Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DNA Request Team - Bringing Ideas To Life

Comments

• ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 369 Member
    Thanks thought you couldn't but wanted to double check what the rules were
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    It's always good to double check! <3:)
    SLpPUp.png
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    Username: deadncrispy
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): masajo
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional,
    Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): modern /traditional
    Which EPs,SPs, all of them as far as packs kits I have are blooming room industrial loft and country kitchen kits
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 by 30
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Copperdale
    Lot traits: idk atm
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 4 5 or 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms: 4 to 4 and a half
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Link to specific house or plan: https://youtu.be/lJOAE9pWKGs
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Idk atm
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions? nope
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    edited August 2022
    I presume this board is still active for August '22, but let me know if I'm in the wrong place. It wouldn't be the first time! :p

Username: jlwatkins1848 (BaronvonWatkins on gallery)

Type of build: Palladian English manor house built on castle ruins

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, GPs and SPs, Blooming Rooms, Courtyard Oasis, Country Kitchen and Decor to the Max kits

Lot size: 64x64

Lot traits: Bracing Breezes, Convivial, Homey, Foxes, Off-the-Grid

Number of bedrooms: 8

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms? Master Bedroom, Nursery for toddlers and children, Guest rooms for teens and adults, one room for governess, one room for butler, cottage bedroom for witch housekeeper, all done in historical styles ranging from the 1690s to the 1840s

Number of bathrooms: at least 3?

Favorite color schemes: historical accuracy

Colors you dislike: contemporary kid’s décor and Modern Whitewash sanitarium chic. I feel like many contemporary renovations paint over all the charm, no offense intended.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Oh goodness, yes!

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Olde Mill Hill, Henford-on-Bagley

Link to specific house or plan: Nothing specific, but these homes are good inspiration:
    Ston Easton Park
    Lytham Hall
    Antony House
    Claydon House

Special requirements? A formal dining room; breakfast room (not nook); sitting room; music room; library and study; kitchen complete with simple cauldron; cottage for the witch housekeeper with adjoining alchemy kitchen garden and chicken coop; school room next to nursery; conservatory for tea; secret library for magic study of the occult; comfortable dungeons for werewolf transformations the “family condition”… Also, a medieval chapel with adjoining family graveyard and crypt, containing a sarcophagus for poor Uncle Cedric, stricken by a mysterious illness while traveling in Transylvania; parklike grounds that match the local scenery; comfortable kennel for dog(s); cottage accommodation for witch's familiar cat

Additional instructions? Wulfhyll Park is built on the foundations of a Norman castle that was destroyed in 1482, followed by a Tudor manor that burned down in 1645. The current house was built in the 1690s and interchangeably remodeled and restored various times up through the 1840s. The current year is 1905, and the house has yet to be electrified. The family Fenwold have resided on the hill since time immemorial and consist of a pack of genteel werewolves, along with a sweet old witch for a housekeeper and a sophisticated French vampire for a governess. I’d like the house to be stately yet lived-in, reflecting a noble family living in a balance between the dignity of the English gentry and the wild yet loving nature of a wolf pack.

I’m happy to explain further if needed. Sorry if this is a bit long!
    Post edited by jlwatkins1848 on
    edited August 2022
    @deadncrispy and @jlwatkins1848 Hi! I've added both of your requests to the open request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)

@jlwatkins1848 You're in the right place! The requests have been coming in a bit slower through the summer, so I've been extending the thread. The details in your request are helpful, it's always lovely to have all the info we can about the type of build you'd like. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary please could I claim this one :)

Date: August 9, 2022
    Username: @deadncrispy
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern /Traditional Home for Copperdale
    Preferred Creator: masajo
    Claimed By:
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary please could I claim this one :)

Date: August 9, 2022
    Username: @deadncrispy
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern /Traditional Home for Copperdale
    Preferred Creator: masajo
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    @deadncrispy and @jlwatkins1848 Hi! I've added both of your requests to the open request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Thank you 😃
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    @jlwatkins1848 You're in the right place! The requests have been coming in a bit slower through the summer, so I've been extending the thread. The details in your request are helpful, it's always lovely to have all the info we can about the type of build you'd like. :)

Good to know. Thank you!
    @Lissykin do you also do community lots
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,791 Member
    @Lissykin do you also do community lots

I do. If you'd like examples, I have a wedding venue and a restaurant in my Gallery. :)
    Working on the form for community lot and didn't want to post your name as builder if you didn't do community lots
  • indigo_snap45indigo_snap45 Posts: 45 Member
    edited August 2022
    Username:indigo_snap45
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Keyhouse Manor from the show Locke and Key (Restored Victorian Manor)

Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have? All EXCEPT for the clothes kits, industrial loft, and courtyard oasis, journey to batuu.

Lot size (dimensions): 64x64

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brindleton Bay

Lot traits: chef's kitchen, great soil, peace and quiet

Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 7

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One master with an en suite, a second adult bedroom, a nursery with toddler furniture, one guest room with a single bed, one child's bedroom, one teen girl bedroom with an en suite, and one teen boy bedroom. Please make liberal use of the HSY pack for furnishing the teens rooms when not able to match the included screenshots. More info below.

Number of bathrooms:6 (one per floor and two en-suites)

Favorite color schemes: blues and turquoises, whites and creams, pastel colors (see link and additional instructions below/more info)

Colors you dislike: orange, red, bright colors, neon colors, no animal prints.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? fully furnished and minimally decorated please

Link to specific house or plan: I've included a site that includes interior screenshots from the show, and additional screenshots --

https://hookedonhouses.net/2020/02/18/keyhouse-locke-and-key-mansion-netflix/

https://imgur.com/a/o4zE2WP

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? In the show there is a big graveyard, but can be shrunk down for the sake of aesthetics/space. In place of the wellhouse I'd like a small, separate, octagonal greenhouse. I'd also like to include a more casual family room with a big tv and gaming console on the first floor along with a second formal sitting room. Last, I'd like to add a mid size pool in the back with stone trim and stone floors with a nice bbq and eating area.

Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!

Additional instructions? The house should have four floors and a basement, with two bedrooms on the second, three bedrooms on the third, and the second adult bedroom on the fourth floor. A secret entrance on the fourth floor with a space for practicing magic would be adorable if possible. Please include a pantry and a laundry room near the kitchen on the first floor. As for the interior's style, a family friendly craftsman vibe where sticking to screenshots aren't manageable is what I'm going for.

Sorry it's so specific, but I've always wondered what this house would look like in the Sims and am not talented or patient enough to create it myself. I'd like to try and keep as close to the show as possible as far as the exterior style of the house, but please take any artistic liberties you need in order to make the house functional in our game.

Edited and included additional screenshots of the house

Post edited by indigo_snap45 on
    Thank you @Lissykin love how it turned out and know my alien will love it when she moves in
    Username: ZazzyKittyn
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): LissyKin if she desires and does community lots

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Park
    Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have? All
    Lot size (dimensions): 40*30 Plateau Place in Strangerville
    Lot traits: any that are for a park
    Public restrooms? Yes one for women and one for men total of 4 both washrooms near the toddler children playground would love them have toddler pottys in them

Favorite color schemes: Fit in with the surrounding area
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Playground for toddlers and children with area nearby for parents or older siblings to sit and watch, toddler fence around the whole park, an area for the teens to hangout playing basketball, football, cheerleading, play board games such as chess or paint, washrooms near the child/ toddler play ground and food court and two more near the pool and food area, would love a variety of food stalls no more than 5 between the two play areas and the pool, and would love a seasonal rink for roller skating and ice skating close to the pool at the back of the park Would love vending machines near the play areas and the pool and rink besides a normal size pool for swimming and diving would love a pond or pool that the toddlers and children can splash in
    Food stalls if can have them set so that their is always a vendor working can't recall if this is done by mod or not

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Plateau Place in Strangerville

Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond! Always

Additional instructions? Another toddler fence around the pool so that the toddlers can't access the pool without supervision
    @ZazzyKittyn You're welcome! :)
    Hi @indigo_snap45 and @ZazzyKittyn , I've added your requests to our Open Request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    I'd like to claim this one, please:

Date: July 4, 2022
    Username: @Chimp2678
    Type: Household
    Description: Sim-a-Likes of Elle Fanning and Logan Lerman
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Thank you
    edited August 2022
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Just dropping by to catch up on the recent activity here. Some really interesting requests!! @deadncrispy, I absolutely love that house plan video you posted. Such a cool house and I will be anxious to see it in sims form. :)

@Lissykin, your Pod People home looks fantastic and is so unique! Love the layout with all those connecting walkways. And your sims turned out really nice. I don't know who Logan Lerman is but she really likes like Elle Fanning.

edited August 2022
    Thank you so much @Sandraelle ! I appreciate your kind comments! I'm pleased to hear that Elle-Sim looks like her! *grins all day long* :)<3
    p9AntINyUlA.jpg?size=200x200&quality=96&sign=52aef2b787e87571c9cb6d1b4fd39d74&c_uniq_tag=ylFgWr-g_NK8pGRuNrLYwBKkIo6iZARGDy8Hi2XWWSg&type=album