Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: The Sims 4 Carnaval Streetwear Kit

npOZ6ej.png

Enter to win a code for TS4 Carnaval Streetwear for PC. Releasing on Thursday, February 3.
Code courtesy of SimGuruFrost and the EA Creators Network program.

Take the following quiz to find out just how much you know about Carnaval around the world.

https://www.amexessentials.com/carnival-quiz-carnival-trivia/
Quiz consists of 16 questions and takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Giveaway ends on Tuesday, February 1 and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, February 2 .

You must have full member status to participate.
See this link for information on becoming a full member.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

If you don't have access or don't want to take the quiz you can simply post Enter me.

My Score
5 of 16 right :#
You’re Carnival Clueless
When Carnival rolls around in your town
and everyone’s donning their fancy dress,
you just put on a cowboy hat and call it a
day. At least no one can say you didn’t try.

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I did better than expected (and only missed one I should have known) so that's something :)

Thanks again for doing this. :)

I got 9 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

Maybe you don’t spend all year in anticipation of Carnival time, but you know a thing or two about fun traditions at home and abroad. And at any rate, you don’t have to be a complete connoisseur to get dressed up, take in the traditions, enjoy the parades and dance the night away at a or party or two…
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I got 7 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

Maybe you don’t spend all year in anticipation of Carnival time, but you know a thing or two about fun traditions at home and abroad. And at any rate, you don’t have to be a complete connoisseur to get dressed up, take in the traditions, enjoy the parades and dance the night away at a or party or two…

I missed a couple that I should have known, but otherwise, I did okay lol. Thanks for doing this!
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    5/16 Carnival Clueless Ha Ha doesn't surprise me at all plus this is more my speed anyways: 🤠

When Carnival rolls around in your town and everyone’s donning their fancy dress, you just put on a cowboy hat and call it a day. At least no one can say you didn’t try.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    5/16 Carnival Clueless Ha Ha doesn't surprise me at all plus this is more my speed anyways: 🤠

When Carnival rolls around in your town and everyone’s donning their fancy dress, you just put on a cowboy hat and call it a day. At least no one can say you didn’t try.

Exactly the Same result I got, with 6/16. . . and it's accurate, putting on a cowboy hat and calling it a day is precisely what I would do. :lol:
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited January 2022
    I got 12 of 16 right
    You’re Carnival Royalty
    You’ve swayed your hips in Rio’s Sambadrome, hurled oranges in Ivrea, savoured King Cake in New Orleans and made masked mayhem in Venice – or you at least plan to. Go forth and enjoy the “5th season”, you’ve earned it!

Thank you for the opportunity! Best of luck to the winner(s?)!
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I proudly present my score ... 2/16! :joy: I am carnival clueless. I even got my own Canadian carnivals wrong. :anguished: I'm going to look up all those carnivals on youtube now. I'm looking forward to this pack. It sounds fun. I really love the new song too.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I got 7 right, so I'm a Carnival Ace as well. I used to have parties like this but smaller, lol.

Man, I miss parties.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I just guessed on most of them. I'm surprised I got to be an Ace!

I got 6 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    As assumed I am carnival clueless :lol:
    but enter me anyway :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I guessed the majority, surprised I got as many as I did right.

I got 8 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

Thanks for the giveaway.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

7 lucky guesses. Actually 6, because I remembered an answer thanks to one of the discussions here on the forums! That’s pretty cool.
    I’m learning stuff here!

No need to enter me though!

I’m all good, I’m all good. Just crashing the party. I always find myself doing these sim pack- give away quizzes while having my breakfast.
    I’ve actually done most of them in secret, behind everyone’s back.

Good luck to those entering the competition. May you have many wonderful sequin dresses and water melon rompers. 💚🎉
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    I got 6 out of 16! I could have got a couple more if I had trusted my instincts 🤣.

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    Olive793Olive793 Posts: 6 New Member
    No console code, what a surprise 🙄
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Olive793 wrote: »
    No console code, what a surprise 🙄

Sorry @Olive793. I also post a thread of community giveaways so there might be a console giveaway. 🙂

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/996014/sims-4-community-pack-giveaways
  • Options
    OutlawWomanOutlawWoman Posts: 156 Member
    I got 7 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

Admittedly, I knew just three of the answers. I guessed (poorly) on the others.

Thanks for the giveaway. I like the pieces in this pack.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I got 4 of 16 right. I'm Carnival Clueless! :D OH, so true. I was only sure about a couple of them, but in many cases my first choice, which I didn't pick, was the correct one!! :/ Ah, well, the joys of guessing at a multiple choice test.

Please enter me in the drawing, and thanks for the giveaway.
  • Options
    MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    I got 12 of 16 right
    You’re Carnival Royalty

You’ve swayed your hips in Rio’s Sambadrome, hurled oranges in Ivrea, savoured King Cake in New Orleans and made masked mayhem in Venice – or you at least plan to. Go forth and enjoy the “5th season”, you’ve earned it!

Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited January 2022
    Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Carnival Around The World?
    I got 5 of 16 right
    You’re Carnival Clueless

I don't really go outside or travel and I'm not a huge fan of partying IRL, so... :D
    Thank for the giveaway!
    Post edited by Skyrryx on
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Enter me, please, and thank you for the giveaway. Good luck to everyone! I posted my quiz result below. 😊

I got 10 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    I got 3 of 16 right
    You’re Carnival Clueless

• Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    I got 7 out of 16. We don't really have carnival here in Oz.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I got 8 of 16 right
    You’re A Carnival Ace

To be fair the last time I saw a carnival I was about eight, and it was only in passing
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Awesome! I love doing the quizzes but was clueless this time, 5 out of 16 lol.

I hadn't seen that picture before, nice to see some more of what the pack will contain.
  • Options
    MrsC1990MrsC1990 Posts: 44 Member
    I got 10 of 16 right

You’re A Carnival Ace

Share this article and challenge a friend

Thank you for the giveaway, good luck all
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I got 8 out of 16
    You're A Carnival Ace