Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Thrior When there's no sims from active household on a lot, it's like that lot is frozen in time, I think. If I visit households with pets I have to fill their bowls and clean litterboxes, if they are not selfcleaning. If You want to ad selfcleaning litterboxes, You can do so by using cheat bb.enablefreebuild, on Lynx's lot f.ex. It's been years since I last visited Lynx though.

After some nice and relaxing days, trouble sets in for my poor sim. The mean phase is the one I like the least and hope it will be short!
    [img][/img]Demanding-teen.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    IiyxQMm.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited December 2021
    Seems Rafa is even more tricksy than I knew. He invited Brezo (his old friend from Selvadorada, who fairly recently made contact again after they were long estranged) to come to his house to hang out... But he neglected to mention that it was almost time for him to go to work. So Brezo had to mind little Gisela instead. But that's ok, because he's Gisela's other parent, anyway.

(Actually, the toddler disappeared "to daycare" right after I took the shot, but storywise Brezo - whom I was playing at the time - stayed and took care of her, lol.)

5e05zlv.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    edited December 2021

[img][/img]Leger-p-springvandets-kant.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    edited December 2021
    Khajiit is ready for Christmas.

DikD8Hi.png
    Same energy.
    wKjqToc.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Plumbeeb Haha, is that a pose, or is it just a good angle that makes the cat look like it's in the tree? Either way, love it, it's spot on.

ESHOCeG.png
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    @permanentrose Yeah it's a pose! It's the Merry Catmas pose pack, and it required so much finessing to get it to work lol. :lol:
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

This guy gives me tunnel vision. :D
    B09.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    FxQlnWT.png
    Created these two to be parents to Ukupanipo Hekekia
    (I made kid version of him to do a mini story)
    bo59ZkM.png
    But I have no idea what to name them
    ideas?

(should it somehow matter I like to think the dad comes from Selvadorada
    and Mom from Sulani
    +
    moms traits are family oriented, loves outdoors, child of the island
    dad is adventurous, maker and loves outdoors as well)
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member

FxQlnWT.png
    (I made kid version of him to do a mini story)
    bo59ZkM.png
    ideas?

(should it somehow matter I like to think the dad comes from Selvadorada
    and Mom from Sulani
    +
    moms traits are family oriented, loves outdoors, child of the island
    dad is adventurous, maker and loves outdoors as well)

You could name them after a location. Out of curiosity, I googled "cities in Peru" and found some that I thought would work for the dad. I'm sure it would work for any nation. I have named several sims after geographical locations - cities, states, rivers, etc. It feels more exotic than calling them by a name I hear hundreds of times. And if I don't know the language, that's okay with me. I could be calling a sim "turnip juice" but still think it sounds awesome. :D
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    It's a two-fer because my elder Sim couple (the parents of my favorite Sim, in my profile pic) both just made lifetime achievements in the same day. Star maxed her rocket science skill and finally made it to Sixam after working on a rocket her entire life, and Nobuya maxed his handiness skill and finally made it to Forgotten Grotto, lifelong collector that he is. He only has a few more days so it's a great accomplishment for him.

uRqBOwV.png

q5My75A.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3

@Simmingal Your sims are beautiful. You can search for names of their countries or maybe even regions. Then see if the meaning of some names apeal to You and if the sound of the names are just right.

@GirafHuntr There's nothing like having a favorite sim and then You even have her parents in your game, awesome!

This is my favorite, a teen, BokDong Kim, named after a korean woman (name has a - between Bok and Dong, but Gallery would not allow that)
    It's late, after school and work at her Vet Clinic, so she is ready to sleep.
    [img][/img]Tired-after-work.png

Zpj9msL.png
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Svineprutter Thank you! I had the parents first. Star was a beloved Sim of mine in Sims 2 who I recreated in 4. Star and her sister Amber were daughters of Castor Nova and Tiffany Sampson. I didn't plan for Castor and Tiffany's granddaughter to become my favorite Sim, I just fell for her when she was born in-game. :smile: I loved Sims 2 so much, and recreating familiar characters and carrying on their families was how I came to love Sims 4.

BokDong is wonderful too!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    FxQlnWT.png
    ideas?

@Simmingal Ah yes, I recognize them as Carlos Campos from up the hill and his wife Kamea Kalua from down the beach.
    But I could be mistaken. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @GirafHuntr - There's something really beautiful about the elder couple reaching their life goals during the same day and doing such amazing adventures.
    This interaction still cracks me up.
    Edmund: "Omg dad that's such an awesome vampire costume."
    Axel: "Uh-huh. One I've been unable to part with for 20+ years."
    vgQdpzi.jpg
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I... have to admit that this story wandered off the path I thought it would take. Yes, Rafa and Brezo (who inherited the nickname of Chefe after his father died) did have a child together, but I assumed it would be a one-off thing. It was meant to be a way to prove they were both serious about their new business partnership in which they decided to combine their talents to build a new criminal empire of their own. Just business, that's what all this was meant to be, and that made sense for both of them. Neither of them had a history of romantic entanglements involving actual emotions (plenty of fake ones, though). And although Rafa is bi, he's been with way more women than men. But clearly none of that matters because they apparently decided to completely wreck my idea of how things were gonna go. :lol:

Rafa asked a certain couple of questions, and somehow things... escalated. This was pretty much all autonomous stuff, by the way. These were my last two screenshots, because the second one is sort of needed to explain the one just prior. Nope, I did not see this one coming, not from Rafa. :flushed:

w3QbfRo.png
    cZZFzcl.jpg

If anyone wonders, I'm letting them go ahead and take this path, because weird outcome (to me) though it is, it also seems weirdly fitting for them at the same time. :smirk: Oh, but it still remains to be seen whether or not Rafa's famous lone-wolf portrait over his bed will one day include others.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    ClcLaPs.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Gave Mazuiko a makeover and ended up creating the most adorable looking punk I've ever seen.
    5fVDUHp.png
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Britechester/Foxbury Prep School
    VxonfHI.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited December 2021
    FxQlnWT.png
    ideas?

@Simmingal Ah yes, I recognize them as Carlos Campos from up the hill and his wife Kamea Kalua from down the beach.
    But I could be mistaken. ๐Ÿ˜

Oh yes that is absolutely Carlos Campos and his wife Kamea Kalua

I was little puzzled over the wife but that just must be her name for i couldn't think of anything more suitable

I must thank you for reminding me of their lovely names :blush:
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free

Tripple Grilled Cheese
    [img][/img]Tripple-Grilled-Cheese.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    J1IeFP9.png
    "Please stop talking to me and get back to your work, Mr. librarian?"
    "Well...you are sitting at my desk, lady."
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    These two are still all up in each other's business.

YrT5DJN.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top