Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ–€πŸ’œPBHiccup's Build Showcase!πŸ’œπŸ–€ No CC, minimal MOO, almost all packs :)πŸ–€πŸ’œ

leochick123leochick123 Posts: 78 Member
edited November 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
πŸ–€πŸ’œPBHiccup’s Build ShowcaseπŸ’œπŸ–€

Welcome on in! So I’ve finally decided to create a build showcase for all of my creations, especially as I keep improving and partaking in more and more challenges. I decided with my showcase, I wanted to set it up so it’s easy to navigate, see my best work, and even download it if ya’d like! This does mean that you'll see some repeats for builds that fit into more than one category, so be aware of that. Now without further ado, here’s an index of the different types of builds I have so you can look at only what you’re interested in:

Index:
Rooms
Starter Homes
Challenges
Venues
Other Builds
Save Files

About the Creator:
Hey there, nice to meet you! My username on here is unfortunately stuck as leochick123, but I’ve rebranded my video game shenanigans under the name PBHiccup (yes, the PB stands for peanut butter xD It’s a story), and since starting to stream on Twitch consistently, that often has a TTV tag as well (Current Gallery ID is TTV_PBHiccup). When it comes to the Sims, I’m unfortunately rather uncultured. I didn’t start playing the Sims until The Sims 4 and after it’d been out for about a year or two. I never did play any of the OG Sims games, and even though I now have The Sims 3 (EA’s money pit monthly membership to thank for that), I haven’t really touched it, and I’m just not as interested. So with that being said, I’ve only ever built in TS4, and I absolutely love it (for the most part), hence why I’m mainly a builder, but secondarily I love playing challenges. CAS is my nightmare, so we’re just gonna skip over that xD My favorite and go-to builds are definitely Victorian Style houses, but I’ve also really loved expanding into Modern and even Cottage style homes recently. The majority of my builds actually come from challenges though. So you’ll probably see me in the challenge threads quite a lot tbh. Anyway, thank you for stopping in and looking at what I make! If you ever wanna download a build, definitely go ahead! And if you ever want a custom build, I’m always up for a challenge! ;)
SLpPUp.png
Post edited by leochick123 on

Comments

• leochick123leochick123 Posts: 78 Member
    edited October 2021
    Rooms:
    Here you will find any and all rooms I'm showcasing. Please note: these are not full builds, just the single rooms.

Simple Family Bathroom
    This little bathroom was actually built for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge. For this one, I ended up making a cute little family friendly bathroom that I honestly was and still am really proud of.
    rnq2kcg.png
    WcZQ7Js.png
    z3NzFjH.png
    BYbxfPM.png
    Gallery Link
    πŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œ

Porcelain Beauty Kitchen
    I actually built this kitchen at the exact same time as Minty Eco Kitchen for the same One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge. Ultimately I decided not to submit this one, but it does still hold a special place in my heart.
    UAnmKaE.png
    gsLwdPh.png
    fHHASTk.png
    Gallery Link
    πŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œ

Minty Eco Kitchen
    This is BY FAR my most popular build. I built this for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge and ultimately it ended up even getting a MAXIS fave. Before I built this, I had no idea what the Not So Berry challenge, was but so many people wanted it just for that, and ultimately I even used it when I attempted the challenge later on.
    2W6Z509.png
    489xDP7.png
    ULCqssj.png
    Qae5iK1.png
    QgHCTGw.png
    Gallery Link

Thunderstorm Guest Room
    This is yet another entry for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge. I definitely channeled the thunderstorm aspect into the design of the room, and I'm really happy with it overall.
    hhu7L3m.png
    hMKBe2s.png
    byxflz6.png
    n2Phj5u.png
    Gallery Link

Seeing Spots Bathroom
    Yet another great creation for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge. In this one we have a circular themed bathroom, that was as round as I could possibly make it.
    j4HcgRE.png
    VmlC00D.png
    C5nmHxW.png
    nKIy66u.png
    83bOiVT.png
    Gallery Link
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2021
    Starter Homes:
    Here you'll find great starter homes that cost less than $20,000 simoleons! And to help you know the cost, we'll also be including it below each build here as well.

Rockridge Springs
    This is a tier 2 Tiny Home that I built with a VERY green theme. It's not the best, but it's decent and cheap to boot!
    $18,427
    o25AC4O.png
    LbSJrC8.png
    ThzDJFn.png
    AmSHx0E.png
    M517gef.png
    Gallery Link

How Many Sims?!
    Admittedly this is an accident. I decided to do the challenge where you roll a random number of sims from 1-8, and then a random money amount for a starter home. I had the great misfortune of rolling 8 sims with a budget of $14,335. This is the result.
    $14,334
    6BCfHHP.png
    xk4X5X2.png
    Bby1r4l.png
    A9WNuYU.png
    wAtwMRN.png
    CJbmU3H.png
    pYluyQj.png
    g3yeiG7.png
    Gallery Link

Tiny Home Cottage
    This was originally created RIGHT when cottage living came out, and I had the idea for a simple little starter farm with a single bedroom cottage. Ngl, I'd live there if I could. Plus it's a Tier 2 Tiny Home so you get all those perks too!
    $16,058
    wLWSvXR.png
    EQ5ajvo.png
    dfOvbzB.png
    8WGuhlD.png
    UoVecF3.png
    Gallery Link

TMT Double Wide Trailer
    *MOO used* With the release of the new scenarios I decided I wanted to play the brand new limited Too Many Toddlers one, but not just any house would do for such a challenge. So I created this cost-effective starter home double-wide trailer for this scenario specifically. This home has one bedroom for the adult sim, and a shared bedroom for the 3 toddlers. It also just so happens to be small enough to be a Tier 3 tiny home! I'm really proud of how it turned out and I think it's perfect.
    $13,577
    btV6PIb.png
    LhXboKi.png
    YHXY84p.png
    KeQmrd4.png
    Ksw8jXS.png
    TJt5WIz.png
    w0xfeua.png
    Gallery Link
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2021
    Challenge Builds:
    This where I'm showcasing ALL of my best builds that I did for various build challenges, and I'll be linking back to the main thread if the challenge is featured here in the forums!

Fairy Tale Cottage
    This was my entry for the Build-n-Share Challenge #88. Overall I'm really happy with this cute little cottage and it was my first ever build challenge!
    6tlQ8OY.png
    CUtP4uG.png
    44Js5kN.png
    ASBqHCg.png
    agEoF3e.png
    N5ny9h2.png
    sN0uiNq.png
    vgLB9kf.png
    Gallery Link

Simple But Spacious
    This was my entry for the Build-n-Share Challenge #89. Honestly, I'm surprised by the love this build received, and I probably wouldn't have even put it in here, if it wasn't for that love and the maxis fav. I do appreciate it, and where I've come, but I'd say it's not my best work. πŸ˜“
    GdmBXLD.png
    nDU1eb5.png
    Q93FhRF.png
    hD1teOX.png
    Y5B0yma.png
    Nj8ENEK.png
    nQ5VQi2.png
    IYfbE4l.png
    BfWOPkV.png
    tXQUXck.png
    oFOH4Cs.png
    dSr2ONx.png
    Gallery Link

Daisy Dreams
    This was my first ever build for the Solid Color Build Challenge, and I was assigned yellow. On top of that I decided to make it extra difficult, and y'all, this is base game ONLY.
    5Xz7V1V.png
    YQvM4nt.png
    deVfLIR.png
    tCsEpXb.png
    X2Opsmo.png
    N7rWUHD.png
    9dnl7Ra.png
    4fyP2PZ.png
    ZWeAPqQ.png
    Gallery Link

Eco Storage Home
    This was my storage container build for the Blueprint Builds Challenge. Ngl, I was feeling sorta down about it because I went with a very rustic, DIY, true to original concept, while many others in the challenge took a modern twist to it. Overall though, I'm proud I saw it through.
    OuclT0l.png
    WUmDO4a.png
    dq5TwJs.png
    1x8EX5o.png
    aNAtglH.png
    AVlXs8C.png
    Y9JhrH7.png
    NRwP07C.png
    kJ2FjCx.png
    vVF4dgA.png
    9xn2y8P.png
    Gallery Link
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2021
    Venues:
    Now, I don't have a lot at the moment, but I did want a special place just for my favorite venue build, and to encourage myself to make more! These will start in no particular order, but I may organize them further later on.

Dachshund's Creek Vet (Vet Clinic)
    This was the first vet clinic I built right after Cats and Dogs released. It's a little worse for ware, and a bit barren, but it's still a nice little starter vet office.
    UmCNuNz.png
    96MIDRE.png
    OgYPyOH.png
    9tFAJCs.png
    PCrwldN.png
    TDzAKai.png
    p5QX9pg.png
    Gallery Link
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2021
    Other Builds:
    Here is where the other builds that just don't fit into any of the above categories will go. Usually these will be houses that I built for no particular reasons, other than to build!

Queen Anne Modern Goth
    This is a lovely Queen Anne style home that I built using blueprints I found online for my Black Widow Challenge. It's definitely no cheap starter home, but for a nice gothic touch of elegance, it's worth it's high price point.
    LAh1GZl.png
    Kqj1ELH.png
    kRnqedL.png
    mBsMvjl.png
    w8FYekq.png
    IRrvzaE.png
    46g0CRb.png
    xoKQ0zB.png
    ahRSMoL.png
    Gallery Link

Spooktacular Exchange 1
    Here we have a nice and simple 2 bed/2 bath two-story home, with a very traditional vibe. Just outside of starter home price range, this is the perfect little house for an up and coming family of 2-3!
    TFWFMe4.png
    eJ0iYkQ.png
    Kjn1QFC.png
    fknOVQ5.png
    Lmmx6e7.png
    vFFfUP1.png
    pBO4rMF.png
    038KjKn.png
    Tt4eQmp.png
    gtwZTL0.png
    ZhB8Yex.png
    jFk2MS1.png
    X9wbfdP.png
    Gallery Link

Spooktacular Exchange 2
    This is a beautiful and traditional style 2 bed/1 bath single level home. Again, just outside of the starter home price range, but this particular build has PLENTY of room to expand and grow along with a family.
    c4SHk0L.png
    JBHGF69.png
    PAE18ah.png
    fsJOJpU.png
    s8jdlHS.png
    5WJiER8.png
    308iiGO.png
    6lUnhK2.png
    5nFzQD5.png
    cKS2Ckn.png
    GwyH3iP.png
    Gallery Link
    SLpPUp.png
    edited November 2021
    Save Files:
    I've recently come into making some save files, so where's a better spot to stick them than in my build showcase?

Totally Empty Save File
    Ever wanted to start your very own save file from scratch with no buildings, no lots, and no sims? Well let me help you take a shortcut with my totally empty save file! All lots have been demolished, and sims have been Thanos snapped from existence. This is as fresh as it gets, so go get your creativity on!
    MediaFire Download
    SLpPUp.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Your build showcase thread is very great! :) You have designed it so very well! The layout with the different sections is great! Each of your homes, vet clinic and rooms thst you have showcased in this thread are very nice! :)
    rosemow wrote: Β»
    Your build showcase thread is very great! :) You have designed it so very well! The layout with the different sections is great! Each of your homes, vet clinic and rooms thst you have showcased in this thread are very nice! :)

Thank you so much! I wanted it to be fairly neat and organized, and I'm really happy with how it turned out!
    SLpPUp.png
    Now that the Spooktacular Gift Exchange 2k21 is officially done and gifting has begun, I can finally share the two builds that I made for my buddy! And here they are:

This is a lovely 2 bed/2 bath two-story home. Just out of the price range for a starter, but perfect for a family of 2-3 just making their way up in the world!
    TFWFMe4.png

And this second build is a lovely 2 bed/1 bath single story home with a nice little side garden and plenty of room to expand and fill in!
    c4SHk0L.png

Both of these builds are also being added to their respective categories above complete with extra screenshots and the gallery links!
    SLpPUp.png
    edited October 2021
    The two homes that you created for the Spooktacular Exchange are lovely! :)
    Very nice exterior design of Spooktacular Exchange 1 and the blue colour of the exterior and interior areas is pretty! :) Very nice chess area on the front porch. The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very nice stools counter in the kitchen for dining , and sims will enjoy reading books from the bookcase there also. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area in the living,and great study desk area. The laundry nook is very nice! The bathroom wall tiling is pretty! Very nice bedhead wall windows in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy waking up to sunlight through the windows.

The exterior design of Spooktacular Exchange 2 is also lovely! :) Pretty blue colored windows and very nice interior furnishings! The patterned wall tiling in the kitchen is pretty! Very nice kitchen and dining room ceiling lights.The coat shelf and shoes rack are homey. The windows alcove with fireplace and seating is very lovely! Sims will enjoy watching tv near the fire with nice sunlight coming in through the windows. The plants are lovely! Very nice circular rug. Very nice design of the bedrooms. The master bedroom wall pattern is pretty! Very nice triangular bath tub in the bathroom and pretty wall tiling!

They are very special gifts :)
    rosemow wrote: Β»
    The two homes that you created for the Spooktacular Exchange are lovely! :)
    Very nice exterior design of Spooktacular Exchange 1 and the blue colour of the exterior and interior areas is pretty! :) Very nice chess area on the front porch. The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very nice stools counter in the kitchen for dining , and sims will enjoy reading books from the bookcase there also. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting area in the living,and great study desk area. The laundry nook is very nice! The bathroom wall tiling is pretty! Very nice bedhead wall windows in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy waking up to sunlight through the windows.

The exterior design of Spooktacular Exchange 2 is also lovely! :) Pretty blue colored windows and very nice interior furnishings! The patterned wall tiling in the kitchen is pretty! Very nice kitchen and dining room ceiling lights.The coat shelf and shoes rack are homey. The windows alcove with fireplace and seating is very lovely! Sims will enjoy watching tv near the fire with nice sunlight coming in through the windows. The plants are lovely! Very nice circular rug. Very nice design of the bedrooms. The master bedroom wall pattern is pretty! Very nice triangular bath tub in the bathroom and pretty wall tiling!

They are very special gifts :)

You always know just how to make builders feel special, ya know that? :D
    SLpPUp.png
    Woo! We got a new one y'all! With the new scenarios out, I've been having a blast playing through them (I will say, could use some work, but overall I like the idea at least, and as a modder, I'm sooooo ready!) and now we have the limited time Too Many Toddlers scenario, and I couldn't resist. But I felt like I couldn't just use any old home, so being my builder-y self, I decided to make one, and base it off of a double-wide trailer :) It also just so happens to fall into budget for a starter home AND at only 80+ tiles, falls into the tier 3 tiny home category!

btV6PIb.png
    SLpPUp.png
    TMT Double Wide Trailer is a lovely tiny living starter home and is great to use for the scenario! :) The trailer home design is great! Very nice blue colour and pretty white fencing. Toddlers will have fun playing with the mushroom dollhouse outdoors. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior. The teddy in the kids room is cute! Kids will have fun playing with toys from the toy box and enjoy reading books from the bookcase. Very nice open layout of the kitchen,dining, and living room. The sofa seat tv watching, music and reading area is very nice :)
    edited November 2021
    Y'all, I did a thing! I decided I wanted to work on making my very own save filled with my own builds and sims, but first, gotta clear it all out, right? Well I'll admit, I didn't feel like digging too hard, so instead I made my very own empty save file. I'll be honest, I don't know if there's a better one, or another one that's up to date, but my lack of searching is to your benefit! I have decided to share a totally empty save so anyone can just pop it in their game and get to creating!

I do own ALL packs (except a couple kits and a few stuff packs, but I still have ALL of the worlds) as of November 2021, so you're covered regardless of what you have or don't have. This save has ZERO pre-built lots (except the facility in Strangerville as that CANNOT be edited without mods). All lots are empty, and any that were non-residential, have been converted to the "Generic" lot type so it wouldn't show as not having necessary furnishings, but also would be distinguishable from lots that were originally residential. Again, there are some things that are not changeable, like some lot types or lot challenges (thanks City Living), but anything that could be has been absolutely demolished and stripped of all recognition (aside from lot names). I have also removed EVERY sim, one that I randomized in CAS is the thumbnail, and it says Crumplebottom, but there are truly no sims in this save file. This is as EMPTY as it can possibly be!

Now that that's announced, here's ya download link! It is through my MediaFire, and all you have to do is move the downloaded save file into your saves folder. I've made it number 64 so it SHOULDN'T conflict for most, but if it does, just go ahead and change the number. Thank you again everyone for the continued support and I hope y'all like my empty save! I'll also continue to update it as new worlds are released and I get the packs (which luckily usually doesn't take long because I'm absolutely addicted!)

MediaFire Download Link
    SLpPUp.png
    Okay, after double and triple checking, the Totally Empty Save File is in fact TOTALLY empty and the links are back :)
    SLpPUp.png