Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Alexander chaperoned a skilling party while Sasha dealt with crying babies
    09-15-21_5-03-24%25C2%25A0PM.png

I love the teens, guys
    09-15-21_5-16-21%25C2%25A0PM.png

It's time!
    09-15-21_5-29-18%25C2%25A0PM.png

Elias is adorable
    09-15-21_5-30-12%25C2%25A0PM.png

I'm sure Eva is cute under that hat
    09-15-21_5-31-29%25C2%25A0PM.png

They were both very interested in their sister
    09-15-21_5-32-14%25C2%25A0PM.png

I took Eva into CAS to take a look at her and discovered she was bald as an egg
    I couldn't let that fly so I mercifully gave her some hair
    09-15-21_5-32-52%25C2%25A0PM.png

• TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member

@mcrudd
    One thing my husband swears by is laying flat on your stomach and deep breathing. They had my husband do this multiple times a day in the hospital because it uses parts of the lungs that aren't used as often so are less effective by Covid allowing for more oxygen to reach the body.
    I'm glad your stepdad is okay.
    Baby Daddy #35 is not handlining the news well.
    Welcome to Baby's Yasu and Yana!
    Stacy had to have identical twins and a fraternal triplet.
    Yasu and Yana are cute toddlers!
    Great Update

@carlimact
    Alexander is a an adorable teen
    Chloe is going to be a stunner of a teen.
    Sasha's got the tiger stripes!
    Great update!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @carlimact I take all my toddlers and children into cas as they age up, there is no way where they will wear what maxis gives them and sometimes the eyebrows are just redicilous, All the babies aged up now, no more crying. I do find that if you lock the door for only the mom it does help that the others don’t stand and fuss in front of the cribs blocking way for her to get there. Aww I hope Sasha is feeling better now, I see she was not well with those tigerstripes, could not have been an easy time for her.

@TeeSea thank you I will let my mom know to do that. She mostly says she has the most intense migraines. Hahaha I had to laugh at his reaction, he was mortified, after that a pop up came up saying he dislikes children. I just used random traits did not even check them when I made the dad’s LOL. I agree Xavia and Xena is super duper identical, no difference whatsoever.
    @TeeSea
    Don has never failed me before so I'm sure Chloe will be a stunner
    She's feeling better now!

@mcrudd
    So far the game has been kind to me and I haven't felt the need to give anyone a major makeover
    Sasha is feeling better. Some rest seemed to fix her right up. I would've had Alexander make her some tea if the nap didn't work
    carlimact wrote: »

@mcrudd
    So far the game has been kind to me and I haven't felt the need to give anyone a major makeover
    Sasha is feeling better. Some rest seemed to fix her right up. I would've had Alexander make her some tea if the nap didn't work

you are so lucky, been pretty mean to me LOL But I fix it so its all good :D

• MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @mcrudd:
    If your mother is having headaches, since she is COVID positive, tell her to make sure she doesn't take anything like ibuprofen. Aspirin is OK, but some of the others will make COVID symptoms worse. A friend of my sister's, her whole family got COVID but only my sister's friend died, and it's believed that it's because she initially took some ibuprofen for some of the symptoms. I think that was one of the warnings the CDC gave us early on; it seems to make any breathing problems you have, become worse.

I think you said that your mother had been fully vaccinated though, right? In which case, even though she caught it, it will most likely be relatively mild. At least, I hope I remember correctly about your mother being vaccinated.

I have to agree with you about the weird clothing choices that the game makes. I often change out the hairstyle as well, although just as often I leave that be.

@all:
    Love the updates!

@carlimact:
    Poor Eva, the game making her bald. But she is absolutely adorable with the hairstyle you picked for her. I'm glad that a little rest got poor Sasha over her illness. I've been seeing a lot more illness in the game lately than I ever had before, and sometimes I find that taking the medicine that Sims can order, doesn't fix it. Sleep is the only thing that seems to help on a consistent basis, especially if you combine it with either green tea or orange juice. (Which took me a while to figure out how to get it. I think I found that the Backyard juice tray worked, but I could have sworn that in the past I used to be able to get it directly from the fridge.)
  • jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    I don't bother updating my toddlers unless they're wearing glasses (like Eva in carlimact's save), but children and teens always go into CAS before I screenshot them.

@carlimact I didn't hear anything about Benjamin in your last couple of updates. It looks like he showed up in one picture.

@mcrudd Hopefully you'll have an easier time finding good Z names. Yana and Yasu are cute toddlers.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
    I think I might be in trouble
    09-15-21_5-35-12%25C2%25A0PM.png

Thankfully, Alexander is a great help
    09-15-21_5-36-37%25C2%25A0PM.png

The dollhouse survives another week
    09-15-21_5-41-02%25C2%25A0PM.png

So far, the game has not betrayed me with Chloe's looks
    She's cute 24/7
    09-15-21_5-46-23%25C2%25A0PM.png

Who did this!?
    09-15-21_5-51-45%25C2%25A0PM.png

Chloe promptly decided that swimming wasn't her thing
    09-15-21_5-59-05%25C2%25A0PM.png

Alexander's aspiration is Master chef and is currently saving us all
    09-15-21_6-02-02%25C2%25A0PM.png

Benjamin was taking care of the multiple puddles that plagued this house
    09-15-21_6-03-20%25C2%25A0PM.png

Sasha chatted with Elias while doing some knitting
    09-15-21_6-04-18%25C2%25A0PM.png

Bless this boy
    09-15-21_6-05-26%25C2%25A0PM.png

Faith is a pretty good baby that sleeps through the night...mostly
    09-15-21_6-08-40%25C2%25A0PM.png

What did Blaafy do to you, Alexander?
    09-15-21_6-17-47%25C2%25A0PM.png

--

Wall Photos:
    09-15-21_5-07-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-15-21_6-06-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-15-21_6-28-15%25C2%25A0PM.png

I started on the basement
    09-15-21_6-25-49%25C2%25A0PM.png

Since we all seem to be hamster moms, I gave the kids one
    09-15-21_6-26-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    @MiaSkywalker thanks for that, I will let her know immediately not too take ibuprofen <3 Yes my mom has been fully vaccinated with the Johnsons vaccination. My step dad was vaccinated with the two Pfizer vaccinations. The game never likes me when it comes to dressing my sims, I know better and always take them into cas LOL

@jbadger12 Well it should be easier even with Z because I am no longer trying for triplets, although twins will pop up because of the fertility trait, but I don’t mind those since it will make the challenge go quicker. Stacy will have a make over with every 20 babies, so next one will be with baby number 40 :D

@carlimact You will be fine, its suprising how looking after toddlers get easier as times go by and your household comes into a routine ;) You are so brave to have a dollhouse in your house, I deleted mine after the second time it broke, I was like nope you guys break it and I am not fixing it so go without LOL Chloe is indeed a cutie, I am sure she is going to be a stunning teenager <3 I give all of my teens that aspiration, it does help with the challenge a lot and gives mom free time to concentrate on other more important things than cooking :) Faith is such a cutie pie. Aww love the new little hamster, what is its name? Great update, I am hoping to go ingame soon too :D
    carlimact wrote: »
    Who did this!?
    09-15-21_5-51-45%25C2%25A0PM.png

Caught red-handed:

ORMQmDV.jpg

fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Introducing the last letter of the Alphabet, we will be back to A next time :D
    Little Zane and his twin sister Zelda <3

w5Rp23Q.png
    eN1IKPo.png

Yasu and Yana still have their thinking skill to work on and then they will become kids ;)
    Yana and Yasu aged up <3

Yana :)
    4c6f1gK.png
    rl0JKQo.png

Yasu :)
    xpXksFm.png
    0O5U2OB.png

and that is me for now, dinner time ;)
    FVHD1KL.png
    @mcrudd
    I always get nervous when I have more than two toddlers, but I'll survive :D
    The plan is to just replace it every time it gets destroyed. Alexander aged up with the mean trait so I'm shocked it hasn't been yet to be honest
    Chloe will be a stunner I'm sure
    Sasha has no time to cook so the kids were living off cereal for a while. Alexander hasn't cooked a bad meal yet and Sasha's skills...were to be desired. :D
    I named him Crackers after my tornado hamster from all those years ago. <3

@jbadger12
    I'm pretty sure it was Chloe. The last time I checked she was using the computer. :D
    @carlimact what a sweet little tribute to your little hamster <3 I was super surprised when I realized that New Zealand does not have hamster pets, I so wanted to get myself another little Russian hamster, but they are banned here I think.
    @mcrudd
    Aw man! All breeds are banned?
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @carlimact:
    Probably because they think they'll get out into the wild and breed like mice and rabbits. It could easily become a problem, like rabbits became for Australia. They do breed like mad - I had some as a a kid, and I did a lot of breeding with them - so if any got out, their population could easily get out of hand, especially if there aren't significant numbers of wild predatory animals nearby.
    edited September 2021
    @carlimact Expanding Mia said, it's probably because they're not native to New Zealand. Australia in particular has had issues with non-native species being introduced, sometimes by accident and sometimes on purpose, and then outbreeding the local creatures. There's some breed of toad they brought in to eat pest insects, and they've kind of over-run the country. The toads are toxic to most Australian predators. I'd guess New Zealand didn't want to take that kind of chance.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    @all I will be in and out all week maybe longer because we are finally moving to our house. It’s going to take me a while to get settled down and back into a routine again. I will still be checking in and reading your posts. If I have time to reply I will.
    @all
    That makes sense. I'm from Canada so I wasn't sure.
    @all I did ask the petshop and they said that NZ does not have predators except for one type falcon. A lot of our birds are egg laying on the ground and even are flightless, not just the kiwi but other species, so that is why they are not allowing any sort of ground predator in the country. @TeeSea yay exciting times for you <3 Enjoy your move and new house :)
    @mcrudd
    Can't wait to see Stacy's 40 babies makeover.
    Welcome to Zane and Zelda!

@carlimact
    What did Alexander make in the bless this boy picture? I've never seen food like that in the Sims 4.

@all
    Great Updates! Have a good one!
    @TeeSea wish I had gaming time yesterday, but was a little busy, hopefully will get some today :) Enjoy your move <3
    @TeeSea
    It's a mod: Granny's cookbook.
    He made Egg & Soldiers
    edited September 2021
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I did ask the petshop and they said that NZ does not have predators except for one type falcon. A lot of our birds are egg laying on the ground and even are flightless, not just the kiwi but other species, so that is why they are not allowing any sort of ground predator in the country.

Out of curiosity, I checked and among those flightless birds are at least three varieties of penguins native to the islands.

@carlimact When you mentioned going to the basement for a tornado, I was thinking of Kansas, where I used to live.

With floors swept and beds made, the children stand ready for inspection.

OSYWJJY.jpg

For the first time in her life, Elsa has visible abs. Yoga does a body good.

WHm7atU.jpg

I'm not sure the water is deep enough here for that kind of a dive.

V6LMp4r.jpg

Elsa would like to grow some dragonfruit and pomegranate, but her spliced plants have yet to produce any.

gDchKNB.jpg

"Stay a toddler as long as you can Ophelia," Lyra advises, "Being a kid is hard work."

g4nogmv.jpg

Katherine is proud to have finally earned her tiger stripes.

ekfsDVa.jpg

Only a few more levels of logic, and Ilyena and Jenny can move on. Sadly, that will not happen in this update.

jsUfQMS.jpg

Melissa starts off with a clean slate.

6KWZigs.jpg

Sulani Times Headline: Mean Mermaid Makes Mess

c7zYWT5.jpg

I think it might be time for Melissa to take a shower.

OwH3fjD.jpg

"This moment wouldn't be possible without the Watcher upstairs."

9Z4XBTi.jpg

That feeling when it's after midnight and you remember that you haven't done your homework yet.

MuKueYV.jpg
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Hahaha love your introduction pic @jbadger12 <3 Way to go Elsa, looking good :) Love the wallpaper you chose in your indoor garden. Katherine enjoying the tiger stripes, does not seem itchy or down LOL Melissa definitely needs a nice warm bath :D The watcher upstairs aka jbadger12. Great update, I am hoping to play my game today, been busy all morning so far retesting my cc after the update and also making a new longer French tip. Now I am starving and need breakfast LOL, see you all a little later I hope ;)