Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Project Rene Forums!

TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
edited October 2022 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
More of an Idea for the forums. I think it would be nice to have a Project Rene forum place to discuss it. Right now I think The Sims Discussion is the more likelihood go to into posting discussions in relation to this. But I do hope that when features or news are dropped as times goes on, we also have a place in the forums to discuss the next generation of the game. I am really looking forward to it :D
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I will be looking forward to it as well but I hope it does not go the way that the original TS4 forum started out. I was there in 2014 and if you know then you know... :lol:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Agreed, or maybe they could just have a topic for it on these forums? They said that they wanted to develop this with possible feedback from the community. That would require some moderation so we will not get spammed with just requests for features.

They decided to showcase this early which is actually a good thing if they want to add or work on different features depending on feedback, doing it at a later stage in development is much harder.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Agreed, or maybe they could just have a topic for it on these forums? They said that they wanted to develop this with possible feedback from the community. That would require some moderation so we will not get spammed with just requests for features.

They decided to showcase this early which is actually a good thing if they want to add or work on different features depending on feedback, doing it at a later stage in development is much harder.

Well remember what happened with TS4. They asked for no feedback during development and look how that worked out!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,264 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

There is now a forum live for all your Project Rene needs here.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top