has filled this house. She has everything she needs for gardening, hosting parties, creating and recording music and staying in shape.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: non used
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:(No more than 2 please)

L9VOe9c.png
    qwpMAqn.png
    BNS #167 Revival is now closed.
    [/center]
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited December 2022
    5MwSUzO.jpg
    Those of you who have been around for a while may remember Whimsyville, our last Sims 4 neighborhood challenge. This is a scaled-down version of that, with only one phase: Community lots. Specifically, community lots geared toward holiday shopping. Any holiday you like so long as it’s winter themed - Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, anything else you can think of or invent. Use your creativity.
    Please read through the entire list of possible buildings before picking one to build. Then post which building you would like to build. First post gets the building - please look at the list of claimed buildings in the front-page post AND the current posts in the thread requesting a build before posting a claim. Once the sign-up period has ended, and you have completed your build; you can always pick a second one to do and claim it. If there is enough interest, a second, residential phase may happen.
    Due to the community nature of this challenge, there will be no judging or podium awards given.

The brief:
    We are going to use Newcrest for all of our community lots - specify which Newcrest lot you built on in your entry form
    Since every lot has very different needs, the budget is unlimited
    Each community lot needs some parking space and landscaping
    Use any size lot that makes sense for your build. Note that since Twin Oracle Point is so large, it can be multipurpose.
    Feel free to propose your own community building type if one of the listed ones doesn’t strike your fancy
    12/1 - 12/7 = sign-ups/proposals
    12/8 - 12/31 = build

Venues:
    Bakery - @MaryKup
    Toy Store - @pammiechick
    Outdoor Market - @Theraythe
    Restaurant - @tatselk
    Cafe - @chrischris8894
    Thrift Store - @mustanggranny
    Clothing Store - @AlJay
    Furniture Store @Cavapoo_King
    Electronics Store - @coolsim9999999
    Grocery Store - @Becka28
    Flower Shop - @icanhassims
    Winterfest Tree Farm - @iampes23
    Any Retail not on this list.

Sims Challenge: None this time.
    Room Challenge: None this time

Remember to include the hashtag #bns168 with your buid! Entries are due by 23:5:59 New York Time/EST.
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • MaryKupMaryKup Posts: 119 Member
    I would like to do the bakery please
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited December 2022
    Can i do the furniture store please?
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king

Sure!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • chrischris8894chrischris8894 Posts: 371 Member
    I'd like to build the café please?
    21a63a76613ef59a6ab875e93d138b7c.gif
  • TheraytheTheraythe Posts: 35 Member
    If it's not taken yet I'd like the cafe, please.

Sure!
    Theraythe wrote: »
    If it's not taken yet I'd like the cafe, please.

Looks like you and Chrischris posted at almost the same time, but they beat you to the cafe by two minutes, sorry. You'll have to pick another.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    I would like to try the clothing store please.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top