Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

over a month still can’t bundle finally please close

SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
edited September 2021 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
Still can’t seam to bundle yet
I want to be able to bundle this with dream home decorator and paranormal stuff
Then my collection is complete

Tried several times with EA help not much help keep getting the same answer

Please let people know if this is available it’s getting frustrating now

Please retweet this so it can get some sort of answer thank you everyone

EAHelp @EAHelp
Replying To: me

Hi Sam, thanks for getting in touch with us here about The Sims 4 Cottage Living. New packs aren't available to buy in Build your own Bundle offers for the first few weeks after launch, so I can only ask you to please check again later, as sadly I don't have the information on when exactly it will become available to bundle. Have a great day 😊 & happy Simming 💚 -Mary

If there is a guru I can speak to can someone direct me to the best one please

Link to my previous post

Link to my Twitter post

Happy simming everyone
Post edited by SamadamsPlayer on

Comments

• jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Not Cottage Living yet. That one will be available for bundle probably after September. But you can now bundle Dream Home Decorator and Paranormal Stuff with another pack instead.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    I'm waiting too. I'm going to buy it on sale, which isn't going to be soon. Sad :(
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Not Cottage Living yet. That one will be available for bundle probably after September. But you can now bundle Dream Home Decorator and Paranormal Stuff with another pack instead.

I don't think we would have to wait that long, previous EP's became available to bundle shortly after release.
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    filipomel wrote: »

I don't think we would have to wait that long, previous EP's became available to bundle shortly after release.

Previous EPs didn't have exclusive items for buying during a certain time after release. It's very unlikely they'd allow bundle before that offer is out.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.

Previous EPs didn't have exclusive items for buying during a certain time after release. It's very unlikely they'd allow bundle before that offer is out.

Perhaps, but I did contact EA support about the bundling the other day and the person helping me out said bundling becomes available a couple days after release. So hopefully they were correct.
  • SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member

Perhaps, but I did contact EA support about the bundling the other day and the person helping me out said bundling becomes available a couple days after release. So hopefully they were correct.

Fingers crossed then all I need to finish my collection is cottage living dream home decorator and paranormal stuff I’ll have everything crossed over the next few weeks as I was planning on getting them in August
    Has anybody had any luck yet bundling these three packs together?
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

I will wait till the 20th for this month and then it would have been 30 days. If we can't bundle by then, then I think it will be available after September 2nd.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

I will wait till the 20th for this month and then it would have been 30 days. If we can't bundle by then, then I think it will be available after September 2nd.

I think I’ll do the same if it’s not available to bundle then I’ll just buy it then wait for the others to go on sale

edited August 2021
    A little update spoke to someone at EA help on Twitter build own bundle should be available a few weeks after launch so if that was to go by working days it would be roughly the 13th of august
    So fingers crossed it should also include the bonus content hopefully
    Happy simming everyone
  • linds2010linds2010 Posts: 477 Member
    Anyone see it yet? I also want to bundle Cottage Living with Dream Decorator
    linds2010 wrote: »
    Anyone see it yet? I also want to bundle Cottage Living with Dream Decorator
    I’m still not able yet I’m going to get onto someone tomorrow if someone is able to bundle please let us know if I’m able to I’ll be back with an update
  • Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    I got the impression that the pre-order bonus items were to curb sale purchases. Maybe we won't be able to bundle until after Sep 2.

I still can't bundle yet either.
    I got the impression that the pre-order bonus items were to curb sale purchases. Maybe we won't be able to bundle until after Sep 2.

I still can't bundle yet either.

I wish they would just tell us that then so I’d just buy it and wait for the others to go on sale

Thank you for your update

• Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    Build a Bundle is now available for Cottage Living.
    Build a Bundle is now available for Cottage Living.

Thank goodness
    Missed out on the bonus content which I think should be available for everyone who purchased cottage living
    Looking forward to play over the weekend
    Now my collection is complete till the next pack comes out & when the next sale is

• linds2010linds2010 Posts: 477 Member
    I’ve never done it before but how exactly do I build a bundle?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    edited September 2021