Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's Your Favorite CC?

Since Late Night is coming out I'd like to do some shopping for CC. So what is your favorite CC? Hair, clothes, decor anything just what is your favorite CC that you have.

Comments

• simlishtrsimlishtr Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited October 2010
    store?
  • pooh90pooh90 Posts: 4,026 Member
    edited October 2010
    I can tell you my fav CC site! Its All About Style
    Lots of awsome clothes! and there all ways updateing
    Thats may fav CC clothes as for other stuff my fav is mostly new stuff :lol:
  • NICO4NICO4 Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited October 2010
    My faviorite piece of CC is this hair by Rose;

http://www.rosesims2.net/contribute/sims3 donate/rosesims3donation_4.htm (Second one)

Even though it's a donation hair there is another way of getting it. :wink:
  • WaffleAwesomenessWaffleAwesomeness Posts: 433 Member
    edited October 2010
    Oops, sorry
    tumblr_nyqc2fDxP61rfd7lko1_400.gif
  • CrazyPlumbob915CrazyPlumbob915 Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited October 2010
    I recommend Anubis Under the Sun. I lurves that site for hair!
  • CrazyPlumbob915CrazyPlumbob915 Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited October 2010
    Oops, sorry

How did you get those group pictures? I can't get group pictures like that. :shock:
  • Hello_KittyHello_Kitty Posts: 4,571 New Member
    edited October 2010
    I recommend Anubis Under the Sun. I lurves that site for hair!

I Second That I Also Like Lilisims
  • alvernaalverna Posts: 4,244
    edited October 2010
    lianasims.net
    peggyzone.com
    modthesims.info/index.php?
    thesimsresource.com (be careful- there is some bad CC, but there are so many awesome things to!)

That's all I remember :P
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,030 Member
    edited August 2021
    I have many CC that I like, but the one that tugs at me emotionally have to be this one from Ravasheen - a customizable family photo based on the loading photo in game.

Talk about a way to personalise your game, and put private art on the walls. You can choose poses, outfits for your sims and backgrounds. You also have the option to lock the photo, which I hope means it will stay as it is (otherwise it updates when the family does). I wish I had found this earlier because I would have loved to have the progression of the family from my sim being a single mum with a toddler, working night and paying the sitter most of her wages to her living in a beautiful home with her husband and four children (her first and their three). Now I only have one photo of them but I'm thinking that can change for the next generation.

Other than that packing crates (which is more a mod than cc) but oh how I miss them now that they are broken. I hope they are fixed soon.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    I have many CC that I like, but the one that tugs at me emotionally has to be this one from Ravasheen - a customizable family photo based on the loading photo in-game.

Talk about a way to personalize your game, and put private art on the walls. You can choose poses, outfits for your sims and backgrounds. You also have the option to lock the photo, which I hope means it will stay as it is (otherwise it updates when the family does). I wish I had found this earlier because I would have loved to have the progression of the family from my sim being a single mum with a toddler, working night and paying the sitter most of her wages to her living in a beautiful home with her husband and four children (her first and their three). Now I only have one photo of them but I'm thinking that can change for the next generation.

Other than that packing crates (which is more a mod than cc) but oh how I miss them now that they are broken. I hope they are fixed soon.

^^; wrong tread sims 3 is this post you want sims 4 cc tread ravasheen is for ts4
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • historyfreak1historyfreak1 Posts: 16 Member
    My favorite creator is cazy for hair and ekinege for clothes.
  • npc5579npc5579 Posts: 20 Member
    Hair CC from S-club.