The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 30th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 176 Member
    The O'Connor family are taking a summer vacation in Sulani. It may be their last for a long time, after moving to the farm in #HenfordOnBagley!

    [img][/img]qUHjg9X.jpg
    LeEAB67.jpg
    eQD6cbm.jpg
    O9ffWPt.jpg
    8Q39L7d.jpg
    dE8JjXq.jpg
    AjitXIm.jpg
    https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F422F55DEC8111EB8A1EADE44B91FD6A
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    @illusie he is so hot!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,468 Member
    @hymnhehim thank you! <3
  • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,157 Member
    Ok, I made it. I posted a few pics, a mini story. Thank you again Glovely for this inspiration. I could have another storyline here to work with. I didn't do a full lookbook this time for the sake of time, but managed a few photos.

    1-dorian.jpg?w=1024

    Dorian is a notorious, but loveable rogue. He takes no sides and he isn’t afraid to play the part, fake his loyalties, or anything else to make a few credits. So how is it that a galactic privateer ends up here in his home town of Sulani?

    2-suspicious-business.jpg?w=1024

    He wasn’t uninitiated when it came to suspicious “legitimate” jobs, but this time he let his guard down and found himself in a bit of trouble when one faction’s mole dragged him down.

    3-sulani-dream.jpg?w=1024

    Returning to Sulani isn’t a permanent solution, but it definitely isn’t the first place his pursuers will be looking for him. In the meantime he is just enjoying the vacation time and making like a local to blend in.

    4-farm-ready.jpg?w=1024

    Sadly, every vacation comes to an end and with every day he lingers the chances of being found increase. But not to worry because Dorian has a plan. He knows of a place that he can go to lay low and no one will ever look for him. He has purchased some farmland in Bagley so once again he pivots, takes on the persona of a friendly, simple-living farmer and is ready for his next adventure. Who knows, chicken farming and a simpler life may be exactly what he is looking for. If not, well at least he has a hideaway to run to when he needs to lay low.

  • MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,157 Member
    I just went back to look at and read the others. So much fun and creativity. I can't wait for the stream, it is going to be a blast. See you at the beach
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited July 2021
    I finally finished and uploaded my entry, Honeymoon to Farm. I'll be checking out all the entries on the gallery in the next 24 hours; I can't wait! 😊 With all of the wonderful extras on the forum, I'm sure they'll be great! 💛 I'll also see if I can come up with some pictures to expand on my entry. 🙂 Great job, everyone! 👍 The stream should, as @Minraed said, be a blast! 🎆


    Edited to add a word I left out.
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 176 Member
    Minraed wrote: »
    Ok, I made it. I posted a few pics, a mini story. Thank you again Glovely for this inspiration. I could have another storyline here to work with. I didn't do a full lookbook this time for the sake of time, but managed a few photos.

    1-dorian.jpg?w=1024

    Dorian is a notorious, but loveable rogue. He takes no sides and he isn’t afraid to play the part, fake his loyalties, or anything else to make a few credits. So how is it that a galactic privateer ends up here in his home town of Sulani?

    2-suspicious-business.jpg?w=1024

    He wasn’t uninitiated when it came to suspicious “legitimate” jobs, but this time he let his guard down and found himself in a bit of trouble when one faction’s mole dragged him down.

    3-sulani-dream.jpg?w=1024

    Returning to Sulani isn’t a permanent solution, but it definitely isn’t the first place his pursuers will be looking for him. In the meantime he is just enjoying the vacation time and making like a local to blend in.

    4-farm-ready.jpg?w=1024

    Sadly, every vacation comes to an end and with every day he lingers the chances of being found increase. But not to worry because Dorian has a plan. He knows of a place that he can go to lay low and no one will ever look for him. He has purchased some farmland in Bagley so once again he pivots, takes on the persona of a friendly, simple-living farmer and is ready for his next adventure. Who knows, chicken farming and a simpler life may be exactly what he is looking for. If not, well at least he has a hideaway to run to when he needs to lay low.

    Dorian is definite Eye Candy!
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    @Minraed very handsome!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,899 Member
    When Aloha Gone Wrong

    Yes, you've heard it right!

    I'm going to tell you a story, a story about 4 friends who went to Sulani to celebrate their graduation.

    They had a lot of fun as they explored Sulani as their first destination. Next, they planned to spend a week at Maria's grandparents in Henford-on-Bagley!

    FJPwERL.png
    Of course, they tried out the local juice!

    DTMeecl.png
    Where else they could enjoy the emerald green water, except in Sulani!

    fNBsOB1.png
    Sometimes, sandcastles are not only for kids! Why not??

    Everything was so perfect as they enjoyed each other company, until, they met, Kaimana, the Chief's son at the local event. !sizzle ;)
    03PUtj3.png


    p/s Kaimana is included as an NPC in the household for story purposes. :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    As I expected, the gallery entries are wonderful! 💛👍 I'll check back for more Friday night at the latest! 🙂
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    x4m1r4 wrote: »
    When Aloha Gone Wrong

    Yes, you've heard it right!
    I'm going to tell you a story, a story about 4 friends who went to Sulani to celebrate their graduation.
    They had a lot of fun as they explored Sulani as their first destination. Next, they planned to spend a week at Maria's grandparents in Henford-on-Bagley!
    <snip>
    Everything was so perfect as they enjoyed each other company, until, they met, Kaimana, the Chief's son at the local event. !sizzle ;)
    <snip>
    p/s Kaimana is included as an NPC in the household for story purposes. :D

    LOL! I hear the twitch music with that !sizzle 😁 Great additions to your story! 💛

  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,899 Member
    NeoFelis22 wrote: »
    x4m1r4 wrote: »
    When Aloha Gone Wrong

    Yes, you've heard it right!
    I'm going to tell you a story, a story about 4 friends who went to Sulani to celebrate their graduation.
    They had a lot of fun as they explored Sulani as their first destination. Next, they planned to spend a week at Maria's grandparents in Henford-on-Bagley!
    <snip>
    Everything was so perfect as they enjoyed each other company, until, they met, Kaimana, the Chief's son at the local event. !sizzle ;)
    <snip>
    p/s Kaimana is included as an NPC in the household for story purposes. :D

    LOL! I hear the twitch music with that !sizzle 😁 Great additions to your story! 💛

    LOL :D Thanks for noticing it! I can't wait for the stream! LOL !sizzle
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 41 Member
    On what day of the week does a new challenge normally get posted?
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Honeymoon to Farm

    It's a hazy day on their first day in Windenburg Sulani as Dana and Levi start their overdue honeymoon. They'd gotten married almost a year ago, but they wanted to buy their new home in Henford-on-Bagley first so that they could relax while their things are being shipped there. They hold each other close as they talk about the future.
    FKL1K3n.png
    "Honey, we'd better make this the best honeymoon we can, because our new farm is going to be a lot of work." Levi says.

    "You're right, Levi, but think of all the fun we'll have with the animals! And once we settle in, we can get to work on starting our family. Actually, I think we should make it a priority while we're here to practice so we'll be ready later." Dana winks at Levi.

    Levi's eyes gleamed. "I knew I married a smart woman."

    Dana starts off their honeymoon with enthusiasm by passionately kissing her husband in a test of strength. Yes! She didn't drop him!
    lhXRX9X.png

    Levi responds by kissing her passionately as well. It's a good thing Dana is flexible!
    FD1MEcN.png
    If there was an Simworld Olympus™ competition for passionate kisses, Dana and Levi would definitely medal!


    Thanks again to @illusie for the suggestion of where I could take my images!
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    SueSimming wrote: »
    On what day of the week does a new challenge normally get posted?

    It varies, but for this last one the challenge description, rules, and end date were posted on a Monday. The two before that were posted on June 20 & June 28 respectively (a Sunday and a Monday.) If @GLovely1 sees this, she'd be the best to confirm whether I've given an accurate answer. If you go to page 55, you can check out the current challenge (36th Week Challenge) to see if you'd like to enter. I hope you'll join us!
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,899 Member
    Lovely couple @NeoFelis22 ! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    x4m1r4 wrote: »
    Lovely couple @NeoFelis22 ! :D

    Thanks, @x4m1r4 ! 😊
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,468 Member
    @neofelis22, I'm glad I could help you pick a location. Looks awesome! <3
  • SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 41 Member
    NeoFelis22 wrote: »
    SueSimming wrote: »
    On what day of the week does a new challenge normally get posted?

    It varies, but for this last one the challenge description, rules, and end date were posted on a Monday. The two before that were posted on June 20 & June 28 respectively (a Sunday and a Monday.) If @GLovely1 sees this, she'd be the best to confirm whether I've given an accurate answer. If you go to page 55, you can check out the current challenge (36th Week Challenge) to see if you'd like to enter. I hope you'll join us!

    Thank you. I just wanted to set a reminder to come in and check every week because I often come in late and don't get to play along.
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    SueSimming wrote: »
    Thank you. I just wanted to set a reminder to come in and check every week because I often come in late and don't get to play along.

    You're welcome. I should note that the QCCs tend to give people anywhere from 1-3 weeks (approximately) to enter, so you won't necessarily see a new one every week.
  • MiraRoseBlackMiraRoseBlack Posts: 17 Member
    edited July 2021
    The Condition - A Week in Sulani

    Ruby Black could have had any guy she wanted, but of course she fell in love with the one who yearned to live in the countryside, her fiancé, Lance Evans. Although his family’s estate that he grew up on was nearby, that was all irrelevant to Ruby. She felt as though her whole life was changing. Ruby had grown up in the city and loved it, it was what she knew. But out in the country... that was a whole other story!

    At first, Ruby decided that moving out of the city would be a deal breaker and wanted to end the engagement, but Lance begged her to give Henford on Bagley a chance. Well, as soon as Ruby set foot in Lance’s hometown, she fell in love with the place. She couldn’t believe how scenic and peaceful a place could be! She decided she was ready for her future farming life, BUT she had a condition. They must spend a week in Sulani first! Her dreams of swimming with dolphins and wasting away on the sand came before her future on the farm.

    BFZUOIX.png

    Once arriving in Sulani, the couple spent their days relaxing by the water. They couldn't have picked a better place to relax before the stress of the wedding and their big move.

    jQMpxDk.png

    Ruby was more than happy to stay on the island forever, but Lance couldn't contain his excitement about the move and spent his days daydreaming about all of the new animals that would join them at their new home.

    lq9JEx6.png

    When it was finally time to leave, the couple said their goodbyes to the island and shared one last kiss in Sulani. Their time on the beach was beautiful and they couldn't have asked for a better end to the summer, but now they had something new to look forward to.
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Uh-oh, I forgot to post my story here. But... finally, here's an introduction to Shelby and her doggo Diva:
    ULr1Ay9.png
    qqPrPYI.png

    Shelby felt proud, looking at her wardrobe. Of course, she was supposed to be on vacation in Sulani before moving to Henford on Bagley, but she had already prepared all of her outfits. She felt vacation was overrated, and used her time on the islands well: rather than relaxing, she'd been studying the culture on Sulani for an acting gig. Some people would call her a workaholic, but she had more important things to worry about: another gig to prepare for, this time in Henford on Bagley!

    Meanwhile, her dog Diva was napping in the sand. If only her mom would take some time to play with her and give her the attention she wanted - and deserved.
  • PatriPatri Posts: 71 Member
    I just uploaded my creation to the gallery. I really wanted to finally do another @Glovely1 's challenges and I was going to upload it yesterday but I didn't have time to finish it. I hope it's not too late to join the party!
    Name: "Don't Stop The Music!"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

    https://ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6282C09BF20A11EB8603A46954E8DEB9?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

    😊
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 729 Member
    NeoFelis22 wrote: »
    SueSimming wrote: »
    On what day of the week does a new challenge normally get posted?

    It varies, but for this last one the challenge description, rules, and end date were posted on a Monday. The two before that were posted on June 20 & June 28 respectively (a Sunday and a Monday.) If @GLovely1 sees this, she'd be the best to confirm whether I've given an accurate answer. If you go to page 55, you can check out the current challenge (36th Week Challenge) to see if you'd like to enter. I hope you'll join us!

    Thank you so much for being so supportive over here .. and everywhere Shirl! 💜 I should probably get a set schedule for challenge announcements too but for now, the way I've been doing announcing is we'll discuss it in Saturday's stream first (so today). Then, I'll get the write up done sometime that weekend. I've been giving approximately a week and a half for the challenge deadlines.

    Speaking of the next challenge .. @SueSimming ~ Remember our convo last month? Well, I'm finally rolling something out connected to your amazing creative sim world save! We'll talk about it today, YAY! ;)

    Join in for challenge results ~



    Hugs and happy creating forum family! 💜
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png




  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 729 Member
    edited September 2021
    💜 38TH WEEK CHALLENGE! 💜

    The simworld has ended .. okay not quite but close enough. Something escaped the super secret scientific compound in the heart of Strangerville. Mass conspiracies abound regarding the details of the breach though nobody knows the hard, cold truth. No matter where your opinions lie, the bottom line is someone seriously screw messed up! The top secret product *ehem* virus escaped and went airborne. Strangerville just got a whole lot stranger and simciety rapidly deteriorated as the mysterious flu touched every part of the known simworld! Rising from the rubble are new sim factions. At the heart of this new simworld ~ The Deadlands ...

    Your Challenge:

    Create 1-8 Sim(s) that have been drastically affected by the virus, mainly due to the fact that they were at ground zero. The only Sims who dare stay in the Deadlands are the walking dead and those too crazy to leave their bunkers. Most things in town are overgrown and completely run down. Stay away from all the plants in town as the flu infiltrated them too!

    Deadlands inhabitants need to be completely self sufficient underground dwellers. For example, imagine your bunker bound sims practicing hydrophonics, solar electricity and natural filtration systems of all kinds. Write their living in the aftermath story for your description. OR, you can make creepers, zombies, zoms, growlers, fleshies, the walking dead or whatever name you choose to call them. This sim's main prerogative is to eat. What? That's for you to story up for all of us ;)

    For your gallery description, try to imagine walking a mile in either of these characters shoes and describe a day, week, month, year in the life of your sims.

    This is a special collaboration with @SueSimming larger collaborative sim story world game save file. If you're interested in learning more about the rest of the factions & creating for them too, please check out this tweet ...


    Please include the hashtags #GLovelysQCC AND #simmedupsave when you share your entry to the gallery.

    ENDS ~ SATURDAY 8/14/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

    Rules:
    1. Create 1-8 sims for your Deadlands Living household.
    2. In your description, write a story detailing a day, week, month, year in the life of your sims.
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions in either zombiefied or underground bunker dwellers depending on the sim character you choose.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

    Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC AND #simmedupsave if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

    Mark your calendar for our Deadlands Strangerville Stream ~ Sunday 8/15/21 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

    Check out our most recent Sizzling In Sulani Stream here →



    💜 As always, thank you so much for your thoughtfully fun energy you give to these QCC's! Happy CAS creating! 💜
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png




Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top