Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Furnish My Build

aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm not the greatest at furnishing let alone building but I managed to create a fancy shmancy Brick Colonial Mansion for my Rags to Riches play - this is the house my sim will someday be able to purchase without cheats. Anyone brave enough to furnish it? I have a floor plan and I have all packs and kits. You can reupload furnished (but still giving me credit for the build). thanks! My origin ID is AaronHeath78

First Floor:

Kitchen
Laundry/Mud Room
Dining Room
Office
2 Bathrooms
Formal Living Room (at entry)
Casual Living Room (carpeted)

Second Floor

Master Bedroom with Ensuite
2 Bedrooms with Jack and Jill Bathroom
1 Bedroom
Main Bathroom

F9LtQbf.png

bukCVWB.png

0QwGNbC.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    I might give minisprite a crack at this :) our next chance to play together would be Sunday or Monday.

Minisprite will want to know a little bit about your sim's personality, interests, style (if you know yet).
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    I might give minisprite a crack at this :) our next chance to play together would be Sunday or Monday.

Minisprite will want to know a little bit about your sim's personality, interests, style (if you know yet).

Well I just started my rags to riches story. He's a scientist sim but hasn't even met his wife yet. the plan is to have three children. But definitely high end furnishings and style. More traditional. I would say just let your own inspiration take over :)
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I have a few days off and can try furnishing it for you :smile:
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    edited October 2021
    This house is really pretty. I should be writing today but I really want to try furnishing the house. I can't find it on the gallery though. Can you provide the item name and the lot size specifications, please?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    should be there! I just double checked. 40x30 lot and its called Newcrest Manor
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Alright, I will have a look, but it will probably be tomorrow now because I have stuff to do.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.