Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everybody!! Here's my latest entry! Remember this guy? He stayed up all day getting ready for the ball. He had fun there...but 0FbR0Z5.png?1
    Dexter Boudreaux did not find love at the Lonely Hearts Ball. He was a bit heartbroken...but he met Lan Fen between the Marvel and DC sections at the local comic book store! SMzJkSm.png
    When Dexter invited Lan over for a bite to eat...uh, yeah...eat...he found love instead. A whirlwind romance ensued. 1KNEw6U.png
    One evening after a vigorous game of MySimsGo with Lan, Dexter popped the question. YkKLD8v.png
    She said yes! q937YMC.png
    Now they are planning a lovely indoor wedding in Tortosa. They just need to find out where...just make sure there's no garlic around, ok? S7cT650.png

Dexter is the same old Dexter just in a different outfit! He's still a vampire (he has some sunlight immunity but be careful with him...) He is romantic, geek, and clumsy. He has a computer degree and works as a freelance programmer. Dexter loves videogames, programming, playing the guitar and yoga.

I've actually played Lan Fen for awhile in one of my long played saves! Her dad is Professor Fen that shipped with Discovery University. He died when she was still a teen and she was sent to a foster home. Her new foster parents provided her with a loving supportive home. She grew up, attended university and got a degree in communications. She's now working as an investigative journalist. Lan loves videogames, yoga, robotics, writing, playing several musical instruments. Lan is a geek, genius, and a book worm. They hit it off right away!
    Download Finding Love At Last here;
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/85B20D4D95E311EC81A5274C196D5BFB
  • FireflyMoonWitchFireflyMoonWitch Posts: 21 Member
    My entries:

Household: Elvenburg Love Story
    Lot: Fantasy Ruins Wedding

A Junior Archaeology Professor at Britechester, Pierce uncovered evidence of a lost Elven society in Windenburg. While his colleagues dismissed it as a myth rather than fact, fantasy not history, Pierre devoted himself to uncovering the truth.
    His secret research led him to the ruins of an old elven holy site, where he encountered Darian, a handsome elven scholar tasked with maintaining the ruins. Darian was taken by Pierre's respect for the natural world and passion to uncover the true history of Elvenburg, and approached him. What started as a meeting of minds became a true connection, and now the two will wed in the ruins where they first met.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Wesley & Mar1e
    Wesley created his own bot Mar1e and lost his heart to her. Wesley always felt a bit awkward in company, but with Mar1e he feels like he can behimself. They fell in love and are now engaged to be married! Some sims frowned upon hearing the news, but everyone can see they are very much in love

Dowload

02-25-22-8-25-50-pm_orig.png
    02-25-22-8-27-14-pm_orig.png
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited February 2022
    Naturally in Love

tq9C6Vo.jpg
    Ever since Max & Kara met on a nature hike & discovered how much they have in common, they've been inseparable. Whether it's Max painting in the garden while Kara tends the plants, jogging in the park or playing video games together, they're always finding new ways to enjoy each other's love & company. Now the happy couple can't wait to get married on the beach in Tartosa!
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited February 2022
    πŸ’œ 52nd WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

😱 Murder Mystery March 😱

Finally, the time has come to reveal the details of this exciting Murder Mystery Meal! Let's kick this one off with a movie quote montage β€’ "It's a perfect night for mystery and horror." β€’ "All we got to do is tell the story right?" β€’ "You can't handle the truth!" β€’ β€œHusbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong and disposable.” β€’ "Here's looking at you, kid!" in hopes this inspires you!

Creative Direction & Rules:

Visualize the opening scene: We observe Detective Foxworth on the phone listening intently .. "ummhmmm, yes, yes, calm down please and restate your accounting .." nodding, notetaking ... "I'll report to Maudlin Manor post haste!" There has been ... a murdeeeer! DunDunDunnnn!

Your Challenge:

Create ONE dinner guest suspect who is attending a formal dinner affair at Maudlin Manor at the time of the murder. In your description imagine your sim is giving their statement to Detective Foxworth as to why they couldn't possibly have done it. In your alibi, you can include a discussion about other dinner guests with the attempt at throwing suspicion on them. You could also choose to throw suspicion onto yourself or onto one of the residents of Maudlin Manor. You must include the whereabouts of your sim at the time of the murder using one of the following rooms:

Underground: Basement
    First Floor: Conservatory - Kitchen - Dining Room - Lounge - Pantry - Cloakroom - Laundry Room - Downstairs Bathroom
    Second Floor: Master Bedroom, Maids Bedroom, Chefs Bedroom, Groundskeepers Bedroom, Study, On-Suite Bathroom, Staff Bathroom
    Top Floor: Attic

Here is the link to Maudlin Manor to help get you more into the murder mystery mood ~ Murder Mystery Manor QCC

Lastly, please state what your connection is to at least one of the Maudlin Manor residents. See their character portraits and individual bios below using the gallery links:

Detective Foxworth Lead detective on the case by @nightlioness
    Vera Maudlin The Lady of the Manor by GLovely1
    Mary McMahon Maid at the Maudlin Manor by @Lukaswut
    Theodore Thacker Master Chef at the Manor by @Baggajo
    Groundskeepers ~ Coming Soon by @ErenSparkles

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC AND #PlanetSims hashtags.

ENDS ~ Wednesday 3/9/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create ONE sim dinner guest suspect, young adult or older.
    2. Style all of your sims outfits in vintage fashion. The first outfit should be in formal vintage style.
    3. In your description write their official statement to Detective Foxworth. Include their relationship with at least one of the manor's residents. Add suspicion to your character, the manor residents and/or another dinner guest. Lastly, name the room your guest was in at the time of the murder.
    4. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    6. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!
    7. Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ Join all the Maudlin Manor characters and their creators during our Murder Mystery March Dinner Drama at my next QCC stream ~ Saturday 3/12/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Check out all the gorgeous wedding venues, couples, wedding ceremony, laughter and fun we had during our last QCC Twitch Stream here β†’

πŸ’œ Also, please join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Have a blast creating your murder suspect in CAS!
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Patchy_AKPatchy_AK Posts: 5 New Member
    I love murder mysteries! Agatha Christe's are my favorite in my collection.

Household: The Estate Manager

Documented Statement by Skyler Todd,
    "I'm Lord Buttercheese's estate manager. I've been with him for years. I heard he wandered again and came to bring him back. He's weak to the brandy you know. I like this estate tis a shame what happened to the late lord Mauldin. We were once close very close....Ahem, I was in the library but spent most of my evening in the study. Why? Er, that doesn't matter. Then I got dragged out by that BLASTED Theodore! Why was he upstairs to begin with? How do I know his name is Theodore? Like I said I knew the Mauldin's."
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    1-C314-B8-E-D630-4891-B2-D7-4-E41-C34-EACDF.jpg
    Meet Amanda Kaiser a girl who lost her parents at a very young age. She recently lost her job as a midwife so she ended up staying with her best friend Mary McHahon who is the maid at Maudlin Manor. Talking to a dinner guest one night she found out that he was the one who wrecked her parents automobile. Soon after that conversation Amanda left to go back to the maids bedroom. The next morning the man had been murdered over night. Is Amanda the Murderer? Yes or No
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Detective! I saw it! I saw it! Who am I? I'm pretty sure you know my brother, Jack. You've been working on his case too, the Untold Mystery No. 1. But unlike him, I'm my late nephew favourite uncle! Oh my poor nephew. He has gone too soon!

Where am I you asked me? I was in the kitchen, checking on the meal prep, but the chef was not there, but I saw Beatrice! Ugh! I hate her! Never trust her, I told you. She once worked at the manor, but my nephew fired her after he found out that she kept & caught red handed tending some weird plants in the conservatory. I don't understand why she's here & why Vera invited her. I hate her too. My late nephew was broken hearted. Oh, poor little soul! Talking about that, I also went to the conservatory. To my surprise, it was a mess. No one was there, but I'm pretty sure someone was there before? What? What I'm talking about? What??! I can't hear you!

Oh! I've also heard a loud bang from the study, so I walked there & saw Lord Buttercheese's estate manager. Pretty much suspicious as well. Of course, I can hear! Can't you, Detective? I saw a few others there, but my poor sight can't handle it. I then proceed to the dining room for the rest of the evening. Again, It's Not Me, It's Them!

SUmw4Ko.jpg
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    πŸ’œ 52nd WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

😱 Murder Mystery March 😱

Finally, the time has come to reveal the details of this exciting Murder Mystery Meal! Let's kick this one off with a movie quote montage β€’ "It's a perfect night for mystery and horror." β€’ "All we got to do is tell the story right?" β€’ "You can't handle the truth!" β€’ β€œHusbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong and disposable.” β€’ "Here's looking at you, kid!" in hopes this inspires you!

Visualize the opening scene: We observe Detective Foxworth on the phone listening intently .. "ummhmmm, yes, yes, calm down please and restate your accounting .." nodding, notetaking ... "I'll report to Maudlin Manor post haste!" There has been ... a murdeeeer! DunDunDunnnn!

Your Challenge:

Create ONE dinner guest suspect who is attending a formal dinner affair at Maudlin Manor at the time of the murder. In your description imagine your sim is giving their statement to Detective Foxworth as to why they couldn't possibly have done it. In your alibi, you can include a discussion about other dinner guests with the attempt at throwing suspicion on them. You could also choose to throw suspicion onto yourself or onto one of the residents of Maudlin Manor. You must include the whereabouts of your sim at the time of the murder using one of the following rooms:

Underground: Basement
    First Floor: Conservatory - Kitchen - Dining Room - Lounge - Pantry - Cloakroom - Laundry Room - Downstairs Bathroom
    Second Floor: Master Bedroom, Maids Bedroom, Chefs Bedroom, Groundskeepers Bedroom, Study, On-Suite Bathroom, Staff Bathroom
    Top Floor: Attic

Here is the link to Maudlin Manor to help get you more into the murder mystery mood ~ Murder Mystery Manor QCC

Lastly, please state what your connection is to at least one of the Maudlin Manor residents. See their character portraits and individual bios below using the gallery links:

Detective Foxworth Lead detective on the case by @nightlioness
    Vera Maudlin The Lady of the Manor by GLovely1
    Mary McMahon Maid at the Maudlin Manor by @Lukaswut
    Theodore Thacker Master Chef at the Manor by @Baggajo
    Groundskeepers ~ Coming Soon by @ErenSparkles

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC AND #PlanetSims hashtags.

ENDS ~ Wednesday 3/9/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create ONE sim dinner guest suspect, young adult or older.
    2. Style all of your sims outfits in vintage fashion. The first outfit should be in formal vintage style.
    3. In your description write their official statement to Detective Foxworth. Include their relationship with at least one of the manor's residents. Add suspicion to your character, the manor residents and/or another dinner guest. Lastly, name the room your guest was in at the time of the murder.
    4. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ Join all the Maudlin Manor characters and their creators during our Murder Mystery March Dinner Drama at my next QCC stream ~ Saturday 3/12/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Check out all the gorgeous wedding venues, couples, wedding ceremony, laughter and fun we had during our last QCC Twitch Stream here β†’

πŸ’œ Also, please join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Have a blast creating your murder suspect in CAS!

OH YES, I am not too late!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Mz03xcJ.png
    Yes Detective my name IS Jonathan Smith.... it's totally legit. What do mean it sounds fake???
    I was in the study researching family history .... I'm a historian you know.
    No of course I never shouted at Mary the maid in the Laundry and the words illegitimate, adopted, heir, or mother never passed my lips...
    ..The cheek scar? .... Libraries are dangerous places, you know.
    Every single person at this dinner is hiding secrets .. you know... why suspect me... Just an innocent Professor.

tivmC9z.png
    Lady Vera is not impressed at my research findings so far...she doesn't seem keen on "paying" for my research

Long term servants like Mary know all the family secrets
    qwBdD3v.png

However, Mary was not keen to share what she knows....
    2dqcRoK.png

(Thanks for the great sims for the screen shots GLovely1 and @Lukaswut + the amazing build Lukaswut)

Who could believe nosy Priscilla Prescott’s luck when she was invited to the dinner event of the season? Free dinner, intriguing guests, and…a murder! Priscilla now has the story of the turn of the century for her local newspaper rag. zq3Jsqa.png
    No Detective Foxworth, I wasn’t snooping in the library…and I don’t know anything about Lady Vera’s supposed affair with the chef.
    That’s just gossip. Why? What have you heard? kYfu3cu.png

Priscilla works as journalist. She’s self-assured, a snob, and genius. She loves to write and she has life skills. Enjoy!
    Download her here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CFF8E7DE9F4E11EC8CFD44E7755DCB2A
    My entry: Dr. Edward Holloway, respected town physician. An intelligent man in his early 40s, he takes his work seriously, and his medical bag accompanies him wherever he goes. After the evening's dinner, he retired to the study to admire the extensive collection of First Edition books. When he heard there had been a death, he was shocked. He is willing to offer his medical expertise if there is any ambiguity in cause of death.

At the forefront of his mind is a recent large purchase of arsenic from him, made by one Mary McMahon for a supposed rat problem that did not arouse his suspicion at the time. Maudlin Manor shows no sign of any such infestation now - does this mean Mary's order of arsenic was effective at dealing with the rats, or was it just a cover story?
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/52DA5E0F9FD911EC81695E1DB2EDE461
    edited March 2022
    πŸ’œ 53rd WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

A wildly silly and wonderfully crazy idea was brought up during our last Twitch live stream specific to our next QCC theme. Everyone there agreed and wholeheartedly decreed that we NEED my special guest of the stream, Jessica Rabid, created as a sim!

If you've been at recent streams, you've already seen the lovely? creepy? interesting? funny? new guest. Baggajo dared me to wear a mask for our recent masked ball. She then sent me Amazon link suggestions and I picked from the suggestions. She said this mask, now named Jessica Rabid, was her favorite so of course I had to go with it 😁

Your Challenge:

Create and share your sim version of THE Jessica Rabid ;) Then tell a story about her too. It can be what you imagine she does in the house all day while we're all away and not streaming. Maybe you want to share what you'd love to see her wear or do during stream one of these days? You could even consider what you think she'd dream of doing if we would give her a long sim life in game (career, friendships, fame, occult?). Whatever you imagine is going to be so great! Just please have a blast creating her in CAS this week! Oh, and here are some inspiration images to be your creative muse ;)

[img][/img]Jessica-Rabid-2.png
    [img][/img]Jessica-Rabid-1.png

When finished, please upload your Jessica to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC hashtag.

ENDS ~ Friday 3/25/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create ONE "Jessica Rabid" inspired sim, young adult or older. Female. with any ginger hair color, any blue eyes & any body type.
    2. Style all of your sims outfits in the character you are imagining Miss Rabid to be.
    3. In your description write a story for her and make her come to life!

πŸ’œ Join all the Jessica Rabid characters at my next QCC stream ~ Saturday 3/26/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Check out all the mystery, mock murder, mayhem, laughter and fun we had during our last QCC Twitch Stream here β†’

I'm so excited to see everything your Jessica's turn out to be! 🀣
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Nice theme! Now I need to know who is this Jessica Rabid! :D
    x4m1r4 wrote: Β»
    Nice theme! Now I need to know who is this Jessica Rabid! :D

Hahaha! I think there's a stream clip or two of me wearing the Jessica mask ;) Let your wonderful imagination run free Xamira πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Ahoy, Me Hearties! Me looking for that lass, Lisa. She needs to clean the head now. Where is she? Else, she's going to be the shark bait soon!

Me? Me, Captain Jess Rabid No! Me don't know Jessica!

KKhrpJE.jpg
    @GLovely1 fun theme!

@x4m1r4 Your sim is awesome <3
    edited March 2022
    πŸ’œ 54th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

After the detour we took with our wildly different and super fun Jessica Rabid sims, we're veering back on track with the Carnaval/Carnival Mash Up theme! Each time I think of this theme I get the 🎡 *da da daaaa di da da * 🎡 circus carnival music in my head. You know what that means .. new sound commands lol! 🀣

The creative inspiration behind this one is the happy, fun, party vibes of the vibrant, street Carnaval festivals in places like Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ~ AND ~ the silly, acrobatic, balloon animal making, popcorn & fried food smelling Carnival circuses. Think of anything you'd see at one of these places and let those mental images be your creative muse! @RABOOSKI's Carnaval Carnival build we'll hang and party in during stream is also already in the gallery so please feel free to plop it in game for creative inspiration too πŸ’œ

CELEBRATE CARNIVAL *Build link*

Your Challenge:

Create 1 or 2 sims, teen to elder, who are ready to party it up at a Carnaval style street festival ~ OR ~ Create 1 or 2 teen to elder sims who live the employed roadie carnival circus life ~ OR ~ To make things even more challenging, create 1 or 2 sims that successfully mix and mash up these two creative concepts. Also, give your sims a theme related story. Are your sims circus performers? Street festival party goers? Samba dance instructors? Etc. Relate their story to this theme in any way you dream!

You can make a child sim, but then the other sim in the household must be YA or older. One pet can be added if you think it would enhance your sim story or CAS creativity.

Our new Sims Carnaval Streetwear Kit is a great place to start but it's not necessary for this challenge. The only thing we really need is your creative imagination and your fun, party spirit to succeed!

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC hashtag.

ENDS ~ Friday 4/8/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create ONE or TWO teen, YA, adult or older sims. You can make one child but they would need a YA or older in the household with them.
    2. Style all of your sims outfits in Carnaval, Carnival or a mash-up of both styles.
    3. In your description write their Carnaval/Carnival story.

πŸ’œ Join the Carnaval Carnival at my next QCC stream ~ Saturday 4/9/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Thank you for all the laugh so hard I cry as well as the overwhelming generosity I cry moments during our last Parade of Jessica's QCC Twitch Stream here β†’

I'm really looking forward to seeing your Carnaval/Carnival creativity! Now, on your mark .. get set .. and goooo create! πŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸŽͺ🀑
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Carnival? Is it, the Plumbob Carnival? Prepare my carriage at once! I can't be late. Oh, where's that White Rabbit again? He's late again?!

Gallery, We're All Mad Here The King & Queen of Hearts!

xuGjqyy.jpg
    Granny the Clown

O9veR26.jpg
    otSYcj5.jpg
    Since Mary was young, she loved to have fun, to bring laughs & smiles that gleam. Along came love & kids, then her kids grown had their own, & Mary finally pursued her dream. Now that she's Granny the Clown, dull days are turned the right way 'round: She'll show up with a tumble & a wiggle, and before you know it, you'll start to giggle, & your frowns can no longer be found! #GLovelysQCC #NeoFelis22

edited April 2022
    See You @ Carnaval!

YdBVFH9.jpg
    gqS3tNa.jpg
    Matteo loves to party, & is excited for his first Carnaval; he's heard it's the wildest party in the world! The only thing he loves more than partying is his wardrobe full of bright, colorful clothes, 'cause how can you have a real party without color? Sadly, Matteo hasn't found a job partying, so he makes ends meet as a Writer. He has a little skill in Writing & Photography. Also, he has at least 3 outfits (I added a new one to meet the challenge rules) per category. #GLovelysQCC #NeoFelis22

I had to reupload him, so I changed the title slightly. This is my official submission, should @GLovely1 choose this instead of or with Granny the Clown. I removed my original upload that didn't meet the QCC rules.
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
    Awesome entries everyone <3
    Camilla Viotto
    Traits: Self-Assured, Art Lover, Self-Absorbed
    Aspiration: Spellcraft & Sorcery
    Download

Camilla used to be the Magician's assistant, but he ran off and eloped with one of the acrobats so Camilla got promoted to Magician! She is still new at this so her magic is more likely to go wrong. But the show must go on, so she will just pretend it's all part of the show.
    My entry for GLOVELYSQCC

04-05-22-9-55-37-am-2_orig.png
    befunky-collagecamillaviotto3_orig.jpg
    Hey everyone! Meet my Carnaval Twins! Antonio and Isabel Olivieras. https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/22D15D3CB6D011EC8E8C7A088609793C
    After receiving a surprise inheritance from an obscure relative, Antonio and Isabel relocated to sunny and tropical Sulani from busy and crowded San Myshuno!
    eisLxfH.png
    Antonio and Isabel love the celebration and festive spirit centered around Carnaval. Its not just the music, dancing, parades, and parties that come with Carnaval...but the celebration of life, freedom of expression and cultural diversity that center at its core. Antonio and Isabel are very proud of their Brazilian heritage and culture, but they can't wait to explore and embrace the culture of their new island home in Sulani! What a better way to celebrate the both together than with food, music, fun and dancing? And make new friends along the way?
    72UEj0V.png
    They don't celebrate Carnaval officially in Sulani but they do have the Island Food Fest day. The next best thing. The twins want to check out the local fare and also contribute to the festivities. Time to make new friends anyway. They decided to whip up a few traditional dishes their grandmother used to make.
    0wk3ZUc.png

Antonio is a dance machine, creative, and outgoing. Isabel is a dance machine, creative, and cheerful. They both love all different types of music. Dancing (no duh lol), singing, playing various musical instruments and have a penchant for cooking.

The Island Food Fest just started, and the Twins have arrived just in time! SRzkRY7.png
    They drew quite a crowd. Especially when Antonio set up the portable boom box and started playing some lively music. 5AIsU5M.png
    Antonio and Isabel had a blast. So did everyone else! There was a bonfire. Fire dancing. Music. Food! UjZ6y1m.png
    Isabel taught a few locals a few new dance moves (mercuryfoam’s dance mods are AMAZING)
    And by the end of the night there was romance in the air KRaVV40.png
    Nalani was quite taken with Antonio’s dance moves. They swapped numbers B60UJSf.png
    And Isabel had a first kiss! EXVo53Z.png

Anyway these 2 are up on the Gallery. Check them out! They are both a lot of fun to play. https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/22D15D3CB6D011EC8E8C7A088609793C

edited April 2022
    Nina Richards performs in the circus as Artemis, the Goddess of the Hunt, accompanied by her two hounds, Delilah and Echo. But wait! One of the dogs is not a dog at all, but a highly advanced robot! Can the audience tell them apart?

The Carnaval is a rare day off from their regular show, and the three of them are looking forward to partying the night away!

Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9D76AE58B78011EC8ECC98FA96677A6B

The gallery image doesn't show it at all, but Echo does have verrrry faint lines for her robotic joints πŸ˜‰

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top