Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    May 25

Week 4 Wednesday

2021-05-19-19_29_18-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    Today is Winterfest and is a day spent chasing the toddlers and trying to get everyone a gold holiday.
    2021-05-19-19_07_16-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Skye works on making a Grand Feast and sets out the leftovers from Harvestfest for the little ones who can’t wait for hours to eat. Then she makes spaghetti for herself.
    2021-05-19-19_09_08-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

The challenge with the littles is sometimes it takes Father Winter to complete their holiday and he can sometimes be a little unreliable. It makes me happy to reach gold without him. In the case of this family, all of the toddlers were happy once they opened a present from the stack.
    2021-05-19-19_19_18-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia reached gold after she opened a present, added a present to the stack, and sneaked a present. Four down, two to go. Skye and Jake reached gold after they ate the dinner, decorated the house, and opened a present or two.
    2021-05-19-19_12_08-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

With gold in hand, the toddlers were set about their tasks. Rey was out mastering movement.
    2021-05-19-19_19_49-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Rex went upstairs to master communication. That just looks painful.
    2021-05-19-19_21_42-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Eli just wandered around for literally hours. He finally had to stop to potty, eat, and he was the first one to bed.
    2021-05-19-19_21_25-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

After mastering movement, Rey began working on imagination.
    2021-05-19-19_22_03-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Rex joined her downstairs to master movement and then he also started making messes for imagination. This was their day until it was time to stop to potty, eat, and go to bed.
    2021-05-19-19_27_17-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Mia spent the day writing in her journal with a short break for drama club. Really. She had a drama club meeting on Winterfest. It is impossible to take a vacation or holiday from drama club. Which is stupid. The entire household was in bed before midnight. Amazing.
    2021-05-19-19_29_18-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    May 25
    iEfjhCZ.png
    Link to blogpost

Bryons Diary
    We finally cleaned the entire venue, got home, literally threw our clothes on the ground and swapped them for pajamas.

(Naoki) “Hey, didn’t you want to ask me more?”

cP9r4Do.png
    (Bryon) “I do, but at the same time I’m so tired that I can’t even think straight anymore. Of course, I have a lot of questions, but I’m sure you’ll have an answer to everything... I can sleep in peace and wait for those answers until tomorrow.”

lwHvc71.png
    (Naoki) “Okay... Thank you.”

y61bxRO.png
    Naoki joined me in bed. Not sooner than later, I was gone. Man, I was tired. I was so tired that I dreamt about what could happen if we went to the place Naoki lived.

N8W1pnF.png
    The dream started in front of an (imaginary) palace. It was so huge... I was about to pass out right in front of it as I remembered where I lived myself... A shed.

npAXDvx.png
    The next moment, I had turned into my childhood self and two red-haired figures in royal clothing stood in front of me. For some reason, I looked like a homeless kid. Well, I actually looked like a homeless kid most of the time for real too, but that's besides the point.

uKKgbFX.png
    (Woman) “Oh, my dear. I think this dog is lost.”
    (Man) “You’re right, my love. It surely looks lost... Like he’s been wandering around for ages now.”
    (Woman) "Get it out of my sight please. You know I can't stand dogs."

jqRZfFi.png
    In a second, I had turned into a dog. Why am I a dog now? This dream makes no sense.

UBYXoHH.png
    (Man) “No worries, my love. I’ll take care of this... Thing.”
    (Woman) “Oh, my dear. Don't forget to wash your hands afterwards. Who knows what that dog’s been into.”

tNg2cgB.png
    I didn’t know where the man took me, but he went far away with me for sure.

Asnj5Z3.png
    (Man) “You stay away from our porch, dog. A dog like you doesn’t belong on a royal place like ours. Don’t show your face here again!!”

ZD2UjBO.png
    The man walked away. Slowly but surely, I turned back and the sun began to rise.

lo8JoIR.png
    No, I really can’t join Naoki to House of Saito. I don’t belong there. Someone like me can’t show his face on a place like that.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    edited May 2021
    I really don't know how the next few days are going to go. I fully intend to continue this to the best of my abilities, but my RL isn't exactly supportive. I couldn't pre-write updates due to lack of time, I'm in the middle of exam season, I still have that headache, and I'll hopefully get my 1st Vaccine shot early tomorrow morning - which is why I need to go to bed now.
    I have some cool plans, and have moved winterfest and New Year's to allow for a relaxed schedule, so we'll see how this is going to go.
    For now - Sneek peek at what I had planned for today's update! (I literally had no nerve at all to play, or to even try for a better screenshot, so yeah.) What do you think is the meaning behind this? ;)
    last Update | Overview post&rules
    Update 21- Bridgeview

DeoUPbj.png

Schedule
    I am planning to play for 14 months, starting on the 1st of June with the Main Sim's toddler birthday. In May I will set up the rest of the family and play the Main Sim's baby stage. After that: 2 weeks as a toddler, 1 1/2 months as a child, 3 months as a teen, 3 months as a Young Adult, 3 months as an Adult and 3 months as an Elder for the Main Sim.
    For all others, I will use these MCC settings, starting on 1st of June, so it roughly works. (Combined, the Teen, YA, Adult and Elder stages are exactly 365 days right now).
    • Pregnany: 5 days
    • Baby: 7 days
    • Toddler: 14 days
    • Child: 45 days
    • Teen: 90 days
    • Young Adult: 93 days
    • Adult: 92 days
    • Elder: 90 days
    This might change when I get a feeling for the challenge. I will possibly extend this for a next Gen, or extend the YA and Adult stages, if I get Brindleton Bay and subsequent other worlds. And if I manage to stick around that long.
    I will start playing in Bridgeview (Newcrest) with a big family and the Baby No. 5 as main sim. I will move neighborhood each month, alternating the worlds. This starts as soon as the Main Sim turns teen.
    I want to work on roughly two aspirations per month with my Main Sim, or, better said, on about 3 goal sets of the "Master Simmer" challenge to try and get all achievements - mainly because with my current packs there are 38 goal sets - 3,1666 per month. (See Rules).
    I think with normal play, I'll never get there! But with so much time to stretch out the skilling, it might work. And it will definitely keep me from getting bored. ;)

Characters
    --Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is a young adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he tries his best... (and I help him by x-ing out all his autonomous mean&mischievous interactions from the Parenthood traits) He was working in business, but hated it. So he enrolled for a Programming course and is now a freelance programmer listed with an agency. On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible, even though she is a Young Adult herself. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep the two of them afloat.
    • Sophia Britton - The firstborn, and the twin of Mark. She is a teenager already. She continues to prefer doing things alone, mostly being outside gardening.
    • Mark Britton - The secondborn and the twin of Sophia. He is a teenager as well. He likes being outdoors at the river catching some fish, or taking a nap to recover after all the work fishing is.
    • Miles Britton - The thirdborn. He is a child already. His fun-loving personality is overshadowed by some gloom, and he aims to uncover the secrets of mankind at his science table.
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2021
    May 21 - University - WK 2 - Friday - Harvestfest

this-is-nice-wolfgang.png
    Wolfgang and Sakura arrived at the Munch household and it was snowing! There were only two days left of autumn and soon Windenburg would be blanketed with snow again. Wolfgang's mother saw them and went into the house to gather everyone.

[Note: Both Sakura and Wolfgang have the "Always Welcome" trait, so they can do anything in the house they like. I am not controlling the other family members, just Sakura and Wolfgang.]

its-snowing.png

Wolfgang saw Sakura shiver and gave her a warm hug, "We better get you inside before you freeze." be said going up to the front door.

we-better-get-you-inside-its-cold-out-here.png

Wolfgang opened the door and shouted, "We're here!" They heard excited sounds and footsteps coming towards them.

Mila: "Ah Wolfgang! Sakura! Look at the two of you! It is so good to have you home again, Wolfgang," she said as she gave Wolfgang a hug.

Lucas: "Saaa....kuuuur....rraaaaaa!" It was Wolfgang's little brother, Lucas, running and shouting through the house, as he ran straight towards Sakura.

Sakura grinned as she saw Lucas running towards her, "Lucas, look how you've grown! Are you too old for hugs now?"

lucas-rushes-over-to-sakura.png

Lucas: "A hug? From you? Never too old for that..." he said as Sakura gave him a loving hug.

Wolfgang laughed, "Looks like someone missed you," he winked at Sakura.

Lucas: "I missed you, too, Wolfgang...it's just...Sakura is more interesting..." he said with a serious face.

They all got a laugh at that comment.

thank-you-for-inviting-me.png

Sakura went up to Mila, "Thank you so much for inviting me for Harvestfest. This is my very first one I have ever celebrated."

Mila: "Well, then I am so happy that you are spending it with us. All the holidays are something special at our house."

Wolfgang: "You've never celebrated Harvestfest before? I didn't know that."

Sakura: "Well, we have other festivals in Mt. Komorebi, but don't worry, I did a bit of research on Harvestfest, and I think it's a wonderful holiday to give thanks for what we have. I also know there is a lot of food served..."

everyone-is-there.png

Gunther: "You can say that again! Hi Sakura, it's nice seeing you again. I hope you did well in your exams."

Sakura shook Gunther's hand and discussed her final exams with him.

sakura-wolffgang-youre-here.png

[Note: Lucas is just the greatest kid. He ran right past Wolfgang to hug Sakura. I thought that was so sweet.]

Wolfgang grabbed the luggage and set his in his old room, and Sakura's in the Games Room. As he turned around, she was standing there.

good-nite-sakura.png

Wolfgang gave her a hug, "Sakura, I hope you will be comfortable in here. There are extra blankets in the cupboard if you need them."

Sakura thanked him and said she would be fine.

Sakura: "I better go and help your Mom prepare dinner."

Wolfgang: "Good idea. I will make some coffee and tea to help out."

something-really-smells-and-looks-good-in-this-kitchen-wolf.png

Wolfgang: "Something sure smells and looks good in the kitchen," he said as he eyed Sakura. If things were different between them, and Sakura was his girlfriend, right now, he would give her a kiss, and maybe sneak a bit of what she was making. Wolfgang just loved watching her when he knew she didn't know he was. When she cooked, or was thinking hard, her nose crinkled up, and Wolfgang thought it was just the cutest expression.

HELPING-WITH-DINNER.png

Just then Lucas came into the kitchen. "Wolfgang, it's snowing out! Come on!"

ITS-SNOWING-WOLFGANG.png

Wolfgang headed outside with Lucas, and Lucas stuck out his tongue to try and catch a snowflake.

Lucas: "Wolfgang, are you going to marry Sakura? I think you should because she's really nice and I like her."

Wolfgang looked at Lucas a bit surprised, "Well...I like Sakura, too, Lucas...we're very good friends..." he answered thinking about Sakura, "Anyway," he said changing the subject, "...we should be getting inside. How about a game of chess?"

HAVE-YOU-BEEN-PRACTICING-YOUR-CHESS.png

Wolfgang walked down the hallway into his old room. "So, does your big brother get a hug?" asked Wolfgang as he reached down and gave Lucas a hug.

Lucas: "I made Sakura a Thanksgiving card, so that her first Thanksgiving would be extra special."

Wolfgang: "I am sure she would like that. So, have you been practicing your chess moves?"

YOU-CAN-REACH-FOR-THE-STARS-IF-YIUY-WNT.png

Lucas nodded his head and he sat down with Wolfgang and they played chess together and Wolfgang told Lucas that chess built up the logic skill, which you needed if you wanted to become an astronaut.

Lucas: "Oh, I am going to practice really hard then. I want to go to the stars."

SAKURA-THIS-IS-LOOKING-GOOD.png

Gunther came into the kitchen and complimented Sakura on the cheesecake she had made. Mila shooed Gunther out of the kitchen and told him they weren't ready for him yet.

Pretty soon, it was time for the Harvestfest Feast. Mila took out a little bell, and handed it to Sakura. "You do the honors, Sakura. Just ring the bell and announce that dinner is ready," she said.

come-and-get-it.png

Sakura rang the little bell and called everyone to dinner. And they didn't need to be told twice, because they practically ran into the kitchen as soon as she announced it.

LUCAS-TAKES-A-PIECE-OF-CAKE.png

Everyone helped themselves to the food, and Lucas took a piece of cheesecake first.

SUCH-A-NICE-HARVESDTFEST.png

When they were seated, Mila had everyone hold hands, and they went around the table each saying what they were thankful for. Mila expressed gratitude for being together as a family and for the bountiful feast that was before them. Gunther was thankful for his family and friends and having a job he loved.

Sakura: "I am truly thankful for being here to share Harvestfest with everyone. Thank you for making me feel welcome and part of your family."

Wolfgang: "I, too, am thankful to be sharing this holiday with my family. I also wanted to add that I am thankful that I met Sakura and am grateful to her for helping me be a better person."

Lucas: "I am thankful that Sakura made this dessert. Can we eat now?"

Mila laughed, "Yes, let's dig in!"

LUCAD-FACE-CRACKS-ME-UP.png

thank-you-for-inviting-me-wolfgang.png

They chatted over dinner, and the meal was a success.

THANK-YOU-FOR-COMING-TONIGHT-SAKURA.png

Sakura glanced a few times at Wolfgang and caught him staring at her. Their eyes locked and Sakura looked shyly away feeling her cheeks flush. "He looks so handsome tonight," she thought, "I just want to feel his arms around me again..."

GOSH-SHES-GORGEOUS.png

Wolfgang had been glancing at Sakura throughout the evening, and in the soft glow of the candlelight, she looked so beautiful. Wolfgang thought about what Lucas had said outside, and knew that if he could, Wolfgang would marry Sakura. And although Wolfgang longed to reach out and caress her face and hold her close to him, he knew if wasn't meant to be.

THANK-YIU-SO-MUCH-FOR-INVITING-ME.png

Lucas cleared the plates and everyone got up to grab a piece of dessert. Lucas grabbed the main course, and sat with Wolfgang who was just finishing his meal.

SP-ARE-YOU-GOING-TO-GET-GOOGLU-EYES-OVER-SAKURA-TONIGHT.png

Lucas: "Are you going to get all googly-eyed with Sakura tonight? You should kiss her. Elsa (Sofia's sister) told me she saw this movie once, and the guy kissed the girl, and then they got married. Kissing sounds so gross to me. But, yeah, I guess it would be okay if you tried it with Sakura. I bet Sakura would like it...just saying..." he said as he chomped on a piece of turkey.

Wolfgang laughed. He was getting dating advice from his kid brother. He just wished it was that simple.

Mila had gotten a call from a staff member who needed help at a catering event, and so she had to leave, but said she wouldn't be too long. Gunther was heading out to meet some members of his club. So, Sakura and Wolfgang cleaned up the kitchen and put all the food away. Then it was time for Lucas to go to bed, and, of course, Lucas wanted Sakura to tuck him in.

GOOD-NIGHT-LUCAS.png

Sakura went back into the kitchen where Wolfgang had been wiping down the counters, and everything was clean. Wolfgang looked at her, and held her hands in his.

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I hope you enjoyed yourself. Everything was perfect tonight, and you...you look perfect tonight...I was wondering...would you like to watch a movie together?"

everything-looks-great-sakura-you-look-great.png

Sakura smiled at Wolfgang, "This was the best holiday I've ever had. Thank you. And a movie sounds great. But first, I have a gift for you, but it's in the Games Room..."

Wolfgang looked surprised and wondered what Sakura had gotten him. They walked into the Games Room together.

Sakura: "It's actually the gift I was going to give you before I disappeared. It's something I made for you..."

Wolfgang took the gift, "You made this for me?" He opened the gift and inside was a hand carved statue of a bear.

I-HOPE-YOU-LIKE-IT.png

Sakura: "Do you remember at the Scout camp when you chased that bear from our campsite? I thought you were so brave. I thought it would be a nice memory for you..."

Wolfgang: "Ah, yes...I remember that! As I've said before, that camp was indeed memorable! Thank you, Sakura, I will treasure this gift."

They sat down on the couch together, and Wolfgang noticed that Sakura was rubbing her shoulder, "Are you sore? You worked really hard helping my Mom tonight. I can't believe that just this morning we were writing our final exams. Here, let me give you a massage..."

THANK-OU-WOLFGANG.png

Wolfgang asked Sakura if she'd like some spiced apple tea and popcorn while they watched the movie and she thought that sounded great.

Wolfgang went to fix the snacks.

as-he-waited-for-the-tea-to-boil-he-thought-of-what-he-wanted-to-say.png

As Wolfgang waited for the tea to brew, he thought of what he would say to Sakura. His guitar was sitting there. Maybe he would do as he had planned on Saturday, sing her the song he had written and then tell her he loved her. Yes, that is what he would do.

and-sakura-fellt-asleep.png

He brought the tea and popcorn into the Games Room and was smiling just thinking of his plan, and then he saw Sakura. Oh Sakura, she was asleep on the sofa. He set the snacks down and looked at her. "Ah, Sakura, she must be exhausted," he thought, and got a blanket from the cupboard and covered her with it. "Even when she's sleeping, she looks so beautiful," he thought as he stroked her hair and whispered, "I love you, Sakura..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2021
    May - Day 25: "Nothing is impossible when you Believe!"

n4s3F3L.png

Notes
    uelZRbr.png
    Josh could not believe what had just happened! The Mother plant was dead, burnt to a crisp by the Inferniate spell. He ran out of the pit room where she lay to go tell Essa and Frank.
    (She's going to freak out!)
    (I'm freaking out! Unbelievable!)

Z9nZ9tq.png
    "Beautiful! Oh my Gawd, you're not going to believe this! I killed it, the Mother plant is dead!"

ZoyAjcj.png
    "What!? You killed her? How!?"
    "With the Inferniate spell! She's smoldering in that pit as we speak! It's over!"

VMZvKLW.png
    "Pretty cool huh? Never thought making me a Spellcaster would have this kind of results, did you?"
    "No way! Why didn't we think of trying that before?"
    "But we did, or you did! You burnt those pods, remember?"
    "Oh yeah, that's right! I remember now. I'm so proud of you Josh!"

VPOhHgR.png
    "So Beautiful, would you like to go celebrate? Frank's busy recharging, he'll never miss us. We can come back down...after, and get him before we go home."
    "Oh yeah Baby, any time, any where, remember?"
    "Of course, I'd never forget something like that, Beautiful."

if1pZl6.png
    PL0XnLa.png

W35ynpm.png
    Essa, Josh and Frank walked outside the Lab to go home and noticed all the plant pods and larger bizarre plants were almost completely gone. A few remained, but soon died as they walked away.

Josh could not stop smiling as he strolled confidently next to the woman he loved. He was a Hero now, a legend. Everyone would tell his story for decades, maybe centuries to come.

RPuQ1Qo.png
    A light rain began to fall, making the air smell fresh and clean as the Sun set below the mountains. Peace and tranquility had come to StrangerVille, thanks to the hopes, the dreams and a little magic of the man others would call, "The Hero of StrangerVille."

uxnWDhF.png
    A few weeks later, Essa had some exciting news for Josh.
    "Guess what, you're going to need to change your name."
    "What!? Why? What's better than Josh?"

J6Mij9g.png
    "Oh I don't know, how about DADDY!? We're pregnant!"
    "Beautiful! Seriously!? We're having a baby?"

iNtqiIu.png
    "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes, I'm so happy! Daddy!"
    "That's incredible! How? When? Uh...I don't know what to say!"
    "Well you know how Babe." *Gigglesnort*
    "I'm guessing it happened at the Lab, the timing is about right."

PsUxRPD.png
    "Come here Beautiful, or should I say Mommy!"
    "Wow, a baby. I'm so happy, you're incredible. Thank you! I love you so much!"
    "Why are you thanking me?"
    "For having my baby? I don't know, I'm still stunned I guess." Josh said holding Essa tight.

CIxB7iO.png
    LJEQyxZ.png
    "The baby is ours, we made him or her together. No thanks needed. I love you Josh. I never thought I'd be this happy with my life. You made that possible, so thank you!"
    "Oh and guess what else?"
    "There's more?"
    "Yes, but you have to wake up before I can tell you."
    "Wake up? What?"
    "Wake up Josh, hey sleepyhead, wake up!"

l47TWrj.png
    "Hellooooo, Essa to Josh, Wake up Babe!"

ZpuLRZ6.png
    "Come on Josh, wake up! It's late and I'm hungry."
    "Snert...nooboo...baby, oh baby...Beautiful, my love..Daddy, having...tell me...TWINS!?"
    "What kind of dream are you having? Baby? WAKE UP!"

uPhasFr.png
    Josh finally woke up and got up from the bed. He looked around in confusion for a moment and then remembered.
    (Oh man! It was all a dream. Just a dream...FUDGE!) *sigh*

Cg2XANN.png
    "So, what were you dreaming about? You were mumbling something about a baby? Or twins?"

4Coc5ni.png
    "Oh, that. It was...a very good dream, weird, but good. You're going to laugh when I tell you. But I think you'll love most of it. I'll tell you when we get home."
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2021
    Day Twenty-Five - The Long Day
    05-25-21_11-08-25-pm.jpg
    The day started out like any other. The twins were outside, making messes, Marnie was trying to clean away stains, and Bennie only wanted to sleep in. Marnie got him up, and asked him to go to the grocery store, that she had a list. She expected him back in an hour or two at the most.
    05-25-21_11-10-05-pm.jpg
    However, the kids had gotten home from school, and he still wasn’t home. With a sigh, she made the last of the mac n cheese they had in the house, and hope that would cover the kids for the evening. Myles got the last of his focused homework times done, and Jaz tried to show off by finishing hers faster. Nobody even noticed.
    05-25-21_11-15-52-pm.jpg
    Noticing the worry lines on his mother’s face, Benji, instead of going out like he’d intended, helped with some of the clean-up, while Marnie yelled at the twins for making a disaster on the front “porch”.
    05-25-21_11-25-23-pm.jpg
    Much later, after helping get the twins to bed, Benji called his girlfriend to tell her goodnight, then did what his dad usually did – mouse patrol. (Placing traps in all the holes for the night.) Then, sadly, he helped get everyone else into bed, hoping to wake up to his Dad being back home.
    05-25-21_11-27-40-pm.jpg
    05-25-21_11-27-44-pm.jpg
    Everyone was in bed. The little bit of mac n cheese that was leftover was in the fridge in case the twins woke up hungry.. and Marnie was still pacing around the house.
    05-25-21_11-25-52-pm.jpg
    Finally, feeling the exhaustion taking over, Marnie put her head in her hands and almost cried. What would she do if he didn’t come home? How would she take care of her kids? Sighing, she took one last forlorn look out the door and the windows, put the Murphy bed down and climbed into bed.
    05-25-21_11-28-49-pm.jpg
    *Updated my May 25th post above! Hubby's getting up for work so comments/replies will come a little later. Hope y'all have a great day/night! <3
    @Skeilah
    Thanks! I'm taking this nice and slow since it really is an easy and fast aspiration to complete. I know I don't have much drama going on right now, but believe me, it's coming! ;)

Ah, that all seems very logical about Naoki and his sister. Naoki is HUGE! He looks like a very commanding royal figure to me. I knew he was taller than Bryon, but seeing them at the wedding really brought home how much bigger he is. I thought Bryon was a big guy, and he is very buff. But compared to Naoki? o.O I bet Naoki could strong arm those guards no problem. And Bryon is still a Spellcaster, right? He could be a big help using spells to get Naoki's sister out of there. All speculation of course. I'm sure it'll turn out fantastic however you play out this month. :)

Oh man, Bryon's dream made me so sad. He feels like a dog now in comparison to Naoki. :( Poor Bryon, makes me want to cry for how he's feeling. I hope Naoki can change his mind and make him understand, he's much, much more than a dog, he deserves everything and more that Naoki and/or his family has. *Hugs Bryon*

@permanentrose
    Thanks for the ideas, I'm sure I'll figure something out that makes sense. ;)

Oh sure, I didn't mean they'd drop him completely as a friend, just be miffed at him for awhile. :D

I've had my Rags to Riches Sims use the Lab kitchen before, came in very handy! One even lived there for a little while. Wish it had a stove, but I get why it doesn't. It's just supposed to be a break room.

Well now, it wouldn't be a cliffhanger at all if I told you it worked or didn't work, right? ;)

@SoulGal7
    Aww man, they're both sick from exam jitters, but Wolfgang thinks it's morning sickness for Sakura. :( And there's Essa again. :) Congrats to Sakura for reaching Level 10 in Violin and Painting skills! And they both got fabulous grades for this term! Yay! \o/ Oh Wow! They both look fantastic for Harvestfest! You know I love that hairstyle on Sakura. :) And a little autonomous flirting I see. Excellent!

Oh my gosh, Lucas is SO darn cute! I love the little crush he has on Sakura! :) It is very, very sweet how he went straight for Sakura passing by his brother. hehe Aww, from the mouths of babes! Lucas you have the right idea, now if only Wolfgang and Sakura would finally admit to each other they're in love too! Gah! So frustrating! And again, he's all set to sing the song he wrote for her and tell her he loves her and she falls asleep. SoulGal, I got teared up when Wolfgang whispered I love you to Sakura. Made me cry for real! Crossing my fingers she heard him, but guessing she probably didn't. I guess we'll find out soon! ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Yeah he could, but they're too busy to listen to his jokes. Well Essa is, Josh has nothing but time on his hands. I wish they could both make the vaccine. :( Looks like he's got that promotion now! Congrats to Malcom! Ohhh, I see why you needed him to get it, very cool! Thought about trying that with Josh, but I forgot about it. Opps! Not that it matters now. :D Of course they have to go fishing, it's a tradition for these two, well, especially Melody! ;)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Sorry I didn't get around to comments yesterday - I just had a busy day, lots of big decisions coming up for me in the next month about where I'm headed with my career. June is gonna be a pretty laid back month since I'm just dog sitting for most of it, but come July, I may be starting school again since I've been considering changing my career path. Not planning to drop out of this challenge or anything, but just thought I'd keep you guys in the loop since things are changing and this challenge and communicating here has become a consistent part of my life :)

Anyway, I will catch up on comments by this afternoon I'm sure. Hope you all are having a great day!

---

Update 145 - Apologies

MAsvDuR.png

Notes:
    Ruby woke up early the next morning, feeling uneasy, certain she wasn't alone. She had put herself to bed last night, angry and bored after being confined to her room. She ​had been asleep by the time Jules had come up to check on her, and Ruby hadn't had a chance to ask her to spray the monster under her bed.
    9jQTBz1.png

Well, here it was. Ruby wanted to run and get Jules, but she was still feeling tense from their argument the night before.
    B4w06iC.png

Perhaps this monster wasn't even that scary. It was a lot smaller than that huge plant her mother had battled. She decided she'd try to say hello. It's not like there was anything to do today anyway.
    J547Yi2.png

And before she knew it, she had a new friend.
    CCvLrJW.png

A little while later, she heard a soft knock at her door. "Hey, kiddo, it's me," Jules opened the door a moment later, coming inside and taking a seat next to Ruby on the bed.
    r4CrPHV.png

"I'm sorry," Ruby said, the guilt wracking through her suddenly. "I didn't mean to do something that scared you so much..."

"I think I might have been a little hard on you last night," Jules admitted after a moment. Ruby looked up at her with a puzzled look on her face. "What you did was dangerous and needed to be addressed, of course, but Emmett reminded me about all the trouble we used to get into when we were your age. And it really did make me realize how much like me you are - and I want you to be able to come to me, even if you did something that might upset me. I lost my own mom when I was about your age, and while Dell and Bex did their best to fill in when they could, I could have used a mom, and I always want to be here for you if I can. Plus, if you ever get any more crazy ideas like the one you had yesterday, maybe we could even find a way to make stuff like that happen without it being risky and behind my back, okay?"
    47Da1R9.png

"Oh, I have lots more crazy ideas," Ruby told her, a grin spanning across her face.
    wKQpCha.png

"Well those will have to wait until you're not grounded," Jules told her, though she pulled Ruby into a hug. "Love you kiddo."
    FnGCuYq.png

"Love you too, Mom."
    14bBJjx.png

After getting dressed, Ruby came downstairs, had some breakfast, and then decided to write in her journal for a bit.
    G2j7jgr.png

Jules was impressed by how maturely she was handling her punishment. "Hey, would you want me to teach you how to do something kind of fun?" she asked.
    UFCg0cZ.png

Ruby was a little skeptical - she was grounded after all, but she agreed, eager for anything to do.
    SlEYQXk.png

"I thought you might enjoy learning how to knit. I learned when I was a bit older than you, but it wasn't too hard to pick up. Now let me get you started and show you a basic stitch...that's it." Ruby watched Jules and easily reproduced the motion.
    mE2zjZs.png
    hkF8dYj.png

"This is actually pretty fun! You were right."
    FaCuaza.png

"Uh, oh, Mom...this doesn't look right..."
    EWJq8A1.png

"Here, let me help...there, you should be back on track now."
    kG4INfF.png

Maybe being grounded wasn't too bad after all.
    m4iEE2z.png

Later that night, once Ruby was up in bed, Emmett and Jules talked about some potential changes coming up in the near future that they had begun to discuss over the past several weeks. Emmett was almost done with his time of service here in Strangerville, so he'd be free to pursue other career options unless he was called back to active duty. Emmett had been looking at some jobs in the business field since his economics degree would give him a head start in many of those careers. He was particularly interested in a company based in Oasis Springs, which wasn't too far from Strangerville. Jules, who had moved so many times already in her life, was always up for change and adventure. She could do her freelance writing job from anywhere, and Ruby wouldn't even need to change schools since Oasis Springs was so near by. Emmett would be interviewing soon, and Jules told him she'd keep an eye on the housing market in the area. Randi, Kristine's mother, had actually moved there not too long ago with Kristine and her son and his family, so perhaps she would have some leads on some good homes in the area.
    DYFV1wj.png

So with that, their plans for the future slowly began to take shape.
    May 22 - University - WK 2 - Friday - Wolfgang and His Mom Chat

wolfgang-was-happy.png
    Wolfgang was making his way to his room, when his Mom called out to him from Gunther's room. Wolfgang hadn't heard her come in and went in to chat with her.

wolfgang-it-is-so-nice-to-have-sakura-here.png

Mila: "Wolfgang, I am so happy that Sakura came to Harvestfest tonight. She is such a joy to be around. I always feel so happy when I see her, and when I see the two of you together. So, tell me, how are things at school? How are the living arrangements coming along?"

Wolfgang told his Mom about the disappearing roommate situation and the stress it seemed to be putting on Sakura. He also told her he had enough simoleons to pay for the rent without the need for roommates for the next week.

Mila: "Perhaps that is a good idea, Wolfgang. It would give you and Sakura more time to be together..."

Wolfgang looked at his Mom sadly, "Mom, I don't think that's going to happen..."

Mila: "Wolfgang, I haven't said something for a long time now, but a mother notices things. I saw how you were when Sakura disappeared...how you were in the hospital waiting room...how you've been looking at her tonight...son, I know...I know...you love her..."

Wolfgang looked at his mother and sighed, "Yes, Mom, I do...I love her...I love her so much..."

mom-sakura-is-pregnant-with-kiyoshis-baby.png

Mila looked at her son, "Have you told her Wolfgang?

Wolfgang: "Well, that's the thing, Mom, every time I try, something goes wrong. And I'm nervous about telling her..."

Mila: "Why Wolfgang?"

Wolfgang: "Well, Mom, she has a boyfriend for one thing..."

now-go-and-have-a-good-time-and-tell-that-girl-how-you-feel.png

Mila: "Wolfgang, I know that Sakura has a boyfriend, Kiyoshi, remember...he stayed here? I don't know him well, but I know he does care for Sakura, too. But does he love her? Of that I am not sure. He has problems, Wolfgang. He didn't tell me exactly what, but he has problems with his family...and I could tell that there was something that was tearing him up inside...like a decision he had to make, but was afraid of saying something...like he had a secret. All I know is that he had a fight with his parents before he left Mt. Komorebi to come here to help find Sakura..."

Wolfgang: "Mom, I didn't know that..."

son-you-are-happy-with-sakura-some-things-are-just-meant-to-be.png

Mila: "I know you didn't...and he wouldn't have told you. He needed to talk to someone and I just happened to be there. I have a feeling he had a fight with his parents over his relationship with Sakura. I am just guessing here...but I don't think they approve of her for some reason."

Wolfgang: "Sakura? How could anyone not like her? She's so kind and thoughtful and is always careful in what she says so she won't offend anyone..."

Mila: "Well, as I said I am just guessing. But sometimes it has nothing to do with her personality...maybe her standing in the community...her background... These things do not matter to me, but some families are different, and family issues happen, and it puts a strain on a relationship. And I understand that their relationship was already strained because of some mail mix-up..."

Wolfgang shook his head. His mother was a keen observer of human nature. "Mom, yes, Sakura told me all about that. But it all got resolved at the hospital because Kiyoshi brought the letters with him. I think they became really close again after that..."

Mila: "So, you think Sakura is in love with Kiyoshi?"

Wolfgang: "Mom, I think after the weekend that Sakura will be with Kiyoshi..."

Mila: "Why do you say that? I don't want to speak ill of Kiyoshi, but I heard some rumors that he and his ex-girlfriend were back together...there was a news report on it...so maybe Kiyoshi and Sakura won't be together after the weekend...you never know..."

so-mom-i-dont-think-sakura-is-interested-in-me.png

Wolfgang: "Mom...Sakura is pregnant with Kiyoshi's baby. She doesn't know I know. I accidentally found out because I was interviewing a roommate who was studying to be a doctor and the roommate saw a photo on the counter and she told me it was an ultrasound. The roommate thought it was mine and Sakura's baby and offered her congratulations. The photo was on top of an envelope addressed to Sakura. Please don't say anything to her."

oh-poor-sakura-poor-wolfgang.png

Mila: "Oh my! So...did you ask Sakura about it? Did you ask her if she was pregnant? Poor Sakura. She must be so confused."

Wolfgang: "No, I haven't asked her...but I kind of went to the library and read this parenting book...and she's had some symptoms...like this morning she suddenly felt like she was going to throw up..."

Mila smiled: "You read a parenting book? Oh Wolfgang, you care so much for Sakura. So, you think she was having morning sickness this morning? It could have just been nerves from the exam? What else?"

Wolfgang: "The other morning, she said she had a craving for chocolate cupcakes and eggs and toast. Isn't that kind of a weird combination? And she did say she had a craving..."

Mila: "Well, yes, that is an odd combination. I remember when I was pregnant with you all I wanted to eat was dill pickle and peanut butter sandwiches with onion rings dipped in chocolate icing. And ice. I wanted to crunch ice cubes."

Wolfgang: "Hmmm...that sandwich sounds pretty good..." he said laughing.

that-child-is-a-part-of-her-too-wolf.png

Mila shook her head and ruffled Wolfgang's hair. She then turned serious, "Do you think Kiyoshi knows she's expecting?"

Wolfgang: "I'm not sure. Probably not. Maybe Sakura is waiting to tell him this weekend."

Mila: "So, is that why you haven't told her you love her, Wolfgang? Because you think she might be pregnant with someone else's baby?"

Wolfgang: "Yeah, that...and maybe fearful that she might not love me..."

Mila: "First of all, Wolfgang, if Sakura is pregnant, remember that the baby is hers, too. It is a part of her. Never blame that baby for what happened. What if those news stories are true and Kiyoshi is back with his ex-girlfriend, or Kiyoshi doesn't want the baby? Doesn't want to be with Sakura? What then? Are you going to let Sakura go through this alone? If you love Sakura, wouldn't you also love that baby? You are her best friend, Wolfgang, you need to be there for her."

you-will-alone-together-for-a-whole-day-tell-her-son.png

Wolfgang: "I never thought of it that way."

Mila: "But the important thing, Wolfgang, is that you need to tell Sakura how you feel. I saw how she looked at you tonight. She is not like other girls, Wolfgang, she is waiting for you to make the first move, to tell her. Let her know, Wolfgang. Instead of holding on to a dream of wondering whether she loves you or not. If she doesn't, then you can get on with your life. But if you don't tell her, you will always wonder what if..."

things-can-happen-wolfgang.png

Wolfgang: "Oh Mom, why is this so hard?"

Mila: "Oh Wolfgang, I don't want to see you sad, son. There are too many unknowns between the two of you. You need to talk to her. Get it out. It's the only way it will work. But you need to tell her you love her, Wolfgang, and what happens...happens. At least you will have told her. It's up to Sakura then on what she will do. Trust your heart, son, and tell her."

im-trying-to-make-dad-proud-of-me.png

Wolfgang: "You're right Mom. I'm just so nervous...she means so much to me..."

wolfgang-i-have-something-for-you.png

Mila got up then, "Wolfgang, you have all day to spend with her and tomorrow night. Find time to tell her. You might be pleasantly surprised at her response. And while you think of that, I have a gift for you..." she said as she opened a dresser and pulled out a small box.

it-was-your-great-great-grandmothers.png

Mila handed the box to Wolfgang, "It was your great-great grandmother's ring. It has always brought me luck. Maybe it will bring luck to you, too. Bring it with you this weekend, Wolfgang and tell Sakura how you feel."

thanks-mom-and-im-sorrty-i-gave-you-problems-after-dad-died.png

Wolfgang looked at the ring and his mother, "Mom, are you sure you want to give this to me?"

Mila: "Of course. Your great-great grandmother led a very daring life. Her motto always was "Take a Chance!" She would want you to have this, Wolfgang. She would want you to take a chance."

Wolfgang: "Mom, this is so special...thank you...and I...I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for all the times I gave you a hard time after Dad died."

Mila: "What brought this on? You never gave me a hard time, Wolfgang, you just needed to find yourself. And now you have. I'm so proud of you, Wolfgang, no matter what you do. I just want you to be happy."

your-dad-would-be-so-proud-of-you.png

Mila gave Wolfgang a hug, "And, if your Dad was here now, he would be proud of you, too, son. Now be daring, and tell that girl how you feel this weekend."

youre-right-mom-of-course-im-right.png

Wolfgang: "You're right, Mom."

Mila: "Of course I'm right. Moms are always right."

Wolfgang bid his mother goodnight and quietly went to his room. Wolfgang lay on his bed and opened the box and stared at the ring and thought of Sakura.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    @Karababy52 - comment on your comment -
    Ahh...so sorry that ending made you cry in rl. But yeah...best laid plans...right? I was hoping that today would be the day that I would have the "reveal" chapter done (it's my birthday today), however, it won't happen until probably the weekend, as I am behind in my chapters anyway. I haven't even played or screen shot that day yet lol I have written and revised three different scenarios for the "reveal" day, and just have to sort out another twist. But yeah, it will be the weekend. In my normal gameplay, not when I am doing Simlit, my sim just meets a guy, and they're married and preggers almost the same day! lol But this story has gotten a bit complicated because of how Wolfgang autonomously acted towards Sakura in-game from the very start, and so I went with that. So right now, I am a bit obsessed with this story. lol
    edited May 2021
    Not really a story post, but a lot more fun already... :)
    For tomorrow, I have plans, but I don't know yet about a reaction to the vaccine, so...
    I may have a little artificial time jump to compensate for some days I missed, and we'll see how all that goes ;)
    last update | Overview post&rules
    Update 22- Bridgeview

xlYzAt7.png

Sarahs Diary
    5V0NDd1.png
    Today, we had a family dinner, and then it was, yet again, birthday time...
    xr3ezf9.png
    Connor would take his first steps out of the bassinette!
    cVx8Ca9.png
    tARRnMc.png
    He promptly got into mischief with the older kids, but at least they were happy and occupied while Greg and I were working.
    5joCcI8.png
    Dressup!
    Mark: "Hereby, Princesses Sophia and Milena, I vow to always protect you, no matter what - or who - will come your way!"
    Sophia: "Do you feel manly now, Mark? Gonna have to work on that one..." *eyeroll*
    LkPJ9x0.png
    Miles: "Sophia? Is it always like this, wearing dresses, and jewelry, and long hair? I think it's fun!"
    Sophia: "Well, Miles, somestimes... but not always, just like being a boy. You see..."
    MbQ9ER4.png
    Connor: "Grr! I'm a giant monster!"
    oVXolJv.png
    Mark: "Do not worry! I will save us all!"
    DX34Sg9.png
    "We will swing and spin the monster until it gives up!" ...Sophia? Miles?
    After that, playing quickly stopped, and everyone headed for the scouts meeting.
    XbpQtiZ.png
    Miles: That was somehow fun... and a weird feeling, wearing a dress. I'll have to do some thinking.
    K1D0wjs.png
    Connor got a first lesson on the potty...
    YPyyqhf.png
    Miles was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even want to compare badge collections.
    CsGQNcu.png
    Potty picture!
    O7C73Uc.png
    Sophia, really?! Again?! (Note to self: Sophia is gonna have to move to Sulani. Or Oasis Springs.)
    Jt78h7q.png
    Greg!!! PG 13! and believe me, new kids can wait another day or so... (the random person is a "friend" of Sophia.)
    The rest of the evening went by rather quietly.
    yXuHeO6.png
    Greg was frustrated about something, but we don't know what about. I hope it won't ruin Winterfest!
    FA9h6f1.png
    Mom was vibing that music she put on - good thing none of the kids from my school saw her! :#
    aR0sUJ3.png
    Mark had someone over too.
    2j48vDO.png
    This was mom's latest painting.
    lLHotPg.png
    And Sophia got sick and won a nightly hospital trip. Fun, fun, fun - right?

I hope she didn't infect any of us, it would be awful to be sick on Winterfest. And I hope Mom can talk to Dad to make him put his grudge aside...

Characters, Lot, Gallery
    Gallery (Sims and houses): Hashtag #onemonthoneworldoneyear, Name "One Sim - Fam. Britton". My gallery name is Noctuara.
    Parents: Sarah and Greg Britton. They live on the 20x15 "Comfy Cubby" in Bridgeview, Newcrest.
    Kids: Sophia & Mark (Twins)
    • Greg Britton - Greg is a young adult who has a strong interest in Gaming and Computers and is quite a Geek. Unfortunately, he also is a bit slobby and mean. Due to his history, he is a bit troubled, has Bad Manners, is Irresponsible, Argumentative and Insensitive. But he can be nice as well... if he tries his best... (and I help him by x-ing out all his autonomous mean&mischievous interactions from the Parenthood traits) He was working in business, but hated it. So he enrolled for a Programming course and is now a freelance programmer listed with an agency. On the side, he participates in Novice Tournaments.
    • Sarah Britton - Sarah on the other hand wants to be the best parent possible, even though she is a Young Adult herself. She is very neat, good and loves being with her family. She found a job as Freelancer Artist to try and keep the two of them afloat.
    • Sophia Britton - The firstborn, and the twin of Mark. She is a teenager already. She continues to prefer doing things alone, mostly being outside gardening.
    • Mark Britton - The secondborn and the twin of Sophia. He is a teenager as well. He likes being outdoors at the river catching some fish, or taking a nap to recover after all the work fishing is.
    • Miles Britton - The thirdborn. He is a child already. His fun-loving personality is overshadowed by some gloom, and he aims to uncover the secrets of simkind at his science table.
    • Connor Britton - The fourthborn. He is a toddler at the moment, and is a very wild child full of energy.
    others:
    • Gary Whelan, a friend of Greg from high school. Lives on "Oak Alcove", 20x15, Bridgeview. He is a Bro, Geek and Active. He works as a Game developer.
    • Fam. Aldrich, the neighbours and friends of Sarah. They live on the 30x20 "Fernpark" in Bridgeview. Elderly Pamela lives here with her Grandchildren after both parents died in a plague at young years. Pamela loves to Garden, cook at spend time with her Grandchildren. And if she had the time (and I the money), she'd love to learn to knit. Readhed Alexia, already a Young Adult, is the image of her mother. She loves to paint, channeling all her emotions on the canvas. She feels heavily responsible for her younger siblings, Tessa and Joey (twins). Tessa loves to make crafts like her big Sister and is very creative, while Joey has a lot of Energy and is very much into sports.

Schedule (subject to change)
    I am planning to play for 14 months, starting on the 1st of June with the Main Sim's toddler birthday. In May I will set up the rest of the family and play the Main Sim's baby stage. After that: 2 weeks as a toddler, 1 1/2 months as a child, 3 months as a teen, 3 months as a Young Adult, 3 months as an Adult and 3 months as an Elder for the Main Sim.
    For all others, I will use these MCC settings, starting on 1st of June, so it roughly works. (Combined, the Teen, YA, Adult and Elder stages are exactly 365 days right now).
    • Pregnany: 5 days
    • Baby: 7 days
    • Toddler: 14 days
    • Child: 45 days
    • Teen: 90 days
    • Young Adult: 93 days
    • Adult: 92 days
    • Elder: 90 days
    This might change when I get a feeling for the challenge. I will possibly extend this for a next Gen, or extend the YA and Adult stages, if I get Brindleton Bay and subsequent other worlds. And if I manage to stick around that long.
    I will start playing in Bridgeview (Newcrest) with a big family and the Baby No. 5 as main sim. I will move neighborhood each month, alternating the worlds. This starts as soon as the Main Sim turns teen.
    I want to work on roughly two aspirations per month with my Main Sim, or, better said, on about 3 goal sets of the "Master Simmer" challenge to try and get all achievements - mainly because with my current packs there are 38 goal sets - 3,1666 per month. (See Rules).
    I think with normal play, I'll never get there! But with so much time to stretch out the skilling, it might work. And it will definitely keep me from getting bored. ;)
    Post edited by miss_eulenauge on
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    @SoulGal7
    Great work with Sakura's grades! I love their outfits they're wearing to Harvestfest too. It's gonna be so nice for them to go to the Munch house for the holiday :)

Lucas is so sweet with Sakura. And he's so cute taking cheesecake as his first course. I guess eventually he'll have to age up to a teen. I like that this is Sakura's first Harvestfest. Harvestfest is very reminiscent of American Thanksgiving so it make sense to treat it kind of like that and that perhaps sims from all over the world wouldn't celebrate. and AHHHH, Wolfgang loves Sakura enough that he would marry her if he could. My heart <3 When they finally get together, it's gonna be SO GOOD.

Glad Wolfgang got to talk to Mila about his misinformation about Sakura's pregnancy. He definitely needed to talk to someone. Mila has some good advice too. I have to keep reminding myself that Sakura isn't actually pregnant lol. Because when Wolfgang thinks and talks about it, he's so convinced she is that I find myself starting to think that Sakura is pregnant too lol.

@Ellupelluellu
    Yay, finally a promotion for Malcolm. And no missing towel incidents these days, always makes posting easier haha. Beautiful fishing shot too! And yes, Ruby is gonna shave a few years off of Jules' life, I'm sure. She's been a handful since she was a toddler so I can only imagine what a rebellious teen she might be :)

@sassytxbrat
    Nice Winterfest for your fam. Did Father Winter ever show up? It is a pain that you can't take a vacation day from scouts or drama club. There are definitely days when it is necessary.

@Skeilah
    Poor Naoki and Bryon, no fun couple time for them on their wedding night. Too stressed and too tired :( Well hopefully they will have some steamy time soon ;) Nice work with Bryon's dream, it had that really strange, disconnected feeling that dreams in real life have. Nice touch adding kid Bryon and dog Bryon. I like the direction you took this update in to show Bryon's concerns about next month's adventures.

@miss_eulenauge
    So is that Miles dressing up in a dress? I support it, definitely curious to see what plans you have for him, not that dressing up in girl's clothes has to imply anything about him at all - lots of kids do that. But if you do have bigger plans for him, I'm looking forward to it. At first I thought that they were going to some kind of fancy event and that you were gonna have their family have some Indian background (their darkish skin could be of that ethnicity!) but just dress up is fun too :) Does Sophia have any reward traits? You could get her the ice proof or cold acclimation one if so, she'll stop freezing outside so often then :)

@Karababy52
    Ah, clever of you to use a dream! I was gonna say, Essa has to battle the Mother plant for the aspiration, so even if you had destroyed the mother plant with a spell, you would have had to find a way for Essa to finish her aspiration, so I didn't quite buy what was going on with Josh, and the babies, though I wasn't sure exactly WHAT you were going for at first haha. It was a nice little tease though. I think it would have been so funny if they actually conceived a baby in the Strangerville lab though, what a great conception story :D So I'm assuming all of it was a dream then? Like right up from the time he tried to use magic? Just wanted to clarify where reality turned into the dream. So there's still the final battle left, the good old fashioned way. So tell me, did Josh actually kill the plant that you got for your daily shot today? Or did you get that photo another way? Did the plant die when he burned it, and then it re-spawned for the story? Or did you just not save if he did indeed manage to burn it? I'm just always so curious about things like this in the game haha...I love knowing what all of you guys do behind the scenes to get the screenshots you do :)

@IllusoryThrall
    Uh oh, Bennie is missing...this isn't good. I wonder if he got himself into some kind of trouble, or if he just decided he needed a vacation from his family for a few days. Either way, it's definitely concerning. Even if he doesn't do much, they still need him!
    @permanentrose No I ended the holiday early once they had gold. Most times if I don't, I never remember to look for him and everyone is in bed asleep when he finally shows up.
    ~Teresa~
    edited May 2021
    @permanentrose
    I do actually have plans for Miles. If you remember that "hurt" sentiment he had with Mom, and the strained relationship he had with Dad (I was stuggling to keep it even halfway up) - in the end he almost never allowed hugs, and the look on his face, pushing everyone away from close body contact... And I really want to try playing more inclusive, so yeah. Not sure what plans yet, but there's definitely plans for him. @IllusoryThrall has been super awesome helping me, giving me advice and stuff <3
    Also he got the "been bullied" from a Mod, and it just seems to fit.
    I agree that kids can play dressup anyways, but in this case... I don't have access to many costumes, and I'm praying that nobody asks me where those came from. I am already trying to plan a follow-up to go more in detail on Miles' thoughts, with the main limitation being my freetime.
    Good idea about the reward trait. And the indian background is definitely fun - gonna keep it in mind for the Challenge Sim, but right now the family feels more than big enough, so I do not want to introduce more characters :D
    Mia Patina
    May 26

Week 4 Thursday

2021-05-19-19_49_13-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    Today is a scrabbly day. Not sure how else to describe it. It seemed like they accomplished nothing and Mia is spending her time writing in her journal and just about has emotional control in the zone. The days are getting close to her birthday.
    2021-05-19-19_56_49-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Whenever Jake as a free minute, he is either dancing or on the treadmill. That’s fine. He is also doing most of the hands on with Zoe and the toddlers, while Skye works on her videos.
    2021-05-19-19_58_22-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Once she is done with her video recording, she takes time to help clean the house. It is so much like real life. Everyday it is trashed and there are dirty dishes everywhere. It is like the kids all eat several times a day, or something. Oh, and she is not pregnant again, yet.
    2021-05-19-19_58_37-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

This was a surprise. Eli has been on his own for the day, and has not stayed out of trouble. But then they get all sweet and huggy with each other.
    2021-05-19-20_01_13-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Yeah, Eli figured if the twins could make messes so could he. It will take Skye and Jake forever to get them all cleaned up. Maybe this weekend they will hire a maid.
    2021-05-19-20_09_03-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

Rex and Rey are working on thinking by watching each other. They get to level 2 and then it is time to make more messes.
    2021-05-19-20_13_49-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

So, the secret of getting in the zone as a child and hanging on to it means they cannot ask for advice from an adult. Any advice raises one and lowers another. I barely caught this and was able to send Mia off to chat online and play some games while Jake was sent to change Zoe’s diaper. This was literally the entire day. But Mia ends the day with emotional control just a sliver outside of the zone. She will have to go to school on Friday since she is out of vacation days. But Monday is a holiday and she ages up on Wednesday. So she is hoping to earn a vacation day on Friday that she can take on Tuesday. Short update, but nothing really to talk about today.
    2021-05-19-20_19_12-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
  • IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2021
    Day Twenty-Six - The Secret Computer
    05-26-21_8-42-33-pm.jpg
    Marnie confronted Bennie first thing in the morning. Bennie, however, didn’t seem to be giving an inch. He never explained where he’d gone, and why he’d been gone so long, despite Marnie asking specific questions.
    05-26-21_8-44-56-pm.jpg
    His only comment was he’d gotten exactly the groceries she’d asked for – and that he was his own man, he didn’t have a curfew or anything. The kids tried to avoid the argument, but in an apartment the size of a postage stamp, it’s kinda hard to do.
    05-26-21_8-50-51-pm.jpg
    Benji was the first to find a Gnome…. because today was Harvestfest. He gave the reaper gnome a salad, figuring he’d troll the gnome and make it mad.. but the gnome actually turned out to like salads. Who knew?
    05-26-21_8-52-45-pm.jpg
    Afterwards, Benji joined Jaz for some satisfying Party games, and showed off his skills, winning every game.
    05-26-21_8-55-51-pm.jpg
    Perhaps in an apology for his misstep the day before, As soon as Marnie stomped away to cook breakfast, he took one of the twins outside to work on flash cards. One way or the other, though, he seemed to know he had some make up work to do.
    05-26-21_8-56-24-pm.jpg
    Downstairs, Jaz finally found one of the other gnomes, and found out that it really didn’t like fruitcake. She should have known. Nobody likes fruitcake.
    05-26-21_8-56-59-pm.jpg
    05-26-21_8-57-09-pm.jpg
    Myles begged for forgiveness in his sister’s stead, but the gnome wasn’t in the mood. Poor Myles. He wasn’t about to try again, so he went upstairs for breakfast, instead.
    05-26-21_8-58-14-pm.jpg
    Bennie, curious about the lightning strikes downstairs, came down and decided to try his hand at a real apology. (The one he wasn’t about to give his wife…) The naked gnome was more than willing to forgive the children their sins, it seems.. and the halo appeared. Jaz cleaned up the mess from the previous failed apologies without being asked, but, as usual, nobody even noticed.
    05-26-21_9-00-05-pm.jpg
    Marnie (specifically waiting until Bennie had cleared the store) came down, found the last gnome, and expertly handed it a future cube, to the gnome’s delight.

Then, she called for Myles. It was time to go to Willow Creek Library. And see if the Goths actually showed up. Because it was a holiday, Marnie left the twins at home with Bennie and Benji to watch them, and went with just her and Myles.
    05-26-21_9-07-14-pm.jpg
    Amazingly, not only did the Goths show up… but Mrs. Goth had brought several of Alexander’s geeky friends, too.. and talked all of them into starting a club… with Myles as the leader! Marnie felt completely overwhelmed with Bella’s generosity, and tried to control a nervous stutter.
    05-26-21_9-08-00-pm.jpg
    Myles, however, did not have the same problem, and he ran towards the library, excited to make friends and explore the amazing books in the shelves.
    05-26-21_9-09-02-pm.jpg
    He carefully introduced himself to every member of “his” new club, and they went over the rules. Only geeky things were allowed. None of those frou-frou creativity things.
    05-26-21_9-09-47-pm.jpg
    Club members were as follows: Olive Tinker…
    05-26-21_9-10-00-pm.jpg
    Taku Akiyama (Miki’s brother) and, of course, Alexander Goth….
    05-26-21_9-10-14-pm.jpg
    Gideon Harris, and a new kid in town, Jamel Kidd.
    05-26-21_9-11-03-pm.jpg
    Myles tried to spend as much time as possible getting to know the great Alexander Goth, and the two seemed to be getting along pretty well.

Nobody seemed to have noticed that Marnie was nowhere to be seen….
    05-26-21_9-12-13-pm.jpg
    Instead, she was outside with a portable computer. Was it hers? She wasn’t telling. But she certainly had a secret smile on her face as she watched the fish jumping in the water in front of her.
    05-26-21_9-12-36-pm.jpg
    Then, with a contented sigh, she sat down to practice something she hadn’t done since high school… writing. Her dream. She kept a close eye on the library, however, as though afraid of getting “caught”.
    05-26-21_9-13-49-pm.jpg
    Back in the library, Bella played at a chess board, keeping an eye on the youngsters, but unconcerned that Marnie had disappeared. She seemed to be enjoying her holiday away from her crying newborn back at home.
    05-26-21_9-14-41-pm.jpg
    Outside, Marnie had a visitor. The lady tried to start up a conversation, but a quick rude comment or two had her making a hasty exit. Marnie never even bothered to get her name.
    05-26-21_9-16-44-pm.jpg
    Myles and Alexander were now close friends, and the Librarian seemed to enjoy seeing Alexander actually interacting instead of having his nose in a book.
    05-26-21_9-19-11-pm.jpg
    As darkness fell, Marnie reluctantly put the computer away (IN HER POCKET!) and headed for the library. She nearly tripped over another famous resident.. Nancy Landgraab. Waving jauntily at Nancy, she just acted like she belonged there.. and it worked. Nancy said hello, and even smiled at her.

After collecting Myles, they rode the bus home, both trying to hide smiles… and both failing miserably.
    05-26-21_9-22-51-pm.jpg
    Myles headed for some dinner and playtime before bed, while Marnie was thrown immediately into the fray, with multiple things to fix in the house just because she’d been gone most the afternoon and evening. Her face showed it all. This was NOT her idea of a good life anymore.
    Post edited by IllusoryThrall on
    edited May 2021
    May - Day 26: "You don't go into battle because you're sure of a victory. You go into battle because it's the right thing to do!"

adi3fvG.png

Notes
    9CceYad.png
    Essa, Josh and Frank spent the next two weeks at the Lab while Essa made multiple gallons of vaccine to put in jars to throw and in the garden sprayers. They were prepared, and ready to fight. All that was left to do was ask Melody and Damon for their help.

Unfortunately I didn't realize it was storming outside. When Damon arrived he was very tense and in a grumpy mood. The atmosphere in their living room was extremely awkward. I could've sent them both home and tried again the next day, but decided to just go with it. I'm glad I did too because the result just kept getting funnier the longer I played.

I've been through this a few times so I didn't feel the need for a perfect result. I did have other plans for what I wanted to happen during the battle, but it still worked out in the end for what I wanted to accomplish anyway. However, I took WAY too many screenshots for just one day's post so this will be in at least two, maybe three parts.

There will be story parts in this, but I'll also be commenting on what happened.

6Fj3N5r.png
    Essa took Melody aside intending to inoculate her with a jar of vaccine. She has one in her hand, but it was invisible. Unfortunately, I didn't get screenshots of Essa throwing it on her either, just this one. I thought I did, but realized it didn't 'take' after I left the game. I didn't feel like going back in and setting up another screenshot just for that, so you'll just have to trust me Melody was indeed vaccinated.

kAzUS40.png
    Meanwhile, grumpy Damon had went upstairs to take a shower of all things. It took me awhile to find him and I'd thought he'd left, but then caught him coming out of the upstairs bathroom in a towel. Inappropriate much Damon?

"Hey, quick, close your eyes Damon."
    "What? Why? What are you going to do?"

4anBnxt.png
    "This!"
    "Ahhhhhh! That stings!"

cELTrNh.png
    "What the hell Essa, I just took a shower!"

5Eb0Kmb.png
    "We should probably vaccinate each other huh?"
    "Yeah.. But hey, we'll be wearing our hazmats, I don't think we need it."
    "True. Okay, good. I don't want that stuff thrown on me."
    "Me neither."
    "Damon is still upstairs, probably taking another shower, but where's Melody?"
    "What? He took a shower? Why?"
    "I don't know, I guess he needed one?"
    "Well that's weird, who does that? Whatever...I don't know where Melody went. She just walked out of the living room after you threw the vaccine in her face."
    "Dang! I hope she didn't leave. We need her!"
    "Go take a look around, maybe she's searching for a shower too?"

YNJHmkb.png
    Essa found Melody and Damon watching and laughing while listening to Frank tell jokes. It was the first time Damon had cracked a smile since he'd arrived. Essa decided to quickly take advantage of his good mood and ask him to help with the battle.

EpBDv6A.png
    "Heck yeah! I'm in! I'll help you! I'd be honored. Thanks so much for asking me! Let's go kick some plant butt!"

c0BejIg.png
    "Hey! Why does he get to help and not me? I want to help too!" Melody asked with a pout on her face.

Yp8Fpln.png
    "I'm glad you said that because I was just about to ask if you'd help us too! Will you?"
    "Of course! I'm sick of all those pop-eyed zombies invading my garden every night. They keep ripping out my plants to plant those strange red things. How dare she make them do that?"
    "Well alright then, fantastic! Let's go get Josh and head to the Lab."
    "We'll be back soon Frank, I promise."
    "I.will.continue.to.practice.my.jokes."

U1juQG2.png
    The battle crew arrived at the Lab and that's when I remembered I'd given Damon Super Speed. I clicked on the floor in front of the big steel door for everyone to 'go here together' and he zoomed away.

8qR11n6.png
    "Thanks again for agreeing to help. I appreciate it. I had a feeling you would. You're a good friend Melody."
    "Hey, it's cool and you're welcome, but there's no thanks needed. I'm going to enjoy this!"

rAbS1tO.png
    "Ahhh! Why are we running? We're Spellcasters, should we transportalate inside?"
    "YES! Go for it!"

V14nEu3.png
    "Where's Damon?"
    *Zwhipp*
    "I'm here!"
    "Where were you? We've been waiting for 10 minutes."
    "I was making a PBJ."
    "Why? You're a vampire, you don't eat food."
    "Sometimes I do. You know that."
    "But, why now?"
    "I got bored waiting and I was hungry." *shrugs*
    "Uh, okay. Alright, Behind this door is a staircase with two corridors, take the one on the right, not the one at the bottom of the stairs. Down that corridor will be another steel door we'll need to open with the keycard. Well, just follow us, we know the way."

XOiDm42.png
    Damon must not have wanted to wait, when Essa opened the door, he immediately zoomed away again.

kdxNE4A.png
    The other three made their way down the stairs and the corridor and saw Damon doing push-ups by the locked door when they rounded the corner. He must've got bored waiting again. Or maybe he was just getting pumped up for the fight?

xhDhC2K.png
    "So you're a vampire huh? Super Speed looks like fun! Kind of wish I'd had that perk when I was a vampire."
    "You were a vampire once?"
    "Yeah I was born that way. Mom and Dad are vampires."
    "Cool! But why aren't you one now?"
    "I wanted to be a Spellcaster, can't be both."
    "Oh, okay. Do you like it?"
    "Yeah, it's cool. But I think I might be a vampire again at some point. I kind of miss it."

9x230PY.png
    Essa gave insight into what was behind this new door and where they would be going as she swiped the keycard. As soon as it was open, you guessed it, buh bye Damon!

WRVU6KZ.png
    This time Essa went ahead as well, while Josh and Melody stood by waiting. I queued them all up to 'go here together' in the same place, but the game only let Damon and Essa immediately go forward.

Josh and Melody had a nice chat getting to know each other better as they made their way to the steel door which led to the pit where the Mother was imprisoned.

0mJQbZs.png
    Damon and Essa had a chance to catch up as well.

lgtg8f8.png
    "I'm sorry I've been speeding ahead like this. I'm just so happy you asked me to help fight, I guess I got a little carried away in anticipation. Thanks again for asking me. It means a lot. Considering everything, I never expected that you would."

GJStiwe.png
    "Or that you especially would agree to it Josh. This is the first we've actually met face to face. Thanks man, I wouldn't blame you if you hadn't wanted me here, but I'm glad you do. I figured you'd probably try to beat me up or something the first time we were in the same room together."
    "Uh, well, I did think about doing exactly that to be honest. But I won't. Essa believes in you. I agreed for her. That's all."
    "That's cool, like I said, I get it. Just watch though, I've changed, honest! I'll prove it to you today. Trust me."

4ZMmFqZ.png
    (I don't trust you, but she does. I hope you don't fail either one of us. And stop looking at Melody's butt!)
    *gasp* "Gawd, I forgot just how hideous she is. She knows why we're here too. Watch out everyone, be careful."
    "Hey, what are you doing down there?"
    "What does it look like, push-ups. Just like you did! But, a little help maybe? I'm stuck. The vines wrapped themselves around my arms and legs! Gah!"
    "Oh sure, no problem, I'll help you."

EMrfUzi.png
    "Okay everybody, take a good look at what we're up against. Here's the plan, one of us will stay up here and lead. The others will surround the Mother and use the sprayers or throw jars of vaccines at the leader's command. I think Josh should be the leader."
    "I think you should Beautiful."

"Me? But, why? You're a Lieutenant in the military, you give orders every day. You're stronger and bigger than me too. Why would I be a better leader?"

"You are more capable than you think Beautiful. You're brave and courageous, you've been through so much in your life and have always come through it with flying colors. You've taken the lead with this right from the beginning. We never would've made it this far without your determination. You deserve this, I believe in you."

"Oh Josh, I don't know what to say. I feel like crying, I won't though. But...Wow, that you believe in me that much, I...I just love you so much. Thank you, Babe! Okay, I'll lead. She doesn't have a chance in Hell against the four us!"

"LET'S DO THIS!"

To be continued...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Update 146 - Just passing time

TlVxsO4.jpg

Notes:
    So this update isn't that cohesive, I played for a few days again and just took some screenshots when the inspiration struck :)

Jules talked to Ruby about joining a scout troop, so she has decided to give it a go.
    TccDWel.png

Decided to have Jules work on her research and debate skill since I never maxed that one out in Britechester. She's almost to a level 9 now.
    BbK5arx.png

There's no room for a bed for Pickle in this house - I really did try haha. He doesn't seem to mind though.
    N9it5yK.png

These two little mischief makers are closer than ever.
    xCKCbsd.png

They are now BFFs, completing the second part of the Social Butterfly aspiration for Ruby. Next up, partners in crime :)
    pMqdCIF.jpg

Here's a good shot of Ruby's new gap toothed grin. Looks like the tooth fairy has been busy haha. (I just enjoy adding in little details like this when I think about it)
    bHlRGrU.png?1

Emmett got himself promoted to Fourth Lieutenant. Jules thinks he looks quite handsome in his uniform.
    Fn47b1l.png

Since I bothered to put a bonsai tree on this lot, I might as well actually use it. I think this builds the flower arranging skill. I have to check to see what level Jules is for that.
    k8FlaDz.jpg

Ruby has definitely been enjoying some activities that are keeping her busy and engaged, even though Jules totally beat her.
    4UBbOnM.png

And Emmett has been offered that job in Oasis Springs, so over the weekend, they will go meet a real estate agent to look at a house there, which happens to be right next door to where Kristine's family lives. Ruby is very excited :)
    *Updated my May 26th post above! Gah! Finally! I had so much trouble with Imgur today, it kept failing to upload my screenshots. Took me over an hour to upload what should've taken only a few minutes. I apologize for the lateness of this post update as a result. I had intended to do comments/replies immediately after updating, but I need to get some rest, way past my bedtime. o.O I'll do those when I get back online late afternoon/early evening. Have a great day/night everyone! <3
    @Karababy52 imgur has been doing the same thing for me last night and this morning. I hope it gets fixed soon. Very frustrating 😩
    @permanentrose and @Karababy52 - I had problems with Imgur too. It tried to eat half my pictures today, so I had to upload every one individually, some even multiple times... 42 images! That half hour was one I didn't have!
    I'm so glad I realized it before deleting the pics, especially as I wouldn't even have found out which ones were missing.
    May 26
    2ggs302.png

Bryons Diary
    I immediately woke up after that weird dream. Since I couldn't fall asleep anymore, I decided to get up and take out my paint brush once again.

53JEgnY.png
    Apparently this was a good choice, because we’re suddenly painting masterpieces.

8hBZhUW.png
    A few hours later, Naoki came out of our room.

(Naoki) “Hey, why up so early?”
    (Bryon) “I had a nightmare...”

2JuNvr3.png
    (Naoki) “You could've waken me up. What was it about?”
    (Bryon) “Hmpf... It was about your family.”
    (Naoki) “Are you getting crazy ideas again? Come here for a second.”

ALsTaJ2.png
    I went to sit next to him.

(Bryon) “I don’t belong there. I can’t come with you.”
    (Naoki) “What are you saying, you don’t belong there, you can't come with me?”

FIQuJC7.png
    (Bryon) “I mean - you’re basically a royal and I... Lived in a shed. I’m like a poor dog next to you.”
    (Naoki) “A dog?? Do you hear what you’re saying?”

BMM3AO2.png
    (Bryon) “I mean, it’s true, right?”
    (Naoki) “No it’s not. Look around you. We build this house. Together. Does this look like a shed to you? And upstairs are two little angels, also ours. You have the right to stand next to me when we visit my parents. They’re not gonna bump your butt or something. Only guards do something like that.”

gX97JVV.png
    Well, that made me laugh just a little bit.

7kWYPlA.png
    (Bryon) “What do you want?”
    (Naoki) “I really don’t want to face my parents, but Hana... I'd do everything for my little sister.”

1nZM6X0.png
    (Bryon) “How old is she, if I may ask?”
    (Naoki) “Only a teenager. Back when I stormed out of the house, she was just a little kid.

3FOoo8l.png
    (Bryon) “Oh, so there’s some age difference between the two of you.”
    (Naoki) “I wonder if I would still recognise her...”
    (Bryon) “Of course you will.”

PDfjEnN.png
    (Naoki) “So, did I convince you to come with me now?”

D4mJASc.png
    I stood up and got back to the easel.

FQCYh63.png
    (Bryon) “... I really don’t want to... But I’ll go with you. For you. And for your sister. But I’ll need a few more days to get myself together.”

iFsNhEh.png
    Naoki spaced out for a few seconds.

mWkWuqn.png
    Finally, he spoke.

(Naoki) “Right. I get that. I’ll text Rene and tell him that we need a few more days to get everything ready and stuff, but that we’ll be ready to leave on Monday.”
    (Bryon) “Thanks.”

UZGCStI.png
    (I used the rest of the day to finally complete the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration.)
    May 27
    iBeMpBE.png

Bryons Diary
    zi1xI1r.png
    The best best way to de-stress... Knitting! Alex wanted to see what I was doing, so we ended up having some quality time together.

K209LC3.png
    I knitted a sweater for myself, and wanted to show it off to Naoki... But he was napping in the rocking chair.

(Bryon) "Naoki, look at this sweater! I wanna show it so that I can take it off again. It's hot today!"
    (Naoki) ".. Hm...? Yeah... It looks awesome... Zzzz..."

1jOY4aA.png
    I switched my clothes so that I wasn't melting anymore, and then sat down again to knit more stuff.

(Bryon) “Hm, I could make something for Johnny... And Naoki... And the kids... Yeah!"

(Before we know it, everyone will be walking around in some knitted clothing from Bryon, and is forced to wear it in the middle of Summer, lol. Anyways, I'm sorry for the short post but I wasn't feeling any more than this.)
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited May 2021
    @permanentrose ,
    haha yes I only wanted the promotion so he is outranking the soldier he wanted to get the keycard :p
    -- congrats to Emmett :) Nice and homey time they have there, while waiting the move to OS :)

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you, yes I wanted to do that to make Malcolm to have a card, that is why I was so pisssssssssseeeed off because he did not get that promotion in the time Melody got promotion twice! :D
    --- OHHHH!! Hi Melody! Hi Damon! haha at Damon taking the shower :p I really would of hoped that Melody would of done that too, after all Essa throw that vaccine at their face :joy: And super funny that Damon has these "I got bored of waiting you guys" :joy:
    Well, just follow us, we know the way.
    Yeah, and right after that ... he is gone already ! :joy:
    And stop looking at Melody's butt!
    :D:joy:

At some point I felt that Damon and Melody are not taking this seriously yet, cooking, push ups, chatting, haha :D Well I sure hope they do take it seriously soon enough :)

Note, because I am so late , and so many has already showing the process of how these things happen, i skip those pretty fast :)

Melody Connors.. and dude.

day 12 , May

vXbwajA.png
    Opening the door, finally.
    HI1NYSG.png
    6fcaD8A.png
    wHHlc3D.png
    Something has changed.

Melody Connors.. and dude.

day 13 , May

07ZV4NQ.png
    Yes indeed something was different.
    jnpd70L.png
    ymQYe86.png
    aIDtWfd.png
    WydBKbS.png

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top