Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could add one new interaction…

If you could request one (just one!) new interaction between Sims, what would it be?

For example, I would love to see vampire Sims get a “Deadly Bite” interaction that will let them kill Sims outright (if successful).

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,858 Member
    I'm not all that bothered about sim to sim interactions so I'd prefer more sim to object interactions. Starting with opening cabinets to gather cooking utensils and ingredients.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    Slow dancing between two sims or children playing tag with each other. Can't choose between those two.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Piggy back rides, being able to walk anywhere with a sim on your back. I equally want walking and holding hands🥺🥺🥺🥺
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    Either Cuddle in Bed, or Slow Dance < 3
    they/them or she/her
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    slow dance for me, please.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Kiss up the arm or goose. :lol:
  • BK747BK747 Posts: 174 Member
    What an impossibly difficult question… to only pick one! For me it would be interactions that allow sims to do things together and build relationship at the same time. So either something like being able to job together and talk while they run, or playing catch.
  • Smushy19Smushy19 Posts: 8 New Member
    I would like it for couples to hold hands while walking, or just while hanging out with each other
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    I want a "do not disturb" set of interactions for my sims who are trying to study/write/paint but who have bothersome NPCs trying to chat them up. Without breaking their queue, they turn to the offending sim and issue a curt, annoyed dismissal (somewhere in between "can't you see I'm busy here?" and "Oi, (expletive) off!") that causes the NPC to leave the room and possibly the lot.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    A friendly cheek-kiss for any age, gender, or relationship (assuming they're at least on friendly terms, of course). Why are cheek-kisses limited to only a sim's children or romance partners and not their friends and relatives older than children?
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Offering someone a beer would be nice.....
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 If you have Get Together you can click on a bar and "Make Drink For..." :)
    (you can't control what kind of drink it is though)
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I want a full update for romance, not just one interaction.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Sword-fighting. We need more forms of combat between sims.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    Do we have an interaction where two sims can actually dance together instead of a dance off? Like when your sims are on a date or your sim hosting a (grand) ball, and not synchronized dancing but not "together" together. And I like @Gordy's idea, more specifically on younger ages like toddler, child and teen, letting their imaginations run wild.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,955 Member
    Couple dancing

(and different styles like rumba or club rub or tango or slow dance....)

though for the sake of no endless repetition I'll pretend that was already added via others wishes above so after that hmm

lets bring the wild couch kissing from ts2
    or the throw shirt off interaction from the ts2 commercial just cause :lol:

or tbh that whole commercial just count all those interactions :sunglasses:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Go jogging with a group
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Sitting on laps for a cuddle/chat/read, from toddler upwards. Include cats and dogs in that, but without the reading :D
  • Plumb0b_ClairePlumb0b_Claire Posts: 63 Member
    Kids/teens throwing food at each other across the table.
    Here's my response to what I think will add depth to the basegame in the Sims 411 - Forum Feedback!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959481#Comment_17959481
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    > @Plumb0b_Claire said:
    > Kids/teens throwing food at each other across the table.

That would be great if it's a random occurrence when a family is eating at the table.
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    Hold hands while walking. :3