Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    @mcrudd A very festive vibe in the upstairs hallway, with the banner and balloons and all.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    carlimact wrote: »
    @mcrudd
    I love the kid's bathroom! It's so cute

Thank you, I am just getting mad at Stacy, she keeps on putting all my little rubber duckies away and they are deco LOL
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @mcrudd A very festive vibe in the upstairs hallway, with the banner and balloons and all.

Hehehe thought I would make a birthday room. ;)

@all
    Ethan just aged up <3
    oYYoVgk.png
    6fz0IOZ.png

Daisy and Dominic is next, they just finished their silver dinner party, Ethan finished his 5 paintings before them though so got first go LOL
    edited December 2021
    Dominic and Daisy aged up.
    AEQo5LE.png
    wOagU7w.png

I am going to replace that table with a counter, I don't want to look at their backsides evertime they blow out the candles, no matter how I turn that table you can't say what they are going to do LOL. I also could not move them out because there are several festivals and for some reason if that happens then the other neighbourhoods never show on split household. Weird but true :D So they aged up but is there till morning.
    edited December 2021
    ok they moved in with their dad now :)
    mEzszGX.png

That is me for now too, might play again a bit later :D
    eLuEEnA.png
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    @mcrudd awesome update. I still need to write up my update lol. I thought my not working I would have lots of time to do things - nope sucked into facebook and videos lol
    EA ID burnished_dragon
    verlainem wrote: »
    @mcrudd awesome update. I still need to write up my update lol. I thought my not working I would have lots of time to do things - nope 🎁🎁🎁🎁 into facebook and videos lol

Hahaha I know how that feels, thought I would have lots of simming time too, but I am so busy with things in my house its not even funny hahaha:D Real life gets in the way of our simming time. I am hoping to get a few minutes now before my kids get back from their Christmas shopping, we are finally out of lockdown and in a trafic light protection mode, so we can shop again if vaccinated. So they popped out to do Christmas shopping.
    Frankie and Finley aged up <3

EwqlyrK.png
    mtFvaKh.png

thGn98u.png
    ruPXMJu.png

Stacy pregnant with baby number 52 <3

nlwDBsK.png
    Okie dokie, that is me for now, might play a bit later, its only just before 4pm, but I need to start thinking about making dinner ;)
    7HScV0D.png
    Baby number 52 born on a Friday :)
    Introducing little Graham <3

lL0YfF2.png
    sOE4TkF.png
    Ethan aged up and moved in with his dad <3

IGlEO1L.png
    y55W50R.png
    That is me for now, I am going to watch a movie with my kids <3
    Might play after the movie, will see how the night goes ;)

YX2XZ5U.png
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @mcrudd
    Glad to see your back!
    I love your new house!
    Great Updates! I'm still loving Stacy's Makeover.
    Welcome to Baby Graham!
    Thank you for fixing your French Tips. I will have to redownload them when I get back to playing the Sims 4.
    I was getting a little bored with the routine of the Sims 4 so I am currently working on a Sims 3 LEPacy Challenge. It's a generational EP Challenge. Start with the base game then add an EP every generation and each generation lives in a different world.
    I'll be back to the Sims 4, then back to Sims 3 and rinse and repeat. The contrast between the two games almost makes a nice refreshing change of pace when you switch from one to the other.
    Anyways I am glad your back and starting to feel well enough to play again.

Have a good one!
    edited December 2021
    @Teesea <3 thanks for the welcome, sims 3 was so much fun, I owned the whole store so my game was super laggy , but I still loved it very much LOL. I like the new house too, change is good when playing such a long winding game play. Its a huge pleasure, thankfully a fellow simmer messaged me on facebook and gave me a heads up that they were broken, it was a quick fix so all goods :) Love your new profile pic <3

@all I am heading in to my game now, did not have time to play the last few days, but today I have a few hours to play :)
    Frankie and Finley aged up <3

kK2yO5g.png
    ZGMVHdV.png

mRkT0vT.png
    56GiQw3.png
    Graham aged up <3

5bsJSJV.png
    QPl2GNw.png

Finley and Frankie will age up and move in with their dad after school. I am thinkin of sending Stacy for a fertility massage and then giving her date one too, I want to try and have multiples so it goes quicker to complete this challenge LOL
    Baby number 53 and hopefully one more will be on the way soon ;)

ouxOshl.png
    That is me for today folks, the baby/babies will be born soon and little Graham is almost done with all his skills, just potty to finish off now :)
    m50eaMZ.png
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @mcrudd
    Thanks for the comment on my Profile Picture. That is Dylan and Jordan Swift they are the 1st generation of my EP Legacy Challenge. Both are Professional Athletes, they have 2 teens Amelia and Thomas Swift. They live in Sunset Valley.
    Graham is cute little toddler.
    Your family photo is really cute too.
    Have a good one!
    Oh wow, just realized I did not put screenies of the teens moving out, I guess its not really necessary because they age up the same and then leave, I might just skip it in the future too LOL. I am doing washing today (real life) so might play a bit later :)
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @mcrudd Your rules make me think of it being more of a Perfect 100 Baby Challenge. I really like that concept. I'll keep an eye on this rules page and might toss in some of my own along the way and give it a try semi-soon.
    p8L4V6v.png
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    @mcrudd Your rules make me think of it being more of a Perfect 100 Baby Challenge. I really like that concept. I'll keep an eye on this rules page and might toss in some of my own along the way and give it a try semi-soon.

Aww so glad you like my more simplified rules <3 Can't wait to see your gameplay if you try it semi-soon. Happy simming :)
    Yay got some game time today <3

Stacy gave birth to twins , born on a Tuesday
    Introducing little Harvey and Helen <3

7QZ5E0h.png
    SK43nXI.png
    Graham aged up <3

GsTb4y8.png
    LHI2hVW.png
    Graham aged up to teen <3