Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Prism art gallery

I have the Prism art gallery from the store and it will not show up in game. I have deleted it several times and tried another file but that hasn't helped. Are there any suggestions to help?

Comments

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    When you say you've tried another file, do you mean you've tried installing the item in a clean Sims 3 folder? If not, please try it now: move your entire Sims 3 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, open the launcher to create a new folder, download the lot (and nothing else), install it, and see whether it shows up in-game. Please also let me know whether any of the items that are part of the set show up, not only the jewelry making station but the regular items you see here as well:

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:71911

If it's easier, you can sort CAS or Buy mode for store content.

If none of the content shows up, please open the new Sims 3 folder and look for a file inside DCCache that ends in .ebc and a .package file in Library. Let me know whether they're present.
  • DawnelDawnel Posts: 76 Member
    I have made several clean folders and it shows up in all of them but it does have to be the first thing I install and with no other cc of simsfiles, then it shows in the launcher but can not put in game. the .ebc's do show up. Now I have it sitting in Twinbrook with no problems.