Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited May 2021
    84NJLd9.png
    I tried to get a closer/better shot but this was as far as the camera would go. The legs clipping is intended as that's how close I wanted them to sit.

Right: Brandi VII
    Center: Jonathon
    Left: Melissa
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Ok, I'm nowhere near done. But I'm posting this now before it's irrelevant. Lol Oh, and some of you are tagged more than once.

My daughter is home from College for a few weeks, so I'm busy again, but attempted to read through some stuff, especially mentions, now.

@Becka28
    @AlwaysAsking It was such a sweet surprise seeing Quin in your save. He really is distracting to all sims. I was laughing about J. because he is only a slightly less annoying pest to Quin in my saves as in yours. I know J. would appeal to Quin but J. would use him and break his heart. Rohan's seductive chess playing made me choke with laughter and it was nice to see Quin flirts in as subtle a way as ever. Poor Rohan doesn't do well in crowds and Quin has virtually the whole world to pick from so he has to try very hard to catch Quin.
    All sorts of sims throw themselves at Quin - eg. Bjorn.

:blush: I'm glad you enjoyed that. It's been really fun having him show up in the background all the time. Young J (as he's called there in the poses save - where he has to be distinguished from every other J, lol) only has eyes for Don. And it's been like that since he was a little boy.
    bdYTgfA.png

n1JhEaZ.png

945t3OO.png

Poor Don :D

vhrgJfL.png

cDuV5Ei.png

FY8JUS7.png

So J is not after Quin, but Quin seems to like him more than any of the other boys in that group except Rohan. I think he likes them equally. But J doesn't lead him on at all, so I think that will turn the tide to Rohan, who yes, was so seductive at chess that my mouth dropped open! lol! I did Not expect that from him. :D Quin certainly has effects on him!
    Rohan is usually matched with random generated NPCs by MCC in my games becasue he is younger than the teens and older than the kids. He would match well with Lucas or Elsa or Alice's daughter forgot her name. Brent would like him (he moons after both Quin and Rohan in the 100 babies as he is currently single). Also Paka uha has a massive crush on Rohan in his save but Rohan doesn't realise. Paka has looks and personality similar to Quin in a lot of ways so I think they would work well as a couple. I once matched Rohan with Luna and they did really well until a daddy fiure vampire broke in and stole more than Luna's blood. She loves her Daddy figures.

Oh my Lord, she sure does. The way she crushed on Simeon, and sat at his feet in my game will never leave my memory. Lol 😂 but that’s so funny! The Vampire broke in and Luna just instantly fell in love? Rohan is definitely too young and too nice for Luna. Well, that’s not true. Simeon is nice, but she fell for Malcolm in this save as fast as she did Simeon in that save, and Malcolm is evil, lol

But ok, I’m glad to hear you verify his very odd age. I just couldn’t figure out what to do with him, so remembering Quin was very helpful. As the teens age up I want them married as quickly as possible so they can have kids too. And he’s so far behind the rest of them that I was thinking I should age him up early or something. Although I’m not sure about the teens in SE or EL. I didn’t check their ages yet. But now I’m not going to bother checking. I have Quin now, so I’m all set! lol.

Quin and Anton’s wedding looks very sweet. Yes, I can see where a full scale wedding would not be appropriate in their case. But it looks like it was just as beautiful. And will you really not play that save again? I have such issues with that! lol.

I wonder who Anton would like in my game. I did grab him from your gallery. That will be fun to figure out, but usually that's really hard to do! lol!

@Metior_Ice
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks for the info. Helios seems able to get through to Iona, so I feel like a relationship is possible. Helios is also very compassionate, so he's more forgiving of Iona's mean outbursts. I did notice her actively trying to be mean more frequently, but Helios was still able to build a strong friendship with her.

I may avoid completely removing Iona's noncommittal trait. I think it would be good story telling if remnants of her past remained in some shape or form. Although, I may need to consider how much the noncommittal trait will lead to a dysfunctional relationship. I don't want that.
    I would not worry about that. Something about my playstyle creates severely codependent relationships. Idk what I do, but I've never seen anyone else have problems like my couples do, even when using the same premade or gallery sims. Although @RedDestiny92 downloaded myset from my gallery, and she found them to be oddly dependent on each other too. So their dynamic is there for real.

But I really really doubt if it would happen for your Sims. For many reasons. The main one probably being her other bad traits. Thorne is dastardly, perhaps that's why he reacts so violently to Don's issues. Iona is dastardly too, but also a mean loner. She is not going to let herself become so wrapped up in Helious that they have to breathe the same breaths, like these guys do. I saw your backstory for her. It's quite good, and completely explains why she has the traits she has. And those traits will save her from a dysfunctional relationship of the type my guys have.
    @AlwaysAsking There was an old save where Max Villareal aged up, and I made a comment about how he looked. Well, he kinda looked similar to how he aged up in my current save. He appeared underweight like he wasn't eating right, and he had this really rough look like he was a junky and poorly cared for. Adding weight and muscles made a night and day difference. So, I thought I'd tag you so you could see a little bit of what I was talking about.

----

Also, the premade children appear to have aged up with similar appearances to how they looked in other people's saves.

Like, are the Ears a normal feature on Alexander Goth?

Lucas Munch aged up into something a little different than I expected.

And Max, his adult appearance makes him look like he was neglected growing up.

@Daephene @Becka28 @Keidra @Metior_Ice

Lol! Ok! The genetics discussion seems to have become very extensive! I loved seeing everyone’s aged up Sims.

Because I always play with aging off, it is very very rare for me to see any of the premade kids age into teens. So my experience is mostly from what I see in this thread.

I can say one thing with certainty. Their makers made them to look adorable as children, and obviously never bothered to age them up in CAS to see the monsters they created! The little Sigworth girl is actually a nightmare, and Becka28, if that how that absolutely adorable little girl from Snowy Escape ages up, oh my Lord. That’s ridiculous, truly.

Now, I currently have the one save I just posted about, (where Alexander aged up looking like Gunther Munch) in which I turn aging on now and then, so I can age the new babies who've been born (using all of the premade YAs and Adults) all the way to YA. So far, several of those new babies have gotten as far as children. So premade children have become teens, but not many of them yet.

Here is my teen Alexander before and after his makeover day while he was out with Mortimer. This was immediately after he blew out his candles

LpLavVP.png

This is halfway through the day, new clothes, hat off, but still the hair he aged up with
    uJkAbBb.png
    Then, finally, with his new haircut. In my opinion the hair makes the biggest difference. This hair really makes his ears a non issue. And yes, every Alexander that I’ve ever seen age up had awful ears.
    UpLcXzW.png

6bCggRu.png

Here is Max in that save:

Blowing out the candles. I had changed his hair from what the game usually gives him.
    KmnkytA.png

Swirling
    RzFXe5x.png

Apparently I swirled him straight to CAS, because there are no pics of him at the party looking like this, lol

vuZlle3.png

And here he is back at the party cheering on his sister, who is hardcore hitting on Malcolm. Malcolm had already aged up days earlier, and she instantly fell in love with him at his party. She got him at this party, when she and Hugo and Max aged up, lol, They are together now. Max does look very lean, which is interesting, because he looks like he has the same premade child's body shape as all the other kids (before they age up). And Hugo is no lightweight. But Jacques is rail thin, so I suppose he takes after his dad.
    4ZUElre.png

(Becka28, I wonder why he has no muscle definition in yours? In mine, and in Metior_Ice's he seems really buff, lol)

The best explanation that I’ve ever heard for slight variations in how they age up is because, as you add more packs, and as they add more content with the patches, more things become available, and that can influence how they age up. Certainly I don’t know if that’s true, but yes, for the most part I’d say they age up looking almost identical in every save, in every person’s game. I think that the presence of CC skins would make a difference too, perhaps? Idk how CC works. I don’t use it.

A big surprise about Orange! It seems as if, when you’re actively playing that family, he ages up Very good looking. I’ve never put he or Octavia in my game, since I don’t have Get Famous I don’t have to! Lol, Thorne is needed for many other Sims in my game, and he doesn't need any baggage weighing him down :joy:

Anyway, here is Orange (in someone else's game) as he aged up in a game where he was being played, and he became pretty close to Alexander! What a coincidence, so here you can see another Alexander (although I'm pretty sure this one had his ears fixed, lol). Orange gives me Thorne vibes, he’s a very nice looking Sim.

fs2RTUg.png

And here is the hideous creature that Christie Sigworth becomes when she ages up:

w72Fg0d.png

As compared to her born-in-game sister, aged up in CAS
    ycSv1M4.png

There's really no excuse for that. How are players supposed to use Christie in their games?

Also, I find Lucas Munch to be very disappointing considering how very adorable he is in the game. But in reality, neither Gunther, Wolfgang, or Mila are very attractive either. In fact, I find many many of the premades in Get Together to be less than attractive, ugg! Lol, actually tons of the premades are ugly. lmao

@Daephene Thank you for the tag for Bruce and Walker! They are as adorable as ever. Blowing kisses! :heart: Scary though, they are elders!!! I don't want to think about that.

But how fun, who wants to do a week of winter pictures in BB? I'd go to Sulani too! lol

Brandon and Kendal are really cute. Walker is busy doing so many things! lol. Does the man ever sit down? But I see Bruce has his fun too. Fire dancing! lol! be careful Bruce. And of all of the activities they did with the kids, grandkids, pets, and each other, I'll bet the last one was their favorite. Lol

I'm trying to figure out what lot their house is on. (Max's) Is it the one with the red X?
    MclR5pc.png

@Brd709
    @AlwaysAsking Two months now and I am returning it to the retailer now. What should have been a simple LCD replacement for dead pixels turned in to having the entire motherboard being replaced. How they came to that conclusion I don’t know. What I bought as a brand new device has now turned in to a completely refurbished one.

I last left my eldest sim daughter under a wedding arch about to wed her childhood sweetheart Dan Bheeda, the child of Arun and Jazminder Bheeda.
    Holy cow! That's terrible. What an ordeal. Geez, I hope it's good to go soon. That's quite a long wait under a wedding arch! lol! How frustrating.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    Two parts today!

Part Five: Graduation
    Narrated by Alexander Paraskevas

That Friday evening, the Spice Festival was being held in San Myshuno. Wanting a break from studies and a change in atmosphere, we decided to visit. It also happened to be "Night on the Town", when businesses offered customers free food and drink.
    "I love the colourful atmosphere of this place," Erytheia said as we queued for drinks. "So many amazing smells and sights."
    "I know. There's so much to see and do here," Xanthe replied.

C8bl78I.jpg

"So, how are you feeling about Monday and exams?" I asked.
    "About as confident as I can be. I mean, I've mastered both cooking and gourmet cooking so that should help a lot. I'm not going to master acting in just a couple of days, but I'm not so bothered about how I do in my elective class."
    "Yeah, I feel the same way. I mean, I'd like to do well, obviously, but I'm not going to get upset if I don't get an A+."

IyZuA2m.jpg

The next day, I decided it was time to get studying, first by working on my presentation and then by working on my acting skill. I felt rather ridiculous reciting lines dramatically to myself in front of a mirror.

FgfhF25.jpg

And then:

Part Six: A Very Important Question
    Narrated by Alexander Paraskevas

Erytheia and I moved into 930 Medina Studios, whilst Xanthe moved back in with her parents temporarily. Of course, the first thing both of us did was to get jobs. Both of us had managed to graduate with honours (as had Xanthe) so we both received a real boost.
    (And yes, I made many of their furnishings red :D:D )

3WEkBJW.jpg
    vsRi6Bc.jpg

Helen popped over for a chat.
    "So, you've graduated now! Wow, it feels so odd that I've got a grown-up, adult brother," she said.
    "Well, it's nearly your own birthday," I replied. "Any ideas for future plans?"
    "I'm not sure yet," she said. "There's so much out there."
    "You don't have to have a set idea about a job," I advised. "Plenty of people start off in one area and then retrain later in life."
    "That's very true," she replied.
    "Anyway... I was planning to propose to Erytheia today," I whispered, looking round. "I'm not sure of the ideal place to do it."
    "Oh! How exciting!" she grinned. "Well, she's so in love with you I don't think she'll care about the location... but how about the Magic Realm?"
    "Yes! What a great idea!" I exclaimed.

w6sUduX.jpg

The rest of both posts are in the thread. I made up middle names for everyone, obviously they're not a thing in-game but I thought it'd be a fun thing to do for the proposal. Only Erytheia and Alexander have them here, but I made them up for all the Masterson kids as well as Alexander's sister Helen. No real reason behind it, I just thought it'd be fun.

Parts Five and Six
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited May 2021
    I decided to restart the NPCs in the Eisenstern legacy and force them to stop doing anything without me. Random NPC marriages are turned off and I'm about to disable ageing, so they're not allowed to do anything until and unless they become an Eisenstern. Deleted a couple very distant relatives too. About to delete King and marry Adriana to someone else. I'll have to micromanage and marry all the satellite Eisensterns off to someone manually but you know what-

As an aside, I seized the opportunity presented when Ivander aged up to toddler to play with that "genetics lock at toddler" statement. I restarted the save four times and every time he aged up looking exactly the same. So conclusion: No, it locks when the baby's born I'm pretty sure. I also didn't have much genetic variance with him so I'm really curious if there's something we're doing to make them turn out slightly different here and there. Like, turning a Sim female and then back male and them not quite looking the same sort of makes sense given the mesh would be notably different, but then I suppose it'd depend on how the game calculates mesh values. ... anyway, I'm way too autistic for this, thanks, now I'm going to hyperfocus on it.

I DID NOT WANT THIS.

TS4-x64-2021-05-25-01-01-47.jpg
    This is Nathalie Munch. The game married her to Ari (Bryn's oldest son). She's the daughter of Wolfgang Munch and Darling Walsh, and... she looks like it too.
    TS4-x64-2021-05-25-15-14-32.jpg
    I spent all morning working on this pose. But it came out really nice. Hilda's moved out now. :c But it's easier to marry her to Austin and then let the game decide the rest for me, I've got my hands full with the direct line.
    And as much as I didn't want to put it back in my game, I did actually put NPCC back in. So no more townie generation. MCCC wasn't operating the way I wanted it to on that front and kept giving me oodles of aliens even tho I told it not to.

TS4-x64-2021-05-25-17-26-22.jpg
    He's had this kotatsu table right. Here. since before this generation even s t a r t e d. And just now decided to remember it exists.
    W o w
    I cannot even.

TS4-x64-2021-05-25-19-23-26.jpg
    This little monster is the most annoying little monster I've had this entire legacy (and my other ones!) and it's nobody's fault but this dumb game's. He was eating. He stopped eating. For no reason. He got up, he puts his plate on the dining room table, he's done eating. It's a full plate! I told him to eat the rest. He takes the plate, he goes ALL. THE. WAY. ACROSS. THE. FREAKIN. HOUSE. To the FURTHEST. ARMCHAIR. POSSIBLE. THAT ISN'T UP A STAIRCASE. Sits down. Finally eats. Immediately starts talking to everyone in the room at once and gets distracted.

Oh... my god. I have not wanted to delete a little monster so much since Cynemaer. lol W H Y I know, game weirds. I know. Unfortunately they live in a much bigger house than they usually do now, so there's a lot more floor space and a toddler could get lost in this place I stg. lol good thing he has no reason to go upstairs.

Also his room is on the ground floor right by the kitchen specifically because even when I get my staircases to work (and I do that by placing them and then not... touching them, I think railing is fine to put on but no surrounding the stairs in fencing, walls are okay too), I find my toddlers still can't use them. Weird. But, he has direct access to the fridge and then all he has to do is turn right back around and sit in the bean bag chair in his room which is 3 squares the other way. So, yeah. Much less toddler starvation lol

I actually peeked and aged Ivander up for a second and he looks so much like his mother and I'm mad about it, like even what we have from Gabriel isn't from Ezio, so the Ember is gone. And that took way less time to dilute out than I was hoping. Like, I realise I couldn't have 10 generations of Ezio clones, but like, I was hoping it'd take a bit longer for him to totally vanish from the main line.

I should've known better. Cassandra's genetics are Strong and I know it. Ezio had 3 clones with Drake and the kid he had with Cassie was a clone of her.

Oh, yeah, and this is the lil monster:
    image.png
    He is at least a really cute toddler lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    I started a new save yesterday because my legacy family is on hold for now.

Anyway, I don't have any pictures to share, but I had to tell someone about my sim day today! My sim's name is Brynn Patel, and she is an aspiring actress. She was at the gym trying to prep for her upcoming audition and Bob Pancakes happened to be there. Anyway, she met Bob and instantly became friends with him. A little pop-up came up and said he makes her days brighter just by being around. She gained a sentiment with him after only a few minutes of hanging out. I about melted into a puddle of goo. She failed an audition, so I had her go out to dinner with him and just chat about food and music. They're best friends now, and I don't know if I want them to become more than friends or leave them as friends. I just think Bob deserves someone in his life who actually appreciates him.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited May 2021
    @AlwaysAsking @Keidra @Becka28 @Daephene

Before I share my updates, I did want to make a comment on the genetics too. After a little trial and error, I've confirmed that the sims only show up on the family tree after their child is a toddler. Unfortunately, this means that Alexander's Son and Zephyr's Son didn't have any relation to the Goths or Zalrians despite being conceived by Serene with their respective fathers.

I deleted Alexander while Alden was a baby, and I deleted Zephyr after his brother slapped Serene silly for sleeping with his twin brother... Anyways, I couldn't have the twins get divided over a challenge so I deleted Zephyr before I knew Serene was pregnant, but deleting Zeph did not stop the pregnancy from happening. Erik has an intact genealogy, but Leon did not inherit the Zalrian Genetic Trait...

For those who read this and don't know, Arihi Zalrian was originally an Island Elemental that Calum summoned. So, all of the Zalrian Children have the hidden genetic trait, Sulani Mana. Based on what I know about that trait, Erik and Leon should both have that trait because both Dylan and Zeph have the trait. It seems that, by deleting Zeph before I knew Leon was conceived by Serene, Leon did not inherit the Sulani Mana Trait. It's possible that the father's need to remain in the game until their children are toddlers for the applicable genetic traits to be present. This could mean that genetics only factor into their appearance if the father's are in game when they become toddlers.

Consequently, I'm backtracking to an earlier save in the hopes that I can see how Dylan and Zeph's sons will turn out with their genetics intact. I'll have to remember to pace myself more when adding the next baby to the house. There's also an issue with Dylan and Zeph's inventory getting added to Serene's. It does create an unfair advantage to be able to sell what they had on them.

Between Alden and the Twins's sons, I should be able to see when the genetics influence appearance. Although, given the absence of Leon's genetic trait, I don't think Alden will inherit Alexander Goth's Appearance. But now that I think about it, I had to use cheats to turn Alden into a merman because the merfolk occult trait didn't even get passed on to him. That trait is almost guaranteed to get passed on if one of the parents is a merman or mermaid.

@AlwaysAsking Max's body shape remained unchanged. The only thing I did with him was add muscles. None of my merfolk retain body fat because they spend so much time swimming, so the changes I made to the slider was to lower the body fat to match what it would be naturally, and then, I added muscles to about just under halfway on the slider. For Max, a little time at the gym lifting weights would make a night and day difference for him.

I do plan on editing Lucas before Serene has a baby with him... He does appear a little creepy as is.
    All of that being said, I'll probably be making two story updates from two different universes when I make my next update. I just need to figure out which screenshots are still relevant for the 100 baby challenge.
    Also, I just want to say that I feel sorry for the girl from snowy escape and how she ages up. That's just.... Well, it's unfortunate... I really don't know what else to say.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Metior_Ice forgot to say as much as I love Rohan - I think I like merman Rohan even more. He has a lovely coloured tail. Paká is obsessed with Rohan in my game (now that sims tail is a tail I think is beautiful!) so he must have been destined to be a good merman.

@AlwaysAsking I won't get rid ofAnton and Quin - just I don't really have any play ideas at present and as much as I love Anton because I made him - Rohan is just so right with Quin and is my first love so to speak so I want to concentrate there. I can't believe how loyal he stayed to Quin throughout the whole of the 100 babies. Although Quin and ANton gave me moments like this:
    K3ACzUM.png
    Quin never fails to crack me up with his reactions to things. If Anton was blowing kisses at me I would look like that too probably - or the less good looking female version of that. And I forgot to say that Luna somehow met Anton while he was visiting Quin on the island and Anton was exactly the type of man she crushes on so although she is still a teen, Anton gets calls from her a lot! They went to the romance festival because she invited Anton (this was after they were engaged but before they married.) Plus everyone gets lots of chances to live in my building saves (I have about 10 or 12 of them and I need lots of playtesters).

Poor Chrissy Sigworth :( She and Nanami Ito are quite a pair. Perhaps Alexander needs a harem of big eared sims girls and fills the world with big eared children LOL I am tired and silly tonight.

Plum Not SO Berry: Mirabelle's Story
    previous update

Mirabelle was worried about what the nausea meant but she went to work the next day and tried to ignore it. She was glad she did as the ghost doctor had moved on and a hot new flesh and blood doctor had taken his place. He was very happy to flirt with Mirabelle.
    0GTnxqR.png
    So well, that they stopped in for a romantic drink at the lounge at Brindleton Bay
    hTKbqFq.png
    kuFQsLI.png?1
    And had a quick tryst later- he meant so much to Mirabelle that I never wrote his name anywhere :(
    7fmS6o1.png

After he left Mirabelle couldn't deny the obvious any longer - she took a pregnancy test and she was definetely into her first trimester. She hoped the father was LArry but Xzavier and Parker were also within the timeframe ...
    She decided to tell Larry that he was the one (she hoped it was him so why not?)

Larry wasn't too keen on visiting Mirabelle - after all he had rejected her proposal last time they met..
    GwR5a1Z.png

Mirabelle tells Larry
    Mirabelle knows how to manage her men ... he was soon under her spell again and he was very happy to hear he was going to be a father.
    uLGPe4B.png
    Mirabelle wanted Larry to meet her family
    AZW4I4e.png
    Shari was overjoyed at the news she would be a grandmother
    nCORcWE.png
    Vp81yJ0.png
    Slate was feeling that everything he worked towards - a big happy family - was coming true.
    z8aPelP.png
    She had to tell some of the other guys too - Mathias Doyle (my simself and Finn Doyle's son) was really sad that Mirabelle had never romanced him - (mainly because I wanted Mirabelle to keep her grimy mitts off my son LOL)
    JS73Wjo.png
    and also Camden - who didn't seem too upset that Mirabelle was pregnant (he seemed to be happy to settle for a small part of Mirabelle throughout the whole save - he could do so much better but some sims decide this is what I want and you cant change them.)
    lrhWfil.png
    Y5HF7Za.png
    Actually I think he just realised that being pregnant enhances Mirabelle's assets in a very noticeable way (those eyes are NOT looking at her pregnant belly!)
    sPfLCuI.png

Some sad news...
    Her sister Damson called her the next day with some really sad news....
    VdT2pIQ.png
    Their mother Shari had passed away (she was about 10% off achieving the body builder aspiration when I switched to Mirabelle - its sad Slate had to live so long without his wife)
    bGex0oM.png
    Damson and Mirabelle comforted each other and discussed Mirabelle's hopes fo the future.. Damson is worried about how Mirabelle will cope as a single mother especially now her mother wasn't there to help. Mirabelle is not the type to worry about tomorrow.
    FjJBwT6.png
    This visit was soooo sad, Slate was upstairs crying in bed and wouln't come out. It made me cry too. I'm sorry SLate - I tried to get Shari long life.

Larry again..
    Larry dropped in every day to see how Mirabelle was coping. She appreciated having such a mature, kind man who really cared about her and the baby in her life.
    FZongNB.png
    He didn't expect anything from Mirabelle - just made sure she was happy and comfortable - she wasn't used to men like this and so
    FeznLs3.png
    She couldn't help proposing again..
    BLznayJ.png
    And I think, Larry decided to let his heart rule his head and said yes.
    1i5Kk8e.png
    So Sunday movie night at her Dad's house became an engagement party - Slate had something to help him stop crying
    myWFr8L.png
    By the way this is the busiest screenshot ever - her friend is having raptures over Slate's cute cat in the background, Aunty Cloud is farting on her husband Mekhi (who is doing sit ups) and Pluot is outlining his evil plans for world domination and shaking his fist in pleasure.

And Dwight (whose husband had passed away earlier) was back mooning after Slate - who was as oblivious as ever to his friend's obvious attraction to him.
    S2WpDDn.png
    And then in the middleof the party Mirabelle went into Labor - welcome to the world our Orange sim Tiger (whose Dad - thank heavens- is Larry)
    YcO3L3w.png
    Larry loved little Tiger and I think he made Larry forget any doubts he had about Mirabelle as a life partner.
    lErLpHr.png

Wedding Day
    Soon it was time for the wedding and all the family gathered (including Uncle Frank - although Shari's half brother he is a whole life stage younger than her) - Slate was bursting with pride.
    6AaRyY5.png
    He told Mirabelle how much her mother would have loved to see her today but he remembered she had said what a lovely man Larry was and how she knew he would be a good husband and father.
    7OHBZUr.png
    Guests gathered
    v9SXCKn.png(even those guests who had romantic interests in the bride)
    YvbPHlE.png
    And then they were married
    6TmPMPJ.png
    mE5q4gI.png
    sKhvPWx.png
    a1SkzPp.png
    Uyb8BMH.png
    Caleb was there - in the mint gen he was a coworker of Creme's, he broke in and drank from the rose sim Lincoln several times (and hit on him, unsuccessfuly, romantically), he was friends with Franni the yellow sim and really liked Slate (who was better friends with Lilith). Caleb wants a role in this legacy and chose Mirabelle's wedding, in front of her disapproving father to flirt with her....
    9VPm4U7.png
    Mirabelle's reaction was where has this beautful man sprung from and why haven't I romanced him yet? but Slate made sure she went home with Larry and not Caleb.
    fw5l9Wc.png

Plum House - LOL seems like I am swearing in the old days of the forum.
    Being a doctor earns decent money so soon they had a nicer house than the small shack Mirabelle had before she got pregnant..
    P6JBAhg.png
    nz7DPxE.png
    tU3MIsq.png
    Although not all the rooms were fully finished right away
    5C2oCce.png
    In the blink of an eye - Tiger was a toddler (he is a cutie)
    oQpdd1T.png
    LArry and Tiger were very close - Tiger would wake Larry up if he had nightmares
    O4rcfpf.png

Post edited by Becka28 on
    @Becka28 I really enjoy your not so berry updates.

And yeah, Rohan turned out looking pretty good as a merman. I didn't have to make any changes to him. lol.

I have to redo some of the play through on my 100 baby challenge, but part of how I'm challenging myself is the lot type. Serene and the matriarchs that come after her will be living in a Micro Home. I only have 64 tiles to build with. Also, the house is off the grid.

I will say that toddlers level up exceptionally quickly in micro homes. I have never seen toddlers level their skills as quickly as I've seen them level.

Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the screenshot of Dylan slapping Serene silly for sleeping with his twin. It was funny to see, but I felt bad for Dylan. The twins are both well-mannered and well-behaved. Dylan was the most persistent so far when it came to wanting to commit to a relationship. Zeph was prepared to be a helpful uncle, visiting occasionally to check on the extended family. The twins really don't deserve getting cheated on, especially when the cheating might come between the brothers. I think I'll use the relationship cheat to remove the romance between Dylan and Serene before romancing Zeph.
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @Daephene , @Becka28 I'm super late responding but thanks. I do hope myself this "reluctant hero vampire" thing keeps happening. It nicely spices it all up.
    @Becka28 I love how Caleb just decided to flirt with the bride during her wedding :D.

Speaking of Caleb...
    Abigail accidentally started a romantic interest relationship with him because how was I supposed to know the freaking "Impress with video game prowess" in the contextual menu is romantic? Not only that, she then immediately got a whim to get engaged with him :| .
    vUmlBOh.jpg

Well not that her husband Axel isn't guilty as well for he used an Enchanting Introduction with Mortimer and I completely forgot it was considered romantic.
    Mortimer: "Bathroom is such a romantic place for this social gathering that I don't care I'm dead and my wife and son are watching, I love your style man!"
    kCvNPSs.jpg

Then I tested out Vampiric Allure for the first time cuz I had no idea how it works. It was a mistake for every Goth family member is now infatuated with him (except for Alexander who was passed on the floor cuz Axel kinda used him as a plasma pack).
    1mFOg88.jpg
    PP5Ov6I.jpg

Also, during the same session I had this incident with Axel assaulting the local Mary Poppins.
    pwlDszu.jpg
    Shannon: (Why is there a vampire in our family?)
    Lakshmi: (I hope she doesn't suck us all dry...)
    Miranda: (I can hear both of you...)
    Miranda: (Since you wanna make fun of me being a vampire, then how about this: We're the three non-blonde stooges of family. Especially with St. Patricia over there sporting the green hair.)
    Shannon: (...ouch)
    DMHi6DK.png
    "Hope my great-great-great-great-great-grandaunts appreciates what I made for them."
    OZTqJJ4.png
    "YAY MRS. JUDITH GAVE ME A HUG HUG!"
    VrXEhW8.png
    "It's been fun talking with you Aunti Brandi!"
    DfC7QTV.png
    "Stanely is a really cool human! I made my first friend!"
    HgIW96w.png
    "Hey mom, I met this really cool boy named Stanely Lewis. He's got a real big family too. We ate burgers and hot dogs and stuff. I was wondering, can he come over or MOVE IN WITH US????"
    #Tanvi#: ~~Move in??? You just met him honey and I don't think his parents would like that, but of course he could come over.
    "YAY"
    Y1H9pbf.png
    "(I REALLY HATE THIS HOUSE AND ALL THESE STINKING BRATS RUNNING AROUND)"
    OBdVmB2.png
    "(Then get out.)"
    TJmPMMZ.png
    "I DONT LIKE HER, SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE."
    1l9FPNv.png
    "Oh boy calm yourself down and eat your wheaties."
    TJmPMMZ.png
    "Silly Stanely. He's cuter when he's sleeping though."
    3cd6X7d.png
    "This is why I love my mommy. She's so doogly googly stupididly dufusfied that she's using an umbrella indoors."
    JUMMi9R.png
    [leaves this picture to the viewer's imagination]
    uEn662d.png
    "WHAT IS ALL THAT?"
    CfdzeSk.png

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!!! It feels like its been forever since I posted on here. I was going to do it earlier but I had a major health issue that reared its ugly head earlier. Anyway. Here’s some comments and replies!! I left plenty of awesomes and likes because I am starting from pg 862…

@hillybeth Congrats to Ryan and Briella on their engagement and growing family! That was a really cute screenshot
    @lucy_henley Congrats to Erytheia on her birthday and graduation! It looks like she had a great holiday with family. I am looking forward to seeing what she does in University!
    @mightysprite I enjoyed reading about your sims siblings adventures at university! I was laughing about how much they hate Love day lol!! :)
    I enjoyed their graduation!!!
    @deafsimmer Rosalinda better be careful with online dating!! It can be treacherous and a weird place (I know from experience lol)
    @angeliqueadelaide LOL! That sounds like a fun mod! My sims tend to be quite talented at electrocuting or setting themselves on fire lol.
    Umm...I see non-ghostly Guidry….I would love to know the story behind that lol!! :)
    @keidra Ahhh! Its cute to see Ezio and Caleb again! And Caleb proposed!?!
    And Logan is STUNNING!
    @daephene I love Rackham! He’s a cute dog!! It looks like the family had a fun time on the beach!
    @lady_earth Your Capp family is quite handsome! I like what you did with Hal:)
    @sims_premade Congrats to Todrick and Gem’s engagement!
    @texxx78 Ohhh your Lady Dimmatrescu...demmatresc...Tall Vampire Lady from Resident Evil looks AWESOME!!
    @simslady2000 I enjoyed your Not-So-Berry challenge post with your Mint sim:)
    @alwaysasking Thanks for your tips on the non-commital traits! I almost never play them (that and jealous sims) except for Don and he is a quite the happy multi-romancer in my games. No steady girlfriends-although he loves to bond with his only son by Joanna, Max:)
    I love love what you did for Alexander! He looks awesome! Especially with that new hairdo
    @becka28 Thanks for liking Barnaby’s new apartment!!! I really like it too. I think he and his daughter Cornelia enjoy living there, even if its rather small:)
    So that’s why Quin is so handsome!! I knew it!! YES!!! Parvati is the daughter of Thomas Jabari. He does produce gorgeous daughters...I just had to have his genes in my game. I actually paired him with Geeta Rasoya (after changing Thomas’ less than stellar traits) and Parvati is their daughter via CAS. It so weird, because she has so much of her mother’s face but also Thomas too!
    Vlad was running around in that get up with that hilarious hat! XD I actually had a closeup screenshot of him because I thought it was so funny. I wound up deleting it because I didn’t plan on posting it lol. Should have lol
    I didn’t even give ol’ Vlad that outfit. He has one hipster outfit in his everyday outfits, but I guess sometimes he goes for a new look on his own lol! I need to play Harry and Maribelle and their horde of teen foster kids soon. I think Harry must have been venting about their latest’s antics lol.
    I know Griffin gets his looks from his dad....;)
    I loved the screenshots of Rohan’s and Anton’s wedding! I may just have to add Anton to my saves….he’s so handsome:)
    I loved loved seeing Quin and Rohan’s honeymoon trip to Komorebi! I love sending my sims there but haven’t really played it much. Uhoh!! Do I foresee parenthood in their future! :) !!
    I have your same opinion on Mirabelle. I have some problems with the Not-So-Berry Challenge. I prefer to play happy families (especially large emotionally supportive ones) if you haven’t noticed, mostly because I was raised in a highly toxic, dysfunctional, large family. Disagreeable sims don’t last long in my saves because they grate on my nerves. I started one and didn’t get past the first generation because Menthe my mint sim insisted on cheating on her husband Ukupanipo. He’s such a sweetheart and was stuck raising their cute daughter almost all on his own. I wound up deleting the save after Menthe autonomously sabotaged the Winterfest tree, pranked the present pile, and was pestering her own daughter to tears (and cheated on Uku). But your Slate will always have a place as one of my favorites!
    Jumping in on the genetics! OMG my Lucas looks the same as yours in that first photo!! He and Wolfgang look alike.
    And um...poor...Nanami…

@firande I love what you did with 1010 Alto Apartments! They look awesome!!
    @metior_ice I am looking forward to seeing your 100 Baby Challenge with merfolk!

Ok now on to what happened in my game:)
    Well first I started a Youtube!! It just has some speedbuilds on it but I plan on doing more stuff like exploring famous people and their history while recreating them in CAS or exploring types of architecture throughout history:) So if that sounds even kinda interesting, please subscribe!
    My latest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibSFnKfe68k

I didn’t really stick with a single household for long. I got too distracted with the absolutely amazing Courtyard Oasis kit. Plus I am stanning the Home Decorator pack that it coming!! It was more like @reddestiny92 calls it...changing channels...which I love that analogy!!

City Life with Cecilia:
    I started with Cecilia LeChef who lives in Penny Pizzazz’s old apartment. She’s swiftly becoming my vampire Barnaby’s love interest. Cecilia got a nice upgrade to her place from Penny’s...unique...aesthetic. t8UowjU.png
    For Whom the Bell Tolls, it Tolls for Thee
    Also, I wanted to give her a pleasant surprise, because she recently lost her mom. Matilda did not survive the great Purge. This save has been running a bit slow because of the too many sims curse and too large households. I know I sound horrible but I basically deleted all the random ugly townies my game likes to autogenerate with a vengeance. Then I had all my elderly sims not associated with my families or sims I generally don’t like pass away from old age...or “overexertion" and other various accidents.
    Matilda has been around for ages though. iir8Qje.png
    On plus side elderly Mortimer Goth went out with a bang! With his hot YA vampire wife Bella. l0Zs4SY.png

Humor, Hijinks, and You
    Anyway. I got Cecilia through the mourning phase. Her friend and neighbor Barnaby Morecombe asked her out on a “Friend date” to the Humor and Hijinks Festival to cheer her up. They became best friends! C71Lmh9.png
    They joined the Humorists. Lots of jokes ensued. v45NH3Y.png
    Barnaby thought her jokes were hilarious jXD1GO2.png
    They tried to the hookah NgSpjVC.png
    A little flirting started happening! 01W07Lo.png
    They managed to get a bit of a romance bar going! I am shipping them so hard:)
    They watched the fireworks SvugAqB.png
    Barnaby and Cecilia have a weird dynamic apparently. Barnaby autonomously scared her with a vampire bite. Umm. Barnaby...not a good a idea with your new love interest. RYUHq5T.png
    But then she slapped him silly lol!! XD pJhvYHz.png
    Yeah sorry CeCi, I deserve that lol Zaqa88g.png
    So I left those 2 on a good note. And changed the channel! Next stop. Parvati’s Place

Parvati Jabari
    Violins...and more Violins
    Next stop is Parvati’s apartment! She lives in that horrid little apartment with the body outline. But I went all out for her place and made it really nice. Parvati is a musician. She loves to play her violin. A lot. She’s actually pretty good! c4g1BXc.png
    So much so her neighbor Barnaby, who is a level 10 violinist himself, likes to pop over and listen to her play NrwTqeC.png
    Anyway I played her for a few days. She went to work and exercised. Nothing too exciting until the weekend rolled around.
    Romance at the Romance Festival
    Parvati has been working hard all week and now she can relax! The Romance Festival was today, and she and her long distance boyfriend Rocky were meeting for a romantic weekend. But first. A melody NCTqDsL.png
    Rocky was here! He called her and she rode the elevator dowm to meet him. It was nice since she lived right by. Rocky Beauchamp is the youngest son of one of my human legacy family. He’s a great guy, he’s currently in the military and living at my “barracks” build in Strangerville. Once he advances further in his career, he will transfer to Oasis Springs. He wants to ask Parvati to move in with him at that point. I am determined to make them work. Their CAS genetics are amazing! So far, I have not had any trouble with them in the romantic department BjkwiUh.png
    I spotted his big sister Rosie and her husband Clint there too NtWpeHK.png
    Anywho, one thing led to another and they wound up back at her apartment l8uK2YT.png
    I can’t wait for them to move in together eCdbA38.png
    Next channel...Rocky!

Rocky Beauchamp
    Army Life
    Rocky enlisted into the army and as I mentioned before, lives in Strangerville. Things are much nicer now that the weird Motherplant and all her toxic spores are gone. He’s stationed here with a few other soldiers and his commanding officer, Buzz Grunt. They have a decent set up. I am still playtesting it before uploading to the gallery. Rocky was complaining about something here I forget. yJp9KSj.png
    Now check out those 2 ladies, they have both been throwing whims to flirt, etc with Rocky. m9YBwbZ.png
    They mostly spent their time training 54W4fEM.png
    No no no NOOO! BOApbP9.png
    Focus on training Rocky cyDYsVP.png
    That was about all they did.
    On to the next channel!!

Trey O’Malley and Vivienne Fontenot
    I have been following @GLovely1 ‘s thread https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974011/quick-creativity-cas-challenge-glovelysqcc#latest
    Moving Out, New Parents, and Work
    Its so fun!! She had a challenge for some actors and I knew just the couple to submit. But I had to play them for a bit. Trey and Vivienne are my actor sims couple. Viv is Clint Fontenot’s little sister. They had moved out of Clint and Rosie’s house into their own shortly after having their first baby together. xRjkKFX.png
    Baby Kevin is Trey’s first and Viv’s second son. Her first son Vincent recently passed away after eating pufferfish nigiri. uFN8nfJ.png
    Trey is still getting used to fatherhood. I think he finds it a bit weird, especially since his kid is an alien lol! He did the “is it...cute?” interaction lol R1gl2St.png
    Vivienne had another tv series she’s been starring in, of Tea and Treachery. She invited her costars and the producer over hyBPdbx.png
    The episodes having been going really well! T1Sfy4f.png
    She has recently joined the Oasis Springs Red Hat Ladies Gossip Society. They meet at the Rattlesnake Juice Bar and Grill on a weekly basis for the latest “goss” oQvpT99.png
    I was scrolling around looking while the ladies were socializing. I spotted recent newlyweds Geoffrey Landgraab and Clara Bjergsen! I was surprised to see that Nancy...oops...Clara brought her youngest teen daughter (Sophie? The one that starts out as a kid). Vampire Bjorn actually has custody of his daughters, not Clara. Younger daughter lives with her dad, which surprised me to see her going out with Mom and Stepdad! Which from the facial expressions going on between her and her stepdad, was NOT going well….ZXXQcYB.png
    Somehow, I don’t think younger Bjergsen kid will be moving in anytime soon, 3zQuTvl.png
    I think the Red Hat Ladies group will be gossiping about this family next…

Of the Rich and Famous
    Trey has branched out and started directing, producing, and costaring in some movies with his wife! Diego Lobo sat down with the couple for a lucrative interview in their home eKQ3H26.png
    The latest film they starred in is “Untamed Treachery of the Heart” a period romance they dedicated to her deceased son Vincent (it was his favorite book). It did very well at the box office!! The public loved the onscreen chemistry between Trey and Viv dixee5Q.png
    Downright steamy jaNmpF4.png

Viv and Trey looked fantastic at the awards ceremony Fy5H0QY.png
    Especially Viv. She has been working out like crazy xx2f2Pj.png

Anyway that concludes my channel surfing! I saw the livestream for the new likes/dislikes update and the new decorator career pack yesterday!! I can’t wait! I am going to try out the new likes/dislikes update on my 2 of my Windenberg families tomorrow-Simeon Silversweater and his new love interest, Joanna Morecombe!!
    Till next time!!!
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @Keidra @Metior_Ice @Becka28 @AlwaysAsking and anyone else following the genetics conversation:

I have a theory. I suspect that Keidra is right and that the genetics have been set at toddler stage (or at creation for those created at later stages) since the introduction of the toddler stage. And that sims created prior to the toddler patch lack whatever genetic data that contains, and so the game has to generate that at the creation of a new save as it does cold and hot weather outfits for pre-Seasons sims. Since the genetics is always based on their childhood features plus their parents, there is a lot that stays the same but minor differences can exist based on the game putting a little more emphasis on one parent versus the other in one save versus the next.

This is based on the fact that all of the conversations in which I have previously participated on this topic have focused on the differences between saves in Lucas Munch, Alexander Goth and Elsa Bjergsen, base game or Get Together sims. While everyone seems to get the same unfortunate Christy Sigworth, and not so unfortunate Orange Bailey-Moon or Pierce Delgato. Max Villareal would only have one parent for the game to draw genetic info from, so it would make sense that he would look pretty similar every time. I have not seen enough people post their versions of Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis or Billie Jang to fully test this theory. The toddlers were released between City Living and Cats and Dogs, so all other premade children would have been created after the toddler patch, when if my theory is correct they would all come with the same genetic programming because it was generated at creation since they were created older than toddlers.

I may play with this over the coming holiday weekend if I have time, to see if it seems to hold true. But it at least makes sense to me as a plausible explanation.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    I never take much notice of what the premade kids look like when they get older. I do notice that Evie Delgato (who starts off as a toddler) tends to look pretty similar across my saves. I’ve seen Taku Akiyama as a teen, and he looked similar to what someone else posted a while back, except perhaps with a slightly wider face.

The most obvious difference between Erytheia and Xanthe Masterson is their eyes. Xanthe’s are much wider-looking. They’ve got similar noses and mouths though. Apollo looks quite like Peter I think. Also things like hairstyles really make a difference as to how someone looks, it’d be interesting to compare the Masterson women if they all had the same hairstyle, or if I made them all bald.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    A thing happened, and I'll be putting the Eisensterns on ice for a bit ( ahahahaha ) while I play with something. I had the thought a while ago that what'd REALLY be challenging is Sims 4 legacy, but no one ever moves out. Could be fun. I may do that with the Morgensterns just for funsies. ( May wanna move them to a bigger lot though, they're on Rock Ridge atm. Could make it work, but it'd be a bit of a squeeze once the family gets bigger. )

Anyway, I've been messing around with stuff all day, so I don't even have enough to update with yet. But here's some peeks.

TS4-x64-2021-05-26-17-38-20.jpg
    Hilda's like, "I'm sorry, *what* happened? I'm gonna murder. I'm doing murder."
    TS4-x64-2021-05-26-17-39-33.jpg
    And Gabriel's like, "Uhhhh, I think we should seriously reconsider our options here before we murder-"
    ( I'm not 100% sure Hilda wouldn't murder given a really good reason... which is interesting because she's supposed to be Good. But to be totally fair, this skews into a "is evil that defeats evil truly evil" conversation and I've already got a headache xD )

TS4-x64-2021-05-26-18-44-21.jpg
    That's 340,000 Simoleons, friends.

So if anyone is curious and doesn't know, I build "banks" sometimes. Buildings somewhere with a bunch of the Get Famous vaults in the back ( not the doors, the actual vaults ). And then when I want to drop off a lot of money, I go to the bank and deposit money into a vault, lock it, and it doesn't factor into lot taxes.

c:

TS4-x64-2021-05-26-19-56-01.jpg
    Something happened, and the Eisenstern line is Shook. Seems like Eisenstern ghosties are a little disturbed. ( Apparently, Gabe is a medium too, because he also reacts to ghosts. I'd never gotten the opportunity to see if he did. )

I may build a second level of basement and create like a crypt... type thing down there with urns on shelves. And... maybe we can do photos.

Also I am like SUPER stoked about the in-game camera updates oh, my god, I had no idea I needed that in my life, wow. I love family photos, it's just so much of a cumbersome, painful mess to get them that I resorted to making CC out of my good screenshots. Ugh. And now I may be able to snap in-game family moments without having to cart a whole freakin Sim across the house first.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    Keidra wrote: »
    to be totally fair, this skews into a "is evil that defeats evil truly evil" conversation

@Keidra Perhaps you have heard this before: "chaotic evil means never having to say you're sorry" B)

@sarabeth2984 thank you! and I love your Parvati's apartment! I wish you would come and decorate mine. :)

edited May 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Sulani Aliens: Helios Eon

The Eons Move to Sulani Part 3

When Helios returned home from work, the neighbors brought over some extra food. Kalama didn't waist time with getting to know her neighbors and analyzed their personalities.

51181520127_f61a34c91b_k.jpg
    Aaron, on the other hand, helped out with the gardening. It was a nice gesture. He made sure to kiss his husband goodbye on the cheek before helping the neighbors.

51182992154_501fdbc8ae_b.jpg

51182992149_e1d7550e2e_k.jpg

51182423798_729325d575_k.jpg

He spent the entire night helping Helios catch up on the garden. Naturally, he went for a swim before returning to help with the garden.

51181520747_1a3369392a_k.jpg

Aaron wasn't the only one drawn in by Helios's Garden. Various neighbors and people from the other islands would come to talk to the flowers.

51181520737_8da3461fdd_b.jpg

Back at work, Helios gave Kalamainu'u a friendly hug, but in spite of her apparent appreciativeness of the gesture, she couldn't help but jeer at Helios for being too nice.

51182423753_67410f0ee1_k.jpg

51182423113_49bb7e0dc1_k.jpg

But when Helios flirted with her, she seemed to appreciate it. Helios even exchanged numbers with her so they could catch up outside of work when it might be more appropriate to engage in romantic interactions.

51182208406_d45b584ac5_k.jpg

51182207731_d279c81a1f_h.jpg

51182992089_eeed2c9fc3_h.jpg

After that exchange, Helios did more work at the chemistry lab and had another break through. He was getting closer to unlocking the biological secret behind eternal life. Maybe science held the key to keeping his family around instead of magic.

51181520662_c83a28e670_h.jpg

When Helios returned home, Kalama went to the Island Celebration as it came to a close. Calum told Kalama an outrageous story while the Elitest Evil Sulanian picked on Calden.

As Calden cried, the evil Sulanian smiled: "There's nothing better than the tears of misery."

51182423093_6be234254a_h.jpg

Naturally, Kalama decided that this was the perfect time to analyze Calum's personality...

51182423653_a34ce99d9d_h.jpg

The next morning, Helios went for a swim and attempted an introduction with Calden. Helios couldn't keep himself together in front of the islands' famous fire dancer. Fortunately, Calden didn't mind interacting with a fan, so he stayed to chat.

51182423643_4bd39fa5ff_c.jpg

51182423633_a81ba15735_c.jpg

When Helios returned to work, he began making modifications to his sim ray, so that he could transform objects. He tested it on the desk chair. It took a couple tries to transform the chair into something functional for adults.

51182423628_d6f2b962de_h.jpg

51182991994_4e8387c694_k.jpg

51182208316_917506ac27_h.jpg

In the spirit of mischief, Helios had Mr. Roswell, his coworker, drink his new red hot serum. He wanted to see how it would impact a sims mood. Hypothetically, understanding how one might die, like from a cardiac explosion for example, one might find ways to avoid that death. He needed to first see if his serum would actually make a human angry.

51181520042_5479b27d85_k.jpg

Mr. Roswell happily helped with the experiment.

51182208301_56c4282e89_k.jpg

Helios: "Do you feel any side effects?"

Mr. Roswell: "I don't know. I don't really feel anything different."

51181520537_70f1a6424a_h.jpg

Helios took some notes and determined that the serum lacked the potency to influence human biology and likely fail to influence alien biology.

Halfway through his shift, Helios had a deep conversation with Kalamainu'u.

Helios: "I never thought about spiking their coffee when testing a serum! I should give it a try."

Kalamainu'u: "Humans can have some of the funniest reactions when caught by surprise and a little mischief can sometimes be enjoyable."

Helios started to see a side of Kalamainu'u he never noticed immediately. She seemed to be a jokester at heart, but for some reason, she kept to herself and never told jokes. He liked that side of her.

When Helios walked away, Kalamainu'u remembered how Archer Darkfin betrayed her trust, and her heart broke. She didn't know if she could let herself commit. Helios seemed to want to be with her spite of how mean she was to him, and she didn't understand it.

51182423588_988cfe87e5_k.jpg

Helios finished his shift analyzing samples with the microscope.

51182991954_bc36ff4dd1_k.jpg

At the chemist lab, he had another break through, but this time, it was an idea for inventing a hover lamp.

51183291200_fe515d26a9_h.jpg

51183291190_c0de420bca_k.jpg

He began creating the invention when it was time to leave. He would have to retrieve his invention during his next shift.

51183290600_165a42099a_h.jpg

That evening, Kalamainu'u asked Helios on a date. He was happy to go, but the location seemed odd. A kids toy store didn't seem like the typical place to have a date. He didn't know that Kalamainu'u once aspired to have a family and that the atmosphere of the location reminded her of that.

51182208231_4dac7900c1_k.jpg

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,182 Member
    So a few weeks after that massive anti-climax that was a total cop-out of that Jedi Vs Sith storyline I built up. I decided let's make an even more Anti-Climactic cop-out continuation of that and just have Anakin move out and begin his own adventures!
    3Mfa0wg.png
    Oh, had Blanca move in as well since you know, Anakin wants to get some if you know what I mean.
    v04pmr4.png
    Also moved them into Sulani. I still don't think I got my money's worth from that expansion so I'm trying to make the most of it!.....Wow is this house awful though. No wonder why I don't play here.
    iS3Qyxb.png
    Anakin: "Now babe, we need to talk. That outfit just isn't doing it for you."
    rFipA3w.png
    Anakin: "Clearly that outfit you wore as a kid had much more character in it and we need something that resembles that ensemble much better."
    M46bDwZ.png
    Blanca: "Don't worry, I gotcha."
    6MVbTq1.png
    Couldn't actually find anything that even resembled her childhood outfit and I got angry and stopped looking for clothes and just clicked the random button in CAS until this came up. It'll do for now, will update her look if I find something better.
    7iYsDMn.png
    But hey, Anakin's digging it so far.
    AYgDlMI.png
    Blanca: "I got an idea."
    l7VGQan.png
    And then they did the nasty!
    cVPJEVG.png
    Well now that the fun is out of the way, Anakin still has to take care of this legal paperwork.
    4s4o03z.png
    Blanca will just chill out with some video games though.
    BRu8lRI.png
    So that next morning, Anakin headed off to another day offering legal representation to anyone who wants a "Reaper" as a Lawyer.
    9Sc6Jcd.png
    Oh turns out Blanca is a cop. That is interesting.
    Zl9cGEq.png
    Surprisingly of all family members the first one to visit is good Ol' Halfsister Casey.
    6QhjDNN.png
    Anakin: "You know this might not be appropriate considering we're family and all of that. But would you like some legal representation?"
    kdmjQO9.png
    Casey: "Why do I get the feeling that would end terribly for me?"
    DiHlhF2.png
    Meanwhile when Blanca was cooking dinner there was a knock at the door. Who could that be?
    W5RWayE.png
    These random new neighbors coming to bring food....Wait, is Blanca's food not good enough for you?
    lQo9AsM.png
    Anyways she welcomed them into the house and hooooo boy that looks like it was a bad idea. Protect your neck.
    ErSRAJP.png
    Blanca: "Boy Howdy you all sound like some real upstanding citizens! Can't wait to befriend you all!"
    F09n5ey.png
    Well Anakin got promoted and.....Wow he does NOT look like the guy who you want representing you in court. If I didn't have proof that he lived in this house I'd assume that he's living under his desk in his office at work.
    x07gkuw.png
    Also got this home gym for Blanca to work out at so she can be in tip top shape to catch those perps. As you can see, Blanca is not using it.
    UHt3wtQ.png
    But she did get a promotion as well. Now she has the cooler uniform.
    1kJMODL.png
    So I guess since they live in Sulani they should go for a swim in the ocean. See Anakin, this is where your ancestors came from!
    b49HgEe.png
    Then they cuddled by the fire and oh, that home gym is paying off already. You could grate cheese on those abs.
    hY3wJLn.png
    Looks like somebody likes Ripped Anakin.
    vFJPUOw.png
    So they went running back home to do the nasty once again!
    hAc8b3z.png
    Oh and as a surprise to me, only a few days after moving Anakin out on his own, the MCCC found Grim a new wife. Ironically, it was Grim's old girlfriend from back when he was a teenager, it's been a while since we've seen her around so here's a screenshot of....Gasp, Teenage Grim to remind you.
    iv0qrkI.png
    Yep, they're married and already expecting a child.....They're both in their late 50's by now and I don't know how I feel about that. But hey, I imagine this is the happiest ending for her since she stayed single ever since Grim abandoned her to go to space for cool Star Wars adventures......Or she might be brain dead for waiting patiently for this clear deadbeat for about 40 years now. But hey, fairytale endings and all that.
    NL5j1wk.png
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2021
    Reality Kings Season 4: Episode 16

The "Barbie and Ken's Wedding" restaurant in Newcrest was replaced by a toddler hangout lot (a Park) named "Let's Play Date!" (credits to the owner of that lot)
    Screenshot-H.png

Jordan, with Aidan, invited the other handsome boys of the Reality Kings and their sons in a Toddler Play Date (in Let's Play Date! lot). The four of them wore costumes, and they enjoyed the day with their little princes. Paparazzis gathered there as expected.
    Ep16a.png
    Ep16b.png

Izzy now lives in a much larger house in The Mirage Park neighborhood of Del Sol Valley. He displayed photographs of his favorite actors (the Reality Kings boys) in his bedroom. The four boys, each wearing sci-fi costume, had a magazine photoshoot in Izzy's personal studio.
    Ep16c.png

The Starlight Accolades event was held in Solar Flare for the first time. Jordan met the famous singer Britney ("Global Superstar") who attended the event with her husband Marshall (another famous singer and "Global Superstar"). Autographed photos of famous singers and actors/actresses ("Proper Celebrities" and "Global Superstars") were displayed in the room.
    Ep16d.png

Mick won an award that night.
    Ep16e.png

Dane got promoted three times in his first week (now a "Development Captain"). He even worked during holidays (Souls Day and Harvestfest). He further developed his programming skills as needed, and he gradually increased his fame level by participating in professional gaming tournaments. He was already a "Rising Star" before he aged up into young adult.
    Ep16f.png
    Ep16g.png

Manuel met a new actress named Bridgette in a celebrity party.
    Screenshot-I.png

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Current Season's Previous Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    Episode 14
    Episode 15
    Daephene wrote: »
    I have not seen enough people post their versions of Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis or Billie Jang to fully test this theory. The toddlers were released between City Living and Cats and Dogs, so all other premade children would have been created after the toddler patch, when if my theory is correct they would all come with the same genetic programming because it was generated at creation since they were created older than toddlers.

I may play with this over the coming holiday weekend if I have time, to see if it seems to hold true. But it at least makes sense to me as a plausible explanation.

Your theory seems sound because babies are objects, have no hair and always look the same way, with skin color being the only thing they visually inherit. Traits really show at the toddler stage.

I got a picture of Olivia in my game(tense because there was recently a fire. Seems the dad(he's black) can't cook :P):
    UPmoCvw.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Well because we were talking about these 3 sims: Alexander, Nanami and Chrissie
    5YAtJtA.jpg?1

So becasue I joked about them having children - I went into CAS
    I used the genetics tool with Alexander as first parent and either Chrissie or Nanami as the second.
    I randomised each child 3 times.
    How many big eared strange children did I get (or did I see while randomising) - NONE!

Whatever is wrong with their features seems to balance each other out. I have had much worse nightmare children from 2 hot parents.

Nanami's children
    C9aFPKY.png
    First image is before and second is after

The girl needed very little work - I changed the size of her Irises whch was very small and that was it
    Her brother was also mostly OK - I pulled the eyelids down so his top eyelid wasn't so arched and increased the irises slightly and changed his eyebrows

Chrissie's children
    pHj4xYE.png
    For the girl I actually reduced the entire eye size (unusual for me), moved her features up her face (bottom of a nose is usually level with bottom of ears in well proportioned person) - this gave her an actual chin - the picture doesn't show it too well at the angle it is but with the features low down on the face she actually had almost zero chin like Chrissie and then I gave her major eyebrow renovation!

Her brother - I removed the beard and changed his eyebrows and turned the lips up at the edges instead of down like ALexander (but kept same lips, size and shape).

I can't believe how playable they were without tweaks and how great they are with very little changes made.

I thought I would get a good laugh but the genetics wouldn't give me a second generations of large ear "special" kids.
    I put them on the gallery as they make good townies and may give exciting random genetics later in the generations LOL
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited May 2021
    I'm building or fixing right now because my computer crashed and I had to put windows in again so I lost everything.. :'( so I'm starting from the very beginning. so far I made one family.. the Matthews.. I have been working on there garden and getting there skills up.. i have no cc's or mod..so I have been doing it the old fashion way taking my time..
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    @mcrudd - A new baby owl has arrived!
    Caitlin Delaney Cole!
    63fbWSB.png

Being a Security Guard is tough work <3
    qSLm1eA.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji