Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SweetieWright's Save File

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    edited June 2022
    A little update for the save file:

I'm getting the Werewolves pack but it will probably take a while before I actually release the updated version. I want to play around with the pack a bit first. I want to get familiar with the world and the lore so I can better incorporate it into my sims and builds.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    Ok, once I got the pack, I couldn't resist building. I've built all the lots in Moonwood Mill and I'm working on creating the sims. I hope to have the updated versions out sometime in the coming week.
    My new versions for Werewolves are ready for download. Enjoy! :)
  • KittHavenKittHaven Posts: 87 Member
    yay, thank you! :D
    Hello! My name is KittHaven, or Kitt, and I have played the Sims 4 for quite a while. Maybe I'll think of something worthwhile to put here one day...

Origin ID: KittHaven
    @KittHaven wrote: »
    yay, thank you! :D

You're very welcome. Enjoy! :)
  • rnonumentalrnonumental Posts: 2 New Member
    Whenever I attempt to install this, it keeps downloading as a zipfile that continuously fails to open.
    Are other people experiencing this too, or am I doing something wrong? :# :D
  • rnonumentalrnonumental Posts: 2 New Member
    Nevermind, I worked it out. How embarassing lol.
    So excited to jump into this save, thank you for this!
    Nevermind, I worked it out. How embarassing lol.
    So excited to jump into this save, thank you for this!

I'm glad you got it figured out. Enjoy the save! :)
  • ZandlolaZandlola Posts: 1 New Member
    Sorry for my English, but your backup is beautiful <3
    @Zandlola wrote: »
    Sorry for my English, but your backup is beautiful <3

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :)
  • _Manou1996__Manou1996_ Posts: 5 New Member
    @SweetieWright_84 I updated to the new save file but i can not find any Alpha and i can not click on the wolfpack houses to find them like in the vanilla save file or even my wedding stories save file.
    @SweetieWright_84 I updated to the new save file but i can not find any Alpha and i can not click on the wolfpack houses to find them like in the vanilla save file or even my wedding stories save file.

They're still in the file, I didn’t delete them. They're just not in the world. I play tested in my game before sharing it and Rory and Lou were around.
    @SweetieWright_84 Sorry i know they are in the file and they are somewhere in the sims worlds. Lou i found but Rory i did not found yet in the worlds but in manage worlds i found them both yes. And i did go to there place every day but day never are in there in this save, as they are in my wedding stories save or the vanilla one they show up everytime. Guess i need to look harder to find Rory for then in the end to become alpha myself :smiley: :wink:
  • alirose2020alirose2020 Posts: 1 New Member
    @SweetieWright_84 please help me, i am new to downloading your save file, but when i go into my game it is not there, how or where does the file go into?? i thought it just goes into the mods folder, or does it go into the tray folder?? please help me thanks you
    SweetieWright_84 please help me, i am new to downloading your save file, but when i go into my game it is not there, how or where does the file go into?? i thought it just goes into the mods folder, or does it go into the tray folder?? please help me thanks you

It goes directly into your Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4>Saves folder.
    SweetieWright_84 Sorry i know they are in the file and they are somewhere in the sims worlds. Lou i found but Rory i did not found yet in the worlds but in manage worlds i found them both yes. And i did go to there place every day but day never are in there in this save, as they are in my wedding stories save or the vanilla one they show up everytime. Guess i need to look harder to find Rory for then in the end to become alpha myself :smiley::wink:

I'm not sure what could be the issue. I specifically made sure I didn't delete them because I wasn't sure what would happen if I did. I'm unable to check right now but I'll have a look later and see what I find.
    I for some reason deleted Rory and the whole other pack from my recently played save file except for Lou so i had to go back to you're OG save and put them back in. So sorry that was probebly something i did i will have to wait till the next sim day to find Rory because i can not still click on the pack's houses and the packs did not yet show up there either. But they are back in the right save the is good.
    I for some reason deleted Rory and the whole other pack from my recently played save file except for Lou so i had to go back to you're OG save and put them back in. So sorry that was probebly something i did i will have to wait till the next sim day to find Rory because i can not still click on the pack's houses and the packs did not yet show up there either. But they are back in the right save the is good.

I didn't get a chance to look into it yesterday. I'll see what I can figure out.

In the meantime, you could try downloading my version 7 save (My Wedding Stories), which will set Moonwood Mill to the default. Then if you'd like, you can download all of the sims and builds for Moonwood Mill from my Gallery. You could leave the Moonwood Collective (Christopher's household) where they are and just make the Anders be Not in World.

I didn't get a chance to look into it yesterday. I'll see what I can figure out.

In the meantime, you could try downloading my version 7 save (My Wedding Stories), which will set Moonwood Mill to the default. Then if you'd like, you can download all of the sims and builds for Moonwood Mill from my Gallery. You could leave the Moonwood Collective (Christopher's household) where they are and just make the Anders be Not in World.

I checked in my game and I had to force Rory to show up but using MCCC to have her teleport to my sim. I couldn't "Ask to Join Pack." Other than the possible solution above, I'm not sure what to do.
  • iptrackeriptracker Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I'm very new to this site and this may be a really really dumb question but I can only seem to download the wedding stuff and warewolf pack and not the other save files? Where do I locate the other files? Thank you.
  • MrsMumbyMrsMumby Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, where is the link to download the new save file?
    edited July 2022
    @iptracker wrote: »
    Hi! I'm very new to this site and this may be a really really dumb question but I can only seem to download the wedding stuff and warewolf pack and not the other save files? Where do I locate the other files? Thank you.

You don't need the other save files. You just download the most recent version for the pack you have. For example, if you have every pack up to (and including) Werewolves, you download Version 8. It has every lot and household that I've made up to that pack.
    @MrsMumby wrote: »
    Hi, where is the link to download the new save file?

It's on the first page in blue. Make sure to read the note about Werewolves before downloading.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited July 2022
    @SweetieWright_84 I just downloaded version 7 so this will likely be a problem with both save files. When I went to edit the Volkovs they aren't werewolves. Maybe that's the issue with not being able to join the packs? I haven't looked at Rory yet but that would definitely keep you from being able to join.
    Edit: Same with Rory, Rory's not a werewolf in the save file.

Edit again: But when I loaded up the lot, Kristopher Vokov is a werwewolf again. But they don't show up as werewolves in CAS.
    Post edited by EIisabetta on
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • ihugspaceihugspace Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey!
    If I download a save file, create a household, and the savefile gets updated. How am I able to continue my houshold on the updated savefile?
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    ihugspace wrote: »
    Hey!
    If I download a save file, create a household, and the savefile gets updated. How am I able to continue my houshold on the updated savefile?

You'll need to save your household to your tray/local gallery then add them to the new save file.
    moxiegraphix on Origin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top