Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Upcoming EP: High School

Comments

• Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Vyolla wrote: »
    52 minutes to go.. I'm nervous. D:

Me too!
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Looks fabulous!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    This pack looks amazing!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Where's the orchestras though?

"She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers..."

There's more to high school than football and cheerleading 😡😡😡
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I thought it had a lot more fleshed out than I first thought! The amusement park stuff/haunted house was a fun surprise! :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited June 2022
    Wow. My jaw dropped. Everything looks perfect. I am impressed. I can't wait for more info. And I want the pack right now.
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ayxlit4o118iqke4qfgscq5rec71hyc7zj4fmf2i&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    heiblumeheiblume Posts: 33 Member
    Swear I saw back hair on one along with chest hair! Nice!
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I thought the trailer had a lot more fleshed out than I first thought! The amusement park stuff/haunted house was a fun surprise! :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    The prom part looks super fun
    Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• Options
    SimsStarfishSimsStarfish Posts: 147 Member
    Looks like photo booths, pillow fights and sneaking out have been included as well. Maybe even a new social media system?
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I have yet to read the blog post, but after watching the trailer I have to say, for a theme that I was never crazy about (and still am not), it does look pretty cool. I like the music, too, which was my only complaint about the werewolf trailer.

I noticed body hair, and a premade (?) sim using she/they pronouns. I wonder if this means that gender-neutral and custom pronouns will become available in languages other than English, too, within the next month.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    My congratulations goes out to the developers, who seem to have been extremly creative when putting this expansion pack together. Most blown was I by the paris wheel, but it seem to be so much good content in this pack. So again I lift my hat for you who created this pack!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Seems like a lot of gameplay this time!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    They took a year off from releasing an EP and it shows. The pack looks and sounds so fun, I cannot wait for it!!
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,633 Member
    I wonder if it will interact with Seasons and allow for Summer Vacation. I also wonder if I should put my current storyline on hold and send a teen witch and three teenager werewolves to high school.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    On the plus side, it looks like we may have fully editable and hopefully placable lots for schools in all worlds. Activities look fun too.

The amusement Park stuff looks really awesome, though I'm slightly worried it's going to be too tied to the world.

I'm worried that the blog post says that the content creators made only seven lots for this world! I'm hoping there are more lots they didn't do because yikes that would be a tiny world for an expansion pack.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Already pre ordered! <3
  • Options
    mildredalienmildredalien Posts: 27 Member
    I mean it looks kind of cool and I often get bored with teens so this would add a lot to that lifestage. As a European I'm not that fussed about cheerleading, big high school graduations, promposals etc. though. Although maybe that's also cos I'm old, not sure if that kind of thing has spread more outside of North America now. I'm also wondering how you're supposed to control a teen at school but also what happens to the younger kids, and if you have adults with active careers?

Also it's a shame teens still look the same as young adults.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    My teens are on hold until I get this pack. :)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I have so many questions about how this will work. Lots of stuff looked awesome! I assume the carnival rides will be rabbit holes but they still look cool. I'm curious how the "school year" will progress and how it will interact with rotational gameplay as well as with seasons. The stylist stuff might help make the stylist career more fleshed out in addition to letting teens get into it before they can have a career.
    They're actually throwing balls to each other! I had given up on that ever happening in Sims 4. The cheerleading stuff looked well done. I don't think I'd follow my teems to class very often but I might do it for the pranks now and then.
    Prom looks super customizable, I just wonder how it will work with my rotations.
  • Options
    VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    OMG!!! That's all I can say right now. Processing. EVERYTHING.
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I'm also interested in how the school year will progress and how it will impact rotational players. I tend to turn aging on and off in my game so my sims stay teens for a long time. If the high-school experience is forced into a time frame like the semesters in university, that will be disappointing.
    Beyond that I'm really excited for this pack. It has exceeded my expectations already.