March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I hope the bug fixes list on Simsvip is a joke.
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    -sigh- That is an incredibly small list of bug fixes... I'm really disappointed.
    -sigh- That is an incredibly small list of bug fixes... I'm really disappointed.

At least the gurus have fun :)
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    edited January 2022
    I waited for almost 2 months for bug fixes, and we only get 5 bugs fixed, only 1 of which is actually important. And the other 1 is just an update to an existing aspiration so it's not really a bug fix. Ok....

I mean, thanks for the cool new radio station I guess.
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 277 Member
    Do we get the new foods in this patch?
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member
    edited January 2022
    We were desperately waiting for these bugfixes :| .... I wonder how long christmas vacation is for EA employees. It seems to be very long.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    What happened to bug fixes? Five... In two months... And they're not even big fixes :#

Either they are planning a giant overhaul of the whole code and everything else must wait ... or the game is broken and they don't know what to do.

At this point they must be retraining everyone who's supposed to be fixing bugs to make kits instead since that's all that seems to be getting worked on these days
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    This is just sad, so many bugs, so little fixes.
    On the bright side, this probably won't break many, if any mods.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member

That'll probably come in the next delivery doohickie.

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    This is just sad, so many bugs, so little fixes.
    On the bright side, this probably won't break many, if any mods.

I'm anticipating the dead mod count to be close to zero. Still, maybe some busy-with-other-life modders will be inspired to check their mods and discover they were already broken and fix them? It was a good excuse to start a new thread though :D The Forums format isn't the easiest for this.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MelisendreMelisendre Posts: 195 Member

No, but we got carnaval music. It is probably the best of this patch.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    So what you're saying is.....Play the game offline for a while. Not breaking my mods for an update as small as this.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    So what you're saying is.....Play the game offline for a while. Not breaking my mods for an update as small as this.

I am waiting to update until I mods I require to play are updated.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,710 Member
    SimGuruRuskii in today's patch notes.

We have a fantastic year ahead in all things Sims, and we look forward to share it with all of you, and for you all to enjoy.

Excited to see what's in store.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited January 2022
    What happened to bug fixes? Five... In two months... And they're not even big fixes :#

Either they are planning a giant overhaul of the whole code and everything else must wait ... or the game is broken and they don't know what to do.

I dunno, maybe there is not much resources going to QA right now. Which is a pity because there are some bugs that I would like to see fixed. I don't know if it's because they have released mostly kits.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Wow! That's all? I thought for sure we'd have a nice long list of bug fixes that we've been waiting for (well, a really long time) to be fixed. *sigh*

Not even bothering to update, not interested in a new radio station since I never have sounds on when I'm in the game because I have a toddler in RL that I need to listen for (cause you know, if you can't hear them, they're usually doing something they're not supposed to be doing).
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

Overhaul.
    I mean, adding a body hair menu will break the current system for sure.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Overhaul.

Oh how you do remain hopeful :D:D:D
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member

Overhaul.

I would love to see what that breaks!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited January 2022
    Did anyone else get the GIANT survey after opening the game? It took half an hour and I got a 5 € coupon afterwards. So yay, the kit is for free.

Questions were mainly about playing the game online with friends/alone to flee from realitiy.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Carnaval music was NOT added to the likes and dislikes system. Why does this happen every time, they forget and we have to wait months for it to be patched in.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited January 2022
    Did anyone else get the GIANT survey after opening the game? It took half an hour and I got a 5 € coupon afterwards. So yay, the kit is for free.

Questions were mainly about playing the game online with friends/alone to flee from realitiy.

Ooh, I would have liked that, but no such luck. I did get a short survey about Blooming Rooms & Modern Menswear, but not much to it.